剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
我知道你是我朋友
I know you're my friend
知道你不想伤害我 所以拜托了 把那笔钱还给我
and you don't want to hurt me so please, just give me back that money.
拜托了 安娜
Please, Anna.
你为什么要这样?这么夸张浮夸
Why are you being like this? So dramatic.
是我夸张浮夸吗?
I'm being dramatic?
你总表现得像是促进和平 但其实你最唯恐天下不乱
You always pretend to promote peace, but really you just love a riot.
- 你就爱演 - 你让她陷入了可怕的境地
You crave drama. - You've left her in a horrible situation.
她就要失去公♥寓♥了 还可能会丢掉工作
She's about to lose her apartment. She could lose her job.
告诉我们 安娜
Talk to us, Anna.
出什么事了?你的信托基金怎么了?
What's happening? What's going on with your trust fund?
需要我们打电♥话♥ 给谁吗?打给你父母?
Do you need us to call someone, your parents?
你觉得你是谁啊?
Who do you think you are?
你欠瑞秋五万七千美元
You owe Rachel $57,000.
如果你不和我们 说实话 那我们帮不了你
If you're not honest with us, we can't help.
你真的相信这些废话吗?
Do you really believe all this bullshit affirmation?
你哭什么呢?我告诉过你会解决的
What are you crying for? I told you this would be sorted.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢?
Are you fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
冷静 尼科尔 没事的
Calm down, Nicole. It's okay.
- 才不是 - 我的天
No, it isn't. - God.
看看你的朋友 哭得像个布娃娃
Look at your friend, crying like a rag doll.
就因为你 她变成了一团糟
She's a pathetic mess because of you.
跟你没关系 你不认识我
This is none of your business. You don't know me.
我认识无数个像你一样的人
I know a million girls just like you.
不太可能
Unlikely.
这一切简直太愚蠢 太短视了
This is all so stupid and short- sighted.
你们都爱随大流
You're all so basic.
你们不知道创造是什么感觉
You don't know what it's like to create something.
拜托!你就是个骗子
Ugh! Please! You're a liar.
大家都能看出来
Everyone can see that.
赶紧把欠她的钱还给她
Just give her the money you owe her.
够了 尼科尔 安娜…
Enough, Nicole. Anna...
够了 安娜
Just stop, Anna.
好了 够了 告诉我们真♥相♥吧
Okay, stop. Just tell us the truth.
我正在创造一些会是标志性的东西
I'm creating something that's going to be iconic.
但你们却用 信♥用♥卡♥账单这种事来打扰我?
But you're bothering me about credit card bills?
你们知道我脑子里有多少事吗?
Do you know how many things I have on my mind?
我有律师和金融家 帮助我创建安娜德尔维基金会
I've got lawyers and financiers who are helping me create ADF.
我他妈要租下公园大道的一整栋楼
I'm leasing a whole fucking building on Park Avenue.
- 扯淡 - 你知道个什么?
Bullshit. - What do you know?
她说得对 纯粹扯淡 公园大道281号♥没有租给你
She's right. It's bullshit. You're not leasing 281 Park.
凯西 你不能这样跟我说话
You can't talk to me like that, Kacy.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
姑娘 我早就把你解雇了
Girl, I already fired you.
公园大道281号♥ 没有租给你 因为已经租出去了
You aren't leasing 281 Park because it's already been leased.
- 才不是 - 其实 是的
That's not true. - Actually, it is.
这里明确说了
Says so right there.
瑞典摄影组织 “瑞典摄影博物馆”
占据公园南大道281号♥的全部
这是假新闻
That's fake news.
- 你是认真的吗? - 不 这是我的楼
Are you for real? - No, this is my building.
- 安娜 怎么回事? - 安娜…
Anna, what's going on? - Anna...
去你♥妈♥的♥ 凯西!
Fuck you, Kacy!
去你的 还有你那狗屁心术!
Screw you and your psychobabble bullshit!
你不知道这对我而言是什么感觉
You have no clue what it's like for me.
我是老板
I'm a boss.
我在努力建立基金会 但却被一群业余人士包围着!
I'm trying to build a foundation and I'm surrounded by a bunch of amateurs!
拜托了 安娜 我求你了
Please, Anna. I am begging you.
不!我已经在尽我所能
No! I'm doing everything I can.
你觉得我有时间浪费在这事上吗?
Do you think I have time to waste with this?
你的钱已经正在汇过去 你怎么就不听呢?
Your money is coming. Why can't you just listen?
我以为你是我朋友
I thought you were my friend.
但你就是这样对待我的?
But this is how you treat me?
