剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表
- 给我买♥♥新的 - 我们不能再折腾一次了
Get me new ones. - We can't do this again.
给我拿来新衣服 然后告诉法官 我要自己出庭陈述
Get me new clothes and tell the judge I'm taking the stand.
- 好吧 安娜 听我说… - 不!你♥他♥妈♥搞砸了整场审判
Okay, Anna, listen... - No! You fucked up this entire trial.
我就知道 你那一口傻♥逼♥长岛口音
I knew, with your stupid Long Island accent
再加上你那张臭脸
and your stupid face
你就是个屁用没有的律师!
that you would be a useless piece of shit lawyer!
- 安娜 你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 听我说 - 不 你听我说!
Anna, shut up and listen. - No, you listen!
我要自己出庭陈述 你告诉法官
I'm taking the stand. Tell the judge.
让娜塔莎给我带来 更漂亮的衣服 否则我就炒了你!
Tell Natasha to bring me better clothes or I'll fire you!
你有毛病吗?
What is your problem?
我的傻♥逼♥、蠢货、狗屎 丑八怪、二货律师就是我的毛病!
My shitty, cheap, fucking ugly idiot lawyer is my problem!
我要出庭陈述 你个没用的猿猴
I'm taking the stand, you incompetent ape.
你♥他♥妈♥把辩护都搞砸了
You fucked up this entire defense.
我他妈要是需要钱
If I needed the money,
直接嫁给那些 有钱的混♥蛋♥银行家就得了!
I could have had married those rich asshole bankers!
我是在创建一番事业
I'm trying to build something
你把我的名声都毁了!
and you have completely ruined my reputation!
- 你的名声? - 够了 你被解雇了!滚出去!
Your reputation? - That's it, you're fired! Get out!
首先 你自己出庭陈述相当于是自杀
First of all, taking the stand would be legal suicide.
- 我…我们拉倒! - 让你直面那些问题 你根本不想…
Which I... - We're done!
滚蛋 去找个需要你辩护的跟踪狂吧
Oh, fuck off, go find a stalker in need.
那些问题会让你看起来更像一个
Questions that make you look more like a greedy,
贪婪、撒谎、悲伤的骗子 还带着一口可怕的口音
lying, sad- sack scammer with a creepy fucking accent.
但这不是你不能出庭陈述的原因
But that's not why you're not taking the stand.
你不能出庭陈述 因为这是我的决定 不是你的
You're not taking the stand because that's my decision, not yours.
你被解雇了 你这个该死的低级屌♥丝!
You're fired, you fucking low- class loser!
- 但这也不是原因 - 你没有权力!
But that's still not why. - You have no right!
这可能关乎你的名声…
This may be your reputation...
不光是我的名声 混♥蛋♥
It's not just my reputation, asshole,
这关乎我的人生 我的自♥由♥!
it's my life. It's my freedom!
你这就是骗子 嘴里的无用、无能的借口
You useless, incompetent excuse for a con artist.
在我职业生涯里 我见识过一大堆该死的罪犯
I've known a shit- ton of criminals in my day
你♥他♥妈♥连犯罪 都达不到平均线 所以 去你♥妈♥的♥
and you are below fucking average at crime, so, fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥名声
And fuck your reputation.
去你♥妈♥的♥骗子人生 去你♥妈♥的♥自♥由♥
And fuck your fake - ass life and your freedom.
这关乎我的名声 我的身份
This is my reputation, my identity,
关乎我养家糊口的能力 而你♥他♥妈♥在破坏我的家庭
my ability to provide a life for my family you're fucking with,
我他妈现在就像个业余的 因为我连自己的客户都控制不了
and now, now I look like a fucking hack because I can't control my client.
连给婴儿穿衣服都做不好
Can't get baby dressed.
如果我让你出庭陈述
I let you take the stand
就相当于给咱俩自掘坟墓
and it's the nail in your coffin and in mine.
你会被判最长的刑期 而我将永远不会被雇佣!
You will get the maximum sentence and no one will ever hire me again!
就他妈不应该有人雇佣你
As they fucking shouldn't.
你知道吗 去你♥妈♥的♥!
You know, fuck me, fuck you!
滚出去 我…我爸会给我 找个律师 不像你一样是个垃圾…
Get out, I... my father will find me a lawyer who isn't just some old trash...
你♥爸♥?你那该死的爸爸?
Your father? Your fucking father?
你又不傻 那你这算什么?
You're not stupid, so what is it?
活在他妈的痴心妄想中
Full- on fucking delusion
让你相信你♥爸♥会来这附近吗?
that makes you believe he's coming anywhere near here?
你信自己的谎言吗?
Do you believe your lies?
这些谎言是用来骗我还是骗你的?
Are they for me or for you?
肯定是骗你
Must be you.
因为你生命中所有还没有抛弃你的人
Because everyone else in your life who hasn't abandoned you yet
都已经不再相信 你的谎言了 谁他妈会在乎!
is way past believing them and could give a fuck!
只要你的支票不被拒付退回就行
So long as your checks don't bounce.
就连你♥爸♥ 都受够了你这种低劣的行为
Even your father is done with this shitty act of yours.
所以你的衣服是脏的
That's why your clothes are dirty.
