剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
好的
Sure.
- 瑞秋是怎么认识安娜的? - 我不知道
How did Rachel know Anna? - I don't know.
安娜住进我们酒店时 她就已经活动在安娜身边了
She was already around by the time Anna moved into the hotel.
她们不像老朋友什么的 但…
They weren't like old friends or anything, but...
每次碰到有趣的场合 瑞秋肯定会在 感觉有点像…
Rachel was always there when stuff was fun. Kind of like...
她就是为了拍合照 发照片墙 只要玩的开心就行
She was there for the Instagram moments. As long as there was a good time.
那你觉得她俩不是真友情?
So you don't think it was a real friendship?
不像我和安娜 瑞秋…
Not like me and Anna. Rachel...
只知道索取 从不给安娜回报
took and took and took. Never paid Anna back.
她穿的一切都是安娜买♥♥的 我觉得她是想试图成为安娜
Everything she wore was Anna's. I think she was trying to be Anna.
- 安娜就那么忍♥了吗? - 我觉得安娜压根都没注意到
Anna put up with that? - I don't even know that she noticed.
或者说她喜欢 我是说…
Or she liked it. I mean...
瑞秋仰慕安娜 这种被仰慕的感觉肯定很好
Rachel looked up to her. That must have felt good.
而且她喜欢瑞秋 被喜欢的人仰慕感觉就像是赞扬
If you're a person who likes Rachel, I guess that feels like a compliment.
如果你想的话 我可以给你约安娜的美发店
I could, uh, get you an appointment at Anna's hair salon, if you want.
塞吉欧不接新客 但提我还是可以的
I mean, Sergio does not take new clients, but he would for me.
- 我的头发怎么了? - 没什么
What's wrong with my hair? - Nothing.
- 我的天 - 天啊
Oh, my God. - Damn.
我的头发永远都不会那么好看
I could never get my hair to look that good.
把她的也搞一下 记我账上
Do hers too. Put it on my bill.
我的天 真的吗?
Oh, my God, really? - Mmm- hmm.
凯西在搞什么 巫毒魔法 通灵一类的破玩意
Now Kacy got some voodoo magic, spiritual shit going on.
还有运动…
And those workouts...
真是“精彩”
Huh! Killer.
还剩30秒 加油做 继续
Thirty seconds to go. Grind it out. Keep moving.
凯西 我有哮喘
Kacy, I have asthma.
加油 内芙 你可以的
Come on, Neff. You can do this.
痛苦说明脆弱正在排出体外
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
安娜 别看手♥机♥了 感受一下这一刻的美妙
Anna, off your phone. Experience the beauty of this moment.
什么时候结束?
When is it over?
15秒 继续 每次重复都很重要 每次重复
Fifteen seconds. Keep going. Every rep counts. Every rep.
谢谢你的双腿支撑着你
Thank your legs for holding you up.
我听不见
I can't hear you.
谢谢你 双腿!
Thank you, legs!
运动的态度就是做每件事的态度
How you do this is how you do everything.
全力以赴或敷衍了事 自己选
Full- ass it or half- ass it. Your choice.
结束!
And done!
漂亮
Beautiful.
我要死了 真的要死了
I'm dying. I'm literally dying.
我觉得这项运动很简单
I thought that was a pretty easy workout.
只要身形健康就好
If your body's in shape.
瑞秋 你很漂亮 很强大
Rachel, you are a beautiful, strong soul.
在这个你可以 想怎样就怎样的世界里 要善良
In a world where you can be anything, be kind.
刚才我说错话了 对不起
That was shitty. I'm sorry.
没关系 咱俩没事的
It's okay. We're cool.
凯西能干到现在这一步是有原因的
Kacy's where she's at for a reason.
我不知道安娜是不是真在乎身形健康
I don't know that Anna cared much about being in shape.
只是因为凯西 培训过电影里的那些个名人
It's just that Kacy trains all these famous people from movies,
安娜想要最好的 所以她每月付给凯西四千美元
and Anna wanted the best. She paid Kacy $4,000 a month.
你从没问过钱从哪来?
You never questioned where the money was from?
安娜可是有一整栋楼啊
Anna had a whole building.
就是这里
Here it is.
- 这是你的楼? - 我的天啊
This is your building? - Holy shit.
真棒 安娜
Brava, Anna.
你是真她娘厉害
You are the real fucking deal.
真她娘厉害
Real fucking deal.
等着瞧我怎么改造这里
Wait until you see what I'm going to do with it.
- 想进去吗? - 当然啊!
Want to go inside? - Yes!
来吧
Come on.
或许我这话听起来有点离谱
Maybe this sounds crazy or whatever,
但安娜很有远见
but Anna is a visionary.
