剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
You were found unconscious next to an empty bottle of Xanax.
你太夸张了
You're being so dramatic.
我当时就是压力很大 想要睡觉
I was stressed and I wanted to sleep.
我们抢救了你 给你戴了一段时间呼吸器
We resuscitated you. Had you on a respirator.
你非常走运 你知道吧
You're very lucky, you know.
好吧 谢谢 我现在要走了
Okay. Thanks. I'm going to go now.
其实我还需要做一个全面评估
I still need to conduct a full evaluation,
你现在处于 代码为5150的精神病拘留之中
and you're on a 5150 psychiatric hold.
意思是 你要在这里待72小时 或直到我们能确定下一步的行动
It means you're here for 72 hours or until we can determine next steps.
如果我离开 你会怎么办?杀了我?
Ugh, what will you do if I leave? Kill me?
我会发布金色代码
I'll issue a Code Gold.
物理治疗师会来对你进行约束
Physical therapists will come and restrain you.
我不怕物理治疗师
I'm not afraid of physical therapists.
我还要通知执法部门
And I'll have to notify law enforcement.
那么 我们开始
So, let's begin.
这哥们叫瓦迪姆
So this guy, that's Vadim,
是安娜的父亲 他自称是一名普通的工程师
Anna's father, who claims to be just an ordinary engineer
苏联解体后 他努力养家糊口
who struggled to feed his family after the Soviet Union fell.
最后移♥民♥到埃施韦勒
Eventually emigrated to Eschweiler,
也就是我们要去的城镇
the town we're headed to right now.
他自称经营货运和制冷业务
He says he runs a trucking and cooling business.
- 我说不好信不信 - 为什么不信?
I'm not sure I'm buying it. - Why not?
离开埃施韦勒后 安娜过得并不朴素
Anna didn't exactly live modestly once she left Eschweiler.
她在柏林和巴黎实习
Internships in Berlin and Paris.
入学中♥央♥圣马丁学院 一周后退学
Enrolled at Central St. Martins and left after a week.
卡车司机能负担得起所有这些吗?
Could a trucker afford to bankroll all that?
还有…
Also...
这像卡车司机的房♥子吗?
Does this look like a trucker's house? - Oh, wow.
那你觉得钱是从哪来的?
So where do you think the money came from?
抱歉…
Oh, sorry...
初为人母的难题
New parent problems.
总之
Anyway,
那笔钱 我不好说
the money, I'm not sure...
但我觉得 联想一下 近期俄♥罗♥斯♥的历史 可能会有帮助
...but I think it helps to think about recent Russian history.
苏联解体
So, the Soviet Union falls,
突然之间 国有的矿场、工厂
suddenly all the state- owned mines, factories,
全国的资源都陷入人们的争抢
the whole country's up for grabs.
抢到这些资源的人变得异常强大
The men who grab it become unbelievably powerful.
埃施韦勒!
Eschweiler!
埃施韦勒
但最终 俄♥罗♥斯♥人受够了这些黑帮
But eventually Russians get tired of these gangsters
并选举了一名新总统 弗拉基米尔普♥京♥
and they elect a new president, Vladimir Putin,
普♥京♥开始打击黑帮
who starts cracking down on them.
所以寡头们开始把钱藏在国外
So the oligarchs start stashing their money abroad.
藏在欧洲的小城市里 以无聊的业务为幌子
Hiding it in small European cities, behind boring front businesses,
比如货运和制冷
like trucking and cooling.
疯狂的金钱热潮 在什么时候达到顶峰?
And the height of that mad money rush?
在2006年 同年 安娜抵达德国
2006. The same year Anna arrives in Germany.
安耶什卡!
Anyeshka!
你真来了!
You're really here!
出什么事了?
What happened?
算了
Never mind.
来一瓶…1996年的柏图斯
A bottle... 1996 Château Petrus.
爸 怎么回事?
Dad, what's going on?
怎么回事?
What's going on?
我们一起庆祝新生活
We're celebrating our new life together.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥的时候 你从不喝红酒
In Russia you never drank wine.
我们从没喝过什么好的
We never had anything nice.
你每年只会 在生日那天喝一次健怡可乐
Once a year, on your birthday, you had a Diet Coke.
你要健怡可乐吗?
You want a Diet Coke?
我们从来不在餐厅吃饭
We never ate in restaurants.
你会喜欢的
You'll like it.
我保证
I promise.
先生 我们吧台经理坚持…
Sir, our bar manager insisted...
