剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
more elegant? He's still pissed about
更优雅一点 他还在为
that limp-dick defense bill I killed when I was whip...
我在担任党♥鞭♥时否决的没用国防法案生气
Maybe... but I have my limitations.
也许吧...但我有我的限制
Well, you don't have much faith in her analytics, I don't think.
我觉得你不太相信她的分♥析♥
It's paint by numbers.
都是用数字在说话
Yes, well, she also says
是啊 她还说
that you've been alienating some of the other speechwriters.
你一直在疏远其他讲稿撰写人
Eh, well, their mediocrity is what's alienating them.
他们的平庸才是他们被疏远的原因
I'm allergic to it.
我对那个过敏
I work better alone. Let me speak to Bryce
我独自工作更好 让我跟布赖斯谈谈
and then see what I can do.
看看我能做点什么
That's right. WestCAM should do it.
没错 让韦斯特电子来做
Well, tonight if you can.
最好是今晚
The morning is fine if you can't...
实在不行就早上...
I have to go. Let's discuss the speech later.
我得走了 晚点再讨论讲稿吧
Yeah, all I need is just three more from your state
对 我只需要你们州再来三票
and we've got it.
我们就赢了
Yes, just a... just a few more.
对 就再多几票
Like, three.
三票
Yes, and so do I. I'll talk to you tomorrow.
对 我也是 我们明天再聊
Good night.
晚安
Tom.
汤姆
I feel like we haven't even had a chance to say hello
你来之后 我们都没时间
since you came on board.
打个招呼
You're a busy man.
你是个大忙人
I don't know the opposite.
我从来没闲下来过
It has its upsides. Like sleep.
也有好处 比如睡眠
And friends.
还有朋友
How's the, uh...
那个怎么样了
You know, if it weren't for the pills,
要不是得吃药
I could go through entire days without even thinking about it.
我一整天都不会想到这事
I wonder what that kid would think...
不知道那孩子如果知道
if he knew that part of him was inside of the president's body.
他成了总统身体的一部分会怎么想
Tragic, huh?
真悲剧
But, then again,
但话又说回来
one man's tragedy is another man's treasure,
一个人的悲剧是另一个人的宝藏
isn't that right? Trash.
是不是 垃圾
What?
什么
"One man's trash." That's how the saying goes.
"一个人的垃圾" 应该这么说
Oh, right.
对了
How's the speech coming?
讲稿怎么样了
Well, this is for the introduction to your acceptance speech, but...
这是你提名演讲的先导讲话 但...
shouldn't it be for her own acceptance?
不该是她自己的提名演讲吗
You want Claire to win, not Durant.
你想让克莱尔赢 而不是杜兰特
A First Lady as the...
第♥一♥夫♥人♥当...
That's ludicrous.
真荒唐
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
And I don't think you do either.
而且我觉得你也不
Maybe I'm wrong.
也许我错了
But if I'm right...
但如果我说得对
she's gonna need the speech to end all speeches.
她会需要一份终结者性的讲稿
And it would be good for me to know that.
提前让我有准备会比较好
I have some more work to do.
我还有其他事
Governor! How are you?
州长 你好吗
Yeah, well, I wish I was in Oregon, too,
对 我也希望我在俄勒冈州
but I'm here in Atlanta
但我现在在亚特兰大
where it's muggier than a street hooker's twat.
这里比站街女的屄♥♥还湿热
I am honored to be mentioned
能和国务卿杜兰特以及
with Secretary Durant and Senator Baker.
贝克参议员相提并论 我倍感荣幸
They're seasoned politicians.
他们都是经验丰富的政♥治♥家
But I already have a job,
但我已经有工作了
First Lady of the United States.
美国的第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Well, Texas is over 5% of the vote.
德克萨斯州的选票占比超过5%
And my home state, so let's not make more of it than it is.
也是我的家乡 所以别想得太多了
Claire!
克莱尔
Congratulations. I think you're in fifth place now.
祝贺你 你现在已经是第五名了
Yeah, with you in first, where you should be.
对 而你是当之无愧的第一
Secretary Durant, do you think the First Lady has a shot?
杜兰特国务卿 您认为第♥一♥夫♥人♥有机会吗
I think Texas just gave her one.
