剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
对
Right.
麦考给了我一个提议
McCaw offered me a deal.
你是说索罗金的案子吗?那就太好了
Sorokin case? That's great.
那是个好提议 也许是她能期待的最好的结果了
It's a good deal. Probably the best she can hope for.
那么她接受吗?
Is she taking it?
- 我还没告诉她 - 她是什么时候给你提议?
I haven't told her about it yet. - When did you get the offer?
- 周六 - 周六?
Saturday. - Saturday?
宝贝 你身负法庭官员的责任
Babe, you have a duty as an officer of the court.
不告诉她会被认为是失职行为…
It could be considered malpractice to withhold...
我懂法律 毫无疑问 我肯定会把这个提议告诉她的
I know the law. Obviously, I'm going to take it to her.
算了 我只是…
Forget it. I'm just...
我只是累了
I'm just tired.
你在做什么?我以为我们要迟到了
What are you doing? I thought we were late.
我们是迟到了 但显然我们还有事情要解决
We are late. But clearly we need to figure some shit out.
赶紧说吧 先生
Start talking, mister.
- 你在一家大事务所工作 - 我在我爸的事务所工作
You work at a big firm. - I work for my father's firm.
而我在众创空间工作
And I work in a WeWork.
我上一个大客户是一个 声称自己是总统的私生女的女人
My last big client was a woman who claimed she was the love child of a president.
- 简直是个笑话 - 她确实跟他长得有点像
She was a joke. - Hey, she did look a little like him.
玛格斯 这个案子 这是个复杂的案子
Mags, this case. - Mmm. It's a complicated case.
当中牵涉到财务文件 和国际银行对账单
There are financial documents and international banking statements,
而办公室里只有我和阿列克谢
and it's just me and Alexi in the office.
你知道有多少开示证据 等着我们去发现吗?
You know how much discovery that is to discovery?
我们无法承受这么大的工作量
We can't handle that kind of volume.
不管是什么提议 她都应该接受 她应该接受
Whatever the deal is, she should probably take it. She should.
凯瑟琳是个正派之人
Catherine's decent.
以我对她的了解 这是个很不错的提议
Knowing her, it'll be a good deal.
一个值得接受的提议
A deal worth taking.
那么…你为什么不希望她接受?
So... why don't you want her to?
有时候我穿上晚礼服
Sometimes I put on that tux,
和你一起出席社交场合
I go with you to these events,
尽管我跟纽约波特家的女儿
and even though I'm with Margaret Vanderburn- Porter
玛格丽特范德布恩波特在一起
of the New York Porters,
尽管晚礼服的价钱 比一些人一个月的收入还高…
and even though that tuxedo cost more than some people make in a month...
别说恶心的话了
Don't be gross.
尽管如此 我还是觉得自己像个泊车员
...even then, I still feel like one of the valets.
感觉我就像回到了长岛 然后在…
Like I'm back in Long Island, and I'm...
代客泊车帮我妈付房♥租
parking cars to help my ma pay the rent.
就好像我们的朋友 应该把钥匙扔给我 然后给我小费
Like our friends should be tossing me their keys and giving me tips.
亲爱的
Honey.
安娜不需要别人替她停车
Anna doesn't need her car parked.
嘿
Hey.
- 你最近经常出去 - 抱歉
You've been out a lot. - Sorry.
你去了哪里?
Where were you?
我在追踪一条华尔街的线索
I was chasing a Wall Street lead.
有什么收获吗?
You got anything good?
有 大收获 很棒的反性侵题材
Yeah, a great one. Super #MeToo.
薇薇安 找到你了
Vivian, there you are.
地检办公室打电♥话♥来找兰登 说是关于一个假社交名媛的案子
Listen, the DA's office called Landon about some fake socialite case.
他不在 但我想助理检察官是想要…
He wasn't in, but I guess the ADA wanted to...
我写下来了
I wrote it down.
“在薇薇安肯特的来访之后
"Following a visit from Vivian Kent,
我想正式声明地检办公室
I want to formally register that the DA's office
对这起涉及骗子安娜索罗金 又名安娜德尔维的案件
has no comment on the case involving the scam artist known as Anna Sorokin,
不予置评”
AKA Anna Delvey."
- 你能听懂吗? - 能 这…
Does this make sense? - Yes, it's, um...
这样吧?让我来处理吧 谢谢你 法蒂玛
You know what? I'll take care of it. Thanks, Fatima.
该死的
Shit.
- 她故意挑衅我 - 我没有…
She deliberately defied me. - I wasn't trying to...
你误导了我 她本该负责 华尔街反性侵运动的报道
You misled me. She's supposed to be on the Wall Street #MeToo story.
我们能谈谈这件事吗?
Can we talk about that though?
她不能任意妄为自己题材 并到处吹嘘 好像她什么都懂似的
She can't just assign herself stories and brag about it, like she knows best.
我才不会吹嘘自己 你凭什么非要做那篇报道?
I don't brag. How can you justify doing that story?
好吧 那你告诉我 薇薇安 你有什么理由反对
Right, tell me, Vivian. What can you possibly have against
华尔街的女性发起的反性侵运动
the women of Wall Street proclaiming #MeToo?
