剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
12乔治
抱歉我来晚了 我刚才得多跑几圈
Sorry I'm late. I needed to do some extra laps.
给我的 内芙?
For me, Neff?
谢谢亲爱的
Thanks, love.
你是要说探访安娜的事吗?
So is this about visiting Anna?
你和瑞秋聊过了?
You talked to Rachel?
她打过电♥话♥ 哭了
She called. Crying.
你是试着揍她了吗?
Did you try to beat her up?
凯西 那可是瑞秋
Kacy. It's Rachel.
别这样 她人挺好的
Don't. She's a sweetie.
她不去探望安娜
She won't visit Anna.
你知道安娜 她还没准备好面对现实世界
You know Anna. She is not ready for the real world.
她会对坐牢感到不安
She is going to get upset about the service
或者惹错了妞 最后被揍一顿
or be herself to the wrong chick and end up with a beatdown.
我们不能把她一个人留在里边
We cannot leave her alone in there.
她需要有所期待 而瑞秋…
She needs to look forward to something. And Rachel...
她表现得好像突然间不认识安娜了
She acts like she barely knew Anna all of a sudden.
好像安娜是陌生人 好像她刚知道情况
Like Anna is some stranger. As if she's new to the situation.
咱俩现在说话的时候 她正穿着安娜的鞋呢
She literally is walking in Anna's shoes as we speak.
还是红底的春季系列
Red bottoms. Spring collection.
真希望我打了她
I wish I had hit her.
- 我一拳打在贝基脸… - 好 够了
My fist in Becky's face... - Okay. Stop.
很好
Good.
内芙 瑞秋不去探监安娜
Neff, Rachel is not visiting Anna in prison.
她有她的理由
She has her reasons.
但我觉得你去看安娜 这非常好
But I think it's wonderful that you are.
好的
Okay.
所以你想和我 每人一周轮流去看她吗?
So do you want to do visits every other week with me?
- 或者两周一次 或者… - 亲
Or twice a week, or... - Baby.
安娜的事情 我正在设定一些界限
I'm setting some boundaries where Anna is concerned.
我也不会去赖克斯看她
I will also not be going to Rikers to see her.
但我会一直支持你的
But I'll always be here for you.
- 内芙? - 我不理解
Neff? - I don't understand.
你怎么能这样背叛别人呢?
How do you just turn your back on someone?
内芙
Neff.
蹲监狱的不是安娜德尔维
The person in prison is not Anna Delvey.
不是我们认识的那个人
Not the person we knew.
安娜德尔维不存在
Anna Delvey doesn't exist.
在赖克斯的另有她人
That person in Rikers is somebody else.
是一个假装是安娜德尔维的人
Somebody who was pretending to be Anna Delvey.
我们不认识她
We don't know her.
- 你根本不了解她 - 她是安娜
You don't know anything about her. - She's Anna.
安娜她可能是你的朋友
She may be your friend, Anna.
也可能是个完全不认识的陌生人
Or she may be a total stranger.
你想去那里 走进监狱
Do you want to go down there, walk into that prison
发现你自以为的闺蜜
and find out the person you thought was one of your closest friends
原来只是个杜撰的角色吗?
was just a made - up character?
瓦市…什么意思?
Vash... What's that?
安娜?
Anna?
什么?我不知道
What? I... I have no idea.
不好意思 我听着你有点俄♥罗♥斯♥口音
Sorry, I thought I caught a little Ruskie in your accent.
祝身体健康
To your health.
我在莫斯科上过一年大学
I did a year in Moscow during college.
只记得祝酒词
The only thing I remember is the toasts.
敬你
For you.
- 敬你 亲爱的 - 干杯!
For you, my dear. - Cheers!
- 有点拖沓 - 干杯
A little sloppy. - Cheers.
- 我们来了 - 我们成功了
We're here. - We made it.
真棒
Cheers.
我不知道你怎么做的 塔莉娅
I don't know how you do it, Talia.
工作太差劲了
Working sucks.
我就想全年跟着参加派对
I just want to follow the party year- round
让那些笨男人想办法付钱
while those bozos figure out a way to pay for it.
你明白我的意思 安娜
You know what I mean, Anna.
下一站去哪?
So where's next?
史蒂夫觉得…
Oh, well, Stevie thinks...
数据就是新时代
Data is the new time.
