剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I make her feel desired.
让她有被渴望的感觉
I think she feels comfortable being vulnerable around me.
我觉得她愿意让我看到她脆弱的一面
I have to say, I'm a bit surprised you're not upset.
我得说 我有些惊讶 你没有生气
What would that achieve? I admire that, Frank.
生气有什么好处 我很钦佩 弗兰克
I got angry with an old friend yesterday
我昨天对一个老朋友发火了
for calling me "Frank" Instead of "Mr. President."
因为他叫我弗兰克 而不是总统先生
Just for using your name?
就因为直呼你的名字吗
It wasn't the name, I suppose.
我想不是因为名字
It's the fact that he's leaving me.
而是因为他要离开我了
Leaving you how? New job.
怎么离开你 换工作了
He worked for you? Here in the White House.
他本来为你工作吗 就在白宫
It's tough for employees to be your friends.
下属要和上司做朋友不容易
That's why I decided to end it.
所以我决定做个了结
You decided to leave. So that she wouldn't have to ask me to.
是你要走的 这样她就不用开口了
And what about your book?
那你的书呢
I would never betray her like that.
我决不会那样背叛她
Thank you, Tom.
谢谢你 汤姆
I'll walk you out. I know my way out.
我送你出去 我自己走就好
But thanks.
不过谢了
Take care, Frank.
保重 弗兰克
Three teams. North, east, and west.
三支队伍 北面 东面 西面
We'll triangulate and advance on the center.
我们形成三角攻势 向中心进发
Each team will have a field agent
每支队伍都将有一名外勤特工
working with local assets to locate the Ahmadis.
与当地人员一同找到艾哈迈德兄弟
Here's the executive order, sir.
这是行政命令 先生
Do you have a preference? Dead or alive?
您希望直接击毙还是活捉
Alive, if we can get intelligence out of 'em.
如果他们能提供情报 就活捉
Thank you, sir. Thank you, sir.
谢谢 先生 谢谢 先生
You're officially briefing me
记住 你是在向我汇报
on ICO-related surveillance activities.
关于哈里发国的监控行动
You never saw or spoke to the President.
你从未与总统见面或是谈话
This way.
走这边
Mr. Macallan.
麦卡伦先生
Mr. President. The President's in his residence...
总统先生 总统在他的住所
not here.
不在这里
Security. We have concerns.
安全问题 我们有些担忧
Conway has people on House Intelligence.
康威在众议院情报委员会里有人
I've got everything masked.
我把一切都掩盖好了
The algorithms for ICO and the campaign are identical.
监控哈里发国和竞选采用的算法完全相同
It's just a matter of what variables you input.
只是输入的变量不一样而已
Give me English.
说通俗点
One spoon. I can use it to stir my coffee...
一只勺子 我可以用来搅拌咖啡
to eat soup...
用来喝汤
to boil heroin.
或是制海♥洛♥因♥
All they see is the spoon, not what I do with it.
他们只能看见勺子 看不见我用它做什么
Or we could just get rid of the spoon.
或者我们干脆让勺子消失
Shut it down? Well, that would be a shame,
关停吗 那太可惜了
especially after yesterday.
特别是在昨天之后
What happened yesterday? Beyond happened.
昨天发生了什么 超越了发生
"Beyond"?
"超越"
What your wife said in South Dakota.
你太太在南达科塔州说的话
"Beyond what's pretty and perfect."
"超越美丽和完美"
Liberation from convention, from the past.
摆脱习俗 过往
Beyond surface, beyond bullshit, beyond the election.
超越表面 超越空谈 超越竞选
Beyond marriage. Yes, exactly.
超越婚姻 正是
You're not just husband and wife. You're not just running mates.
你们不仅是夫妻 不仅是竞选伙伴
You're both and more.
你们两者兼备 却不止于此
You're what's possible.
你们代表了一种可能
The Conways are everything everyone wants to be.
康威夫妇有每个人想要的一切
You're everything everyone wants to become.
而你们有每个人所梦想的一切
The President has been shot. He's had a liver transplant.
