剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
Probably should.
边界 薇薇安 要有边界
Boundaries. Boundaries, Vivian.
好的 我接受
Yes, I accept.
怎么了 安娜?
What's up, Anna?
有什么我不知道的事吗?
You got a thing I don't know about?
我以为你睡着了
I thought you were asleep.
刚才是睡着了
I was.
我一直在想 我听到了她的哭声
I keep thinking I'm hearing her cry.
然后我醒了 听着就像鬼哭声什么的
Then I wake up and it's like ghost cries or something.
你也听到了吗?
Do you hear those too?
我的裙子都去哪了?
What happened to all of my dresses?
今天下午有时尚警♥察♥突袭了咱家
Fashion police raided the place this afternoon.
我应该早告诉你的
I should have told you.
我要在11点前把衣服送到赖克斯 不然他们带她出庭的时候
I have to get clothes to Rikers by 11:00 or they won't be there
衣服没到场 到时候又会是一场惨败
when they take her in the morning, and it'll be another fiasco.
她?我说“她”的时候 是指咱闺女 而你说“她”的时候…
Her? See, when I say "her," I mean our daughter. When you say "her..."
衣服而已 我就是帮个忙
It's just clothes, I'm just helping.
原来在这里!
Ah, there you are!
要是我把现在的你的视频 给还在上大学时的你看
If I showed a video of you to college you right now,
她肯定会吓死的
she would freak the fuck out.
就是件裙子而已 杰克 这事为什么让你这么心烦?
It's just a dress, Jack. Why does this bother you so much?
让我心烦是因为这件事不让你心烦
It's bothering me that it's not bothering you.
当然让我很烦了 因为我很讨厌思考穿什么
Of course it's bothering me. I hate thinking about clothes.
我讨厌远离咱女儿 讨厌去赖克斯
I hate being away from my daughter and going to Rikers.
那为什么还去?
Then why?
因为这个恶魔是我创造的
Because I created this monster.
现在全世界都在看着她 她没有任何依靠
Now the eyes of the world are on her. She has no one.
她为什么无依无靠 背后肯定有很多充分的理由
There are plenty of good reasons why she has no one.
我得把这个带去赖克斯 所以…
I need to get this to Rikers, so...
你怎么能对我说这种话?
How can you even say this to me?
好几个月了 你明明知道这次度假!
For months, you have known about this vacation!
这案子拖个没完 是我的错吗?
It's my fault this trial is dragging on?
- 不是你的错 怎么会是你的错呢? - 我不能走 不能抛弃客户!
Nothing is your fault. How could it be? - I can't just abandon my client!
交给协理律师不是放弃
Handing off to co- counsel is not abandonment.
你不知道情况 也从来没有支持过我
You haven't been there, not once, to support me.
你完全不明白 那么多媒体聚焦 我没法放弃…
You have no idea, with a shit- ton of media attention, I can't just give up...
- 现在我们知道是怎么回事了 - 怎么回事?
Now we know what this is really about. - What?
你想参加审判后的新闻发布会
You wanna be there for the press conference,
好让你法学院的几个同学
so half a dozen of your law school classmates
能在纽约一台看到你的脸 真是悲哀
can see your face on New York 1. Pathetic.
- 我在乎个毛… - 如果这是一起死刑案件 没问题!
I could give a fuck... - If this was a death row case, sure!
你需要花多久就花多久 但这次你的自我价值都被绑♥架♥在
Take all the time you need, but your entire ego is riding
这个被宠坏的小偷身上 面对现实吧 她和逃犯一样有罪!
on this spoiled little thief who is, let us face it, guilty as all get- out!
如果她是个冷血杀手 那她不需要我
If she is a killer, she wouldn't need me,
但她不是 她是个孩子
but she's not. She's a kid.
一个移♥民♥孩子 来到这个国家寻求美国梦…
An immigrant kid, who came to this country for the American dream...
请你别给这个小精神病戴高帽了
Please don't wrap the flag around this psycho.
她只能依靠我!
I am all she has!
你♥他♥妈♥是在奥林匹斯山上长大的
You were raised on Mount fucking Olympus.
你永远不懂那是什么感受
You could never understand what that's like.
拜托你 解释给我听
Please... explain it to me.
- 开始啊 说啊 - 不
Get it, go on. - No.
去告诉安娜 她今天在法庭上有多漂亮
Go tell Anna how great she looked in court today.
你表现得好像我在干♥她♥似的 她是个客户!
You act like I'm fucking this chick. She's a client!
我倒希望你是在干♥她♥ 因为这样就能解释清楚
I wish you were, because it would help explain to me
你为什么突然间会觉得
why you suddenly think it is okay
彻底破坏掉我们 两年来唯一的假期 是可以接受的
to completely ruin our only vacation in two years.
- 我有边界 - 她还会打来的
I have boundaries. - She'll call again.
