剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
It's so strange to think that I--
感觉好怪 想到我...
It was, what? Just two hours before? Less than.
多久 那就是两小时前吧 还不到
How did he react?
他是什么反应
He was cold, I guess. I couldn't really read him.
他很冷漠吧 我看不透他
He looks so weak.
他看起来好虚弱
Should I come back to Washington?
我应该回华盛顿吗
Let's see how the next couple of days go.
看看接下来几天的情况吧
Well, just say the word, I'm on a plane.
随时通知我 我立马上飞机
All right, thank you, LeAnn. Good night.
好吧 谢谢 莉安 晚安
Good night.
晚安
Francis, can you hear me?
弗兰西斯 能听到吗
Francis.
弗兰西斯
I just spoke to Eddie's parents, ma'am.
我刚跟艾迪的父母谈了 夫人
You said you wanted to call them?
您说您想给他们打电♥话♥
Yes, thank you.
是的 谢谢
Edward was more than a hero, Mrs. Meechum.
艾德华不止是位英雄 密查姆太太
He was our friend.
他是我们的朋友
I'm so sorry for your loss.
我非常遗憾您失去了儿子
Please, let me know if there's anything
如果有什么我能为您
I can do for you and your family.
和您的家人做的 务必告诉我
You can call me anytime.
您随时可以给我打电♥话♥
Yes, ma'am, that is my private number.
是的 太太 这是我的私人号♥码
And again, I'm so sorry.
我再次深表遗憾
Lucas Goodwin? We didn't know he was out.
卢卡斯·古德温 我们不知道他出狱了
How can that happen? He's released and you didn't know--
怎么可能 他被释放了你却不知道
Ma'am... as far as threats go,
夫人 说到威胁
we've been far more occupied with you lately.
我们最近几乎都在忙着应付您
I'm hoping that we can work together, because I need your help.
我希望我们能合作 因为我需要您的帮助
How? The vice president.
怎么帮 副总统
We spoke. I told him I would appear with him.
我们谈过了 我告诉他我会陪他出面
Not the statement.
不是声明的事
He's having trouble making a decision.
他现在有个决定难以定夺
Can you come back to the White House with me?
您能跟我一起回白宫吗
It's serious, ma'am.
这事很严重 夫人
I can fill you in on the way.
我可以在路上跟您说明情况
I'll grab my things.
我去拿我的东西
I can't let you go any farther, sir.
我不能让你进去 先生
I'm his Chief of Staff.
我是他的幕僚长
I'm sorry, sir.
抱歉 先生
Only doctors and the First Lady for now.
现在只有医生和第♥一♥夫♥人♥可以进去
Claire.
克莱尔
Hello.
你好
How are you?
你好吗
Exhausted. I'm sure.
累坏了 肯定的
You must be, too.
你也一定累坏了
There's so much I don't know. It's... overwhelming.
有太多东西我不了解 快把我...搞晕了
Sir, I briefed the First Lady on the Milkin operation.
先生 我已向第♥一♥夫♥人♥说明了米尔金行动
I thought she might have some insight,
考虑到她曾与俄♥国♥有过直接交涉
given her experience working directly with Russia.
我想也许她会有一些见解
I know you've had a lot of people weigh in already.
我知道已经有很多人为你出谋划策了
I value your input, Claire. I'm glad you're here.
我重视你的建议 克莱尔 我很高兴你能来
Douglas, will you give us a minute? Of course.
道格拉斯 能让我们单独谈谈吗 当然
I'll be with the cabinet, sir.
我会跟内阁在一起 先生
You know that thing that people say,
你知道人们常说
"God never gives you more than you can handle"?
上帝不会让你无法承受
Yes.
知道
My Marjory, God bless her,
我的玛乔莉 愿主保佑她
she said that was pure bullshit.
她说那是屁话
Oh, listen to me complaining
你丈夫正在与死神搏斗
while your husband is fighting for his life.
你还得听我抱怨
Oh, it's okay. Actually, I need the distraction.
没关系 其实我需要分散下注意
Let's talk Russia.
我们谈谈俄♥国♥吧
I'm torn. Uh, we have this plane circling over the North Sea...
我很纠结 我们有架飞机在北海上空盘旋
and I don't know what to do. Well, what does your gut tell you?
