剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
开始穿的比别人都漂亮
Started dressing better than anyone.
成了某种时尚警♥察♥
Became like the fashion police.
没错 这是咱的安娜
Okay. That's our Anna.
♪ Pretending you is nice You ain't nice bitch ♪
♪ Ain't never made your bed I made mine great ♪
♪ I made this flavor taste You just bite it ♪
♪ I know that Pocket empty, but my life so packed ♪
♪ Not tryna win, I don't hold back ♪
♪ Got a lot to say I don't talk back ♪
♪ I'm an action girl... ♪
你们都还这么穿?
You're all still wearing that?
- 干杯! - 干杯!
Prost!
如果她不喜欢 你的穿搭 她会说非常刻薄的话
She'd be so mean if she didn't like your outfit,
对我来说 她每天都不喜欢我的穿搭
which in my case was every day.
而大家都只会笑
And everyone would just laugh.
认真的 克莱拉?你是最差的那个
Seriously, Clara? You were the worst.
- 你迫切地想让她喜欢你 - 我没有!
You wanted her to like you so bad. - I did not!
她对人有一种奇怪的控制力 尤其是当我们得知她爸的事
She had a power over people. Especially when we knew about her dad.
她爸怎么了?
What about her dad?
人们说他爸是黑帮什么的
People said he was, like, this gangster or something.
还说他殴打别人的父母
And that he beat up someone's parents.
人们都很害怕他
People were scared of him.
也害怕安娜
Scared of Anna too.
是啊
Yeah.
对
Oh, yeah.
看到了?
See?
这里有情况 有大情况 对吧?
There's something here, something big, right?
- 对吧? - 或许吧 是吧
Right? - Maybe, yeah.
或许?
Maybe?
我们已经和镇上一半的人谈过了
We've talked to half the people in this town.
我们得到了什么?八卦、谣言…
And what have we got? Gossip, rumors...
你说得对 我抱歉
You're right. I'm sorry.
真正重要的采访只有一个 瓦迪姆
There's only one interview that really matters. Vadim.
但瓦迪姆不愿意和我们说话
But Vadim won't talk to us.
我们强迫他
We'll make him.
所以你离开德国时 是在躲避什么事清
So when you left Germany, you were running from something.
我是在奔向什么事情
I was running to something.
奔向杂♥志♥中的美好世界
That beautiful world in the magazines.
那个世界并不存在
That world doesn't exist.
但它确实存在
Except it does.
在伦敦、柏林、巴黎、纽约
In London, Berlin, Paris, New York.
夜晚、派对
With their nights, parties.
我会喝上两杯香槟
I'd be two glasses of champagne in
看着周围那些漂亮的人 想
and I'd look at the beautiful people around me and think,
“我成功了 我来了”
"I made it. I'm here."
“在世界的中心”
"In the center of the world."
然后 一个丑陋的人出现
And then an ugly person shows up,
或者有人讲了个无聊的故事
or someone tells a boring story,
或者某些糟糕的音乐响起
or some bad music comes on
你就会知道 又变得一无所有了
and then you're nowhere again.
所以
So,
喝下第三杯、第四杯…
you have a third glass, a fourth...
吃点药 然后…
you take a few pills and...
想知道更精彩的派对在哪里
you wonder where the better party is.
可能在洛杉矶
Maybe it's in LA.
可能在马尔蒙庄园酒店
Maybe, maybe it's at the Chateau Marmont.
然后就在这里醒来
And then you wake up here.
最精彩的派对
The best party of all.
瓦迪姆?
Vadim?
我知道这样做有点冒犯…
I know this is aggressive...
不接受记者!
No reporters!
我不只是个记者 是我揭露了这个故事 我认识你女儿
I'm not just some reporter. I broke the story. I know your daughter.
她独自一人在赖克斯的牢房♥里
She's all alone in a cell at Rikers.
我不知道 你还有什么身份 寡头 黑帮
And I don't know what else you are, oligarch, gangster,
但我的确知道你是她父亲 我知道你应该帮助她
but I know you're her father, and you should be helping her.
我可以帮你帮助她 只要你能和我谈谈
And I can help you help her if you'll just talk to me.
米拉 能翻译下吗?
Mira, can you?
她真是个好人
She's really a nice person
她只是现在有点紧张
she's just a little stressed right now
而且她刚刚生了孩子?
Also she just gave birth?
