剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
There's a little bit of Anna in all of us.
我可没有
Not me.
也许你会在简历上 添油加醋 在推销时夸大事实
Maybe you pad your resumé, exaggerate on your sales pitch,
在社交媒体上玩弄滤镜
toy with the filters on your social media.
- 有罪 - 我们都这样干
Guilty. - We all do it.
我们每个人都自成品牌
Every one of us has become a brand,
自成形象 成为我们向世界映射的谎言
an image, a lie we project out into the world.
- 怎么了? - 没什么
What? - Nothing.
- 还行吗? - 非常好
Is it good? - Very.
- 然后呢? - 什么然后呢?
Then what? - Then what, what?
肯定我 批评我 帮助我 他妈的说什么都行 就是不要瞒我
Validate me. Criticize me, help me, anything but withhold from me.
- 她有你可真幸运 - 确实是 对吧?
She's lucky to have you. - She is, right?
你刚刚是用双关指责我吗?
Did you just double entendre me?
“有我”?你觉得她拥有我?
Have me? Do you think she owns me?
- 别这样 玛格斯 - 我只是…
Come on, Mags. - I just...
我想快进到春假
I want to fast forward to spring break.
我想让脚趾沾满沙子 双手各拿一杯玛格丽塔
I want sand in my toes and margaritas in both hands.
我想让全家在 加热泳池的浅水区玩一场骑马打仗
I want a family chicken fight in the shallow end of the heated pool,
想让这起审判快一点结束
and I want this trial behind us.
我也想要
I want that too.
你以为我不想要吗?
Do you think that I don't want that?
真♥他♥妈♥的
Oh, fuck me.
陪审团会很喜欢你的 震惊全场吧
Jury's going to love you. Knock 'em dead.
好的
Yeah.
好的 不 我在路上了
Yeah, no, I'm on my way.
- 巴克斯特 - 麦考
Baxter. - McCaw.
那是谁?
Who's that?
说话小心点 他是赛勒斯的代表
Eyes and ears. A proxy for Cy.
地区检察官很感兴趣
The DA's taken an interest.
嘿 我错过什么了吗?
Did I miss anything?
- 还在等 - 我应该坐哪?
Still waiting. - Where should I sit?
安娜队坐这边
Team Anna is this side.
瑞秋队坐那边
Team Rachel is that side.
内芙 亲亲 这件事上我保持中立
Neff, honey, I'm Switzerland in all this.
- 她没穿好衣服是什么意思? - 被告穿着囚服
What do you mean she's not dressed? - The defendant is in prison garb.
这是怎么回事 斯波德克先生?
What's the deal, Mr. Spodek?
我不确定出什么问题了 法官大人
I'm not sure what the issue is, Your Honor.
- 娜塔莎怎么说? - 她发短♥信♥说 她把衣服放下了
What did Natasha say? - She texted, she dropped the clothes off.
- 她为什么… - 别烦 我在发短♥信♥
Why isn't she... - Step off. Texting.
我这么多年来
In all my years,
曾经因为在法庭上 被枪指着而耽误了审判
I've been held up at gunpoint in this courtroom,
但从没因为服装被耽误过
but never over wardrobe.
请允许我去沟通…
If you let me go speak...
我相信法庭会为 有需要的人提供衣物
I believe the court provides clothing for those in need.
是的 我明白
Yes. I'm aware.
律师 你的成绩单上再添一颗金星
Another gold star for your report card, Counselor.
被告不愿意穿
The defendant won't wear them.
斯波德克先生 我现在要小口喝这杯冰咖啡
I'm going to sip this iced coffee, Mr. Spodek,
等我喝完的时候
and when I'm finished,
如果你的客户 还没有穿戴整齐出现在我面前
if your client isn't dressed and before me,
那我会非常不开心
I'm going to be wildly, deeply unhappy.
好的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
你别被这超大杯骗了
And don't let the jumbo size fool you.
因为我喝得很快
I drink fast.
赶快穿衣服 我们不能让法庭等
Get dressed. We can't keep the court waiting.
- 这也太离谱了 - 这些衣服才叫离谱
This is insane. - Those clothes are insane.
我宁可穿我的连身衣
I'd rather wear my jumpsuit.
- 不行 - 为什么不行?
You can't. - Why not?
因为第一印象对陪审员很重要
Because first impressions matter to jurors.
你穿着连身囚服看起来太舒服了
You look way too comfortable in a prison jumpsuit.
而且法官不允许 法律上是不允许的
And the judge won't allow it. It is legally not allowed.
这会让我们在法庭上 看起来很糟糕 可能导致无效审判
It's a bad look in our courtroom and could lead to a mistrial.
你这是在第一天就与法官为敌
You're making an enemy of her on day one.
我们每耽误一秒钟…
Every second that we delay...
那就给我拿来能穿的衣服
Then get me clothes I can wear.
快他妈把衣服穿上 这样做对你不利 安娜
Put the fucking clothes on. This is hurting you, Anna.
对我不利?我没关系
Hurting me? I'm fine.
- 告诉她 穿上法庭的衣服 - 我说了
Tell her to wear the court clothes. - I did.
她看我的样子 好像我说的是要插她屁♥眼♥似的
She looked at me like I asked to fuck her in the ass.