总统遭到了枪击 做了肝脏移植
And I'm sure everyone here in Pittsburgh is wondering,
我相信匹兹堡的所有人都在想
what happens if he dies?
如果他死了怎么办
Not to be indelicate, but...
恕我直言 不过...
What if I became president?
如果我成了总统吗
And that's fair.
这很合理
Our party chose me because they saw
我们政党选择我 因为他们看到的是
one half of an indivisible team.
一个团队不可分割的一半
Unconditional support.
无条件的支持
Two people working together for years.
携手共进多年的两人
Supporting each other is one thing.
相互支撑是一回事
Experience is another.
经验是另一回事
You have very little.
你的经验很少
I can see from your ring that you're married.
从你的戒指看得出你已婚了
Yes. Eighteen years.
是的 已婚18年了
So you know what real partnership is.
所以你知道什么是真正的伙伴
We have 30 years under our belts.
我们一起走过了30年
Learning from and advising each other? I'd call that experience.
相互学习 相互建议 这就是经验
Okay, so you've got a strong marriage,
好 你们有坚实的婚姻
but in terms of your qualifications--
但说到你的资历
What... what I'm saying is
我想说的是
that we need to get beyond husband and wife.
我们要超越夫妻关系来看
We need to look at the team.
我们要站在队伍的角度看
Francis has served in Congress, in the White House.
弗兰西斯在国会和白宫干过
I've run a major nonprofit. I served as ambassador.
我经营过大型非盈利机构 做过大使
We have passed legislation, developed policy.
我们一起通过立法 制定政策
We've done all of that together, every step of the way.
一切都是我们一起做的 每一步都是
So it's natural that we would run together.
所以我们一起竞选是很自然的事
And I know Francis better than anyone.
而且我比谁都了解弗兰西斯
So, if he died, to answer your question,
所以 回答你的问题 如果他死了
who better to carry out his plan for America?
还有谁比我更适合实现他的美国计划呢
Manipulation.
操纵
Deception.
欺骗
Corruption.
腐♥败♥
That translates to abuse of power and breaking the law.
这就构成滥用职权和犯法了
We know it's true, but we need corroboration.
我们知道是这样 但我们需要确证
People on record, every fact researched
要有公开证人 所有事实经过调查
and checked and double-checked.
并且反复核实
Nothing we discuss leaves this room.
一切讨论内容不得外传
Not your friends, not your family,
不能透露给朋友 家人
not the 50 reporters outside that door
或是门外的50个
who wanna know what we're doing in here.
想知道我们在这里干什么的记者
The second the White House gets wind of what we're doing...
一旦白宫对我们做的事有一丝察觉
they start to make this story...
他们就会设法让这个报道
disappear.
消失
The radio interview you did was spectacular.
你在电台访问中的表现太出彩了
It felt good.
感觉不错
I feel like we're finally tapping into something.
我觉得我们终于找到发力点了
Was it Tom, what you said in South Dakota,
你在南达科塔那对夫妇那里说的话
with the couple?
是汤姆想的吗
I saw a videotape of it.
我看过录像了
The core of it, yes. And then...
核心是的 然后...
I sort of made it my own.
我自己编了一些
He should stay on.
他应该留下
No. Not as your speechwriter.
不 不是作为你的讲稿撰稿人
Well, I mean, yes, to the rest of the world,
我的意思是 对外人来说
he can be our speechwriter.
他还是你的讲稿撰稿人
But that's not why he should stay on.
但这不是他应该留下来的原因
He should stay on because...
他应该留下来 因为...
he can give you things that I can't.
他能给你我给不了的东西
Look, Claire, we've been a great team.
克莱尔 我们一直是个强大的团队
But one person...
但是一个人...
one person cannot give everything to another person.
一个人终究不能给另一个人一切
I can't travel with you.
我不能和你一起旅行
I don't keep you warm at night.
不能在夜里让你感到温暖
I don't see you the way he sees you.
也不能像他那样看待你
It-- Look, it's not my permission to give, but...
这事不由我允许 但是...
you'll do what's right for you.
你会做对自己正确的事
But I want you to know, if you want it...
但我想让你知道 如果你想...
I know you'll be careful...
我知道你会小心的...
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表