剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
shooting out of your hoochie pretty soon, right?
- 该死的 - 别这样
Oh, fuck. - Hey.
也许你运气够好 也许她不会接受那个协议
Maybe you'll get lucky. Maybe she won't take the deal.
她决定接受协议
She's taking the deal.
- 好吧 - 对
Okay. - Yeah.
麦考提出的协议条件不错
McCaw offered, and it's a pretty good deal.
好的
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
安娜让我告诉你
Anna has asked me to tell you
她现在没兴趣接受采访了
that she's not interested in doing the interview.
很明显
Obviously.
她就是不喜欢你报道的方向
She just didn't like the direction you were headed.
方向?
The direction?
方向?
The direction?
托德 我可以叫你托德吗? 我就叫你托德吧
Oh, Todd. Can I call you Todd? I'm gonna call you Todd.
- 没问题 - 你的委托人疯了
Sure. - Your client is out of her fucking mind.
根本没有方向 我完全没有方向
There was no direction. My direction was nowhere.
我不知道安娜德尔维 还是安娜索罗金什么的是谁
I have no idea who Anna Delvey, Anna Sorokin, whoever, is.
我知道的越多 有效的消息就越少
The more I know, the less I know.
心跳很强
Heartbeat is strong.
所以是男还是女?
So, uh, what is it?
还不知道
Can't tell yet.
你的孩子不愿意转过身来让我看
This kid of yours doesn't want to turn around for me.
薇薇安
Vivian.
看到了
Right there.
是个女孩
It's a girl.
太棒了!是个女孩 薇薇安!
Yes! It's a girl. Vivian!
薇薇安?
Vivian?
该死的
Fuck, fucking, fuck, fuck.
他妈的
Fuckety fucking fuck.
去他妈的
Fuckety fucking fuck fuckers.
- 我出去一下 - 好的
I'm gonna be back in a minute. - Yeah.
好
Yep.
薇薇安 我在想 该对你说什么安慰的话
Um, Vivian, I am trying to think of something comforting to say to you.
因为我能感觉到你很生气
Uh, because I can sense you're upset.
但我又不想
But I don't want to
因为你毁了 我人生中最美好的时光之一
because you are ruining one of the best moments of my life.
开始解释吧
Start explaining.
她是真的
She's real.
我以为我就快能洗清
I thought I was going to have it fixed
自己的名誉了
my reputation...
在我需要让她活着
before there was a tiny person
并给予关注的小家伙出现之前
I'm required to keep alive and pay attention to.
我想要她 我真的想要 只是…
I want her, I do. - It's...
我以为能保住我的事业
I thought I would have my career saved.
我以为能够把它修复好 维持好 稳住阵脚
I thought it would be repaired, breathing, on its feet,
在我能拥有的成就改变之前
before who I get to be changes.
你看 她是真的
Look. She's real.
我没时间了
I've run out of time.
如果你告诉我 我有了女儿的快乐
And if you tell me my joy at having a daughter
可以弥补我失去的事业
is supposed to make up for the loss of my career,
弥补我失去的精神粮食
the loss of the thing that lights up my brain,
我对天发誓 我会在你睡觉时把你闷死
I swear to God, I will smother you in your sleep.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不用谢我
You never have to thank me.
我很高兴她是个女孩
I am happy that it's a girl.
我知道
I know.
你打算怎么做?
What do you want to do?
“自封名媛”被捕!
2016年
在装货区等我
Wait up by the loading dock.
我要去休息了
Going on break.
当然不行 你不能不让我休息 工会 需要我说两遍吗?
Hell no, you cannot deny me a break. Union. Do I need to say it twice?
那好吧
Okay then.
你和安娜是如何成为朋友的?
How did you and Anna become friends?
12乔治
我在这里工作 安娜在这里住了几个月
I work here, Anna lived here for months.
我们很合得来
We just clicked.
你为什么要撒谎说不认识她?
Why'd you lie about knowing her?
我没撒谎 我只是没说出来
I did not lie. I just did not share.
- 你介意我采访你吗? - 不了 谢谢
Would you mind if I interviewed you? - No. Thank you.
我能知道原因吗?
Can I ask why?
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥我的朋友
I don't sell out my friends.
有一堆你和安娜 还有这两个女人的照片
There's a bunch of photos of you and Anna and these two women.
