剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
就可以避免烦人的庭审了
Avoid a flaking trial.
我要坐你上午10点的航♥班♥ 去堪萨斯城
I'm scheduled on your 10:00 a.m. flight to Kansas City.
我在想我能不能改坐晚一点的航♥班♥…
I wondered could I have switched to a later flight...
索罗金
Sorokin.
索罗金
Sorokin.
我 是我
Me, that's me.
过去那里
Right over there.
薇薇安 非常感谢你能来
Vivian, thank you so much for coming.
你好 安娜
Hi, Anna.
很高兴见到你 你过得怎么样?还好吗?
It's nice to meet you. How are you doing? Are you okay?
我还好 我只是很高兴你来了
I'm okay. I'm just really glad you came.
我知道你说过你会来
I know you said you would come,
但后来我听说媒体访问 需要很长时间来安排 所以…
but then I was told media visits take a long time to schedule, so...
但这根本没花你多少时间
But it didn't take you any time at all.
我不是以媒体访问的理由过来的
I didn't come on a media visit.
繁文缛节太多了
It's so much red tape. - Hmm.
所以这只是个普通拜访?
So this is just a regular visit?
是的 这样快很多
Yes. It's so much quicker.
如果要进行媒体访问 记者需要获得各种许可
See, with a media visit, a journalist needs all kinds of permissions,
但事实上 所有普通人都可以探望囚犯
but really, any regular person can visit an inmate.
所以我就上了巴士来到这里了
So I just got on the bus and here I am.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我知道你想要采访我 但我实在…我不…
So, I know you want to do an interview and I just... I don't, um...
我不知道我想不想 我实在不想…
I don't know if I like, I just don't want...
你不需要马上同意任何事
You don't have to agree to anything now.
我们只是私自谈谈
We'll just talk on background,
也就是说我不能引用你的话 或者暗示我们谈过
meaning I can't quote you or give any indication that we spoke.
我们先互相了解一下 然后你再做决定 好吗?
We'll just get to know each other and then you can decide. Okay?
好的
Okay.
那个女人 那个检察官?
That woman, that prosecutor?
- 你是说助理检察官凯瑟琳麦考? - 是的 就是麦考
The ADA, Catherine McCaw? - Yes, McCaw.
麦考在公众面前
McCaw is painting a public picture of me
把我形容成一个愚蠢又肤浅的拜金女
as a dumb, shallow, superficial person who's just after money.
我想让你知道我根本不是那样的
I want you to know that's not me at all.
我不是什么派对女郎
I'm not some party girl.
我在努力创业
I'm trying to build a business.
好的
Okay.
还有名字的事
I mean, even the name thing.
她说我用了化名
She said I was using an alias.
太荒唐了
It's crazy.
德尔维不是化名 这是我妈妈的娘家姓
Delvey isn't an alias. It's my mom's maiden name.
当然
Of course.
安娜 如果你可以给我提供一些名字
Anna, if you could give me some names,
任何能够证实你的说法的朋友 或生意伙伴
people I can talk to, friends, business associates,
让我跟他们聊聊
anyone who could corroborate your side of things,
都会对这次的采访很有帮助
it would really help the interview.
你说在我同意之前 不会对外公开我们的谈话 对吧?
You said this was off the record until I agreed?
对
Right.
只是 我想如果有办法
It's just, I thought if there was a way
能证明你是像你说的那么有钱…
to help prove you have the funds you say you have...
钱对我来说不是问题
Money is not an issue for me.
如果检察官怀疑我 如果他们认为我没钱
And if the prosecutors are doubting me, if they think I don't have money,
“她什么都付不起” 为什么不让我保释看看?
"Oh, she can't pay for anything," why not give me bail and see?
如果我是个骗子 简单一试就知道了 “她能保释自己出来吗?”
If I was such a fraud, it would be such an easy test. "Can she bail herself out?"
试试看我能不能吧 但他们却把我关在这里
Try me and see. Instead, I'm in here.
现在我每天早上醒来
I wake up in the mornings now,
每次都觉得自己做了个最可怕的梦
and every time I think I had the most horrible dream.
然后我听到吵杂声或闻到气味
And then there's a noise or a smell,
或者我用眼角
or I... I... I catch a glimpse of the bars
瞥到栅栏时…
out of the corner of my eye, and...
我才意识到这一切是真的
I realize this is... this is really happening.
安娜 你在里面没事吧?
Anna, are you okay in here?
我是说 你安全吗?
I mean, are you safe?
这个地方…和现实生活非常不一样
This place is just, it's... It's... It's very different from real life
而且我指的不是某种生活标准
and I'm not talking about a certain standard of living.
我不是娇生惯养
I'm not spoiled.
这里有些女孩是罪犯
There are girls in here who are criminals,
她们是危险人物
like, they're dangerous people.
