剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
你是想拆分启放信贷吗?
You want to split the origination credit?
当然 还有计时酬劳 如果涉及到的话
Of course, and the billables, if it comes to anything.
我们先看看吧
We'll see.
- 她叫什么名字? - 安娜德尔维
What's her name? - Anna Delvey.
是的
Uh- huh. Yes, yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
是的 兄弟 我说的可是摩托艇、网红、模特
Yeah, man. I'm talking jet skis, uh, influencers, models.
说实话 真的是 太阳之下 你能想到的都有
I mean, literally, it's everything you can think of under the sun,
在巴哈马
in the Bahamas.
而且听好了 杰鲁在这方面与我合作
And get this, Ja Rule is partnering with me on this.
对啊 我是认真的 就是那个杰鲁
Yeah, I'm serious man. Ja- freaking- Rule.
对 肯定会非常精彩
Yeah, it's going to be awesome.
没错
Exactly.
是的 他说自己很准时 所以现在是“上车”的最佳时机
Yeah, he says he's always on time, so it's a perfect time to jump on.
投资者最差劲了
Investors are the worst.
找投资者是胆小的一步棋
Investors are a bitch move.
我只关注抓住自己的权益
I'm all about holding onto my equity.
完全所有 绝对控制
Full ownership, total control.
我靠 姑娘 靠着信托资金过着奢侈的生活
Damn, girl. Living large with that trust fund.
我正准备和你聊聊
I was going to talk to you.
你应该给这个项目投一些钱
You should put some money into this.
我的投资者都是最优质的
My list of investors is, uh, pretty A- list.
投资为外地人搞的派对?
Invest in some party for out- of- towners?
你太多疑了 这场派对会很轰动
So shady. It's going to be huge.
谢谢 但算了 对我来说还是规模太小
Thanks, but no. It's too small- scale for me.
对了 比利 昨晚的场面也太失控了
By the way, Billy, last night's scene was way out of control.
那可是派对 而且你根本就不应该住在这里
It was a party. You're not even supposed to be living here.
酒量差
Lightweight.
早安 里德先生 我准备了您常吃的
Morning, Mr. Reed. I have your usual.
谢谢你 卡米尔
Thank you, Camille.
金融时报
- 一天愉快 - 你也是
Oh. Have a good day. - You too.
朱莉娅
嘿 朱
Hey, Jules.
嗨 爸
Hi, Dad.
领带不错!显眼大
Nice tie! It brings out your eyes.
你的实习怎么样?
So how's your internship?
你妈妈和我期待着尝你的马赛鱼汤
Your mom and I are looking forward to trying your bouillabaisse.
出什么事了吗?
What happened?
你知道厨房♥有多能搞性别歧视吗?
Do you know how sexist kitchens are?
在那种有毒的环境中 我的灵魂受到了伤害
Being in that toxic environment was hurting my soul.
你不能和导师或者老板聊聊吗?
Couldn't you talk to your mentor, or your boss?
当然不行 这种东西是自上而下的
Of course not. This stuff is top- down.
爸 你不理解
You don't understand, Dad.
有一个非常棒的静居处 我想去躲躲清静
There's this amazing retreat and I need to get away.
但我的信♥用♥卡♥这个月刷爆了
My credit card is maxed this month.
求你了爸 我就是需要休息一下
Please, Daddy. I just need a break.
好吧 但我们需要 谈谈你接下来要做什么
Okay, but we need to talk about what you're going to do next.
也许可以再找一门烹饪课程?
Maybe we can find another cooking course?
爸 我不应该成为一名厨师
Dad, I'm not supposed to be a chef.
- 但是朱莉娅… - 我得挂了
But Julia... - I have to go.
谢谢你给我打钱 代我向妈妈问好
Thank you for the money. Say hi to Mom.
- 爱你 - 等等 朱莉娅…
Love you. - Wait, Julia...
他们以破纪录的时间通过了尽职调查
They passed due diligence in record time.
为给债务担♥保♥证券筹款
Just to make funds for a CDO.
他们已经确认将作为贷款的担♥保♥人
They've confirmed that they'll stand surety for the loan,
但如果没有意外情况 至少12%…
but without a contingency, at least 12%...
你肯定想参与的 相信我
You want in on this. Trust me.
他们正在任命新的受托人
They're appointing new trustees.
但是 你知道 基本面仍然是一团糟
But, you know, the fundamentals are still a shitshow.
我告诉他们 他们必须利用其他资产
l told them they're going to have to leverage their other holdings
才能成功购得
to secure the purchase.
- 他们怎么回应的? - 急着争抢
How did they respond? - They're scrambling...
你不喜欢这幅画吗?
You don't like the painting?
喜欢 很有趣
Sure. It's interesting.
里德先生 您好
Mr. Reed. Hi.
谢谢您与我见面
Thank you for meeting with me.
请坐
Please. Have a seat.
跟我说说你的基金会
So tell me about your foundation.
