剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
公♥关♥ 还有场地的设计师
PR, designers for the space.
我们现在要聊工作吗?
Are we talking work now?
是你先挑起来的
You're the one who started it.
你不喜欢吗?
You don't like it?
我很喜欢
Oh, I love it.
格里尔一直求着我把他加进来
Greer's been begging me to put him on the list.
所以我要邀请他 给他介绍一下这款应用
So I'll invite him and mention the app.
如果他能投五十万美元的话
Well, if he could do half a million.
早上好
Good morning.
你能想象如果 每个人都像安娜一样起这么晚吗?
Can you imagine if everyone slept as late as Anna?
那样“唤醒”会有两倍的数据
Wake would have double the data.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
好了 你就准备这样穿吗?
Yeah. Is that what you're wearing?
♪ I'm a big deal, Google me ♪
♪ No time to chill, Google me... ♪
开始之前 你应该研究一下这些简历
You should study these bios before you get going.
要清楚表明我们做足了功课
Make it clear you've done your homework.
♪ I'm a big deal, Google me ♪
♪ No time to chill, Google me ♪
♪ Everything real, Google me Google me, Google me, Google me ♪
♪ One, two, three I'm a big deal, Google me ♪
♪ Keep it real, I been true to me... ♪
好了
Okay.
我读完了
I read them.
你不可能读那么快
You can't be done that fast.
我有过目不忘的记忆力 你考我
I have an eidetic memory. Quiz me.
好的
Okay.
第一场会面?
First meeting?
加百列卡拉特拉瓦 卡拉特拉瓦格雷斯的首席建筑师
Gabriel Calatrava, lead architect at Calatrava Grace.
加百列卡拉特拉瓦
我想让安娜德尔维基金会 成为富人的空间
I want the Anna Delvey Foundation to be a space for the wealthy.
成为艺术圈内 艺术家和赞助人远离外界的避难所
A refuge from the outside world for artists and patrons of the Arts.
将是面向全球、独一无二的 室内设计应该反映出这一点
It will be global, exclusive and the interiors should reflect that.
我不敢想象把设计工作交给其他人
I can't imagine anyone else designing it.
我很有兴趣
I... I'm intrigued.
但在这样一个高度聚焦艺术的空间
Um, but with a space so focused on art,
我很想先看看你在考虑的藏品
I'd love to see the collection you're thinking about
然后再决定要不要接受这个项目
before I decide if I want to take on the project.
要不你先从策展人或画廊经理人开始
Why don't you start with a curator or gallerist,
如果他们同意了 我就加入
and, um, if they say yes, I'm in.
下一位?
And next?
萨莎托马斯 托马斯福特曼的 创始人兼首席画廊经理人
Sasha Thomas, founder and lead gallerist at Thomas & Fortman.
萨莎托马斯
这个俱乐部将是私人的、私密的
The club will be intimate, private,
会有餐饮区域 共同工作的区域以及酒店房♥间
with spaces for food, co- working, hotel rooms.
但艺术将会是其核心
But the art will be the centerpiece,
这也是我很想和您合作的原因
which is why I would love to partner with someone like you,
您的藏品无可挑剔
with such an impeccable collection.
听起来很棒
And it sounds lovely.
不对 应该说是非常神圣
No, absolutely divine.
但你知道 我设计一个系列之前
But you know, um, I can't really design a collection
必须要知道场地空间给我的整体感觉
until I know the overall feel of the space.
你刚才说见了一位建筑师
You mentioned you met with an architect.
你要不去看看他是否先加入 然后再回来找我?
Why don't you see if he's on board first, and then circle back with me?
最后一位?
And finally?
理查德拉文 管理着曼哈顿所有的顶级地♥产♥
Richard Lavin, manages all of Manhattan's highest- end properties.
我们觉得应该先从建筑开始
We thought we would start with the building first,
然后去找策展人或建筑师
before we go to a curator or an architect, for example,
我们知道您维护着所有的顶级建筑
and we know you represent all the best buildings.
好吧 但“我们”是指谁?
Right. But who is "we"?
你有投资人 创意团队 或者说有任何人加入了吗?
Do you have investors, or creative team, or anyone on board?
说实话 想法我很欣赏
To be honest, I love the idea.
我犹豫的不是项目…
My hesitation isn't about the project...
是这样 这种类型的业务
It's that these sorts of businesses
非常依赖创始人的知名度和…
rely so heavily on the visibility of their founders and...
我选择和谁一起共事的主要依据是人 而不是想法
I choose who I work with based on people even more than ideas.
所以可以归结为…
And when it comes down to it...