没有理由 但是华尔街的女性 并没有发起反性侵运动
Nothing, but the women of Wall Street are not proclaiming #MeToo.
她们怕得要死 不想丢掉东西
They are scared to death for their jobs,
去看了心理医生 还要应付那些毛手毛脚的混♥蛋♥
and seeing therapists, and trying to cope with handsy assholes
而你却想要派你的女记者
and you want to launch a woman journalist grenade
去逼迫她们向公众讲述自己的故事
to bully them into telling their stories to the public
直到她们受到创伤、事业被毁
until these women are traumatized and their careers are pulverized.
我反对的不是这些女性 我反对的是你利用她们做标题党
I'm not against the women. I'm against you using them for clickbait.
这就是我说的
This is what I mean.
她根本不知天高地厚
She thinks she's above the rules.
可以请你先出去吗?
Can we have the room?
保罗?
Paul?
只要片刻就好
One minute.
为什么把一切搞得这么难堪?
Why is everything so difficult?
你曾经派过他去追踪哈维 结果他说没什么特别的收获
He was your guy on Harvey and he said there was nothing there.
谁会在哈维身上一无所获?
Who looks at Harvey and finds nothing?
乔迪、梅根和罗文 获得了能获普利策奖的消息
Jodi and Megan and Ronan found a fucking Pulitzer's worth.
而现在 在其他人每天、每周 每月都在报道反性侵运动后
And now, after everyone else has done #MeToo, every daily, weekly, monthly,
天啊 奥普拉甚至重出江湖 还有《时代》杂♥志♥…
hell, Oprah came out of retirement, Time's Up...
现在他才想开始做?现在? 在一切都无关紧要后
Now he wants in? Now? When it doesn't matter.
在已经有一股舒适的潮流 可以追随的时候
When there's a comfortable bandwagon to get on.
- 这么说不公平 - 我是不会接受这个任务的
That's not fair. - I'm not doing it.
我想做一篇让人信服的真实报道
I want a real story with teeth.
这不是你能决定的
That's not your call.
我去过赖克斯岛监狱了 兰登
I went to Rikers, Landon.
我采访了安娜
I interviewed Anna.
她愿意接受你的采访吗?
She gave you an interview?
- 在庭审之前 - 我跟你说 这事肯定有蹊跷
Before trial? - I'm telling you, there's something there.
负责分配专题的是保罗
Paul assigns the features.
保罗从不把好东西分配给我
Paul never assigns me anything decent.
- 保罗把我的座位移到西北方去了 - 西北方?
Paul moved my desk out to Scriberia. - Scriberia?
就是让老作家喝西北风的地方
Where you send the old writers to die.
我们这里没有 送作家去喝西北风的地方
We don't have a place we send writers to die.
办公室的左后角 那个阳光照射不到的地方
The back left corner of the office, that part that gets no sunlight.
全是些老怪人 顺便说一句 他们都是很棒的作家
Full of the old crankies, who are, by the way, amazing writers.
那里就是西北方
That is Scriberia.
每个人都知道 保罗也一定知道
Everybody knows it. Paul certainly does,
而他却把我送去那里喝西北风
and he sent me there and he's waiting for me to die.
我根本没办法拿到好的题材 兰登…
I am bubble- wrapped from any good stories. Landon...
保罗可能只是比较谨慎
Paul is perhaps being cautious.
考虑到之前的事
Given the history.
- 之前没出过什么事 - 之前出了事
There is no history. - There is a history.
- 之前没出过什么事 - 那篇文章
There is no history. - The article.
- 那根本没什么 你知道的 - 那篇文章出事了
It was nothing. You know that. - It was something.
- 根本没事 - 出事了
It was nothing. - It was something.
那是保罗害的
It was Paul.
我们将不得不继续求同存异
We're going to have to continue to agree to disagree.
给我一个月时间 给我一个月时间去做安娜的报道
Give me a month. One month on this Anna story.
让我做吧 在别人抢先报道之前
Let me do this before someone else beats us to it.
- 薇薇安… - 你欠我一个人情
Vivian... - You owe me one.
就当还我人情吧
This is my one.
两周 但一定要做好
Two weeks, but make good.
我要这个女人的独家采访 而且还要有充足的消息来源
An exclusive interview with this woman, and be well- sourced.
两周后 我要看到成果
Two weeks. Show me something.
不然我就让保罗重新给你分配任务
Or I will let Paul reassign you.
你让步了
You gave in.
再过几个月 她就要休产假了
A couple more months, she'll be out on maternity leave.
要不这样吧?
What about this?
你叫保罗见鬼去吧
You tell Paul to go fuck himself,
休息一年 生个孩子 然后再出去找工作
take the year off, have a baby, and then get back out there and look for a job.
我不喜欢你的表情
I do not like your face.
人们会忘记的
People forget.
人们会忘记 但是人们会用谷歌♥
People forget, but people use Google.
然后谷歌♥…什么? 我总是怎么说谷歌♥的?
And Google... What? What do I always say about Google?
- 谷歌♥不会忘记 - 谷歌♥不会忘记
Google never forgets. - Google never forgets.
你知道的 没有其他 新闻媒体会雇佣我 杰克
You know this. No other news outlet is going to hire me, Jack.
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表