你的妄想一定是史诗级别的
Your delusion must be on some epic level
居然能想象出你♥爸♥会出现在这里
to even imagine for one second that he would show up here,
更不用说让他 花钱请一个花里胡哨的造型师
let alone pay for a fucking fancy- ass stylist
把你打扮成法庭上的芭比娃娃了!
to dress you up like a courthouse Barbie doll!
陪审团喜欢瑞秋
The jury loved her.
她张口闭口的谎言 陪审团都他妈信了
Fucking ate up every spoonful of her bullshit.
她是个没有才华的人 想背着我去追求名望
She's a no- talent want- to- be trolling for fame off my back.
大家都喜欢她
And they loved her.
眼神根本离不开瑞秋
They couldn't take their eyes off Rachel.
不过是因为她比我漂亮…
But it's because she's, she's prettier than me...
更招人喜欢
more likeable.
她在哪都能吃得开
She can fit in anywhere.
她比我演得好
She's a better actress.
这不是她的表演
This is not her show.
- 是我们的表演 - 你看到了吗?
This is our show. - And did you see?
她把陪审团都他妈感动哭了
She made them fucking cry.
这是我们的表演 你才是明星
This is our show. You're the star.
我就是…用你的话说是什么来着?
I'm the fucking, what do you call it?
在第一集就会被解雇的垃圾律师
Loser lawyer who gets fired in the first episode.
不 不是这句
No, not that.
是合演明星
Costar.
当没有人支持你的时候 我会站在你身旁
The one who stands by you when no one else will.
就算我忍♥不了你 但也不会放弃你
The one who never abandons you, even when I can't stand you.
就算你对我很差劲
Even when you treat me like shit,
我也会在那些 认为你是个混♥蛋♥的人面前 为你辩护
I still defend you to anyone who thinks you're an asshole and a dick.
但你确实是个混♥蛋♥ 是一个不折不扣的大混♥蛋♥
Which you are. You're a fucking dick, Anna. A huge dick.
但你确实有胆量 胆儿很肥
But you've also got balls. Big fucking rhino balls.
是的 我尊重你这个大混♥蛋♥…
Yeah, I respect the fuck out of those big, swinging...
那种你一定要 在这里获得成功的劲头
the kind you need to get shit accomplished in this town.
但那些人 他们看不到
But those people, they don't see it.
他们看到的是 一个自私的家伙 偷朋友的东西
They see a selfish dick who steals from her friends
抢光酒店的迷你小酒柜
and fucking raids fucking hotel mini- bars
就像一只在城里 到处乱窜的疯狂俄♥罗♥斯♥浣熊
like some rabid little Russian racoon all over town.
我要改变这一点
I will change that.
我会揭露瑞秋是个该死的伪君子
I will expose Rachel for the fucking hypocrite that she is,
- 把她扒得一干二净 - 恶心
and serve up those big, huge... - Gross.
…拱手送上
...on a big fucking silver platter
让法庭和全世界的人都看清她的面目
for everyone in the court and world to admire.
我会为你大放异彩
I will kill for you.
并不是因为你值得 但确实是你应得的
Not because you deserve it, you do,
而是因为我需要 因为我非常需要
but because I need it. Because I fucking need it.
为了我
For me.
而且因为我能赢
And because I can.
我愿意奋战到底
I'm fucking down to fight.
但你不能再和我内耗了
But you need to stop fighting me.
我宁愿永远坐牢 也不愿以效仿者的身份逃脱惩罚
I would rather go to jail forever then come off like some wannabe.
不能像业余人士似的
Some amateur.
不能像有些懒惰的千禧一代 只是为了寻找通往名利的捷径
Some lazy millennial just looking for a shortcut to fame and fortune.
对 不能像瑞秋
Yeah. Some Rachel.
我想要尊敬
I want respect.
我想让你在法庭上为我辩护
I want you to defend me out there.
我要你捍卫 我的工作、基金会和成就
I want you to defend my work, my foundation. My achievements.
我爸爸…
My father...
所有人
everyone, everyone,
他们必须要知道我有多么接近成功
they have to know how close I was.
他们必须要知道我不是骗子
They have to know that I'm not a fraud.
我向你保证
You have my word.
赶快穿衣服
Get dressed.
这种做法很欠妥 也无法让人接受
This is unacceptable and inappropriate.
陪审团9点半就已经来了
I have had a jury here since 9:30.
你是在刑事法庭接受审判
You are on trial in a criminal court.
这不是什么时装秀
This is not a fashion show.
你以为自己到底是谁?
Who in the hell do you think you are?
我道歉 法官大人
I apologize, Your Honor.
如果有下次 我会让法警
Next time, the officers will
用窗帘把你裹起来 然后把你拖到那张椅子上
wrap you in drapes and drag you to that chair.
- 听明白了吗 索罗金女士? - 明白 法官大人
You understand, Miss Sorokin? - Yes, Your Honor.
好了 请陪审团列席
Okay. Let's bring in the jury.
从你的证词中 我们了解到很多你的个人经历
We learned a lot about your bio from your testimony.
受过良好的教育 大学也很优秀
Good upbringing, good college.
来了这里三个月 就找到了你梦想的工作
Landing your dream job three months after arriving here.
祝贺你成为了一名成功的作家
Congratulations on your success as a writer.
- 令人羡慕 我们都应该这样幸运 - 反对
It's enviable. We should all be so lucky. - Objection.
剧集 | 虚构安娜(2022) | 导航列表