我真不知道这有没有关系
I don't really know if that's relevant
但她就是想问你几个问题
But she just wants to ask you a few questions
关于你女儿和…
about your daughter and...
我保证之后我们就不再打扰你了
I promise then we'll leave you alone.
好吧
Fine.
我们谈谈
We talk.
他说他解释不了安娜的做法
Uh, he says he can't explain what Anna did.
他自己也不理解
He can't understand it himself.
她总是想要更多
She always wanted more.
她总是看杂♥志♥ 想要最好的鞋和衣服
She was always looking at magazines, wanting the best shoes, clothes.
很多女孩都会看杂♥志♥
Lots of girls look at magazines.
但大多数女孩不会汇款诈骗
Most don't commit wire fraud.
她变得肆无忌惮了
She got reckless.
莫斯科有句俗话
In Moscow they say,
“既然可以买♥♥莫罗伯拉尼克 为什么还要存钱以备不时之需?”
"Why save money for a rainy day when instead you can buy Manolo Blahniks?"
“老天不会让穿这种鞋的姑娘淋雨”
"God wouldn't rain on a girl in shoes like that."
瓦迪姆…
Vadim...
我接下来的话会很敏感 但…
what I'm about to say is sensitive. But...
有很多人抱有的印象是
a lot of people seem to be under the impression that
你在什么地方藏着钱
you've got money hidden somewhere.
就连你女儿也是这么认为
Your own daughter included.
我不知道 什么是真的 什么不是 但是…
I don't know what's true or not, but...
这镇子上到处都是谣言
there are a lot of rumors flying around this town.
这里有很多人认为你是某种寡头
A lot of people here think you're some kind of, um, oligarch.
或者是洗钱的门面
Or money- laundering front.
或者是…
Or a...
黑帮
gangster.
他所做的只是尽力养家糊口
All he's done is try to provide for his family.
我们能见见你家人吗?
Can we meet your family?
能去看看你的房♥子吗?
And can we come see your house?
你有家人吗?
You have family?
难道你没有家人 孩子、爱的人 你会想让这…
Don't you have family, children, people you love, would you want this for...
老实说 最糟糕的是 我的做法和他一模一样
To be honest, the worst thing is that I'm acting exactly like him.
靠喝酒来避免问题
Drinking to avoid my problems.
就像是尽力以某种方式逃离他 最终却变成了他
It's like trying to escape him somehow and ended up becoming him.
下一个问题是什么?
What's the next question?
其实 就这些了
Actually, that's... it.
就这些了?
That's it?
我要签你的出院单
I'm signing off on your release.
我认为这次发生的事 就是一个无心的意外
I think what happened was an honest accident,
我不认为你有 进一步自我伤害的风险
and I don't think you're at risk of further self- harm.
但是
But
我建议你考虑去 酒精和毒品联合康复中心待一阵子
I am recommending you consider time at a drug and alcohol treatment facility.
康复中心?
Rehab?
我知道 这个词带有一些耻辱感
I know, there's a certain stigma attached to that word,
但我们今天的做法只是一个开始
but what we did here today, that was just a start.
一次很好的对话 不足以改变你的人生 安娜
One good conversation isn't going to change your life, Anna.
你需要的那种改变
The kind of change you need,
深思熟虑、有目的 为自己而不是为别人
deliberate, purposeful, for yourself and no one else.
是需要下功夫的
That takes work.
是…
It's...
康复中心 我只是…
Rehab, I just...
只是听起来太简陋了
it just sounds so trashy.
你会很惊讶的
You'd be surprised.
特别是在这座城市
Especially in this city.
洛杉矶地区 拥有世界上部分最舒适的设施
I mean, the LA area has some of the world's most comfortable facilities.
♪ Cos I like you, boy, I really like you ♪
♪ But I've been through the fire Too many times ♪
♪ So I gotta know gotta know ♪
安娜德尔维 姐♥妹♥们♥ 我在马里布!
♪ Cos I really like you Wanna let you inside too ♪
♪ But I've been through the fire Too many times... ♪
帕萨基酒店 马里布
小组会议是6点
Group session is at 6:00,
所以 在那之前 你可以随意探索场地 别客气
so until then feel free to explore the grounds and make yourself at home.
出于隐私考虑 我们其实是不允许拍照的
Oh, uh, for privacy reasons, we actually don't allow photos.
好吧 我估计拍一张也没什么
Oh! Okay, I guess one won't hurt.
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表