剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
你从比利家搬走住进了12乔治酒店
You left Billy's place and moved into the 12 George
貌似你就一直住在那里了
and it seems like you just stayed.
比之前其他地方都住得久
Like, longer than anywhere before.
为什么呢?
So why?
你生我气了
You're mad at me.
我没生你气 不是事事都围着你转的 安娜
I'm not mad at you. Not everything's about you, Anna.
那就是有人伤了你这颗小宝贝的心?
So someone hurt your sweet, little baby feelings? Huh?
安娜
Anna.
不是 你受伤了 怎么回事?
No. Your feelings are hurt. Why?
就在你住进12乔治酒店之前
You deposited 200K from CNB,
你从国民城市银行那里拿钱 存了二十万 所以你当时有钱
right before moving into the 12 George, so you had the money.
但你从未在其他地方住过那么久
But you'd never stayed anywhere that long before.
- 12乔治酒店有什么特别之处? - 是因为工作吗?
What about the 12 George was different? - Is it work?
是你工作没做好? 还是要被炒鱿鱼了?
Are you doing a bad job? Are you getting fired?
不是
No.
安娜 聊12乔治酒店?
Anna, 12 George?
是因为你老公吗?
Is it your husband?
是不是他说你脸变胖了?
Did he say anything about how fat your face is getting?
他没说 而且我的脸不胖
No, he didn't. And my face isn't getting fat.
不 确实胖了
No, it is.
你怀孕了 脸胖是很自然的事
You're pregnant, so that will happen.
你变胖 脸也会跟着变胖
You get fat. Your face will get fat.
你的脸会又大又丑 然后孩子出生
It will get huge and ugly, and then baby comes.
大家都是如此 我告诉过你 你并不特别
It happens to everyone. I told you, you're not special.
你为什么在那家酒店住那么久?
Why did you stay so long at the hotel?
薇薇安 我终日都在监狱里度过
Vivian, I'm in prison all day, all the time,
这些女人们 她们自己玩得很有趣
and these women, they're interesting on their own,
但她们聊的基本上都是如何杀掉老公
but all the talk is mostly how to kill your husband
以及身份盗窃有多么容易
and how easy it is to do identity theft.
你别那么自私 也让我快乐一下
Don't be selfish. Entertain me.
是谁伤了你这颗小宝贝的心? 到底是怎么回事?
Who's hurting your little baby feelings, and why?
警卫!
Guard!
真是噩梦 我们已经给她换过两次房♥间了
Nightmare. We've already had to change her room twice.
她把店员都逼疯了 要这要那
She's driving the staff crazy asking for shit.
多给条毛巾 多给个枕头 光线一会儿太弱 一会儿又太强了
More towels, more pillows. Better light, too much light.
而且还要一种特别的茶 搞毛啊?
She wants a special kind of tea. What the fuck?
这妞小费都是一百一百的给 但真是让我头疼
The chick tips hundreds, but still, she's a pain in my ass.
- 那个安娜德尔维吗? - 就是那位
That Anna Delvey? - That's the one.
她总是要这要那
She's always needing something.
比如呢?
Like what?
她是个超级贵宾
She's a VVIP.
必须给她安排一张好桌子 这张最好
She's got to have a great table. This is the best.
你知道每周四 这张桌子都是留给高盛总裁的
You know we save this table for the CEO of Goldman on Thursdays.
今天是周四 所以 绝对不可以
It's Thursday. No, absolutely not.
百老汇的票 管弦乐队 随便哪场表演 随便哪个时间
Tickets. Broadway. Orchestra. Anytime you want. Any show.
到今年年底前都有效
For the rest of the year.
德尔维 傍晚7点
Delvey, 7:00 p.m.
怎么花了这么久?
What is taking so long?
我怎样做才能加快审批? 我不能失去这栋房♥子
What can I do to expedite the approvals? I can't lose my building.
一切都在进行中 尽职调查 初期文件
Everything's in progress, due diligence, prelim paperwork.
你能做的已经都做了
You've done everything you can do.
你现在按兵不动 等着 就是这样
Now you're in a holding pattern. That's how it works. You wait.
2005年的贝利 您的礼宾内芙送的
Du Bellay 2005. Compliments of your concierge, Neff.
谢谢
Thank you.
商业计划
概念 - 安娜德尔维基金会 地♥产♥ - 公园大道281号♥
酒店经理
安娜德尔维基金会 有意收♥购♥公园南大道281号♥
我的天
Damn.
你免费送了一瓶400美元的红酒
You comped a $400 bottle of wine.
这我做不了主 钱要从你工资里扣
I can't justify that. It's coming out of your paycheck.
别担心 肯定会有回报的 等着瞧
Don't worry. It's going to pay off. You'll see.
最好如此
Pray it does.
你专心拿下租约 聘金我知道你肯定会付的
Just focus on securing the lease. I know you'll pay the retainer.
德尔维女士 我拿来了您让我们打印的文件
Ms. Delvey, I have the documents you requested we print for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
这红酒您喜欢吗?