- 妈的衣服都在哪? - 在赖克斯监狱 她昨晚放在那了
Where are the clothes? - Rikers. She dropped them off last night.
- 她有别的衣服吗? - 我联♥系♥不上…
She have others? - I can't reach...
- 把那些衣服拿来 - 我联♥系♥不上她
Get them here. - I can't reach her.
- 我觉得她睡着了 昨晚… - 把她叫醒
I think she's crashed out after... - Wake her up.
我不是你的员工
I do not work for you.
这太他妈完蛋了
This is so fucked.
再过30分钟 这位法官就要对我发火了
We've got 30 minutes before this judge loses her fucking shit on me.
- 你最好快去买♥♥衣服 - 我?
You'd better get shopping. - Me?
你们自己解决 我还要上班
Y'all figure it out, I got a shift.
好吧 这… 我可是在法庭 不能去购物啊
Okay, this is... I'm in court, I can't leave to go shopping.
我不能参加安娜的辩护!
I can't participate in Anna's defense!
这是不道德的 在新闻界业内 这算是越界了
That would be unethical, crossing a line journalistically.
好吧 我他妈是个男人
Well, I'm a fucking guy.
你能告诉我 该买♥♥什么连裤♥袜♥之类的…
Can you tell me what pantyhose or whatever...
- 你觉得连裤♥袜♥能… - 连裤♥袜♥怎么了?
Do you think pantyhose is going to be... - What's wrong with that?
好吧!
Fine!
但本案中的所有开示 你全都要让我看
But you will give me access to all of the discovery in this case.
所有的一切 安娜的手♥机♥ 电子邮箱 检方拥有的一切 我都要
Everything. Anna's phone, email, everything the prosecution has, I want.
行 妈的 无所谓了 赶紧去吧
Yes. Fuck. Whatever. Just go.
- 你好 欢迎光临… - 商务 甜美 谦逊 快说在哪
Hi, welcome to... - Business, sweet, modest. Now.
- 就在那边 - 带我去
They're right over there. - Show me.
平底鞋 黑色 7码 快!
Flats, black, size 7. Go!
薇薇安肯定以为 这是鞋带或者腰带什么的
Vivian must have thought this was a shoelace or a belt or something.
幸福的意外
A happy accident.
但对我们的团队来说 这不是一个好的开始
But this is not a great start for our team.
我对咱们第一天的准备工作 感到非常失望
I'm very underwhelmed with our preparation on day one.
我们得走了!
We have to go!
马上!
Now!
别让我的闪亮登场显得太拥挤
Don't crowd my entrance.
你还好吗?
You good? - Mmm- hmm.
索罗金女士 非常感谢你出庭
Thank you so very much for joining us, Miss Sorokin.
警官 把陪审团请出来
Officer, bring in the jury.
1944年10月11日
On October 11th, 1944,
弗兰克辛纳特拉 在时代广场为派拉蒙剧院开唱
Frank Sinatra opened the Paramount Theater in Times Square.
看到“老蓝眼睛”本人 女士们激动地昏了过去
Women swooned at the sight of Ol' Blue Eyes.
是真的昏了过去
They literally fainted.
对大众而言 这是辛纳特拉效应
To the public, this was the Sinatra effect,
但其实 这种效应是由 辛纳特拉的宣传员战略性营造的
but in reality, it was strategically created by Sinatra's press agents.
他们花钱雇佣女士晕倒
Women were paid to swoon.
接吻、把衣服 扔到舞台上 这些都是编排好的
And plant kisses, and throw their clothes on stage.
救护车和护士 都是故意在剧院外待命的
Ambulances and nurses were stationed outside the theater on purpose.
全都是因为如果他能在这里成功…
All because if he can make it here...
那在任何地方都会成功
he'll make it anywhere.
和你们中的 一些人一样 安娜来到纽约
Anna came to New York just like some of you did.
充满活力 跃跃欲试 对这里的机遇感到很兴奋
Bright- eyed and bushy- tailed, excited by the opportunities.
年仅25岁
A mere 25 years old.
没有富有的父母 没有人脉
No rich parents. No connections.
没有惊艳的名校血统
No fancy school pedigree.
安娜不能等待机遇
Anna couldn't wait around for opportunities.
她必须创造机遇 这一点我们都能理解
She had to create them. We can all relate to that.
我们每个人身上都有安娜的影子
There's a little bit of Anna in all of us.
每个人都会撒点小谎
Everyone lies a little bit.
无论是在简历上 或是推销时 还是在社交媒体上
Whether it's on a resumé, or a sales pitch, or on social media.
我们觉得世界已经因社交媒体而改变
We think the world has changed with social media.
每个人都自成品牌
Every person has become a brand.
一个对外界营造的形象、一个谎言
An image fed out into the world. A lie.
但安娜身上有一点是真实的 这一点与辛纳特拉一样
But what was true for Anna was true for Sinatra.
那就是有的时候 在真正成功之前 你只能假装成功
Sometimes you've gotta fake it till you make it.
于是 安娜效仿 成为了她想成为的人
So, Anna followed suit and became the person she wanted to be.
成为了能得到 纽约精英阶层特权待遇的人
A person who would receive the red carpet from New York's elite.
她让所有人 都相信他们愿意相信的故事
She allowed everyone to believe the story they wanted to believe.
辛纳特拉这么做的时候不是犯罪
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表