剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
你是粉丝吗?
You're a fan?
是的 喜欢她的早期作品
Of her early work, yes.
但要说她的新阶段? 那个巨型仓库雕塑?
But her new phase? - The giant warehouse sculptures?
你知道俗话说得好
You know what they say,
“当你没有新想法时 就去把旧想法做得更大”
"When you're out of new ideas, make your old ideas bigger."
好吧 我要去波道夫 要跟我一起吗?
Well, I'm headed off to Bergdorf's. Want to tag along?
♪ Ballgame ♪
♪ Body everything I'm on I'm done tryna hold my tongue ♪
♪ Acting up is way more fun fun Ballgame ♪
♪ Body everything I'm on I'm done tryna hold my tongue ♪
波道夫古德曼
♪ Acting up is way more fun Let me tell you ♪
♪ I don't take too kindly to disrespect ♪
♪ I got trees in my palm Like I'm on the west ♪
♪ I can skate on any beat Like I'm Ryan Sheck... ♪
用这么漂亮的生物 来做家居装饰非常浪费 不是吗?
Oh, it's a shame to make home décor with such a beautiful creature, isn't it?
唐娜 就此打住
Donna, don't start.
我没法打住
I can't stop.
唐娜扎韦里
最有权势的百名女性
金融的未来在于女性
我孙子刚哭了十分钟
My grandson cries for ten minutes,
转眼间 我就 进入了慈善机构的董事会
and suddenly, I'm on the board for a charity
致力于阻止 他妈异国鸟的动物标本剥制
trying to stop the taxidermy of exotic fucking birds.
雷德福女士 扎韦里女士 这边请
Miss Radford, Miss Zaveri, this way.
好的
Sure.
你入迷了
You're obsessed.
她来了 真漂亮
Here she is. Beautiful.
- 谢谢 - 你好
Thank you. - Hello.
亲爱的
Darling.
苏珊奥尔科特
改变时尚的女人:主编、作家
见到你很开心
Good to see you.
你好
Hello. - Look at this.
帕特丽夏康蒂
《正当程序》 - 第11季 艾美奖提名:完整名单
现在是什么情况?节目是什么时候?
Now, what is going on? When is the show?
魅力女王
Glamour queen.
乔迪克兰史密斯
要求完美
你真漂亮
You look lovely.
苏珊 新办公室怎么样了?
Susan, how are the new offices?
进展还行
They're getting there.
室内装潢师 刚搞定了一组康丁斯基的作品
Our decorator just landed a set of Kandinskys.
我听说那场拍卖♥♥会简直疯狂
I heard that auction went insane.
你听说 公园大道281号♥要出租了吗?
Oh. - You hear 281 Park is up for lease?
- 没有 - 那个旧教会传教所?
No. - The old Church Missions House?
太壮观了 应该来个人把那些办公室租下来
Stunning. Someone should take those offices.
你敢想象能挂在里面的艺术品吗?
Oh. Can you imagine the art you could hang in there?
公园大道281
我的天
God.
普拉达小姐寄来了摩洛哥皮 让几位女士们设计自己的包
Miss Prada sent the Saffiano leathers for you ladies to design your own bags.
您要选一块皮吗?
Would you like to pick a leather?
帮我谢谢缪西娅
Please thank Miuccia.
我的预留架上有没有大衣?
Were some coats pulled for my rack?
谢谢你宝贝儿
Thank you, sweetheart.
谢谢
Thank you.
很好
Oh, great.
奥斯卡的冬装
Oscar for winter.
秋装
Hmm. Fall.
你们是怎么认识彼此的?
Uh... How do you all know each other?
那阵子有老男人俱乐部 我们几个也就抱起团来
Oh, we came up together in the days of the old boys' club.
所以决定搞我们自己的女人俱乐部
So we decided to make our own girls' club.
商界的女性可能会很孤立无援
It can be so isolating being a woman in business.
的确是
Indeed.
即便是现在 感觉商界仍然像是男人的俱乐部
It still feels like a boys' club, even now.
我正在创建安娜德尔维基金会…
As I've been building ADF...
创建什么?
Building what? - Uh...
我在创建一个社交俱乐部 叫安娜德尔维基金会
I'm building a social club, the Anna Delvey Foundation.
做得好
Good for you.
唐娜的助手对这家店了如指掌
Oh, Donna's assistant knows this store like the back of her hand.
你要不去和姑娘们一起 你顺便给蔡斯挑几件衣服?
Why don't you go with the girls to pick some things out for Chase?
蔡斯?
Chase?
他不能一直 穿着那些丑爆了的工装开会
He can't keep taking meetings in those hideous scrubs.
穿点带扣子的会好一些
Something with a button wouldn't hurt.
她对我大喊大叫 连续四分钟
She yelled at me, four minutes straight
就因为我让咖啡师 把杯子上写了我的名字 而不是她的
for letting the barista put my name on her coffee cup, instead of hers.
