剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Lucas Goodwin was released from a federal detention center
两个月前 卢卡斯·古德温被从印第安纳州
in Terre Haute, Indiana, two months ago.
泰瑞豪特一家联邦监狱释放
FBI investigators searched his witness protection residence
联调局调查员搜查了他在俄亥俄州代顿的
in Dayton, Ohio... Why was he even out of jail?
证人保护计划住处 他怎么会被释放
He helped the DOJ with an ongoing investigation.
他在一起调查中协助了司法部
How did you not know that?
你怎么会不知道
WITSEC. Only need-to-know for security reasons.
证人保护计划 出于安全考虑高度保密
We found this today at his house.
我们今天在他家发现了这个
A suicide note, I guess.
大概是遗书吧
This can't go public.
这不能被公开
We haven't told the press anything.
我们还没对媒体透露半句
But this is evidence.
但这是证据
Once the report comes out...
一旦报告出来
Email this to me.
把这个电邮给我
Mrs. Underwood?
安德伍德夫人
It's two o'clock in the morning. Would you like to go home?
现在凌晨两点了 您要回家吗
Oh, yes, I'll be out in a moment.
嗯 我待会儿就出去
Yes, ma'am.
是 夫人
His liver is just not regenerating fast enough.
他的肝再生速度不够快
What does that mean, exactly?
那具体是什么意思
He needs a transplant, or he'll die.
他需要移植 否则会死
How soon? Days.
什么时候 几天之内
We've made him Status 1.
我们将他列为了1号♥情况
I'm optimistic we'll find him a suitable liver.
我们相信能为他找到合适的肝脏
The recipient list is classified.
接受者名单是机密
You're the only two members of the administration
只有您两位政♥府♥成员
who've been briefed.
知情
Is the First Lady aware?
第♥一♥夫♥人♥知道了吗
Yes, I informed her this afternoon.
是的 我今天下午告诉她了
May I?
我可以进来吗
Please.
请吧
I know it's late, but they said you were up, so...
我知道很晚了 但他们说你没睡
No, I know. I just hadn't eaten all day.
我知道 我就是一天都没吃东西了
I'm sure you haven't.
你也是吧
Would you like some salad? Sure. Thank you.
来点沙拉吗 好啊 谢谢
It's scary, about Frank.
弗兰克的事 真是可怕
Well, Francis is a fighter.
弗兰西斯是个斗士
I wish I could ask his advice.
真希望我能问他的建议
I have my call with Petrov in the morning.
我明早要跟佩特罗夫通电♥话♥了
I feel good about my understanding of the plan.
我对计划颇为了解 这点我有自信
My concern is him railroading me on the call.
我担心的是他在电♥话♥里威胁我
Well, would you like me to be on it?
你希望我跟你一起打吗
An extra set of ears.
多个人听听
I don't... I don't know how Cathy would feel about that.
我不知道凯茜会有什么想法
Well, she doesn't need to know.
不非得让她知道啊
I could just listen from up here.
我可以在这里听
And maybe I could type a note if you get into trouble.
如果你有麻烦 或许我可以发点建议过去
...tight-lipped on the president's recovery.
...对总统的恢复闭口不言
As of now, he's reported to be in stable condition.
到目前 据报他情况稳定
No press has been allowed into the hospital.
尚无媒体被允许进入医院
Republican presidential hopeful Will Conway
共和党候选人威尔·康威
spoke of the president at a rally in Arizona this morning.
今早在亚利桑那州一场集♥会♥上提到了总统
I've criticized President Underwood often.
我经常批评安德伍德总统
But right now, he's our president...
但此刻 他是我们的总统
Come back tomorrow. We're all out.
明天来吧 我们没油了
We're all out for today.
我们今天没油了
Sorry, come back tomorrow.
抱歉 明天再来吧
We're all out, guys. We're all out. Are you serious?
没油了 没油了 不是吧
Come back tomorrow. We're all out for today, sir.
明天再来吧 我们今天没油了 先生
Bullshit!
真扯
Can I siphon a couple of gallons from you?
