剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
斯波德克先生 你要提问题
Ask a question, Mr. Spodek.
在认识安娜之前 你对她熟吗?
Were you familiar with Anna before meeting her?
我看过她的社交媒体
I saw her on social media.
你在见到她之前 早就想认识她了 能这么说吧
So fair to say you wanted to meet her before you did.
她很有趣 她的推送也有意思 所以 是的
She was interesting. Her feed was interesting to me, yes.
她有趣的点在哪里? 或者她社交媒体的推送哪里有趣?
What was interesting about her? Or her social media feeds?
我估计是艺术品、旅游
Photos of art, travel,
以及在 《紫色时尚》当主编期间的照片
the editor- in- chief, I guess, at Purple Magazine.
那就是相似的职业生涯吸引了你?
So similar careers attracted you?
都在时尚杂♥志♥工作 虽然安娜也许比你强一些 但是…
Both working in fashion magazines. Anna maybe had a leg up but...
是的
Yes.
当你真的和安娜成为朋友后 你付过哪怕一杯酒钱吗?
And when you did become friends with Anna, did you ever pay for a drink?
- 她不让我… - 回答我的问题
She wouldn't let me... - Answer the question.
我不记得付过
Not that I recall.
在布谷鸟以及其他 高档餐厅吃过的几十顿饭呢?
Any of the dozens of dinners at Le Coucou and other fine dining establishments?
- 我不记得付过 - 水疗呢?面部护理?
Not that I recall. - Spa treatments? Facials?
红外线桑拿?按♥摩♥、美甲沙龙呢?
Infrared saunas? Massages, nail salons?
- 我没付过 安娜非常慷慨大方 - 名人的私人培训课程?
No. Anna was very generous. - Celebrity personal training sessions?
- 没付过 - 这些你从来没付过?
No. - You never paid for any of them?
在你们一起玩的两年里
And how many of these various luxuries
安娜给你买♥♥过多少这种奢侈品?
did Anna buy for you over the two years you hung out together?
- 比如? - 先从晚餐开始说起
Like what? - Start with dinners and go from there.
有多少?
How many?
- 我不记得了 - 你没写下来吗?
I don't recall. - You didn't write them down?
- 没有 - 那你在文章里是怎么记那么清的?
No. - How will you remember them for your book?
- 法官大人 我反对 - 反对有效
Objection, Your Honor. - Sustained.
你是否和纽约警方合作
Did you cooperate with the NYPD,
与一名警探合作 帮助其抓捕你朋友安娜索罗金?
with a detective to aid in the arrest of your friend, Anna Sorokin?
是的 那是我唯一…
Yes. It was the only way...
那你为什么不在 《名利场》的文章里提到这一点呢
Why didn't you mention that in your account in Vanity Fair?
写不下了
I didn't have enough space.
但那么多细节
But of all the details.
你写了一起去镇上玩的故事
You wrote about hitting the town together
以及你与安娜的美好亲密时刻 这些细节你都写得很入微
and nice little bonding moments you had with Anna with beautiful detail.
你难道不觉得设下诱捕行动 逮捕安娜这种戏剧性事件
You didn't think the dramatic event of setting up a sting operation
在你的文章中 值得占据一席之地吗?
to arrest Anna was worthy of space in your article?
我当时写不下了
I didn't have enough space.
写一本关于你与安娜经历的书
How much are you being paid
你能拿到多少报酬?
to write a book about your experience with Anna?
我不知道 我真不懂合同是…
I don't know. I don't really understand how contracts...
我是律师 所以让我来帮你
I'm an attorney, so let me help you out.
上面说你会收到四笔付款 共计三十万美元 听起来没错吧?
It says here you get 300 grand spread out over four payments. Sound about right?
没错
Yes.
还有电视合约 你知道为此你能拿到多少钱吗?
And your TV deal, do you know how much you're getting for that?
- 还是说你需要帮你解释一下? - 我觉得大概是三万
Or do you need help explaining it? - I think it's around... 30,000.
这是买♥♥卖♥♥选择权的价格 如果剧作 制♥作♥完成 还会有三十万 对吗?
For the option. And then another $300,000 if the show gets made. Correct?
- 对 - 那就是共计六十三万美元
Correct. - So in total, $630,000.
再加上你从《名利场》 得到的1200美元稿费 没错吧?
Plus the 1,200 you got from Vanity Fair for writing the article. Correct?
我不希望我的证词被误解或被视为
I don't want my testimony to be misconstrued or seen
我为自己谋利的策略 因为事实并非如此
as a ploy for my own benefit because it's not.
我文章的要义不是关于娱乐 而是关于法律、秩序和犯罪!
It's not about entertainment, it's about law and order and a crime!
对你而言 就是娱乐 不是吗?
For you it is about entertainment, right?
这全都是关于创伤
This is about trauma
文章讲的是美国的司法系统 警告其他人…
the judicial system in America, warning others so...
娱乐不是目的
This is not about entertainment,
这是我经历过最具创伤性的事情
this is the most traumatic thing that I have ever been through.
这些我都理解
I understand all that.
但你经历的这场创伤体验
But this traumatic experience that you went through,
你把它卖♥♥给了三个不同的人 对吗?
you sold to three separate people. Right?
我为此非常努力
I worked very hard.
回答我的问题
Answer the question.
是的 我卖♥♥给了三个不同的人 但我为此非常努力
Yes, I did sell to three separate people, but I worked very hard.
