剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
President and Mrs. Underwood are back in Louisiana today,
安德伍德总统夫妇今日返回路易斯安那州
in an effort to pick up...
为争取获得...
Underwood is in Las Vegas today,
安德伍德今天来到拉斯维加斯
meeting with leadership from the Culinary Union...
与烹饪工会的领导人会面
...questions from undecided voters
今天下午在查尔斯顿
in Charleston this afternoon,
回答游离选民的提问
the first of three events the Underwood campaign...
这是今天三项安德伍德竞选活动的第一项
The First Lady took questions
第♥一♥夫♥人♥今天在卡斯珀的
at a town hall meeting in Casper today.
一个市政厅大会上接受提问
That's 12 cities in half as many days for the Underwoods.
安德伍德夫妇6天就走了12个城市
Meanwhile, they still trail Conway
同时 他们仍在所有全国民调中
by 12 to 14 points in every national poll.
落后于康威12到14个百分点
That's a big gap to close...
这个差距并不小
supporters in Boise waited an extra two hours for the president...
博伊西的支持者比原计划多等了总统两小时
The president's whistle-stop tour of Ohio will...
总统在俄亥俄州的竞选活动将会...
You're one of the states that will decide this!
你们就是能决定这一切的州之一
...took questions from undecided voters
今天下午在查尔斯顿
in Charleston this afternoon, the first of three events...
回答游离选民的提问 这是今天三项...
Please give a big Boston welcome to the next president...
请给我们的下任总统来一个波士顿式的热烈欢迎
For many Americans, the question remains,
对美国人来说 问题依然在于
what would an Underwood-Underwood White House look like?
一个双安德伍德式的白宫会是什么样的
Both Underwoods have courted--
安德伍德夫妇二人都...
So, Arizona, Nevada, and California on Monday,
周一去亚利桑那州 内华达州和加州
then the upper Midwest on Tuesday.
周二去中西部地区的州
It's not enough. Conway's hitting way more states than we are.
还不够 康威去的州比我们多多了
Well, he's not a sitting president. He has more time than you do.
他又不是在任总统 比你有更多时间
Well, then we have to make more time.
那我们就得挤出更多时间
We have to get out there. We've got to shake--
我们必须到各地去 我们必须动...
Francis, are you okay?
弗兰西斯 你还好吗
I'm fine. Sit down for a moment.
我没事 坐一会儿吧
No, no, I'm fine, I'm fine. Let's continue.
不不 我没事 我没事 我们继续
If you wanna add a fundraiser in California,
如果您想在加州多安排一场筹款活动
we can make that happen.
这个没有问题
Okay.
好吧
So?
怎么样
I agree with Dr. Saxon and the medical team.
我同意撒克逊医生和医疗团队的建议
We should reduce air travel to once a week.
我们必须把飞行次数减到一周一次
I'm afraid that's not possible.
恐怕那不可能
You wanted a second opinion, sir. You have it.
您想听其他人的建议 这就是
I didn't want a second opinion. I wanted a different opinion.
我不想听别人的建议 我想听不同的建议
Planes take a toll.
飞机对您有伤害
We're concerned about a sudden organ rejection.
我们担心突发器官排斥
I can't win an election if I can't travel.
如果我不四处跑 我就无法赢得选举
You can't win if you're hospitalized.
如果您住院了 也不可能赢
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你 医生
You stay here. I'll go wherever Conway goes, I'll just--
你留下来 康威去哪我就去哪 我会..
I'm on the top of the ticket. It has to be me.
是我竞选总统 我必须亲自去
We can't ignore the doctors, Francis.
我们不能无视医生的建议 弗兰西斯
It's the story we tell.
胜选关键是我们在一起
If I stay here, Conway prances around the country,
如果我留在这里 康威在全国策马奔腾
playing up his fighter-pilot image, and meanwhile,
标榜他战斗机飞行员的形象 与此同时
I'm stuck here in the Rose Garden I won't risk losing you.
我却困在玫瑰园里 我不能冒险失去你
Let's be smart about this.
我们聪明一点
I need to project strength. So project it.
我得表现出力量 那就去表现
The air strikes are working, sir.
空袭正在起效 先生
We've stopped ICO's advance to the Euphrates.
我们已经阻止哈里发国进入幼发拉底河地区
We've delayed the advance. We haven't stopped it.
我们只是延缓了 没有阻止
Your own reports say they're regrouping.
你们的报告说他们在重新集结
I want a decisive blow,
我需要一次决定性打击
a face, the leadership, to send a message.
抓人 领导人 传达一个讯息
Uh, the Ahmadi brothers are in hiding.
艾哈迈德兄弟正在躲藏
We don't know their location.
我们不知道他们的藏身之处
Well, your task is to find them.
