剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I wanna be 100%. I can give you that.
我想全身心投入 我能做到
But it's gonna be a lot harder if I...
但是会很不容易 因为我...
If you want me here by your side, I will be.
如果您需要我留在您身边 我会的
But I'd prefer No.
但我更希望 不
You do what you have to do. Be back when it's over.
该怎么做就怎么做 完事了就回来
I will. Thank you, sir.
我会的 谢谢 先生
Do you want to come inside?
你要不要进屋去
The kids there? Yeah.
孩子们在吗 在
You're not letting them watch... No.
你不想让他们看... 不
No, I forbade them to.
我禁止他们看
Although, I mean, with school and... and their friends,
不过他们还得上学 他们还有朋友
it'll be impossible to prevent if...
如果他们真的想看
if they really wanna see it.
我也是拦不住的
They all right?
他们还好吗
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I will be.
我会好的
I have to be.
我必须得好
All these people in their houses...
这一家家的人
about to see this awful thing...
马上就要看到可怕的镜头
that they'll never be able to erase.
然后这辈子都忘不掉
Were you there, when your husband died?
你丈夫去世的时候 你在吗
In the room?
你在房♥间里吗
No.
不在
Have you ever watched someone die?
你曾经亲眼看着别人死吗
I know you gotta go back there tonight...
我知道你今晚必须得回去
but when you're done...
但是等你忙完
whenever that is...
不管忙到多晚
you're staying here.
都要来这里
We do this in the name of the Islamic Caliphate,
以哈里发国和尤瑟夫·艾哈迈德的名义
in the name of Yusuf Al Ahmadi, in the name of God.
以真♥主♥的名义 我们处决此人
Melissa, I love you. Caroline, I love you.
梅莉沙 我爱你 卡洛琳 我爱你
Please, dear God, look out--
亲爱的上帝 请照顾...
Turn off the sound.
请把声音关上
That's right.
就是这样
We don't submit to terror.
我们不对恐怖低头
We make the terror.
我们制♥造♥恐怖
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表