薇薇安 我没有做错任何事
Vivian, I didn't do anything wrong.
我没做过检察官说的那些事
I didn't do what the prosecutor is saying I did.
这整件事都是误会
This... This whole thing is some kind of... misunderstanding.
我不应该关在这里
I... I don't belong in here.
我不知道我能不能撑过去
I don't know if I can make it.
没事的
It's going to be okay.
虽然目前情况看不出来 但你会没事的
It might not seem like it now, but it will be okay.
- 会没事的 - 禁止肢体接触
It's gonna be okay. - No touching.
- 薇薇安? - 是的?
Vivian? - Yes?
你是不是…
Are you... Are you...
你是不是怀孕了 还是说你本来就那么胖?
Are you pregnant or are you just so very, very fat?
我怀孕了
Pregnant.
好吧
Okay.
- 你在做什么 孩子? - 没什么
What you up to, kid? - Nothing.
- 你昨天去了哪里? - 去看医生了
Where were you yesterday? - At the doctor's.
一整天都在问有关进展的问题?
Follow- up question, all day?
不是 我还为华尔街 那篇文章采访了一些人
No, I also interviewed people for the Wall Street piece.
收集了很多被性侵的故事 需要整合起来
A lot of #MeToo stories. I needed to take it all in.
鬼才信你
Fuck me.
你去了赖克斯岛监狱
You went to Rikers.
安娜给你回信了 所以你去了赖克斯岛监狱
Anna answered your letter and you went to Rikers.
没错 你耍流氓了 好孩子
Yes. You went rogue. Good girl.
- 反抗恶势力 姐妹 - 小声点
Fight the power, woman. - Keep your voices down.
真了不起
I'm impressed.
保罗发现时会把你碎尸万段的 不过你确实了不起
Paul's gonna grind your bones for bread when he catches you, but still.
他不会发现的
He's not gonna catch her.
你们都别废话了 快过来帮忙吧
Stop humping your Pulitzers and get over here and help.
你需要什么?
What do you need?
这些是目前安娜的法庭记录
These are the court records on Anna so far.
我在里面找不到有用的东西
They tell me nothing.
我没有线索 也不知道她和谁交往过
I have no leads, no real idea who she socialized with,
她的朋友是谁 我需要找个能跟我谈谈安娜的人
who her friends are. I need to find someone who can talk to me about Anna.
我需要线人 我需要名字 这里全都是无名氏
I need sources, I need names. It's all John Does in here.
法蒂玛 他们在做什么?
Fatima, what are they doing?
既然他们是作家 那肯定是在写作
Well, I mean, they're writers. So, writing.
唯有检察官知道幕后所有人的名字
The one person who knows all the names behind the Does is the prosecutor.
助理检察官对这案子的态度 有多宽松?
How loose is the ADA on the case?
不行
No.
我不是要求你跟我说庭审的事
I'm not asking you to talk about the trial,
或给我证人名单 还是任何官方的东西
or give me a witness list, or anything official.
我只是在找案件的疑点
I'm just looking for some color on the case.
案件的疑点?不行
Color on the case? No.
没有人会随便开口的 有钱人也不会 你必须想办法让他们开口
No one's gonna just talk, not rich people. You have to smoke 'em out.
起诉书里有那家银行
The banks listed in the indictment.
你有给那里的资产经理打电♥话♥ 看他们愿不愿意透露吗?
Have you called the asset managers to see if they'll break?
通常都会有个嘴巴不牢的家伙
There's usually one set of loose lips.
安娜德尔维 或者是安娜索罗金?
Anna Delvey, or maybe it was Anna Sorokin?
她是你的客户
She was a client of yours.
谢谢你 好的 我很乐意等一下
Thank you, yes, I'm happy to hold.
我刚才跟你聊过
I was just speaking with you,
也许你让我稍等的时候 发生了什么事 因为…
and maybe something happened when you put me on hold because...
好吧 我…没问题 我可以等
Well, I... Sure, I'll hold.
又是我 薇薇安肯特
Vivian Kent again.
不 别让我稍等了 别让我…
No, do not put me on hold. Do not put me on...
不 我不想等了
No. No, I do not want to hold.
我已经等了很多次 我…
I am done with the holding. I...
安娜没有透露什么信息吗?
Anna's not giving up info?
安娜甚至还没同意接受采访
Anna hasn't even agreed to the interview yet.
- 嘿 - 你回来晚了
Hey. - You're late.
- 孩子们呢? - 你妈妈接走了
Kids? - Uh, your mother took them.
乌拉把你的衣服准备好了 这是正式场合
Ula put out clothes for you. It's black tie.
- 我们要做什么? - 要去艾莉的开幕之夜
What are we doing? - Opening night at Ailee.
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表