剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
A cold stranger.
但…
But...
你知道她曾试图自杀吗?
Do you know she tried to kill herself?
在加利福尼亚?
In California?
那样的人
Why would someone like that
不在乎任何人 而又那么自信
who cares about no one, someone so confident,
根本不会自我怀疑的人 怎么会试图自杀呢?
someone so free of self- doubt, try something like that?
我以为自己可能在这里找到线索
I thought I might find a clue here.
找到她过去的 一些黑暗面 我有点痴迷了
Something dark in her past. I got obsessed.
你在乎她
You care about her.
她很擅长让别人在乎她
She's good at making people care about her.
但既然我们学会了放手 你也可以的
But if we've learned to let go, so can you.
你们就是放手吗?
You just let her go?
放自己的女儿走?
Your own daughter?
不是
No.
她一直以来都在我们能力之外
She was always beyond us.
- 薇薇安? - 你还没睡?
Vivian? - You're still up?
你穿的是什么?
What are you wearing?
说来话长
Uh, it's a long story.
嘿
Hey,
我要改签 提早回家
I'm going to change my ticket and go home early.
后续的文章怎么办?
Oh, what about the follow- up article?
我会确保你还是能 拿到报酬 但我要放弃了
I'll make sure you still get paid, but I'm scrapping it.
她父母说的那些话 不应该让任何一个孩子听到
What her parents had to say, no child should have to hear that.
- 抱歉把你也拽了进来 - 开玩笑呢?
I'm sorry I dragged you out here. - Are you kidding?
本来我只能在学校听写录音
When I could have been back at school transcribing tape.
这比那有趣多了
This was so much more fun.
- 进去吧?别忘了拿包 - 我们走
Let's go in? Don't forget your bag. - Let's go.
曼哈顿地区检察官办公室很高兴宣布
The Manhattan DA's Office is pleased to announce
对安娜索罗金进行起诉
the indictment of Anna Sorokin.
索罗金女士的化名为安娜德尔维
Ms. Sorokin is also known by the alias Anna Delvey.
索罗金女士 在纽约州最高法♥院♥的起诉书中
Miss Sorokin is charged in a New York State Supreme Court indictment
被控两项一级重大盗窃未遂罪
with two counts of attempted grand larceny in the first degree,
三项二级重大盗窃罪
three counts of grand larceny in the second degree,
一项三♥级♥重大盗窃罪
and one count of grand larceny third degree,
以及盗窃服务罪
and theft of services.
不管你做什么 别提大都会队
Whatever you do, don't mention the Mets.
这位法官是个老派的道奇队球迷
The judge is an old- school Dodgers fan,
认为他们只是暂时在洛杉矶
thinks they're only in LA temporarily
而且要回到布鲁克林
and they're coming back to Brooklyn.
他认为大都会队是篡位者
And the Mets are usurpers.
- 懂了? - 嘿 托德
Got me? - Hey, Todd.
安娜?
Anna?
嘿 那是我的客户!
Yo, that's my client!
所以下次我们 见到她时 她会穿连体衣
So the next time we see her she'll be wearing a jumpsuit.
我知道她注定会失败 但是…
I knew she was due for a fall, but...
她到底去洛杉矶干什么?
What was she doing in LA anyway?
我觉得她是在某个康复中心
I think she was at some rehab.
康复中心?
Rehab?
你怎么知道的?
How'd you know that?
好吧 姐♥妹♥们♥ 我本来不准备说的 但…
Okay, look, guys, I wasn't going to say this, but...
她被捕的时候 我正在和她打电♥话♥
I was actually on the phone with her when she was arrested.
认真的?
Seriously?
是巧合嘛
That's a coincidence.
太超现实了
It was surreal.
感觉很不好
It was awful.
希望他们好好待她
I hope they're treating her well.
敢想吗?
Can you imagine?
安娜坐牢?
Anna in jail?
我敢说你肯定敢想
Bet you can imagine it.
我的天!我超爱你的文身 很好看
Oh, my God! I love your tattoos. They're so cute.
嘿 我们想你了
Hey, we missed you.
我的胸要爆♥炸♥了
Oh, my boobs are going to explode.
这是通过邮件寄给你的
Uh, this came in the mail for you.
搞什么…
What the...
瓦迪姆索罗金 埃施韦勒 德国
薇薇安肯特 布鲁克林 纽约 美国
稍等一下
Hang on a second.