我能从你这儿吸几加仑吗
Fifty bucks. I'm running on fumes.
五十块 我没油了已经
I gotta get my kids to school, and my husband to work--
我还得送孩子上学 送老公上班
Eighty bucks, two gallons.
八十块 两加仑
Sorry, I can't help you. Sorry.
抱歉 帮不了你 抱歉
The line's open?
接通了吗
Moscow is ready when you are, sir.
莫斯科就等您了 先生
You can set it up here.
放在这里就好
My Cliff Notes.
我的小抄
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Mr. President, you're on with President Petrov.
总统先生 您已与佩特罗夫总统接通
Mr. President.
总统先生
All of Russia is praying for the president's recovery.
俄♥国♥举国上下都在为总统的康复祈祷
I hope you will extend my warm thoughts to Mrs. Underwood.
希望代我转达对安德伍德夫人的问候
I certainly will.
我会的
You're a brave man
你真是勇敢
to take over during such difficult times.
在如此艰难的时刻接手
I just want to make sure
我只想确保
we find a manageable resolution to this oil--
我们找到可行方案解决这场油价...
I've read some of your books, Mr. President.
我读过你写的一些书 总统先生
I just finished Learning to Learn.
我刚读完《学会学习》
It was good.
很不错
Thank you.
谢谢
There was a chapter on visualization that really interested me.
有一章关于想象的令我很感兴趣
Yes, it's a... A tool for students. It helps them--
是的 是学生可用的工具 帮助他们
I would like you to visualize something.
我想请你想象一下
Now, you're standing in the tundra.
你站在苔原上
Um, wind, snow...
大风 暴雪
machines drilling through the ice,
机器在钻透冰层
long pipelines stretching to the horizon. Do you see?
长长的管线延伸至远处的地平线 你能想象吗
If you want to talk about Siberia, I'm more than happy to--
如果你想谈西伯利亚 我很乐意...
No, no, no. You're not visualizing,
不不 你不是在想象
Mr. Vice President.
副总统先生
Close your eyes.
闭上你的眼睛
All right. They're closed.
好吧 闭上了
Good. Now...
很好 那么
picture the men
想象工人
working those drills and pipelines.
在钻井和管线上工作
What do they look like?
他们什么样
Um, heavy coats, gloves, boots.
大棉衣 戴手套 穿着靴子
Are they... Chinese?
他们是 中国人吗
You see, when I picture this,
瞧 当我想象的时候
I don't see Chinese.
我看不到中国人
I agree with you. The less control the Chinese have, the better.
我同意 中国的控制权越少越好
Then why did you send Milkin to China?
那你为什么把米尔金送去中国
You weren't negotiating with us.
你不肯跟我们谈判
We thought they might have more luck.
我们觉得或许他们的运气会更好
Their demands would leave us worse off than we were before.
他们的要求会让我们陷入比之前更糟的境地
I can get the IMF to provide half the bailout.
我可以让国际货币基金组织拿出一半的救♥市♥资金
This would counteract the Chinese demands for drilling rights--
这可以制衡中国对开采权的要求
You are playing us off each other.
你是想挑拨我们
Mr. President--
总统先生
I think you're in over your head, Mr. Blythe.
我觉得 你是自不量力了 布莱斯先生
If you would just give me a chance to elaborate--
容我解释一下
Why give you a chance?
凭什么让你解释
What do you know about Russia? About China?
你对俄♥国♥ 对中国有什么了解
I've been briefed on--
我已经听过了...
Forgive me, but, uh...
抱歉 但是
I don't feel comfortable
我不愿跟
negotiating with anyone other than the president.
总统以外的人进行谈判
When he recovers, perhaps he and I can speak.
等他康复 或许我们可以谈谈
So, are we finished?
我们完事了吗
The president's in very bad shape.
总统情况很糟
Sir...
先生
How serious is it?
多严重
He needs a liver transplant.
他需要肝脏移植
I wasn't aware that...
我不知道
You better get used to negotiating with me.
你最好习惯跟我磋商
If the president dies, it's you and I...
如果总统死了 那就是你和我
or nothing at all.
否则没得可谈
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表