剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
You'd be the new JFK.
你绝对是新一代肯尼迪
And if you were a Republican, who'd you be? Nixon?
如果你是共和党 那你会是谁 尼克松吗
Nixon was a far more effective president.
尼克松可是个高效得多的总统
The only reason people glorify Kennedy is because he got shot.
人们崇拜肯尼迪只是因为他被爆头了
Well, you've got that going for you, too, now, don't you?
你不是也挨了一枪吗
And you've got your search engine
而你有你的搜索引擎
and all your little home videos.
和你的家庭视频
See, if people want a piece of you...
如果人们想了解你
you give it to them, right?
你就满足他们 对不对
Oh, is that what people want?
这就是人们想要的吗
A piece of you?
了解你
Do you play video games?
你玩电子游戏吗
No. My kids do.
不 但我孩子玩
There's this one game that my son Charlie, he loves to play.
我儿子查理特别爱玩一个游戏
It's called Agar.Io.
名字叫"细胞吞噬"
I have to admit, I might have played it a couple of times myself.
我得承认我自己时不时也玩一玩
You start out as a little dot.
你一开始只是一个小点
And then you go around
然后你四处移♥动♥
eating these other dots and you get bigger.
吞噬其他的点 你就会变得更大
And the bigger you get,
而你变大之后
you gotta avoid getting eaten by the bigger players.
就得避免被其他玩家更大的点吃掉
Meanwhile, you're trying to eat the smaller players.
与此同时你还要继续吞噬比你小的点
Sounds a little like running for president.
听着挺像总统竞选的
So, are you playing with real people right now?
那么现在和你对战的都是真人吗
Yeah. From all over the world.
没错 来自全世界的玩家
Here, you try it.
来 你试试
Oh, I got eaten. Press that.
呀 我被吞了 按这个键
Ah, oh, I see. It makes you small again.
我明白了 我又变小了
Yeah, you gotta start over from square one every single time.
对 你每次重玩都得重头开始
Oh, God. I got eaten again.
我的天 我又被吞了
I wonder what the other players would think
如果其他玩家知道对手是什么人
if they knew who they were playing against.
不知道会怎么想
Oh, I'm rather enjoying the anonymity.
我倒挺喜欢匿名的
This is unprecedented.
这真是史无前例
The president and Governor Conway
总统和康威州长
are meeting right now at the convention hall.
正在大会会场举♥行♥闭门会谈
Two candidates, face to face.
两名候选人面对面
They've been in there for about ten minutes,
他们已经进去十分钟了
supposedly discussing the ICO situation.
据说在讨论如何应对哈里发国问题
Now, while the private meeting between the two candidates
而两名总统候选人继续进行
continues behind closed doors,
闭门会谈的同时
delegates on the floor
场内代表们正在
are gearing up for the next round of voting for...
准备进行下一轮投票
We should head down. The next ballot is starting soon.
我们得下去了 下一轮投票马上就要开始了
I'll be down in a minute. In the second round of voting
我马上就去 在第二轮投票中
a quarter of the delegates changed their votes,
四分之一的代表改变了选择
support for First Lady Claire Underwood is picking up steam,
支持第♥一♥夫♥人♥安德伍德的声音越来越强烈
thanks in part to today's breaking story
这要部分归功于今天的头条新闻
about Mrs. Underwood's involvement in the Brandenburg negotiations.
称安德伍德夫人在勃兰登堡会谈中立下大功
A single vote from Senator Scott Sheer
参议员斯考特·希尔投下的一张支持票
expanded to support from the entire Texas delegation.
扩展到整个德州代表团转而支持第♥一♥夫♥人♥
You've, uh, got a call.
你好像 有个电♥话♥
Yeah, I better take that. They only call if it's important.
我最好接下 肯定是大事 他们才会打给我
Yeah, this is Will.
我是威尔
Yes, put it through.
好 转接过来吧
Um, excuse me. Sure.
失陪 没事
Go ahead.
说吧
Damn! Nothing.
可恶 什么都听不到
The fog of war.
这是战争迷雾
A back room within a back room.
暗箱里的暗箱
Whatever's being plotted in there,
不管他在里面搞什么阴谋
I can tell you it's no good for me.
肯定对我不利
You know, it's at times like these I wish I was Nixon,
每到这种时候我都巴不得是尼克松
had every nook and cranny bugged.