你们曾经是好朋友 到底发生了什么事?
You were all good friends. What happened?
再见
Goodbye.
安娜要认罪 你知道吗?
Anna's taking a plea. Did you know?
安娜又不是笨蛋 如果她要认罪
Anna's not dumb. If she's taken a plea
那是因为她觉得这么做是对的
it's because she's decided that's the right thing to do.
这就是你来这里的原因吗?
Is that why you're here?
看看我对安娜是否了解?
To see if I knew about Anna?
我想我只是不想 看到安娜放弃自己的人生
I guess I just don't want to see Anna throw her life away.
你才不在乎安娜
You don't care about Anna.
你只在乎你的报道 我不知道为什么
You care about your story, and I don't know why,
但显然 如果安娜认罪了 你的报道就写不成了
but obviously if Anna takes a plea you somehow don't get your story.
所以我刚才问“你来这里 做什么?”的答案是因为我
So the answer to my question "Why are you here?" is me.
你来这里是希望 我能劝服安娜不要认罪
You came here hoping I would go convince Anna not to take a plea
好让你能完成你的报道 对吧?
so you can have your story, right?
内芙 听我说
Neff, listen.
这可能是一个很重要的报道 关于金融机构
This could be an important story about financial institutions,
关于女性如何被对待
the way women are treated,
以及社会如何只接纳少数精英…
and how society admits only those elite few...
不管怎样 我又不是初出茅庐也不是笨蛋
Whatever. I am not new. I am not stupid.
这里是纽约 我在纽约的人事部门工作
This is New York. I work in the New York people business.
这里的每个人都在打着自己的算盘 这里的每个人都想要赢
Everyone here is running a game. Everyone here needs to score.
这里的每个人都很忙
Everyone here is hustling.
这里的每个人都想要利益
Everyone here wants something.
金钱、权利、形象、爱情
Money, power, image, love.
你有目的 你想从安娜身上得利益
You want something. You want to take from Anna.
勇敢地承认这一点 那样也许我还能尊重你
Be bold enough to admit that. That, I could maybe respect.
而你却这样带着拿铁 面带笑容地出现
This, you showing up with a latte and a smile,
希望我能帮你 因为你在乎女性和社会
hoping I'll help you because you care about women and society?
没门 没兴趣
No. Not today, Satan.
我需要这个采访
I need this interview.
我想要…
I want...
我想要我本该拥有的事业
I want the career I was supposed to have.
我不需要你劝服安娜
I don't need you to convince Anna.
如果要她尊重我 我相信必须由我自己来劝服她
If she's going to respect me, I'm pretty sure I have to do that myself.
但我需要知道 安娜想要什么?
But I need to know, what does Anna want?
薇薇安?我是贝丝 赖克斯岛的媒体联络员
Vivian? I'm Beth, the Rikers media liaison.
上车吧
Get in.
坐下
Sit down.
喝茶
Have some tea.
你在想我来做什么
You're wondering why I'm here.
我是不会接受采访的
I'm not doing the interview.
我决定接受协议
I'm taking the deal.
托德告诉你了
Todd told you.
他是告诉我了
He did.
但我就是忍♥不住想 为什么?
But I just can't stop thinking, why?
如果我接受庭审 然后输了
If I go to trial and lose,
托德说我至少要在监狱里 待15年或更久
Todd says that I could go to prison for at least 15 years, maybe more.
如果我接受协议 我四年后就能出狱 然后被驱逐出境
And if I take the deal, I'm out in four and they deport me.
那我为什么不接受协议?
Why wouldn't I take the deal?
因为这整件事
It's just this whole thing.
大家都说你是骗子、愚蠢的社交名媛 把你当成笑话
Everyone's calling you a scam artist, a dumb socialite, a joke.
他们都用自己的观点去定义你
They're all deciding who you are.
如果你接受了那个协议 那就完了 证明你认同他们的观点
When you take the deal, that's it, you're agreeing with them.
你永远都会是愚蠢的社交名媛
You'll be a dumb socialite forever.
庭审和庭审前的一切 都是你能为自己辩护
The trial and everything leading up to it is your one chance to defend yourself,
并恢复名誉的唯一机会
to restore your reputation.
我很惊讶你居然会放弃这个机会
I'm surprised you'd give that up.
怎么了?你现在还关心我了?
Oh. What? So, now you care about me?
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表