安娜德尔维是她妈谁啊? 我为啥要在乎她?
Who the fuck is Anna Delvey, and why should I care about her?
无意冒犯 但你明白我的意思
No offense, hmm? But you know what I mean.
♪ Google me, Google me, Google me ♪
我很肯定你的推销工作做得很好
I'm sure you did a great job pitching.
我知道这不是你期待的结果 但…
I know it's not the result you were hoping for, but...
我们需要更优质的人 这些人眼光太狭窄了
We need better people. They're all so small- minded.
我们得安排更多的会面
We need to set up more meetings.
那些会面都是 我让欠我人情的人安排的
I called in all my favors to get those meetings.
这需要时间啊
This takes time.
只有三个人欠你人情?
You only have three favors?
或许今晚我们能在派对上遇到一些人
Maybe we'll meet someone at the party tonight.
原来你在这呢
There you are.
纪梵希
Givenchy.
你不能 再穿着像一个普通人一样到处跑了
You can't keep running around looking like a man of the people anymore.
谢谢 诺拉
Thanks, Nora.
你要去哪?
Where are you headed out to?
能让安娜也一起来吗? 反正这是你的活动 对吧?
Oh, is it okay if Anna comes along too? It's your event, right?
亲爱的
Oh, bunny.
我倒是想把你俩都带着 但是不行 快走吧 我们可别迟到
Well, I'd love to bring you both, but no. Hurry now, we don't want to be late.
对不住了 今晚我得搞定这笔投资
I'm sorry. I need to get this investment tonight.
我不在乎 去参加派对吧
I don't care. Go to your party.
抱歉
Sorry.
我醒着呢 今晚怎么样?
I'm awake. How was your night?
很好
Really good. - Hmm.
格里尔想投资一百万 大家对测试版程序都抱有激♥情♥
Greer wants to invest a million. Everyone is so amped for the beta.
你今晚过得如何?
How was your night?
我需要诺拉
I need Nora.
什么?
What?
我需要诺拉支持我的基金会
I need Nora for ADF.
诺拉并不是你团队中真正需要的人
Nora is not really someone you need on your team.
她更像是顾问 负责引荐、批准
She's more of an advisor, makes intros, lends her stamp of approval.
没错
Exactly.
在找到有钱人为我背书之前 没有人会认真对待我的生意
No one will take me seriously in business until some rich person signs off on me.
所以要想让别人加入我的团队 首先我需要诺拉
So to get people to join my team, I need Nora first.
没错 是的 需要像她一样的人
Sure, yeah. Someone like her.
为什么不是她?
Why not her?
诺拉很强势
Nora is tough.
她告诉我 她真正的热情 是支持少数族裔企业家
And she told me her passion is really in supporting minority entrepreneurs.
我可是个女人
I'm a woman.
这不算少数族裔啊
That's not a minority.
那你还是搞技术的亚洲男呢
You're an Asian man in tech.
我是移♥民♥的孩子
I'm the child of immigrants.
这是因为你不想分享诺拉吗?
Is it because you don't want to share Nora?
不是的
No.
只是她似乎没那么喜欢你 你知道吧
It's just she doesn't seem to like you that much, you know.
那你帮我啊
So help me.
我们给你找个其他人
We'll find you someone.
很快
Soon.
好吗?
Okay?
好吧
Yeah.
我是说 蔡斯从没有认真看待过她
I mean, Chase never took her seriously.
你觉得安娜为什么会和他在一起?
Why do you think Anna was with him?
我觉得 她以为 他会把她介绍给合适的人
I think she thought that he would introduce her to the right people.
庆幸的是他足够聪明 并没有那样做
Thankfully, he was smart enough not to.
那他为什么和她在一起呢?
And why was he with her?
你觉得他俩是真心相爱吗?
Do you think they were really in love?
我真没兴趣让自己 设身处地想象一个30岁男人的思维
Oh, I really don't care to put myself in the mind of a 30 - something man.
你知道他现在在哪里吗?蔡斯?
Do you know where he is now, Chase?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你起得很早
You're up early.
早上好
Morning.
蔡斯在哪?
Where's Chase?
他在工作 开♥发♥应用程序 终于啊
He's at work building his app, finally.
我刚一直在欣赏这件作品
Hmm. - I was just admiring this piece.
我的波洛伊
My Polay.
这是我1997年 在拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥到的
I bought it at an auction in '97.
1997年?
Hmm. '97? - Mm.
那是在波洛伊到纽约之前 是她在奥马哈的日子
That's before Polay was even in New York. Her Omaha days.
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表