剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
你是有金主爸爸吗?
Did you get a secret zaddy?
抱歉 各位 我收件箱都满了 我得干活
I'm sorry, guys, my inbox is crazy and I have to work.
- 扫兴 - 我得工作了
Spoil sport. - I need to get to work.
瑞秋
Uh, Rachel.
诺亚 你在…
Noah, what are you...
我要和一位摄影编辑见面
I'm meeting one of the photography editors.
马拉喀什这一趟也太疯狂了 是吧?
Marrakesh was crazy. Right?
你还好吗?
How are you?
我可能有创伤后应激障碍了
I might have, like, PTSD.
他们从我银行卡里全额扣款
They charged my card with the full amount.
- 搞他妈啥? - 对吧?但安娜会搞定的
What the fuck? - Right? But Anna will fix it.
没事的
It's fine.
我得去参加会议了
I've got to go to this meeting.
抽空约个晚餐?
Do you want to grab dinner sometime?
我不行
I can't.
回头见
I'll see you around.
安娜 还是没收到汇款 我需要尽快还公♥司♥的信♥用♥卡♥
Anna, still no wire. Have to pay work credit card ASAP.
不会吧!实在抱歉 银行搞砸了
Oh, no! So sorry, bank screw up.
我在旅游 汇款明天会到账
I'm traveling. Wire arriving tomorrow.
抱歉搞砸了
Sorry about screw up.
- 瑞秋 - 来了
Rachel. - Oh. Coming.
注意了 文章出来了
Heads up, here we go.
“作为额外的奖励 她支付了所有费用”
"As an added bonus, she paid for everything."
慢着 是她自己写的?
Wait, she wrote it herself?
这是第一手的描述啊
It's a first- hand account.
她自己写的 很好 这对我们而言是好事
She wrote it herself. This is really good for us.
肯特!我们被 《名利场》抢在了前头?
Kent! We got scooped by Vanity Fair?
看来他可不觉得是好事
He does not seem to think so.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
人们会为之疯狂的
People are going to lose their minds.
还是没收到汇款
Still no wire.
银行搞砸了 快了快了
Bank fuck- up. It's coming.
安娜 我可能会惹上麻烦的
Anna, I could get in trouble.
今天已经汇出了 我可以给你发确认单
It was sent today. I can send you confirmation slip.
瑞秋
Rachel.
- 不好意思 - 这几天你是怎么回事?
I'm sorry. - What is with you these days?
怎么延误了?
What's the holdup?
马上了
It's coming.
国际转账的小问题
Small problem with international transfers.
安娜 什么情况?
Anna, what's going on?
你什么意思?一切正常啊
What do you mean? Everything's cool.
周一前你就能拿到那笔钱
You'll have the money by Monday.
我要的是下个月的照片
I asked for next month's photos.
不好意思
Sorry.
凯特麦克金农 封面故事
安娜 我需要我的钱
Anna, I need the money back.
稍有延误 正在处理 非常抱歉
Minor delay. Fixing it now. So sorry.
汇款今天可以完成
Wire will be completed today.
一直在搬酒店
Had to move hotels.
比克曼 太低端了
Beekman, so basic.
瑞秋
Rachel.
瑞秋
Rachel.
如果你还不专心 我就得找别人来帮我了
If you won't focus, I'll find someone else to assist me.
你现在纯粹是碍我事
You're just in my way right now.
我是安娜德尔维
You've reached Anna Delvey.
请留言
Leave a message.
安娜 已经三个月了
Anna, it's been three months.
我需要那六万两千美元
Okay, I need that $62,000.
我得还单位的信♥用♥卡♥
I have to pay off my work credit card.
我把所有钱 都花在还最低还款额上了
I've used up all my money on the minimum payments.
拜托了 安娜 你得还我钱
Okay, please, Anna, you have to pay me back.
我不是在侮辱《名利场》的文章 不是说这是坏新闻
I'm not insulting the Vanity Fair piece, I'm not saying it's bad journalism.
我是说 这根本不是新闻
I'm saying it's not journalism at all.
因为是瑞秋自己写的
Because Rachel wrote it herself.