亲爱的薇薇安 如果这张便条不够 完美 请原谅我 我用了谷歌♥翻译
Dear Vivian, forgive me if this note is not perfect, I use Google Translate.
如果我妻子知道 我把这个寄给了你 她会杀了我
My wife would have kill me if she knew I send this you,
但像你一样 我也不禁在想 为什么我女儿会想伤害自己
but like you, I can't stop wondering why my daughter would try to hurt herself.
医院给我们寄来了这些
The hospital sent us these.
我在里边找不到答案
I cannot find the answer in them.
或许你可以找到 瓦迪姆
Maybe you can. Vadim.
西达赛奈医院 初步精神病评估
心理健康调查表 主诉- 自杀未遂
- 我希望你是来道歉的 - 闭嘴
I hope you're here to apologize. - Shut up.
对其他人来说 你父亲是个百万富翁
To everyone else your father was a millionaire businessman
他能让你十分富有
about to make you rich.
对这位医生来说 他酗酒成性 你当时要摆脱他
To this doctor he was an abusive alcoholic you had to escape from.
这可不是安娜德尔维的故事
That's not the Anna Delvey story.
你当时不是真的想自杀
You didn't really try to kill yourself.
你好 我还需要桃红葡萄酒
Hi, I'm going to need more rosé.
能在20分钟内派人送上来吗?
Could you send someone up in 20 minutes?
如果我没应门 告诉他们门没锁
In case I don't answer, tell them the door is unlocked.
这只是又一起骗局
It was just another scam.
你耍了纽约的每个人
You played everyone in New York
然后你去了洛杉矶 耍了那里的人
and then you went to LA and played them there.
我也让你耍了我
And I let you play me too.
嘿 我从没说过我要自杀
Hey, I never said I tried to kill myself.
只是人们喜欢悲伤的故事
People just love sob stories.
大家都迫切想帮忙
Everyone's so eager to help.
然后我想 她为什么要自找麻烦?
And then I wondered, why would she go to all that trouble?
她本可以藏在任何地方
She could have hid out anywhere.
但她有目标地行骗 让自己进入康复中心
But she specifically tricked her way into rehab.
然后我查了美国的 签证法 你的签证要到期了
Then I looked into US visa law. Yours was about to expire.
但如果住院、去康复中心 到期时间会停止计算
But the clock stops for hospitalizations, rehab included.
你是在争取时间
You were buying time.
你这是干吗?
What are you doing?
住手
Stop that.
怎么了?这不就是你想要的吗?
What? Isn't that what you want?
你破案了 你是个真正的调查记者
You solved the case. You're a real investigative journalist.
这些表格你是从哪弄来的?
Where'd you get those forms?
你♥爸♥那儿
Your father.
我爸爸?
My father?
对
Yeah.
我见到他了 他没有被人利用
I met him. And he's not a pawn.
他不是幻想 也不是怪物
Or a fantasy. Or a monster.
他是个爱你的父亲
He's a father who loves you.
那他在哪呢?
Then where is he?
他为什么不来帮我?
Why isn't he here for me?
你给了很多人放弃安娜德尔维的理由
You've given a lot of people a lot of reasons to give up on Anna Delvey.
但是 安娜
But, Anna,
我还是在这里支持你
I am still here for you.
我仍然支持你
I am still rooting for you.
我是来告诉你 你不必这样一直做下去
And I am here to tell you you don't have to keep doing this.
你可以做一些新的事情
You can do something new.
杀掉安娜德尔维
Kill Anna Delvey.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
意思是 别再行骗了
I mean, stop the con.
别假装了
Stop pretending.
承认你的所作所为 给所有人道歉
Admit what you did. Tell everyone you're sorry.
把认罪协议要回来 回德国去
Ask for the plea deal back. Go back to Germany.
和家人在一起 再做回安娜索罗金
Be with your family. Be Anna Sorokina again.
什么?那就承认我是罪犯?
What? So just admit I'm some criminal?
这不是我的故事
That's not my story.
那你的故事是什么 安娜?
Then what is your story, Anna?
你是记者
You're the journalist.
你…你本应该自己搞清楚
You... You're supposed to figure that out for yourself.
但相反 你只能和其他人一起旁观了
Instead you'll have to, uh, watch along with everyone else.
我们走!
Let's go!
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表