You like the wine?
所以我们要过一遍租赁合同的要点
So we need to go over some of the lease deal points,
特别是责任条款
especially the liability clauses. - Hmm.
我说 我们想预约去看高线公园
I said we'd like to make a reservation to go and see the High Line.
女士 看高线公园不需要预约 那个公园对公众开放
Ma'am, you don't need reservations for the High Line. It's a public park.
我们不想等
We don't want to wait.
我想让你帮我打电♥话♥找人 把我们加进名单里
I'd like you to call someone and make sure that we're on the list.
女士 没人可找啊 那就是个公园
Ma'am, there's no one to call. It's a park.
到现场 走进去就行
You show up, you walk.
我要求预约
I demand a reservation.
没问题 我会亲自致电公园服务中心
Absolutely, yes, I will call Park Services myself.
内芙 对吧?
Neff, right?
布谷鸟餐厅很棒
Le Coucou was great.
回头见
See you around.
今天我有什么能帮您的?
How can I help you today?
曼哈顿
嘿
Hey.
《美国调查》跟我们联♥系♥了
So America Investigated reached out.
- 想让你发表评论 - 保罗
They wanted a comment from you. - Paul.
但我说服了他们 坐下来给你做个完整的采访
But I convinced them to sit down with you for a full interview.
- 什么? - 你想想
What? - Think about it.
这是一个让你澄清事实的机会
It's a chance for you to clarify what really happened.
和他们公开对质 澄清任何误解
Well, go on the record with them, clear up any confusion.
《美国调查》名声不错 他们会提供一个公平的机会
AI's got a good rep. They'll give you a fair shake.
公平的机会
A fair shake.
薇薇安 我…
Vivian, I...
动用了自己所有的关系 才为你争取到的
pulled every string I had to get this for you.
这是个绝佳的机会
It's the perfect opportunity.
我得工作了
I have to work.
听我说 我们还有几天 你好好考虑一下行吗?薇薇安…
Look, we have a few days. Give it some thought, okay, Viv...
我会全部安排好的
I will have that all arranged.
票也将为您备好 祝您有美好的一天
Tickets will be waiting for you. You have a nice day.
我们想去总督岛
We want to go to Governors Island.
我来处理
I got you.
我需要你
I need you.
嘿 等轮到你再说
Hey. Wait your turn.
内芙
Neff.
抱歉 德尔维女士 我得先处理等着的客人
I'm sorry, Ms. Delvey, I have to deal with the waiting guests.
麻烦您先排队
If you could join the line.
您需要从这里乘渡轮才能到达总督岛
You need to take the ferry from here in order to get to Governors Island,
但要先打车 或叫个优步
but you'll have to take a taxi or an Uber
才能到炮台海事大厦乘坐渡轮
up to the Battery Maritime Building to catch the ferry.
坐渡轮之前 我们想 快速吃个午饭 带点野餐的东西
Before the ferry, we want to grab lunch and take a picnic with us.
我可以联♥系♥迪恩德鲁卡超♥市♥…
I can call Dean & DeLuca...
让诺特 我这里急需再来一位礼宾
Jeannot, I need another concierge up here right away.
会有人来帮您的 有什么可以帮您 德尔维女士?
Someone is coming to help you. How can I help you, Ms. Delvey?
现在 先生们 我们干正事
Now, gentlemen, let's get to business.
我们在这里是为了 改变纽约社交俱乐部的面貌
We're here to change the face of the New York social club.
您好 我代表德尔维女士给您致电
Hi, I'm calling on behalf of Ms. Delvey.
她上午11点 可以在埃利斯里德与您见面
She'll be available to meet you at Ellis Reed at 11:00 a.m.
谢谢
Thank you.
您的车在候着
Your car is waiting.
我提前打过电♥话♥ 他们会备好您要的伯爵夫人茶
I've called ahead. They'll have your Lady Grey tea.
司机会等着 送您去和拉文先生共用午餐
The driver will wait, take you to your lunch with Mr. Lavin,
然后下午带您去见花旗银行
then your afternoon meeting with Citibank.
你真优秀
You're amazing.
- 我来拎包吧 德尔维女士 - 谢谢
Let me get that bag, Ms. Delvey. - Thank you.
内芙 我还需要你安排一些其他事情
Oh, Neff, I'll need to have some other things scheduled.
我都会处理好的 没问题
I'll take care of it all. No problem.
所以你是负责安排会议
So you were setting up meetings.
我是安排安娜
I was setting up Anna.
要让我自己说 我工作得非常出色
And if I do say so myself, I killed it.
我的数据库非常好使
My database game was on point.
等等 什么数据库?
Wait, what databases?
每家餐厅、俱乐部、沙龙 甚至公♥关♥机构
Every restaurant, club, salon, even the PR agencies,
都会有清单 列明了谁最火
they all have these lists of who's hot,
谁有名 谁值得关注 就像数据库
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表