我觉得德州给了她一次机会
Kidding aside, do you think
不开玩笑
she has the foreign policy experience?
您认为她有外交经验吗
It's beside the point. And like I said this morning,
这无关紧要 而且我今早说过
I encourage everyone, including Texas,
我鼓励所有人 也包括德州人
to vote for Secretary Durant.
给杜兰特国务卿投票
Mrs. Underwood--
安德伍德夫人
You know what, if you'll excuse me,
失陪一下
I want to get back to the phones,
我想继续去打电♥话♥
make sure Cathy gets this nomination.
确保凯茜得到提名
Thank you. May I have a moment?
谢谢 能单独说句话吗
Oh, of course.
当然
Did anyone ask you about Brandenburg
有没有人问过你勃兰登堡的事
or any of your people and your involvement there?
或者问过你的手下 打探你在其中的角色
Brandenburg?
勃兰登堡
No, we put that to bed.
没有 我们不是都解决了
That's what I thought,
我之前也这么以为
which is why I was surprised when Adam Gould told me
所以亚当·古尔德告诉我
that he had sources saying you deserved all the credit.
知情人说功劳全是你的时 我很惊讶
We all agreed to what our version of the story is,
我们都统一了说法
so somebody isn't toeing the line.
这么说有人不听话了
Well, I'm sure it's not White House staff.
肯定不是白宫的工作人员
I bet he's just fishing, trying to start some rivalry.
他肯定只是在瞎猜 想挑拨对立
Well, I'd be grateful, if he asks you, or anyone else--
那样就好了 如果他问你或者其他人
Of course. And I've been sticking to our story...
当然 而且我一直坚持我们的说法
which it was you that got the Russians to back down,
是你让俄♥国♥人做出让步
and I was just there to support you.
我到那儿只是去支持你
That wouldn't look good to the delegates,
代表们如果知道不会满意的
the fact that you met with Petrov without me.
是你单独和佩特罗夫见了面
It would look like I wasn't in command of--
会看上去像我根本没控制住...
No one needs to know what we discussed.
我们讨论的内容不需要让人知道
You have nothing to worry about, Cathy. Honestly.
你没什么可担心的 凯茜 真的
Well, yeah. I can get you on the phone
对 我可以帮你接通
with the Secretary of Agriculture,
农业部长的电♥话♥
but if you want drought relief,
但如果你想抗旱救灾
I'm gonna need more than just Stevens and Lopez.
那只有史蒂文斯和洛佩兹可远远不够
Has anything been set up with Baker yet?
贝克那边有什么安排吗
Tomorrow morning, in his room.
明早在他的房♥里
Well, that's cutting it close.
这卡得也太紧了
He's at a big dinner with
他今晚还要和
the Florida congressional delegation tonight.
佛罗里达国会代表团吃饭
Well, all right, and call me back.
那好 请务必回电
The rumors have gotten to Cathy.
凯茜已经听见风声了
Well, we did want them to spread. That was the idea.
我们本来就是想把风声传出去
I think one of us needs to speak with her.
我们得有人找她谈谈
Yeah, but the plan was to wait till it was inevitable.
但计划是要等到万不得已再去
If we don't involve her sooner than later, Francis,
如果我们不尽快把她拉进来 弗兰西斯
she could turn on us.
她可能会背叛我们
All right, you take your meeting with Baker.
那好 你去见贝克
I'll talk to Cathy. You set that up. Yes, sir.
我去和凯茜谈 你去定时间 好 先生
How much are you going to say?
你打算说到什么地步
Just enough to prepare her.
让她做好准备就行
A lot of calls about Mrs. Underwood in Russia.
不少人来电问安德伍德夫人和俄♥国♥的事
Denying?
你否认了
Ignoring, which is the same as confirming.
我无视了 基本上就是等于默认了
Good. Claire in there?
很好 克莱尔在里面吗
She's speaking privately with the president.
她正在和总统谈私事
Oh, I'm sure she won't mind.
我进去她不会介意的
Where are we with LeAnn?
查莉安查得怎么样了
She's clean. No.
她没有问题 不可能
I refuse to believe that.
我不相信
Doug, if our campaign manager bites the dust,
道格 如果我们的竞选经理完蛋了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表