我不知道该怎么做 你的直觉是什么
I've never been a gut sort of guy.
我从来就不是靠直觉做事的人
I mean, if I had a gun to my head...
如果有把枪指在我头上...
Sorry, that was a poor choice of words. It's fine. Go on.
对不起 我比喻不当 没关系 继续
I understand what the president hoped to achieve,
我理解总统希望达到什么
but the thought of provoking Russia...
但一想到激怒俄♥国♥...
And I'm just beginning to immerse myself in all the complexities.
我这才刚开始了解此事的复杂性
What would Frank do, if he were in my shoes right now?
如果换了弗兰克 他会怎么做呢
If he were here, he'd tell you
如果他在这儿 他会告诉你
that's the last thing you should think about,
那是你最不应该考虑的事
because he's not here, you are.
因为他不在这儿 你在
What would you do?
你会怎么做
Proceed with the mission or bring him back?
继续这项任务还是叫他回来
I don't like either.
两者我都不喜欢
Those are my options.
我只有这两个选择
Well, if there's one thing I've learned, 28 years with Francis,
如果说在弗兰西斯身边28年 我学到了什么
and he said it time and time again,
那就是他重复多次的那句话
"If you don't like the way the table is set..."
"如果你不喜欢餐具的摆放..."
"Then turn over the table." That's right.
"那就掀桌子" 没错
He's said it to me, more than once.
他跟我说过不止一次
Then that's what you should do, Donald.
那么你就应该这么做 唐纳德
But how? Well, let's figure it out.
但要怎么做呢 我们一起想想吧
Weren't we supposed to have landed already?
我们不是早该降落了吗
We're in a holding pattern. Why? Is something wrong?
我们在待命航线上 为什么 出什么事了吗
All I know is we're in a holding pattern.
我只知道我们在待命航线上
Doug.
道格
This plane's gonna run out of fuel soon.
这架飞机很快就会没油
We're gonna have to put it down somewhere.
我们一定要找个地方让它降落
I'll be making a statement shortly. Let's notify the press corps.
我马上就发声明 先跟记者团打声招呼吧
About the operation? No, to reassure the American people.
关于行动吗 不 让美国人♥民♥放心
Shall I meet you in there? Ten minutes.
我在那边等你吗 给我十分钟
The cabinet?
内阁怎么样
Still waiting on your decision, sir. Good.
还在等您的决定 先生 很好
Let's go.
走吧
I want you to land the plane in China.
把飞机降落在中国
China, sir?
中国吗 先生
There's no bailout without Chinese money.
没有中国的钱就没有救♥市♥计划
We give them Milkin, they have more leverage.
我们把米尔金给他们 他们会有更多筹码
Sir, that gives away our leverage.
先生 那就放弃我们的筹码了
I'm not for regime change, but that just...
我不赞成政♥权♥更迭 但那是...
It's the last thing that Petrov is expecting.
这是佩特罗夫最想不到的事
They'll demand drilling access in eastern Siberia.
他们会要求东西伯利亚的钻井权
And when they do, we become the lesser of two evils.
等他们提出 我们就是两害中较轻的那个
Sir, at no time did the president
先生 总统从未打算
intend on bringing China into the mix...
把中国搅进来...
Get the plane on Chinese soil.
让飞机降落在中国领土上
And turn over Milkin's assets. That's my decision.
并且移交米尔金的资产 这就是我的决定
I asked for your help. And that's what I gave.
我是向你求助的 我也给予了帮助
No, China wasn't part of the president's plan.
不 中国不在总统的计划范围内
It's part of the acting president's plan.
它在代总统的计划范围内
You ready? Yes, whenever you are.
你准备好了吗 好了 就等你了
Seth? Yes, sir.
赛斯 是 先生
Ladies and gentlemen, the acting president.
女士们先生们 有请代总统
Please, sit.
请坐
This is a difficult day for all Americans,
今天对所有美国民众来说都是艰难的一天
particularly for Mrs. Underwood,
特别是安德伍德夫人
who is gracious enough to be here,
很感谢她能来到这儿
to lend me strength while I address an anxious nation.
在我向焦虑的国民讲话时 给我力量
Mr. President!
总统先生
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表