剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
What I want is a stepping stone.
我是想要个跳板
And what you want is federal funding for a breast cancer center
而你想联邦资助一家计划生育组织经营的
run by Planned Parenthood.
乳腺癌中心
Something that a Republican-controlled Congress will never do.
如果共和党控制了国会 这就无法实现
Especially in a VA hospital.
尤其是在退伍军人医院
You had resistance even when the Democrats controlled the House.
即便是民♥主♥党控制国会时你也遭遇了阻力
But there's not one congressperson, Republican or Democrat,
但国会议员 不管是共和党还是民♥主♥党
that would refuse a meeting with the First Lady.
都不会拒绝跟第♥一♥夫♥人♥见面
You're right, Mrs. Underwood.
你说得对 安德伍德夫人
We haven't accomplished everything we set out to do.
我们没能实现我们的一切目标
But the one thing my constituents have always had...
但我的选民一直拥有的
is the pride that they take in being represented by one of their own.
是由自己人代表的骄傲
I refuse to rob them of that.
我不想剥夺这份骄傲
Thank you for your time, Congresswoman.
多谢您抽时间 议员女士
We'll reassess our thinking and get back to you. Thank you.
我们会重新考虑再联♥系♥您 谢谢
You tell the president to stay out of this.
你叫总统别插手
Maybe you should speak to him directly.
或许您该直接跟他谈
As soon as he's willing to support this race, I'll talk to him.
如果他肯支持我竞选 我就跟他谈
You're making a mistake, Mrs. Underwood.
您在犯错误 安德伍德夫人
A source within the White House tells us this,
白宫内部人士透露
that the First Lady traveled to Texas
第♥一♥夫♥人♥跟丈夫
after some sort of a major argument with her husband.
大吵一架后飞去了德州
Well, the president has claimed that she went to Dallas
总统称她去达拉斯
to lay groundwork for the Texas primary.
是为德州初选打基础
But there's no evidence of any campaign events or fundraisers
但她三天前抵达后 却不见举办任何
since she arrived there three days ago,
竞选活动或筹款活动
and she hasn't appeared publicly.
也未曾公开露面
So, Monica, gotta get your take on this.
那么 莫妮卡 得问问你对此事的看法
Well, if there is marital discord,
如果真的出现了婚姻不和
the Underwoods certainly wouldn't want to admit it.
安德伍德夫妇肯定不愿承认
Her being down there for the primary?
她去那边筹备初选
Come on, that could be a smokescreen.
拜托 那完全可能是障眼法
Juan? Well, come on, Gretchen. Let's be real.
胡安 格雷琴 我们现实点
Something's rotten in the state of Denmark.
南卡罗莱纳州有蹊跷啊
I mean, the timing on this could not be worse.
这时机简直太糟了
Don't forget, the New Hampshire primary is tomorrow.
别忘了 新罕布♥什♥尔初选就在明天
So, whatever momentum the president had coming out of Iowa...
总统从爱荷华州带出来的好势头
Just like air going out of a popped balloon.
现在都像气球泄气一样流逝了
Well, you know that Heather Dunbar
海瑟·邓巴对此
is gonna have something to say about this. Let's take a look.
肯定有话说 我们看看吧
I don't know whether this story is true or not,
我不知道此事是真是假
but if it is, I hope that the president and the First Lady
但如果是 我希望总统和第♥一♥夫♥人♥
can work out their differences.
能调和矛盾
No one likes to see a marriage under strain.
没人希望看到一段婚姻出现问题
Personally, I wouldn't be able to carry on my campaign
个人而言 如果不是我了不起的家人
without the incredible...
我也没法竞选...
Do we know where the leak came from?
知道是哪里走漏的消息吗
We're talking to Secret Service and to staff now,
我们在找特勤局和员工问话
but no, sir, we don't know yet.
但是 先生 暂时还不知道
I'm looking at a ten-pound stack of clippings,
我这儿有一堆十磅重的剪报
and that's just what's been written in the past hour.
这还只是过去一小时里出来的报道
This is Dunbar. I know she's behind this.
这是邓巴干的 我知道是她捣的鬼
Sir, I might have a solution.
先生 我可能有办法了
May we speak privately for a moment?
我们能单独谈谈吗
Yeah. Seth, hop off the line.
好 赛斯 挂线
If we're gonna switch tactics, I think I should--
如果我们要改变策略 我觉得...
I'll fill you in if the president wants to move forward.
如果总统打算采取措施我会告诉你的
Hop off, Seth.