她不是作家 也不是记者
She's not a writer or a journalist.
我们还是被人家抢先了
We still got scooped.
不是 这不是被抢先了
No, this is not scooped.
这不是一篇真正的文章
It's not a real article.
没有事实
There's no facts,
没有研究 没有采访
there's no research, there's no interviews.
她就是在抱怨自己的朋友
She's just complaining about her friend.
说到底 这就是一封邮件 讲了姑娘们这趟搞砸了的旅行
It's basically an email girls trip gone wrong.
这就印证了我说的重点
Which goes to my point
这种故事缺少内容和兴趣
about lack of content and interest in a story like this.
保罗 是她的文章缺乏内容
Paul, her piece lacks content.
瑞秋一无所知
Rachel is in the dark.
她对银行的事完全不知情
She's got no clue about the banks,
对律师事务所以及安娜 所作所为的真正规模也一无所知
the law firms or the true scale of what Anna did.
我的文章是关于
My piece is about the swindle
21世纪美国梦中的骗局
that is the American dream in the 21st century.
我讲的是对我们理想的窃取
I am talking about the theft of our ideals.
窃取总统职位 束缚女性野心
The stealing of a presidency, the fetters on female ambition.
我的故事讲述了 为什么诈骗文化会继续存在
It's about why scam culture is here to stay.
我的故事会有一席之地
My story has a place.
它有存在的权利
It has a right to exist.
你的文章确实有点东西
Your pages have something.
但我不确定
But I don't know.
我感觉…
I feel...
我们应该止损
like we should just cut our losses.
兰登
Landon.
兰登
Landon.
继续写
Keep writing.
把故事写完
Finish the story.
- 然后我再决定 - 谢谢
Then I'll decide. - Thank you.
- 我很高兴你打来了 - 我很高兴你有空
I'm glad you called. - I'm glad you were free.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
远离那一堆破事
Away from all that crazy.
是啊
Right.
你最近忙什么事呢?
Uh, what do you have coming up?
我有个兄弟 他的乐队 要去格拉斯顿伯里音乐节表演
Mmm, this buddy of mine, uh, his band's playing Glastonbury.
很酷吧?
Cool, right?
所以他们想让我 跟着上路 拍点照片记录一下
So, uh, they want me to go on the road and take photos and document it.
- 真棒 - 是啊 你呢?
Amazing. - Yeah. How about you?
我完全不知道自己在干吗
I have no idea what I'm doing.
还在等安娜还我钱
I'm still waiting for Anna to pay me back.
哇 她还没还你钱?
Wow. She hasn't paid you back?
我一直在隐瞒
I've been hiding it.
没告诉公♥司♥…
At work...
我不知道还能瞒多久…
I don't know how much longer I...
她说她住在比克曼酒店 但我觉得她已经不在那了
She said she was staying at the Beekman, but I don't think she's there anymore.
我又不是让她亲自把现金送过来
It's not like I'm asking her to deliver cash to me by hand.
只是需要她按个按钮或者打个电♥话♥
I just need her to push a button or make a call.
我甚至不知道她在哪里
I don't even know where she is.
希望她没事
I hope she's okay.
瑞秋 你得为自己操心
Rach, you've got to look out for yourself.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
安娜是我的朋友
Anna's my friend.
在马拉喀什经历过那一切之后
After everything that went down in Marrakesh,
你还那样称呼她…
that you continue to call her that...
安娜不是你朋友
Anna's not your friend
否则她就不会让你经历那些
or she wouldn't have put you through all that.
她肯定把自己放在了首位
She definitely puts herself first.
她不一样 就是这样
Well, she's different. That's all.
安娜属于另一个层次 但她很擅长
She exists on a different plane, but she is good for it.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's going to be fine.
昨天出去嗨了?
Big night out?
我…没睡着
I was... I couldn't sleep.
你正过着自己最好的生活 我看到了 瑞秋威廉姆斯
Living your best life. I see you, Rachel Williams.
G- Mail通知 PayPal来信
您已收到安娜德尔维的一笔付款
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
总金额 5000美元
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表