你好
Hello.
你好 布赖恩 是吧?你♥爸♥爸在吗?
Oh. Hi. Brian, right? Is your dad there?
他在和我妈妈吵架
He's fighting with my mom.
我可以等 但等不了太久 因为我在监狱
I can wait. But not very long. I'm in jail.
你犯什么罪了?
What did you do?
没什么 就是借了点钱
Nothing, I just borrowed some money.
还借了一架飞机
And a jet.
我能借点钱吗?
Can I borrow some money?
我的钱都在你♥爸♥爸那儿
Your dad has all my money.
他一分钱也不给我
He won't give me any.
我不信
I doubt that.
他人不错
He's a nice guy.
他非常爱你
And he loves you very much.
但他让我妈妈伤心了
But he's making my mom sad.
这或许你可以怪在我头上
You can probably blame me for that.
但你也可以利用这一点 得到你想要的
But you can also use that to get what you want.
我可以吗?
I can?
当然了 人们会 出于各种原因给别人钱
Sure. People give people money for all sorts of reasons.
内疚和爱是最大的两个原因
Guilt and love are two of the biggest.
这两者你都有 你应该向他们狮子大开口
And you've got both. You should ask for the moon.
我去让我爸接电♥话♥
I'll go get my dad.
不要 让他们吵
No, don't. Let them fight.
但我不喜欢 他们太吵了
But I don't like it. It's loud.
吵总比沉默强
It's better than silence.
好吧 布赖恩 我的时间到了
Well, uh... Brian, my time is up.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
麦卡弗里警探 在法庭上找安娜时 她在场吗?
When Detective McCaffrey went to look for Anna in court, was she there?
不在
No.
她留下来反抗对她的指控了吗?
Did she stay to fight her charges?
没有
No.
她去了加利福尼亚 因为她知道针对这些指控没有辩护
She went to California because she knew there was no defense to these charges.
她知道自己犯了这些罪
She knew that she was guilty of these charges.
这清楚地表明 被告…
That shows plainly that the defendant...
结案陈词穿白色?天才
White for the closing arguments? Genius.
…犯罪
...committing crimes.
当大家回到陪审团会议室进行审议时
When you go back to the jury room to deliberate,
我敦促各位根据相关法律和证据
I urge you to come to the only verdict
做出唯一的裁决
that is in accord with the law and the evidence.
也就是说 被告的十项罪名指控
And that is that the defendant is guilty
均为有罪 排除合理怀疑
beyond a reasonable doubt of all ten counts.
谢谢
Thank you.
斯波德克先生?
Mr. Spodek?
托德
Todd.
记得我说过要为你大放异彩吧?
Remember how I told you I'd kill for you?
什么?
What?
就…信你的合演明星就好了
Just... trust your costar.
好吗?
Okay?
在这次审判中 大家从多位证人那里听到了很多证据
You've heard a lot of evidence from a lot of witnesses in this trial,
但你们有没有注意到一件事?
but have you noticed one thing throughout?
在这次审判中 每一位 在你们面前出庭的证人都感到尴尬
Every witness who came before you in this trial was embarrassed.
他们不想告诉你们完整的真♥相♥
They didn't want to tell you the full truth.
每位证人都会 把自己的错误归咎在别人身上
Every witness blamed someone else for their mistakes.
每个人都有自己的故事
Everyone had a story.
因为所有这些人全都拿着高薪
Because every one of them, all highly paid,
受过高等教育 都是经验丰富的商人
well- educated, experienced businessmen,
因为骗子是一个25岁的孩子
every one of them was fooled by a 25- year- old kid
没有大学文凭 没有证书
with no college degree, no credentials,
除了实习之外没有任何从业经历
and no business experience beyond an internship.
安娜根本没有任何经验
Anna was as green as they come.
在这个她谁都不认识的世界里 她完全不知道自己在做什么
In a world where she knew no one with no idea of what she was doing.
她怎么会 差一点就骗到这些银行呢?
How could she get dangerously close to fooling these banks?
差一点就拿到钱呢?
To getting any of this money?
现在 你们可能觉得 索罗金女士的行为
Now, you may have found Miss Sorokin's
是错误的、邪恶的 不道德的、不正派的
behavior wrong, immoral, unethical, unorthodox.
她利用了体制 你们可能因此爱她或恨她
You may love her or hate her for exploiting the system.
- 他在干… - 但如果说在本案件中
But if anyone in this case... - What is he...
有谁试图把人们的钱拿走 那就是银行家
...is trying to remove people from their money, it's the bankers.
他们出于本性 真的会不择手段
They will literally do anything in their nature
就为了获得你的帐户和业务
to get your accounts and business.
安娜差一点
Was Anna ever remotely close
得到这些银行的任何一笔贷款了吗?
to getting any of these loans from any of these banks?
并没有
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表