安娜德尔维基金会 不同于任何其他的社交会员俱乐部
ADF, The Anna Delvey Foundation, is unlike any other social members club.
我们的与众不同之处在于
We're going to differentiate ourselves
将为艺术界的客户 提供奢华高级的策展
through the curation of an exclusive art world clientele.
那这和苏荷之家 新屋会所、翼会所有什么不同?
How's that different from Soho House, NeueHouse, The Wing?
完全不一样
It's completely different.
安娜德尔维基金会 比这几个地方强太多
ADF is way better than those places.
何以见得?
How so?
这是我的商业计划
Here's my business plan.
我们将配备所有应有的豪华设施
We'll have all the expected luxurious amenities,
但我想给会员远超他们预期的东西
but I want to give my members more than they expect.
我想预测他们的需求
I want to anticipate their needs.
你以前在艺术和酒店行业工作过吗?
And you've worked in the art and hospitality world previously?
没有 但我理解…
No, but I understand...
这可不是一笔小生意 好吗?
This is a huge undertaking, okay? - Mm - hmm.
你的衡量指标 和关键业绩指标在哪里?
Where are your metrics, your KPIs?
营业利润率是多少?
What's your operating profit margin?
你做过市场调查吗?
Have you done your market research?
你提出的产品 与市场上已有的产品相比如何?
How does your proposed product stack up against what's already in the marketplace?
我天生就是搞艺术的料
I was born into art.
而且我理解商业
I understand business.
虽然我年轻 但我有经验 还有家人的人脉
I might be young, but I have experience and my family's connections.
那当然 我并没有暗示别的意思
Of course. I didn't mean to imply otherwise.
但在纽约创业不适合胆小的人
But starting a business in New York is not for the faint- hearted.
这我清楚 但我计划就是要成功
I am aware of that, but I plan to succeed.
在欧洲创建 安娜德尔维基金会可能会更容易一些
Maybe it would be easier to start ADF in Europe,
但纽约才是我的归属
but New York is where I belong.
我现在面临的挑战是 我的信托资金在德国
My challenge right now is that my trust is in Germany
但我在美国这里 需要资金才能启动工作
and I need capital here in America to get the ball rolling.
这是个大问题
That is a major problem.
所以我才来找您
Which is why I've come to you.
你在这一行没有可量化的专业经验
You have no quantifiable professional experience in this,
或者说在任何一行都没有
or in any other business.
而且你在美国没有资金
Plus you have no capital in the States.
你将很难获得 任何一家美国银行的支持
It's going to be difficult for you to secure the support of an American bank
因为没有业绩记录
without a track record.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
我能做成的
I can do this.
安娜德尔维基金会将会颠覆游戏规则
ADF will be a game changer.
德尔维女士 不好意思 但你没有说服我
Ms. Delvey, I'm sorry, but I'm not convinced.
- 如果您能再给我一个机会 我… - 我帮不了你
If you just give me one more chance, I... - I can't help you.
感谢你来一趟
Thank you for coming in.
已经21世纪了 但仍然是男人主宰的世界
It's the 21st century, but this is still a boy's club.
你觉得这是 你筹款遇到困难的原因吗?
Think that's why you had trouble raising funding?
我觉得身为一个25岁的女性
I think I'm 25 and female.
他们看一眼我的脸蛋 再看一眼屁♥股♥ 然后就开始做假设了
And they take one look at my face and my ass and make assumptions.
但是你一直在坚持吗?
But you kept going?
你真的很想要这笔钱
You really wanted the money.
你得明白 外面有无穷无尽的钱
You have to understand there's, like... ...an endless supply of money out there.
纽约遍地都是资本
New York is swimming in capital.
但天才是可遇而不可求的
But talent, that's hard to come by.
我这样的宏伟愿景不会一直出现
A vision like mine doesn't come around all the time.
天才很罕见
Genius is rare.
再说了 我从不会输
Besides, I don't lose.
- 德尔维女士… - 我上次推销操之过急了
Ms. Delvey... - I rushed my pitch last time.
但如果听我说完 您就会意识到 安娜德尔维基金会是可行的
But if you hear me out, you'll realize that ADF is a viable business.
我有您所有问题的答案 关键业绩指标、衡量指标 应有尽有
I have the answers to all your questions. KPIs, metrics, all of it.
一旦我以每年四百万美元的价格 获得这栋建筑的租约
Once I've secured the lease of the building at $4 million a year,
我将拥有四千万美元的装♥修♥预算
I have a renovation budget of approximately $40 million.
我的顾问委员会包括
My advisory board includes
纽约房♥地♥产♥和酒店业内 一些最知名的人士
some of the most successful names in New York real estate and hospitality.
再说我在美国缺乏资金
In terms of my lack of capital in America,
我有大约六千万美元的 信托基金 我能…
I have my trust fund of approximately $60 million. I can...
德尔维女士 答案还是不行
Ms. Delvey, the answer is still no.
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表