剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
她降生时需要 准备什么 我们统统都准备好
Whatever it takes to be ready when she gets here.
我需要把这则故事 从我脑子里落实到纸面上
I need to get this story out of my head and onto the page.
我得完成这项工作 我得做完
I need to get this done. I need to finish.
我要让这个孩子知道 我很厉害
I need to have this baby, knowing that I kicked ass.
而且最后赢了
And won.
你能支持我吗?
Can you get behind that?
两天之内你能完成吗?
Can you do it in two days?
我必须完成 时不我待
I have to. It's now or never.
搞什么?
What the hell?
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
我在找朋友 安娜德尔维
I'm looking for my friend. Anna Delvey.
她已经不在我们这里了
She's not with us anymore.
我得见她
Look, I need to see her.
她给我留了 一张支票 我得进她房♥间里拿
She left a check for me, I have to get it from her room.
她给你留了一张支票?
She left a check for you?
什么叫她已经不在你们这里了?
What do you mean she's not with you anymore?
她没…没给你们付钱吗?
She hasn't... She hasn't paid you?
我无法讨论客人的个人事务
I'm unable to discuss the personal affairs of any of our guests.
或客人可能与我们的 任何持续的财务纠纷或违规行为
Or any ongoing financial disputes, or irregularities they may have with us.
或客人与比克曼或美世的纠纷
Or the Beekman. Or the Mercer.
好吧
Okay.
天呐
God.
那我应该怎么办?
So what am I supposed to do?
你不知道 我就是个普通人
You don't understand, I'm just a normal person.
但她很有钱
She's rich.
真的很有钱
Really rich.
有钱?
Rich?
貌似不是这样的
It doesn't seem that way.
瑞秋失去理智 等待安娜还钱的时候 安娜在哪?
While Rachel's losing her mind waiting for Anna to pay her back, Anna is where?
那时她已经入狱了
By that point she's in jail.
W酒店因为 她没有付款 选择了报♥警♥
The W Hotel called the cops on her for non- payment.
没错
That's right.
这里是逮捕文件和登记日志
Here's the arrest paperwork and booking log.
就在这时候 她第一次见到了托德
That's when she first met Todd.
我把你保释出来 但这还不算完
I got you out on bail but this isn't over.
美国到底怎么了?
I mean, what is happening in America?
我对你们的新总统寄予厚望
I had high hopes for your new president.
要在欧洲 这种事 肯定不会发生在我身上
This would never happen to me in Europe.
特别是在我更有名气的德国或巴黎
Especially not in Germany or Paris where I'm better known.
抱歉如果是我没听到 但你为什么不付钱?
Sorry if I missed this, but why didn't you pay?
我试着付过
I mean, I tried to,
但估计是因为 我没有告知银行我在旅游 所以…
but I guess I didn't warn my bank that I was traveling, so...
银行卡不好使 明白了
Cards weren't working. Got it.
他们还给我戴上了手铐什么的
They put me in handcuffs and everything.
你敢想象吗?
Can you imagine?
对 他们会那样做
Yeah. They do that.
他们应该多考虑一下别人的名声
I mean, they should be more considerate of someone's stature.
你代理亚历克鲍德温时
When you represented Alec Baldwin,
我敢肯定 就算他追狗仔队 他们也不会给他戴上镣铐
I'm sure they didn't put him in shackles if he went after a paparazzi or whatever.
我没代理过亚历克鲍德温
I didn't represent Alec Baldwin.
- 但我看网上说你… - 鲍德温先生有个尾随者
But, it said online when you... - Mr. Baldwin had a stalker.
我代理的是她
I represented her.
那个尾随者?
The stalker?
那么…
So...
现在 你在这张表格上签字
what happens now is that you sign this form
这样我就可以 对你的资产设定留置权
that allows me to put a lien on your assets
以防你的财务 在某一环节出现其他问题
in case of some other mishap with your finances down the line.
而我要努力让这件事从刑事案件
And I get to work on making this go from a criminal matter
转变为误解 我敢肯定一定是误解
back to the misunderstanding that I'm sure it was.
还有一件事
One other thing.
因为这些银行的烂摊子
Because of all this bank trouble,
我的信♥用♥卡♥还是用不了
I'm still having a hard time with my credit cards,
所以 我需要和你住在一起
so, I'll just need to stay with you.
