剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I'm ready to go now.
我要走了
If they release the father, you're a hero.
如果他们放了那位父亲 你就是个英雄
It's not enough. I don't know how we survive this story.
还不够 我不知道我们该怎么处理这篇报道
My mind keeps racing, over and over and over again.
我的脑子里全是事儿 一遍遍翻来覆去
What we could've done differently.
可以处理得更好的事
How we could've covered our tracks.
本可以掩盖的线索
The people we should've kept closer...
应该搞好的关系
I'm frightened, Claire.
我害怕 克莱尔
If we can't stop the damage,
如果我们不能防止损失
we have to control it, Francis.
就必须止损 弗兰西斯
There is a solution. There always is.
办法是有的 一直都有
Hold on.
稍等
They're on, sir.
他们打来了 先生
We just got word.
我们刚收到消息
They've called in. Yes, I was just told.
他们打来了 是的 我也刚刚得知
All right, this first. One thing at a time.
好吧 先处理这件事 一件一件来吧
The link is up? Yes, ma'am.
连好了吗 是的 夫人
We've located the building.
我们已经定位到了那栋建筑
Matches the description from Caroline Miller
符合卡洛琳·米勒的描述
and the drive time from where they were found.
也符合到她们释放地点的驾车时间
Are we certain that they're there?
我们确定他们在那儿吗
No, sir, but we have a team en route.
不 先生 但我们有一队人马在路上了
Let's see how the phone call goes,
看看一会儿通话是什么情况
and then we'll decide if we're gonna move.
然后我们再决定是否行动
The line is open.
开始连线了
Go ahead.
连吧
This is the president. Where's Ahmadi?
我是总统 艾哈迈德呢
We're about to connect him via video,
一会儿让他视频连线
so you know that he's speaking freely.
这样你就知道他可以自♥由♥发言
But before we do, be aware
但是连线之前 记住
that if you release any of this call to the media,
如果你把这段通话中的任何部分泄露给媒体
anything we discuss will be off the table.
我们讨论过的所有提议都会作废
Put him on.
让他连线
Assalam-alaikum.
真♥主♥保佑
Walaikum-assalam.
真♥主♥也保佑你
I know you are trying to free me.
我知道你们在试图营救我
Listen to me.
听我说
You've already done your duty.
你们已经完成了使命
You have made the world pay attention.
你们已经引起了世界的注意
But the U.S. Government, they will not free me.
但是美国政♥府♥不会释放我的
And if you harm this man,
如果你们伤害了这个人
they'll bring more bloodshed on Muslims.
他们会让穆♥斯♥林♥流更多的血
Let him go.
放了他吧
They have promised me they will only charge you for kidnapping...
他们向我保证只以绑♥架♥罪起诉你们
not as terrorists.
而不是恐怖袭击
Are they forcing you to say this?
你是受迫这么说的吗
No.
不是
Who are you looking to?
你在看谁
Off.
关掉
They've hung up.
他们挂了
What did he just say?
他刚刚说了什么
What did you say?
你刚才说的是什么
Tell me what you said.
告诉我你说了什么
I'm not a traitor.
我不是个叛徒
Keep him down here.
把他关在这儿
"Release the video.
"把视频发布出去
If they don't send me home, kill them.
如果他们不放我回家 就杀了他们
If they find you, kill him.
如果他们抓到你 杀了他
Make sure you have proof that I--" And then it goes black.
确保你有证据..." 然后就断了
Where that leaves us, we don't know right now.
现在情况如何 我们并不清楚
The White House has not briefed the press or issued any statement--
白宫没有向媒体通报 也没有发布声明
What do I say to this?
我该怎么说
We say nothing. No, I can't say nothing,
我们什么都不说 不能不回应
'cause I got 100 reporters that are about to break down that door.
外面有100多个记者准备破门而入
We are not going to expose ourselves
在了解确切情况前
until we have something concrete to go on.
我们不能暴露自己
Like the guy's head rolling? Or are you saying nothing then, too?
等那男的人头落地 还是到时也不说
Or how about the Herald article?
《先驱报》那篇文章呢
When that comes out, are you gonna say nothing?
等那发布了 你也准备什么都不说吗
Seth...
赛斯...
Look, I will lock myself up in here.
我可以把我锁在这间屋子里
I'll bury my head in the sand.
找个地缝钻进去
But eventually, it's me that has to face these people.
但最终 面对这群人的还是我
All right, I can't hide the way that you--
我不能像你一样藏起来
Stop. Stop!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Keep your shit together.
控制好你自己
Okay?
行吗
Eat some food. Rest your eyes for a little bit.
吃点东西 闭上眼睛歇会
I'll let you know when I know more.
等我有进一步消息了联♥系♥你
Oh, sir, a Not now.
先生... 现在不行
You brought him here? I brought myself.
你把他带到这儿来了 我自己来的
It's serious, Doug.
事情很严重 道格
Ready.
准备
Go, go, go!
上 上 上
Go, go, go, go!
上 上 上 上
Go! Go! Go!
上 上 上
Clear. Clear.
安全 安全
Clear.
安全
It's empty. All clear.
屋子是空的 周围安全
It's empty, sir. Confirmed. All clear.
是空的 先生 已确认周围安全
Francis, did they find No.
弗兰西斯他们找到了... 没有
I thought Ahmadi was going to...
我以为艾哈迈德会...
No, we are where we are.
已经到这一步了
We knew it was a risk.
我们知道他是个风险
You okay? Yes, I'm fine.
你还好吗 我没事
Let's get you upstairs.
我扶你上楼
...by Tom Hammerschmidt, 15 minutes ago.
...15分钟前由汤姆·汉默施密特发表
In the article, it says the President was asked to comment,
文中提到曾请总统做出评价
but declined.
但遭到拒绝
Among those quoted are ex-President Garrett Walker,
文中引用了包括前总统加勒特·沃克
Congresswoman Jackie--
众议员杰姬...
How many phone calls have you got so far?
到现在你收到了多少电♥话♥
Uh, at least 30.
至少30个
You? Ah, I stopped counting.
你呢 我已经懒得数了
Where should we go?
我们该去哪
Surprise me.
给我个惊喜吧
No, we don't say anything.
不 我们什么都不说
We'll let him burn in the lights for a few days
让他在聚光灯下烧几天
and see how this plays out.
看看情况如何
And then we blanket every swing state with ads.
然后在每个摇摆州放广♥告♥
Thirty seconds, in silence. Just the headline.
30秒 不放声音 只放标题
Let that sink into people's gray matter.
让它沉入人们的脑子里
Okay. We'll talk soon.
好的 回头聊
Come here. I wanna show you something.
过来 我想给你看个东西
I'm still upset.
我还在生气
You can't pretend that nothing's happened.
你不能假装什么都没发生过
I am not weak.
我不软弱
I shouldn't have said that. I know you're not.
我不该那么说 我知道你不
And here's something else I know.
我还知道点别的
You're gonna be the next First Lady of the United States.
你就要成为下一位美国第♥一♥夫♥人♥了
All right, stay in your office.
好的 待在办公室
I'll call you back in a bit.
我待会打给你
Some Prinivil and aspirin, please.
来点降压药和阿司匹林吧
It's out?
已经发出来了
Yes.
对
Doug's got Macallan with him, too.
麦卡伦找到了道格那儿
They're expanding his program, but without him in charge.
他们在扩大他的项目 但不由他负责
So we're not safe there, either.
我们在那头也不安全
Well, if he was...
如果他...
if he was there to manage it, but he's not, so...
如果是他掌管还好 但不是 所以
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表