挂线 赛斯
During the debates, we all remember,
在辩论中 我们只记得
Underwood went after Sharp for sending her kids to private...
安德伍德攻击夏普把孩子送去私立学校
All right, go ahead.
好吧 说吧
Claire's mother.
克莱尔的母亲
What about her?
她怎么了
I told you when you were five years old
你五岁的时候我就告诉你
not to come in this house without saying hello to me.
进屋一定要跟我打招呼
I came by when I arrived. You were asleep.
我到时就去看过你 你当时睡了
That was two days ago.
那是两天前了
Well, I wasn't sure you wanted to see me, Mother.
我不知道你是不是想见我 母亲
Well...
好吧
as long as we're living under the same roof
既然我们要生活在一个屋檐下
and besieged by news trucks I apologize for all that.
而且还被新闻车包围 那个很抱歉
Is it true?
是真的吗
Is that why you came down here?
你是因为这个才过来的吗
No, I came down here because...
不 我来是因为
That woman who visited...
那个来访的女人
LeAnn Harvey. Mmmhmm, I know who she is.
莉安·哈维 我知道她是谁
She calls me all the time asking for money when she's...
她推销候选人的时候经常打给我
peddling some candidate.
问我要钱
Are you the candidate?
你是候选人吗
Congress. 30th District.
国会 30选区
I see.
这样啊
You don't approve.
你不赞成
Well, you've always made your choices
你总是自己做决定
regardless of what I think.
不管我怎么想
What does he think?
他怎么想
Has he spoken to you? To discourage me?
他跟你谈话了吗 劝我别那么做
He hasn't spoken to me since the day of your daddy's funeral.
你♥爸♥爸葬礼那天之后他就再没跟我说过话
Just like you haven't.
你也一样
Not even a phone call when you became First Lady--
你当上第♥一♥夫♥人♥都不来通电♥话♥
If you don't want me here, I can make other arrangements.
如果你不希望我待在这儿 我可以另做安排
Oh, don't be ridiculous.
别傻了
This house is as much yours as it is mine.
这房♥子是我的也是你的
I put covers on everything
我把东西都罩上
because the maids were cleaning rooms I never set foot in.
是因为女仆要清扫我从不进的房♥间
But now that you're here...
但既然你来了
Just leave them.
别动了
I only need a bedroom.
我只需要一间卧室
Fine.
好吧
This house is just a hotel to you.
这房♥子对你来说就是个旅馆
The president will arrive in Dallas later this afternoon.
总统今天下午晚些时候会抵达达拉斯
As to the nature of his trip, I can't comment at this time
至于他此行的目的 我目前不能透露
other than to say he plans on seeing the First Lady.
只能说他打算见第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Seth! Mark.
赛斯 马克
His going down there would seem to lend legitimacy
他南下似乎让他们出现婚姻问题的说法
to claims that they're having marital issues, wouldn't it?
看起来更有依据了 不是吗
We've already denied those claims.
我们已经否认了那种说法
Seth! Sara.
赛斯 莎拉
Neither the president nor the First Lady
报道爆出后 总统
have publicly responded since this story broke.
和第♥一♥夫♥人♥都未曾公开做过回应
Can we expect them to?
他们会回应吗
What you're calling a story isn't a story.
你所谓的报道 并非报道
It's a flashy headline
只是个夺人眼球的标题
that gives you a bump in Twitter followers.
帮你们在推特上涨粉
It doesn't warrant a response,
根本不值得对此做出回应
but if the president or First Lady chooses to make one,
但如果总统或第♥一♥夫♥人♥决定回应
you'll be the first to know.
肯定第一个告诉你
Seth! Thank you all very much.
赛斯 谢谢大家
How long has she been gone? Not long.
她离开多久了 没多久
LeAnn Harvey's office. Christ.
去了莉安·哈维办公室 老天
The press didn't follow her, did they?
媒体没跟着她吧
No. They took a utility road out.
没有 他们走了条公用设施路
No police escort.
没有警♥察♥随行
Are you two gonna make a habit of showing up here
你俩要把问都不问一声就跑来
without even the courtesy of asking?
当成习惯吗
I wish I didn't have to be here,
我也希望不用来这儿
but your daughter's made it necessary.
但你女儿逼得我没办法
You know, when she got married,
她结婚时
I was sure she would wake up in a year or two.
我以为过一两年她肯定会醒悟
I had no idea it was gonna take her 30.
没想到她用了30年
Claire is the First Lady of the United States,
克莱尔是美国的第♥一♥夫♥人♥
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表