在我为你做了那么多之后?
After everything I've done for you?
安娜 你得就此打住 告诉我们真♥相♥ 我们可以帮忙
Anna, you need to stop. Tell us the truth and we can try to help.
拜托了 安娜
Please, Anna.
我需要那笔钱
I need that money.
这太过分了
This has gone too far.
我要去洗手间
I'm going to the bathroom.
这婊♥子♥太离谱了
That bitch is crazy.
我早该知道这一招行不通
I should've known this was never going to work.
给点时间 我觉得我们和她慢慢聊透了
Give it time, I think we're getting through to her,
- 她开始听进去了 - 你是这样想的?
she's starting to listen. - You think so?
是的
Yes.
- 她跑了 - 什么?
She's running. - What?
安娜!
Anna!
整件事就是一场灾难
Whole thing was a disaster.
我告诉瑞秋 我们应该联♥系♥安娜的父母
I told Rachel we should contact Anna's parents.
可以通往网络或者其他方式找到他们
We could find them online or something.
那你和安娜的父母说了吗?
So you spoke to Anna's parents?
没有 瑞秋说她想考虑一下
No. Rachel said she wanted to think about it.
然后 今天我就看到了她的文章
And then, I see her article today.
这些姑娘都有毒 全都有
These girls are toxic. All of them.
这个故事我不参与了
I want out of this narrative.
- 这是什么意思? - 我不想出现在你的文章里了
What do you mean? - I don't want to be in your article.
- 什么? - 这不是我
What? - This ain't me.
我不想让客户 在这样的负面文章里看到我的名字
I don't want my clients seeing me in this negative context.
我退出
I'm out.
凯西 我需要你的故事
Kacy, I need your story.
我受够了安娜德尔维和她的破事
I am done with Anna Delvey and her chaos.
请你三思
Please just take a beat.
考虑一下 别现在做决定
Think about it. Don't decide now.
他们想临阵脱逃
They're trying to jump ship.
又是谁?
Who now?
刀锋的罗恩说把偷飞机那一段拿掉
Ron from Blade says take out the stealing the plane thing.
- 他想把自己的名字拿掉 - 不行 绝对不行
He wants his name out of it. - No. Absolutely not.
这已经是有公开记录的
It's already in the public record.
她已经被指控偷窃飞机了 不行
She was charged with stealing the plane. No.
那得看法务怎么说
We'll see what legal says.
天啊 人们被瑞秋的文章 搞得人心惶惶
Oh, Jesus, people are so spooked by Rachel's article.
你在这坐了 好几个小时了 你应该回家
You've been sitting here for hours and you should be home.
我得写完
Need to finish.
这贱女人是来真的吗? 对此你准备怎么做?
Is this bitch for real? What are you going to do about this?
她把自己说得好像是受害者
She's making it sound like she's the victim.
我要写我自己的文章
I'm going to write my article.
我就在做这件事 事实会不言自明的
That's what I'm doing. The facts speak for themselves.
这毛巾是怎么回事?
What's with the towel?
防止我羊水破了
In case my water breaks.
你觉得安娜看过这篇文章吗?
I mean, you think Anna's seen this?
你应该早告诉我们你很有名啊
You should have told us you were famous.
什么?
What?
那个臭婊♥子♥!
That fucking bitch!
不行!放我出去!
No! No! Let me out of here!
放我出去!
Let me out!
我要和薇薇安肯特通话 我要打电♥话♥!
I need to call Vivian Kent. I need to make a call!
妈的!
Fuck!
不行!放我出去!
No! Let me out!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 瑞秋!
Fuck you, Rachel!
下一位
Next.
你好 我要报案 应该是吧
Hi, I want to report a crime, I guess.
报案?应该是?好吧
A crime? You guess? Okay.
- 你是受害人? - 是的 我是受害人
You're the victim of this crime? - Yes. I'm the victim.
犯罪的性质?
Nature of the crime?
我当时是在马拉喀什的 拉玛穆尼亚酒店度假
I was on holiday in Marrakesh at La Mamounia,
这是摩洛哥的一个五星级度♥假♥区♥
it's a luxury 5- star resort in Morocco.
卡戴珊在那里住过
The Kardashians stayed there.
反正 我朋友要借我的银行卡
Anyway, my friend asked to borrow my card
支付一些费用 基本上就是花光了一些钱…
to pay for some stuff, and basically ran up some money...
花了我美国运通卡上大量的钱
a lot of money on my AmEx.
其实 是我单位的美国运通卡
Actually, it's my work AmEx.
她保证会还我
But she promised to pay me back,
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表