你说自己为此非常努力
And when you say you worked very hard,
你努力与索罗金女士交朋友
you worked very hard on befriending Miss Sorokin,
努力从她的人脉中获益
by benefitting from her connections,
从她的慷慨中获益
her extreme generosity,
遭遇一件 不顺心的事之后 一个小事故
and after one thing that doesn't go your way, one mishap,
你就非常努力地和警方合作 逮捕安娜
you worked very hard on cooperating with the police to have Anna arrested.
你非常努力地 把她骗出马里布的康复中心
You worked very hard on luring her out of her rehab center in Malibu,
假意要和她吃午餐
pretending to be meeting her for lunch.
你非常努力地 通过找到一个角色
You worked very hard on your dream of becoming a writer
创造尽可能精彩的故事 来实现当作家的梦想…
by finding a character and creating as juicy a story...
- 反对 - 反对无效
Objection. - Overruled.
你非常努力地把你与安娜的经历
No. This is... And you worked very hard on selling that story
卖♥♥给出价最高的那个人 对吗?
of your experience with Anna to the highest bidders, right?
这不是…
This is not...
我希望自己从不认识安娜
I wish I'd never met Anna.
我不希望任何人身上发生这种事
I wouldn't wish this on anybody.
这是我身上发生的最糟糕的事情
This is the worst thing that's ever happened to me.
在来到这个城市 成为一名作家两年后
Two years after arriving to this city to make it as a writer,
你已经在 《名利场》上发表了一篇文章
you've published an article in Vanity Fair.
账上有六十万美金 还有电视合约的收益即将到账
You have over $600,000 in book and TV deals coming your way.
全都是因为你发现了安娜 和她交了朋友 然后把她交给警方
All because you found and befriended and turned Anna in to the police.
如果这算你身上 发生的最糟糕的事的话
If this is the worst thing that happened to you,
- 那我们真得很想走运 - 反对
we should all be so lucky. - Objection.
撤回 没有其他问题了 法官大人
Withdrawn. No further questions, Your Honor.
你告发了安娜?
You dropped a dime on Anna?
和警♥察♥合作? 给她下套?把她骗出康复中心?
Worked with the cops? Set her up? Lured her out of rehab?
听我说 我可以解释
Look, I can explain.
- 我知道你可能很生气… - 这是震惊脸
I know you're probably angry... - This is shock.
我真生气的时候 你会见识的
You'll know when I'm angry.
我被迫与警方合作 那是我拿到还款的唯一方式
I had to cooperate with the police. It was the only way to get reimbursed.
为什么要瞒着呢?
Why hide it?
因为我觉得羞愧
I was ashamed.
我觉得自己被利用了
I felt used.
被警♥察♥ 被公诉人利用了…
By the police, by the prosecutor...
我才是被利用了
I feel used.
被你利用了
By you.
以为你是 整件事的受害者 我还照顾你
Thinking you're some kind of victim in all this. Taking care of you.
我就是整件事的受害者
I am a victim in all of this.
起码你还可以在钱堆里哭
At least you'll get to cry into all that money.
看样子即便你还了 运通的六万 你还是会有很多剩余
Looks like you'll have plenty left over, even after you pay Amex that 60K you owe.
该不会是已经有人替你把债还了
Unless someone already paid that back for you.
都到这个时候 就别瞒着我了 否则我…
Do not withhold from me in this moment or...
美国运通自行解决了 他们发现事情闹这么大 就…
Amex took care of it. They saw how crazy this situation was and they...
所以你靠告发朋友过上了好日子啊!
So you made out just fine from dropping a dime on your friend!
未知号♥码
- 这是… - 是的
Is that... - Yeah.
- 你不准备… - 不接
Are you going to... - No.
好吧
Okay.
- 但如果是… - 要有界限 边界
But what if it's... - Lines. Boundaries.
为你今天精彩地驳斥瑞秋 干杯
Cheers to... your excellent cross of Rachel today.
我也就能帮上 一项指控 至于其他的九个…
Could help with one charge, but the other nine...
凯瑟琳像一个 永不停歇的事实调查机器
Oh, Catherine's like this unstoppable fact robot,
把她的证据 铲进迷恋她的陪审员喉咙里
shoveling her evidence down their captive throats
直到喉咙塞满 陪审员再也听不进去我的证据
until they're so fucking full there's no room for any of mine.
那我们就转换策略
So we shift strategy.
是啊 我最好的策略
Yeah, well, my best strategy
就是她离成功得到那笔钱 还差得太远
that she was never dangerously close to getting any of that money.
但我又不能用 这个策略 因为我的客户
I can't fucking use because my client
宁肯坐牢 也不愿意让别人
would rather rot in jail than allow strangers
认为她不擅长做生意
to think she's bad at business.
- 谁说你必须听她的了? - 道德 以及行为准则
Who says you have to listen to her? - Ethics. Decency.
不惜一切代价 不是吗?
Whatever it takes, right?
别这样 你今天的 表现很出色 你肯定能行!
Come on. You did great today. You got this!
你这是有多醉啊?
How drunk are you?
我就是很激动 这个案子我们能赢
I'm excited. We could win this puppy.
一周之后 可能安娜就能坐在那张凳子上
Anna could be sitting right there, on that stool, in a week's time.
安娜绝对不愿意来这种地方
Anna would never be caught dead in this place.
我们应该回家了
We should go home.
差不多该回了
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表