剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
这整个故事
This whole story,
也就是你即将用你的大屁♥股♥坐着
the one you're about to sit on your fat ass
像一大团废物那样观看的 是关于我的故事
and watch like a big lump of nothing, is about me.
也许她的钱多到 她都不知道有多少
薇薇安肯特
呃!主角不是她
Ew! Not her.
我那风靡曼哈顿的 “德国女继承人”报道已经出版!
而是我
Me.
你们认识我
You know me.
所有人都认识我
Everyone knows me.
我可是一个偶像
I'm an icon.
一个传奇人物
A legend.
夏日骗局女王
据说这名冒牌的女继承人 骗取了数千美元
The fake heiress allegedly scammed her way through thousands of dollars
当中包括美食、豪华酒店客房♥ 和私人飞机航♥班♥
in gourmet meals, luxury hotel rooms and private jet flights.
有消息称她还欺骗了 曼哈顿的上层人士
Sources say she also conned Manhattan's glitterati,
让艺术界、房♥地♥产♥界、时尚界
leaving egg on the faces of society's biggest players
和华尔街的社会大鳄们颜面扫地
from the art world, real- estate, fashion and Wall Street.
那些传言都是假的 我什么都没做错
That part's all lies, you know. I did nothing wrong.
简直荒谬至极
This is bullshit.
安娜德尔维是个杰出的人 死贱♥货♥ 他们全都可以滚…
Anna Delvey's a masterpiece, bitches, and they can all just fu...
我的成功全靠我的努力
I work for my success.
我靠自己赢得了成就
I earn my accomplishments.
注意看好了
Pay attention.
也许你能学习我的聪明才智
Maybe you'll learn how to be smart like me.
我很怀疑 但你做一下梦是可以的
I doubt it, but you can dream.
本故事完全真实
编造的部分除外
2018年5月28日
2017年11月20日
曼哈顿地区检察官办公室
The Manhattan District Attorney's Office
很高兴宣布对安娜索罗金进行起诉
is pleased to announce the indictment of Anna Sorokin.
索罗金女士的化名为安娜德尔维
Miss Sorokin is also known by the alias Anna Delvey.
索罗金女士
Miss Sorokin is charged
在纽约州最高法♥院♥的起诉书中
in a New York State Supreme Court indictment
被控两项一级重大盗窃未遂罪
with two counts of attempted grand larceny in the first degree,
三项二级重大盗窃罪
three counts of grand larceny in the second degree
一项三♥级♥重大盗窃罪以及盗窃服务罪
and one count of grand larceny third degree, and theft of services.
安娜索罗金犯下了 不可饶恕的白领重罪
Anna Sorokin committed real white- collar felonies
她伪装成了一个社会名媛
while posing as a socialite
企图窃取数百万美元
in an attempt to steal millions and millions of dollars.
有关她其余的犯罪行为 目前还在调查中
Investigations into her further criminal activity are ongoing.
如果您认为您可能是被告的受害者
If you believe you may have been a victim of this defendant,
我建议您拨♥打♥金融欺诈热♥线♥
I urge you to call the financial fraud hotline.
谢谢
Thank you.
“自封名媛”被捕了!
你看到新闻了吗?
Are you reading it?
那女孩回来纽约了
That girl's back in New York.
我真不敢相信 你觉得他们是怎么逮到她的?
I can't believe it. How do you think they caught her?
这就是因果报应 亲爱的
Karma, honey.
宇宙会纠正一切错误
The universe corrects all wrongs.
我们得为安娜干杯 你看到那篇文章了吗?
We need to drink about Anna. Did you see the article?
我没见过她
I never met her.
我们都没见过她
We never met her.
亲爱的 报纸上都说了
Darling, it was in the papers.
这可能会演变成一件大事
This could turn into a big, uh, thing.
我可不想被羞辱
I have no desire to be humiliated.
这只不过是一个记者的一篇报道 被登在所有地区的《邮报》上
It was one story, one reporter. The Post of all places.
不会有人注意的
I mean, no one else is going to pick this up.
他们为什么要注意它?
And why would they?
谁会对卑微的安娜德尔维感兴趣?
Who on Earth would be interested in lowly Anna Delvey?
诺拉 你好 亲爱的
Nora. Hello, dear. - Hmm.
曼哈顿
- 你看到什么了吗? - 董事会还没有分配任务
You see anything? - No assignments on the board yet.
我要事先说明
I'm saying it now.
他们要是让我报道梅拉尼娅 我就去跳楼
They give me Melania, I'm jumping.
我不想再写梅拉尼娅的报道了
I will not write any more Melania stories.
我怀念报道奥巴马夫妇的日子
I miss writing about the Obamas.
我可能有个题材可以报道
I might have a story.
我在想 “管他的 直接进去提出来就好了”
I was thinking, "What the hell, go in there and pitch it."
- 对 直接去吧 快去 - 去争取一下
Yeah, get in there. Go. - Go for it.
- 试试吧 - 有何不可?
Take a shot. - Why not?
好吧
Okay.