是个天才
A genius.
你觉得她能把 安娜德尔维基金会变为现实?
You thought she could make ADF a reality?
已经是现实了 她已经在做了
It was a reality. She was doing it.
我亲眼所见 亲身走进去过
I saw it with my own eyes. I walked through it.
12乔治酒店现在 每层都有红外线桑拿
12 George has infrared saunas now. On every floor.
是谁的主意?是安娜的
Whose idea was that? Anna.
酒店现在非常赚钱
Hotel's making a fortune.
她很有商业头脑 这点没错
She had a good business head, that's for sure.
她也很努力
She worked hard.
她当时在等融♥资♥的最后批准
She was waiting for the final approvals to coming through on the financing.
和银行家谈 与律师见面 安娜德尔维基金会就差这么一点
Talking to bankers, meeting with lawyers. ADF, this close.
是啊 她…
Yeah, she, uh...
她很会说服别人
She really convinced people.
我不在乎人们怎么说 安娜很有钱
I don't care what people are saying. Anna is rich.
或许她爸切断了经济来源 但她的会议是我定的
Maybe her dad cut her off, but I booked the meetings.
我看过文件
I saw the paperwork.
如果她不富有 她怎么会知道那些东西呢?
How could she know all that stuff if she ain't come from money?
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 安娜 不行 今晚不工作
Okay. Anna, no, no work tonight.
- 嘿 - 放下
Hey. - Put it down.
好了 来 一、二、三
Okay. Now, one, two, three.
- 等下 干杯! - 干杯!好的
Wait, cheers! - Cheers! Okay.
- 这就够了! - 我的天
That'll do! - Oh, my God.
炫起来 姑娘们 来啊 感受一下
Work it, girl. Come on, girl. Feel it. - Um...
抱歉 酒保 能给我们再来一轮子弹杯吗?
Excuse me. Bartender, can we have another shot?
再来一杯?好吧 姑娘
Oh, another shot? Okay, girl.
敬安娜德尔维基金会!
To ADF!
敬安娜德尔维基金会!
To ADF!
- 他帅吗? - 很帅
Is he cute? - So cute.
那你等什么呢?主动出击啊
What you waiting for? Shoot your shot.
不 他很怂 为什么他不主动?
No, he's a loser. Why hasn't he made the move?
- 安娜! - 怎么了?
Anna! - What?
怎么了?还冷着呢
What? It's still cold.
这不比那些经商男、小年轻爽吗
Now tell me this ain't better than all those suits and bros.
你们长得更漂亮 这是肯定的
You guys are better looking, that's for sure.
好了 大家 来一起拍照
Okay, everyone, get in.
瑞秋!
Rachel!
瑞秋 你给谁发信息呢?
Rachel, who are you texting?
我觉得我醉得不行了
I'm really, really drunk, I think.
安娜
Anna.
你怎么会那么慷慨地送钱?
How come you give away so much?
衣服 小费
Clothes, tips.
因为这让我很开心
It makes me happy.
那也没必要把钱浪费在别人身上
You don't have to waste your money on people.
我是说 没必要给任何人买♥♥
I mean, you don't got to buy anyone.
钱就在那 不花白不花
It's there to be spent.
我喜欢赚钱 喜欢工作赚钱
I love making money. I love working for it.
既然我有钱可以分享 那何乐而不为呢?
If I have it to share, why not?
我小时候 我…
When I was a kid, I...
什么都没有
I didn't have anything.
那些姑娘们让我觉得…
And these girls made me feel...
反正 钱如果不拿来花 那钱还有什么意义?
Anyway, what's the point to money if you don't do things with it?
你♥爸♥爸有的时候没钱?
Your dad didn't always have money?
不是 他有钱 我不是那个意思…
No, he did. I mean, I didn't mean it...
我是说 他很严格 不让我花
I meant he was really strict, and he wouldn't let me spend it.
我不能购物什么的
And I couldn't shop or anything.
他想让我学着自己赚钱
He wanted me to learn to do it for myself. Make my own money.
天啊 你父母肯定为你感到骄傲
Man, your parents must be really proud.
你呢?
And what about you?
你父母是什么样的?
What are your parents like?
基本上就是我妈和我
Mainly Mom and me.
我们一直非常亲近
We've always been super close.
非常近 像…
Like close, like...
两人同穿一条裤子那样亲
pretzels wrapped up in each other's business.
我来纽约就是为了 搞清楚离开我妈后 我自己是谁
I came to New York to figure out who I am without her.
然后呢?
And?
那你是谁?
Who are you?
就像我说过的 我想当导演
I want to be a director. Like I said.
那你在等什么?
Then what are you waiting for?
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表