她说这让她感觉是在喝我的咖啡
She said it makes her feel like she's drinking my coffee.
雷德福女士今天走了 但她说您还会加一些东西
Miss Radford left for the day, but said you'd be adding some things.
您能签一下她的账吗?
Will you be signing for her account?
27459点53美元 客户签名
我想把基金会 安排在公园大道281号♥
I want the Foundation at 281 Park.
挺好的
That's great.
是一个旧教会传教所 场景非常完美
It's the old Church Missions House. It's the perfect setting.
全是大理石、石头 以及中世纪的建筑 它是…
All marble, and stone, and medieval architecture, it's...
好的
Yeah.
你在听吗?
Are you even listening?
在
Yeah.
我在听 只是我必须得去趟柏林
No. Yeah, I am. It's just I've got to go to Berlin.
为什么?
Why?
工作 我受邀去“露天”活动演讲
Work. I got invited to do a talk in Open Air.
我以为你在开♥发♥测试版应用
I thought you were building the beta.
对 是的 只是…
Yeah, I am. It's just...
进展很顺利 所以我想再造点声势
It's going well, so I want to build some buzz again.
那我和你一起去
Then I'm coming with you.
我感觉自己被困在这破房♥子里了
I'm starting to feel trapped in this fucking house.
而且 其实柏林双年展正在举办
And actually, the Berlin Biennale is on right now.
我真的得专注于工作 就是出个短差
I really just need to focus on work. It's going to be a quick trip.
那你现在不能去 你本应该帮忙弄安娜德尔维基金会的
Then you can't go right now. You're supposed to be helping with ADF.
嘿 等准备好之后 安娜德尔维基金会自然是水到渠成
Hey, ADF will come together when it's ready.
听我说 你还不知道 但这其中有一种注定的感觉
Look, you don't know this yet, but there's a sense of meant to be,
企业的联合 都是命运
of kismet, with the way companies coalesce.
相信我
Trust me.
我才不要让自己的公♥司♥听天由命
I'm not leaving my company up to the stars.
听我说 我在照顾咱俩
Look, I'm taking care of us.
如果你需要贷款什么的…
If you need a loan or something...
如果我想要钱 我就找我爸了
If I wanted money, I'd ask my dad.
我需要的是属于自己的东西
What I need is something that's my own.
你会得到的
And you'll have it.
我几天就回来了 最多一周
I'll be back in a couple days, a week, tops.
2015年 硅谷 向蔡斯的应用程序投资三百万美元
In 2015, Silicon Valley invests $3 million in Chase's app.
当时他可是沙丘路上最火热的人物
He was the hottest thing on Sand Hill Road.
但八个月之后 他销声匿迹了
Then, eight months later he goes dark.
不再发推送 也不在众筹网站上更新
Stops posting completely, stops updating his Kickstarter.
他不回复我的邮件 好像失踪了一样
He won't answer my emails. It's like he disappeared.
可能是他♥娘♥的♥自己迷路了
Probably got lost up his own ass.
- 怎么回事? - 你想要什么?
What's going on? - What do you want?
好吧 只是这个有瘾的网络红人
Well, it's just this compulsive networker,
这个外向、在网上 非常活跃的企业家突然消失
this hyper online, entrepreneurial extrovert just vanishes.
这不正常 这是个谜
It's not normal. It's a mystery.
如果你让我看一下 他俩从约会那年起的开示证据…
If you let me look through the discovery from the year they dated...
不行
No.
你为什么不接电♥话♥?
Why aren't you answering?
因为安娜每天 要给我打37通电♥话♥ 要这要那
Because Anna calls me 37 times a day, wanting things.
在我把这些开示证据完成分类之前 是不可能办那些事的
I can't make those things happen until I've finished cataloging this discovery.
那让我帮你吧 求你了?
So let me help you, please?
对我而言安娜不是个谜 只是一份工作 所以 不好意思了
Anna's not a mystery to me. She's a job. So, if you don't mind.
你好
Oh, hi.
你好吗?
How are you?
这算不上 这家剧院办过的最好的余兴派对
Not the best after- party the theater's thrown.
我是说 大半夜 把大家都踢出去?认真的?
I mean, kicking everybody out at midnight? Seriously.
好吧 我们敬余余兴派对
Well, here's to the after, after- party.
周二发生了什么?
What happened Tuesday?
我不知道 还行吧 是和制片人的会面
I don't know. It was fine. It was a meeting with the producers.
唤醒 - 蔡斯西科尔斯基 柏林
蔡斯 - 见了很多大人物
对安娜德尔维基金会而言潜力很大
安娜 我们都要点一些外卖♥♥ 你要点什么吗?
Oh, Anna, we're all ordering some take- out. Do you want anything?
我也可以吃点东西
I could eat.
很好 在街尽头 20分钟后可以取餐
Great. Right down the street. It'll be ready in 20.
不会 我从不会在淡季的时候去
No, I never go there in the off- season.
我不知道 为什么有人会那时候去 谁知道…
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表