- 快去吧 - 好 管他的 我现在就进去
Come on. - Okay, fuck it. I'm going in.
- 你行的 - 没错
You got it. - Yeah.
不 我可不想看
Oh, no. I can't watch.
好的 听起来不错
Yeah. Yeah, that sounds good.
薇薇安 我们正在开会
Vivian. Uh, we're having a meeting.
我知道 在你们深入讨论之前
I know, and before you got too far,
我想为我的下一篇报道争取一下
I wanted to put in a bid for my next story.
这是什么?
What am I looking at?
她叫安娜德尔维 或者安娜索罗金 没有人能确定
Her name is Anna Delvey, or Anna Sorokin, no one's sure.
她要么是富甲一方的德国女继承人
She's either a mega rich German heiress,
要么是身无分文 还可能是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
or she's flat broke, and maybe she's Russian.
- 薇薇安 我… - 重点是没人知道
Vivian, I... - That's the point, no one knows.
不管她是谁 地检办公室刚把她从洛杉矶引渡回来
Whoever she is, the DA's office just extradited her from LA
她将在今天被传讯
and she's being arraigned today.
我现在要去法♥院♥ 我已经迟到了
I'm going down to the courthouse now, so I'm already late.
- 我要去追踪这个案子 - 兰登…
I'll be on that. - Landon...
- 薇薇安! - 她在负责华尔街反性侵运动
Vivian! - She's on the Wall Street #MeToo story.
我一定要负责那个报道吗?
And do I really need to be?
- 那个报道… - 你这次还有什么好抱怨的?
Mmm. That story is... - Why are you complaining this time?
我给了你一些吸引人 又有煽动性的题材
I gave you something riveting and provocative.
是的 谢谢你
Yeah, thanks.
我比较想做我刚才说的题材 兰登
I'm asking to be on this instead, Landon.
- 保罗已经把题材分配给你了 - 好吧 但我这个是封面故事
Paul assigns your stories. - Okay, but this is a cover story.
一个愚蠢的社交名媛 我觉得不行
A dumb socialite. - I don't think so.
就给我个采访的机会吧
Just give me a chance to get an interview.
薇薇安…
Vivian, uh...
那份起诉书读起来就像小说
The indictment reads like a novel.
当中的指控、场合 还有涉及的人物都很荒唐
The charges, the arena, the players are insane.
牵涉其中的有大银行 金融顾问、对冲基金
We're talking big banks, financial advisors, hedge funds,
律师事务所、房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商 慈善家、画廊
law firms, real- estate developers, philanthropists, galleries,
艺术品经销商、时装周的所有人
art dealers, all of Fashion Week,
还有纽约一大半的社会人士 而她才26岁
and half of New York society, and she's 26 years old.
我26岁时连鞋带都系不好 你知道我能写出很棒的报道
I couldn't tie my own shoes at 26. You know I give good story.
你就让我做吧
Let me do this.
保罗已经把题材分配给你了
Paul assigns your stories.
华尔街反性侵运动
Wall Street, #MeToo.
算了
Fine.
我要在三周内收到副本
I want copy in three weeks.
没问题
No problem.
法官 我们要求将她还押候审
We want her remanded, Your Honor.
不能保释?拜托!
No bail? Come on!
法官大人 我们都知道 她今天会出庭的唯一原因
Your Honor, we all know the reason she is in court
是您允许我们追捕并将她缉拿归案
is because you allowed us to hunt and capture her.
还押是必要的 法官大人
Remand is warranted, Your Honor.
- 法官大人 她… - 她有潜逃风险
Your Honor, she's... - She's a flight risk.
地检办公室将要求
DA's office will ask
对此案判决相当长的刑期
for a substantial prison sentence in this case.
在这种情况下 还押是再合适不过了
Remand is more than appropriate in this case.
我的当事人一定会回到法庭上的
My client has every intention of coming back to court.
法官大人 她是个年轻 脆弱的非暴♥力♥罪犯
Your Honor, she's a young, vulnerable, nonviolent offender.
设定合理的保释金 我可以交出她的护照
Set a reasonable bail and I will surrender her passport,
然后她就能协助我为她自己辩护
and then she will be able to assist me in her own defense,
考虑到财务费用 这都是费神费力的事
which will take a tremendous amount of work, given the financial charges.
索罗金女士 斯波德克先生让我考虑让你保释
Miss Sorokin, Mr. Spodek asked me to consider bail.
我已经考虑过了
I am. I have.
我完全不相信
I have no confidence whatsoever
你会回到这里来承担后果
in you returning to this jurisdiction to face the music.
一点也不相信
None, zero.
我要把你押送到赖克斯岛监狱 等待审判
I am remanding you to Rikers Island until trial.
将犯人还押候审
Remand, take charge.
- 你刚才在法庭上表现得很好 - 谢谢
You put up a good fight in there. - Thanks.
我无法想象像她那么年轻的女生 要被关进赖克斯岛监狱
I can't imagine a young woman her age having to spend time at Rikers like that.
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表