严密监听着每一个角角落落
Mr. President? Your colleague.
总统先生 你那个同事
How targeted can he get?
他的定向性有多高
We really shouldn't be discussing this over the phone.
我们实在不该在电♥话♥里讨论这些事
Can he isolate a specific person?
他能单独针对一个人吗
Technically, yes, but--
技术上讲可以 但是
A conversation?
一段特定的对话呢
There are catch mechanisms in the program to prevent that.
程序中写入了防窃听的抓取机制
He can override, but it leaves a trail.
他可以进行破解 但会留下痕迹
He's still figuring out how to mask it.
他还在研究如何掩盖痕迹
Our friend from New York.
我们纽约来的朋友
I want to know what he's saying right now.
我想知道他现在正在说什么
Sir, I strongly advise against that.
先生 我表示强烈反对
I also advise that we hang up.
我也建议我们挂电♥话♥
All right, I'm hanging up.
好吧 我挂了
Governor, should we head out?
州长 我们该出去了吧
Just a moment, Mr. President.
马上 总统先生
There's a great deal of anticipation in Atlanta...
目前对于亚特兰大有很大期待...
Who was that?
谁打来的
The president. He just wanted the latest delegate count.
总统 他想知道最新的代表投票数
...and we're minutes away from the next ballot.
...下一轮投票还有几分钟就开始了
Here's a graphic of the last round yesterday.
这是昨晚投的上一轮票的图表
Secretary Catherine Durant led the way
国务卿凯瑟琳·杜兰特
with 22% of delegates.
以22%的代表票数领先
Doug hates it.
道格很不高兴
He hates what?
他不高兴什么
That you have direct access to the president
你可以直接接触总统
without going through him.
不用通过他
He wants you gone.
他希望你走人
Doug told you that?
道格这么跟你说的
He wants me to dig something up on you.
他要我找你的把柄
I haven't found anything yet.
我还没找到
And you won't, because there isn't anything.
你不会找到的 因为我没有把柄
I know. Otherwise, I would've found it by now.
我知道 否则我现在已经找到了
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么要跟我说这个
Because either you're gone or I am, if I don't deliver.
因为如果不是你走 我做不到 我就得走
Unless you give me something.
除非你给我点什么
...First Lady Claire Underwood,
第♥一♥夫♥人♥克莱尔·安德伍德
a surprising fifth place show...
惊人地出现在第五位
It can be small. Nothing too damaging.
可以是个小把柄 没什么大危害的
Just so I have something to show him.
只要让我有东西给他看
In my 30 years of covering presidential politics,
在我报道总统选举的三十年职业生涯中
I've never seen anything like it.
从未见过这样的事
Sorry about that.
不好意思
That's all right.
没关系
Shall we go out? The next ballot is about to start.
我们出去吧 下轮投票马上要开始了
You want to watch it together?
你想一起看吗
It might look better, the longer we're in here.
我们在这里面越久 可能看起来越好
Like we grappled with the future of America.
就像我们为美国的未来搏斗了一番似的
Unless you'd rather be out there with the masses.
除非你想出去跟群众在一起
Oh, Christ. The masses.
天呐 群众们
I feel the same way. We will now commence
我也是这么觉得 我们现在开始
the third ballot
为我们党
for the nomination of our party's vice presidential candidate.
副总统候选人提名进行第三轮投票
We will start with Alabama.
我们从阿♥拉♥巴马州开始
Madam Secretary,
秘♥书♥长♥女士
the great state of Alabama,
伟大的阿♥拉♥巴马州
for Vice President of the United States,
在美国副总统投票上
casts 29 votes for Secretary Catherine Durant,
29票投给国务卿凯瑟琳·杜兰特
26 votes for the First Lady Claire Underwood,
26票投给第♥一♥夫♥人♥克莱尔·安德伍德
and our three remaining votes for the Mayor of Mobile,
剩下的三票投给莫比尔市长
Alabama's own Jane Winthrop.
阿♥拉♥巴马州的简·温斯洛普
Roll Tide!
赤色风暴
Alaska, you're next.
阿♥拉♥斯加州 接下来是你们
Eight votes for Secretary of State Durant,
八票投给国务卿杜兰特
six votes for Senator Joseph Baker,
六票投给约瑟夫·贝克参议员
four votes for First Lady Claire Underwood.
四票投给第♥一♥夫♥人♥克莱尔·安德伍德
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表