你们的任务就是找到他们
We've tried, sir.
我们努力了 先生
Our assets hit a wall.
我们的特工毫无进展
To root them out would require special forces on the ground.
彻底铲除需要排遣特种部队去那里
That is a step I am willing to take.
这也不是不可以
We don't have authorization from the Syrians.
我们没有叙利亚的授权
Secretary Durant will smooth that out.
国务卿杜兰特会摆平这件事
I will not be satisfied
我不会满足于
by blocking the serpent's path, gentlemen.
阻挡蛇的去路 先生们
I wanna cut off its goddamn head.
我要砍掉它该死的脑袋
The Syrians will say no, and when they do,
叙利亚人会拒绝 到那时
see if they'll work with the Russian special forces.
看看他们是否愿跟俄♥国♥特种部队合作
The Russians do the dirty work, we take all the credit.
脏活让俄♥国♥人去干 我们坐收功劳
Petrov won't go for that.
佩特罗夫不会同意的
Well, he will if we give him back some of our drilling zones.
还给他们几口钻井就会答应了
Well, that'll take congressional approval.
那得需要国会的批准
Doug's laying the groundwork now.
道格正为此做基础工作
Are you interested in my opinion on this,
关于这件事你想听听我的观点
or has it already been decided?
还是已经做好了决定
I want to move fast,
我想迅速行动
so unless you have a quicker option,
所以除非你有更迅速的办法
it's probably best you keep it to yourself.
不然最好还是保留观点吧
Yes, sir. Cathy.
是 先生 凯茜
Do we have a problem?
有什么问题吗
No, sir. I'll coordinate with Doug.
没有 我去和道格协调
After a dog's bitten you, you either put it to sleep,
被狗咬了以后 要么就把它干掉
or you put a muzzle on it.
要么就给它带上口套
I've chosen a muzzle... for now.
我暂时选择...口套
I was, uh, thinking on the way over here
来的路上我一直在考虑
that I don't wanna do the same speech at every event.
我不想每次活动都发表同一篇讲话
I really think we'll get more news coverage
我认为如果每次讲话内容不同
if I have a different speech every time.
能获得更多的媒体关注
LeAnn already told me.
莉安已经告诉我了
I've been working on some variations.
我做了一些修改
I think, uh, we also need to
我觉得我们还得
respond to what Conway is saying...at all times.
随时对康威的言论作出回应
Start putting pressure on him.
开始对他施加压力
Seth's office is sending me transcripts.
赛斯的手下会把笔录发给我
There was an interview query from Time,
有一封《时代周刊》的采访询问函
a voicemail about some memorial fund.
一条什么纪念基金的语♥音♥留言
Senator Halston called about the meeting on Tuesday.
豪斯顿参议员来电确认周二会面的事
Wait. The voicemail.
等等 那条语♥音♥留言
Uh, Laura Moretti,
留言的是劳拉·莫雷蒂
from the Anthony Moretti Memorial Fund.
安东尼·莫雷蒂纪念基金会的
I guess you... donated? Cue that up for me.
你之前好像...捐赠过 帮我调出来
Just press one when you're ready.
按1号♥键就能听了
I'll catch up with you in a little bit. Okay.
过会儿再向我汇报 好的
Hi, this is Laura Moretti
您好 我是劳拉·莫雷蒂
leaving a message for Douglas Stamper.
留言给道格拉斯·斯坦普
I just, uh... I wanted to reach out to you personally,
我想亲自跟您联♥系♥
to say thank you for the incredibly generous donation.
对您的慷慨捐赠表示感谢
It's the biggest donation we've received.
这是我们收到的最大一笔捐款
By a lot.
远超其他人
Uh, I don't know how you found out about us.
我不知道您是如何知道我们的
Maybe because of the President's transplant.
也许是因为总统的移植手术
But whatever the reason,
但不论出于何种原因
it means so much to us, to me and my children.
这对我和孩子们意义非凡
Anyway, I... and I know this is a long shot,
不论如何 我知道希望不大
but if you're ever free for coffee,
但如果你有空一起喝杯咖啡的话
I'd love to thank you in person.
我想当面谢谢您
No worries if... if you can't.
没空...也没关系
Um, thanks again, Mr. Stamper.
再次感谢您 斯坦普先生
Hi, uh, this is Laura Moretti
您好 我是劳拉·莫雷蒂
leaving a message for Douglas Stamper.
留言给道格拉斯·斯坦普
I just, uh... I wanted to reach out to you personally,
我想亲自跟您联♥系♥
to say thank you for the incredibly generous donation.
对您的慷慨捐赠表示感谢
It's the biggest donation we've received.
这是我们收到的最大一笔捐款
Will there be enough time to get this up on the teleprompter?
把稿子放到提词器上还来得及吗
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表