他坚持要让您明白 那瓶酒的价格是三千欧元
He wanted to ensure you were aware that bottle, that's 3,000 euro.
很体贴啊
That's very considerate.
我要了 谢谢
I'll take it. Thanks.
再来一瓶健怡可乐
And we'll take a Diet Coke too.
我想让你记住这个服务生
I want you to remember this waiter.
他是怎样侮辱我们的 就因为我们是外国人
How he insulted us. Because we are foreign.
这里的人认为 我们很穷、很绝望、很肮脏
People here assume we are poor, desperate, dirty.
但是 安卡 我现在有朋友了
But, Anka, I have friends now.
很有势力的朋友
Powerful friends.
我们再也不穷了
We aren't poor anymore.
我喜欢喝甜一点的红酒
I like my wine sweet.
一定要用优越感碾压这些人
You have to overwhelm these people with your superiority.
那么安娜是在为她父亲走私钱?
Uh, so Anna was smuggling money for her father?
可能吧…
I mean, maybe...
我知道这有点牵强
I know it's far- fetched,
但外面还有比这更离谱的 关于她的谣言
but there are crazier rumors about her out there.
安娜就是这样
That's the thing about Anna.
每听到三件关于她的离谱事情
For every three crazy things you hear about her,
通常有一件就是真的
one usually turns out to be true.
不管怎么说
Anyway.
我们去看看索罗金的别♥墅♥
Let's visit the Sorokin villa.
看看有什么算离谱 有什么不算
Find out what's crazy and not.
那么 你为什么离开了纽约?
Why did you leave New York, anyway?
我喜欢秋天的洛杉矶
I like LA in the fall.
你有没有告诉过谁 你会来这里?朋友?亲人?
Did you tell anyone you'd be here? Friends? Family?
我有必要什么都告诉别人吗?
Do I have to tell everyone everything?
好吧
Okay.
我这么问吧
How about this?
我能和谁谈谈吗?
Is there anyone I might be able to talk to?
德国那边有谁吗?
Anyone back in Germany?
你为什么想和他们谈谈?
Why would you want to talk to them?
这样有助于你出院
It could help you get out of here.
我的工作是 确定是否可以让你出院回家…
My job is to determine whether you're safe to send home...
如果我真想自杀 我早就成功了
If I really wanted to kill myself, I would have succeeded.
我的家人和我非常疏远
My family and I aren't exactly close.
对像我这样的人来说 这是个危险信♥号♥♥
That's a red flag for people like me.
不是那样的
Not like that.
在德国的那段生活 如今已经离我远去了
That whole life back in Germany, that's just behind me now.
就是…不见了
It's just... gone.
在新闻界 灵活处事最重要
In journalism, a light touch is everything.
就算是你不请自来地敲别人的门
Even when you're banging on someone's door uninvited.
尤其是这种时候
Especially then.
把你最漂亮 最礼貌的德语单词准备好吧
Get all of your prettiest, most polite German words ready.
那基本上就是最不像德语的德语
So basically my least German German.
没错
Exactly.
我觉得…
I... I think...
那栋别♥墅♥应该出现了
The... villa should be coming up.
就在这里
Right here.
搞他妈什么
What the fuck.
可能是我们拿错地址了?
Maybe we got the address wrong?
那看起来像是…
That looks like...
那是…
Is that...
瓦迪姆!
Vadim!
别烦我!
Leave me alone!
瓦迪姆!拜托了 我需要和你谈谈!
Vadim! Please, I need to talk to you!
我又查了一遍照片 那个空停车场
So, I checked the photo again and that empty lot,
别♥墅♥之前肯定在那里
that's definitely where it used to be.
安娜在里边长大的那栋别♥墅♥ 现在不见了
The villa Anna grew up in. And now it's just gone.
消失了
Disappeared.
那种大宅子怎么会突然消失呢?
How does a mansion like that just disappear?
是啊 我在想 从他的长相来看
Yeah. I'm thinking, from the look of him,
他不是我想象的那样人脉广泛
he wasn't as well- connected as I thought.
也许他不是寡头 而更像是暴徒
Maybe he was less oligarch, more mobster.
也许在里边存放违♥禁♥品♥
Maybe storing contraband in there.
枪♥支♥ 毒品…
Guns, drugs...
没错
Yes.
德国警♥察♥开始巡逻 他不得以只能都烧掉
German police started circling, he had to burn it down.
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表