但都是梦里的数据
Yes, but it's dream data.
很主观 而且说实话 这听起来价值和梦想一样大
Subjective, and honestly it sounds about as valuable as, well, dreams,
要我说 听别人讲自己的梦想
which, I mean, what's a bigger waste of time
还有比这更浪费时间的吗?
than listening to someone tell you their dreams?
是啊 最差劲了
Totally. The worst.
这是很小的一部分
That's a small part of it.
…两周后去迈阿密 你觉得谁会赢得这场争论?
...Miami in two weeks, and who do you think wins that argument?
我们正在获取大量…
We're harvesting massive...
天啊 蔡斯 费尽力气向亨鼓吹他的应用
God, Chase is working Hen so hard on this app of his.
他太不要脸了
He's so shameless.
…幻想和价值…
...fantasies and the value...
他只是真的对此充满热情而已
He's just really passionate about it.
没错 这确实是好事 但我们是在度假
Sure, and that's great and all, but we're on vacation.
他得淡定一些
He needs to chill.
亨!
Hen!
来 我们跳舞!
Come on, let's dance!
- 总结一下我的想法… - 蔡斯 你的叫卖♥♥说够了吧
Just to close the thought... - Chase, enough with the shop talk.
亨 等下
Uh, Hen, hold on.
快速问个问题 你多大了?50好几?
Quick question. How old are you? Late 50s?
差不多吧 是的 怎么了?
About that, yeah. Why?
我只是好奇你从哪个年纪开始 做事变得畏首畏尾的
Well, I'm just curious what the age is when you draw the line.
我是说 你刚才说的很多话 你的整个态度
I mean, a lot of what you just said, and your whole attitude,
我上中学时 我爸也说过同样的话
my father said the same things to me back in high school
当时我让他投资脸书
when I told him to invest in Facebook.
“好吧 我有手♥机♥”
"Well, I have a telephone."
“我直接给朋友们打电♥话♥不行吗?”
"Why wouldn't I just call my friends?"
但其实他的意思是
But really what he meant was,
“我比你聪明 小闺女 我是不可能错的”
"I'm smarter than you, little girl, and it's impossible that I'm not right."
这种态度基础上 再来点厌女症 一瞬间
Add a dash of misogyny to that attitude and boom,
你也会损失1个亿 就这样
you too can lose $100 million, just like that.
但很显然 这对亨来说不算个问题 他挺好的
Which isn't a problem for Hen. Obviously. He's doing just fine.
我爸当时也是这样的
Well, so was my father.
钱不是重点
The money is not the point.
真正的问题要比钱更重要
The question's bigger than that.
我想知道 是因为越接近死亡
You know, I wonder. Is it that the closer you are to death
生活中就越需要稳定吗?
the more sure you need to be about life?
对待自己知道 或者自认为知道的事情?
About the stuff you know, or you think you know?
因为变老是很可怕的
Because it can be scary to get old.
是吧?
Is it?
这对话让我兴致全无
This convo is really bumming me out.
是啊 大家一起来…
Yeah. Let's all just...
什么 不要!因为我可以感同身受
What, no! Because I can relate.
我很害怕 不知道该怎样过自己的生活
I'm scared about what to do with my life.
所以我回避着这个问题
So I avoid the question.
试图甩掉它
Try to outrun it.
但这个问题一直困扰着我
But it haunts me.
死亡会困扰你吗?
Does death haunt you?
安娜 够了
Anna, stop.
- 你是客人 是我的客人… - 没事的
You are a guest, my guest... - It's fine.
我可以应对
I can handle it.
你当然可以
Of course you can.
而且他想回答
And he wants to answer.
看看他
Look at him.
我最近的确会更频繁地 思考死亡 没错 但这又如何?
I think about death more these days, sure. So what?
你梦到过死亡吗?
Do you ever dream about it?
你觉得你的同龄人会梦到死亡吗?
Do you think other people your age dream about death?
那种恐惧
The fear.
会的
Yeah.
他们会的
They do.
如果我是大型制药公♥司♥ 掌握这个信息不是很有价值吗?
If I'm Big Pharma, wouldn't it be valuable to know this?
这样我就能向你推销赞安诺之类的
So I can sell you Xanax or whatever?
你很厉害
You're good.
她很厉害!
She's good!
你说自己在找工作?
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表