也就睡几晚
It'll only be for a few nights.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
看了这文章你还好吗?
How are you doing with this?
这个故事让她颜面全无
This story makes her look so bad.
这文章里有一多半我们都不知道
We didn't even know half this stuff.
你读调解的那部分了吗?
Did you read this part about the intervention?
我知道 你和安娜聊了?
I know. You talk to Anna?
还没有 这案子要逼死我了
Not yet. This case is going to kill me.
调解的事你一个字都没告诉我
You didn't tell me anything about an intervention.
瑞秋就是一团糟
Rachel was a mess.
安娜让她好一番苦等
This girl had left her hanging for so long,
然后就是她被抓的消息…
then this story about her being busted...
倒回去 是谁决定让你和她对质的?
Back up, who decided that you should confront her?
我猜 是我吧
Me, I guess.
我待人宽容如待己 但我当时想 要解决这个问题
I'm all live and let live, but... I thought, let's fix this.
让安娜承认错误
Get Anna to admit what's wrong,
把瑞秋的钱要回来 帮助安娜
get Rachel her money, help Anna.
她有需要的话 可能给她父母打电♥话♥
Maybe call her parents if she needed.
我告诉安娜来找我喝几杯
I told Anna to come meet me for drinks.
我说 我的朋友
I said my friend Nicole
尼科尔就在附近 我会带她来
was in the neighborhood and would bring her.
尼科尔?你的客户也参与了?
Nicole? Your client got involved?
当时是个巧合
That was a mistake.
瑞秋哭着出现的时候 她也在场
She was here when Rachel showed up in tears.
收紧核心 从肚脐到脊柱
Tighten that core, navel to spine.
很疼
It hurts.
妈的
Shit.
她想让我们把孩子带过来
She wants us to have the kids over.
我她妈凭什么让 那些吸血鬼毁了我们的假期周末?
Why the fuck should I have those vampires ruin our holiday weekend?
尼科尔 深呼吸
Nicole, deep breath.
记得我说过要活在当下
Remember what I said about staying present.
过去是你的老师 但只有当下是你所创造的
The past is your teacher, but the present is your creation.
她干什么了?
What did she do?
看着我
Look at me.
你让安娜拿走了太多 你要遵从自己的内心
You have let Anna take too much, it is time to stand in your power.
我内心没有任何力量
I don't have any power.
不是的 你要夺回自己内心的力量
That is not true. You have to claim your power back.
你必须要占领空间 要回你需要的东西
You have to take up space and demand what you need.
是时候爱自己 把自己放在第一位了
It's time for you to love yourself and put yourself first.
你觉得她会来吗?
Do you think she'll come?
尼科尔正在接她
Nicole is picking her up right now.
- 我害怕 - 不要
I'm scared. - No.
你很勇敢
You are brave.
你要面对她
And you're going to face her.
你打算如何翻盘?
And how are you going to flip the narrative?
靠遵从我的内心
By standing in my power.
- 很好 - 因为我是个臭婊♥子♥
Good. - Because I am a bad bitch.
没错 你是的!
Yes, you are!
我们走吧
Now let's do this.
好的
Yeah.
- 我是个臭婊♥子♥ - 我是个臭婊♥子♥
I'm a bad bitch. - I'm a bad bitch.
- 臭婊♥子♥ 臭… - 臭婊♥子♥
Bad bitch. Bad... - Bad bitch.
凯西想在这里见面?
Kacy wants to meet here?
她在等我们
She's waiting for us.
我的天 凯西
Oh, my God, Kacy.
我们来城这边干吗? 这儿的人都好老啊
What are we doing on this side of town? Everyone's so old.
瑞秋
Rachel.
这他妈是搞什么?
What the fuck is this?
调解?
An intervention?
我有生意要做 而你却在浪费我的时间
I have a business to run and you're wasting my time.
你付了我五千美元 我很感激
You paid me that 5,000, and I am grateful
但拜托了 我需要剩下的钱
but please, okay, I need the rest.
就转给我吧
Just transfer it.
财务负责人回来了 我不能让他知道
The head of finance is back and I can't let him find out.
告诉我们马拉喀什的真♥相♥ 瑞秋的钱去哪了?
Tell us the truth about Marrakesh. Where is Rachel's money?
我说过 会还给你的
I told you. I'll pay you back.
已经三个月了 安娜 三个月
It's been three months, Anna, three months.
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表