剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
but she's making I don't wanna talk about it.
但是她提出了 我不想谈这个
Just stop the car and let me out or drive me back.
停车 让我下去 或者送我回去
I'll take you back.
我送你回去
A day or two.
再一两天
We might not have much warning, Mr. President.
我们没办法提前通知 总统先生
When the liver is this close to failure,
肝脏如此接近衰竭
things can happen suddenly.
一切都有可能突然发生
You should be prepared.
你们应该做好准备
What's happening with his hands? It's called asterixis.
他的手是怎么回事 那是扑翼样震颤
It happens when the body can't clear ammonia.
当身体无法排除氨时就会发生这种情况
Thank you, Dr. Saxon.
谢谢你 撒克逊医生
I'm not going to Brandenburg.
我不去勃兰登堡了
No, you have to.
不 你必须去
Cathy will negotiate on my behalf. I don't trust her on this.
凯茜会代表我谈判 在这事上我不信任她
That's a risk we'll have to take.
我们必须冒这个风险
The risk I won't take is being overseas if the president dies.
我不能冒的风险是当总统去世时我在海外
We don't even know if Congress
我们都不知道国会
will approve the appropriation for the bailout.
会不会批准这次救♥市♥拨款
They will approve it. I'll make sure they do.
他们会批准的 我会确保他们批准
You shouldn't be worrying about this now, Claire.
你现在不该担心这个 克莱尔
You should be focused on Frank.
你应该全心关注弗兰克
We need to put him on the ventilator
我们得给他上呼吸机
to protect his airways.
保护他的呼吸道
You should go, ma'am. Go get some rest.
您该走了 夫人 去休息一下
Now's not a good time, LeAnn. This can't wait.
现在不是时候 莉安 非常紧急
What is it? Pollyhop.
怎么了 波利跳
The search engine? Conway is working with them.
搜索引擎吗 康威在跟他们合作
They can manipulate what people search for.
他们可以操纵人们搜索的东西
It gives them a huge advantage--
给了他们巨大优势
Wait, slow down. What does this mean?
等等 慢点 这是什么意思
It means that we lose.
意思是我们输了
Conway's name, his image,
康威的名字 他的照片
they can control what people see. They can force-feed it.
他们可以控制人们看到什么 强迫人们看
Even if they're not doing that,
即便他们不那么做
even if they're just tracking users, it's enough to beat us.
即便他们只是在追踪用户 也足以打败我们了
You know what people are searching for, you know everything,
你知道人们在搜索什么 就知道一切
their hopes, their fears,
他们的希望 恐惧
what they're thinking about when they're staring at the ceiling
他们半夜盯着天花板时
in the middle of the night.
脑袋里在想什么
Who told you this? Someone I trust.
谁告诉你的 我信任的人
I can't deal with this right now.
我现在不能处理这件事
We have to do something, Claire, or the election--
我们得想点办法 克莱尔 否则大选
LeAnn, my husband just had a seizure.
莉安 我丈夫刚刚痉挛发作
There may not even be an election.
恐怕都不能竞选了
I'm sorry. I--
抱歉 我...
If Francis survives, we will deal with this then.
如果弗兰西斯挺过来了 我们到时候再处理
Right now, I need to focus on what's right in front of me.
现在 我需要集中关注我眼前的事
There was no criminal wrongdoing.
没有任何犯罪行为
That we can fathom. But why take the chance?
这我们理解 但为什么要冒险呢
Because pleading the Fifth makes it look like I broke the law.
因为保持沉默会让我看上去有罪
I agree.
我同意
So I'll tell the truth. I'll own it.
我会说出真♥相♥ 我会承认
Yes, that you didn't meet with him.
是的 你没有跟他见过面
Are you suggesting that--
你是说...
It's the Attorney General's word against Heather's.
司法部长和希瑟各执一词
As your lawyer, I can't be part of this conversation.
作为你的律师 我不能参与这个对话
We can still win this campaign.
我们还是能赢得竞选的
I'll be in the lobby.
我去大厅等你
I'll back you up.
我会支持你的说法
The security detail only saw me and Goodwin together,
安保人员只看见我和古德温一起
not the two of you.
没看见你和他
This is under oath.
我要宣誓作证的
Underwood's people are trying to smear us.
安德伍德的人是想抹黑我们
The whole point of this campaign
这场竞选的全部意义
was to be the opposite of Underwood.
就是做与安德伍德截然不同的人
I thought you wanted this.
我以为你想要这个的
Not if it means breaking the law.
如果要犯法就不行
Do you think he'd even be having this conversation?
你觉得换作他 还会有这种犹豫吗
You actually care about the law, Heather...
你是真正在意法律的 希瑟
which is why you need to be president.
所以该由你来做总统
Mrs. Underwood. Bob, I didn't realize
安德伍德夫人 鲍勃 我不知道...
The Leader and I were just discussing the bailout package.
少数党领袖和我正在讨论救♥市♥计划
President Blythe just wanted me to stress
布莱斯总统要我强调一下
how important it is that the Democrats stick together right now
民♥主♥党人当前团结一致的重要性
with Francis being--
弗兰西斯还在...
There's no need.
不必如此
I just called the Speaker to schedule an emergency vote.
我刚给议长打了电♥话♥ 安排紧急投票
I'm sure the President will be pleased.
我相信总统会很满意的
How's Frank? He's hanging in there.
弗兰克怎么样 他还撑着
I'm sure you wanna get back to the hospital.
你一定想快点回医院
But thank you for making the personal visit.
但谢谢你亲自前来
Thoughts and prayers, Claire.
牵挂和祈祷与你同在 克莱尔
Thank you, Bob.
谢谢你 鲍勃
I'll walk you out.
我送你出去
Excuse me, Leader.
失陪一下 领袖
You came here to threaten me.
你是来威胁我的
We don't need to be at odds, Jackie.
我们不必不和的 杰姬
Do you plan on hanging this over my head
你打算每次遭遇我的反对
every time I try to oppose you?
都拿这个来威胁我吗
You can't fault me for your sloppiness.
你自己不小心 可怪不得我
That's a "Yes."
也就是"是"了
As long as we're working together,
只要我们是一边的
you have nothing to worry about.
你就没什么可担心的
Mr. President, I wouldn't get your hopes up.
总统先生 希望您别过于乐观
The members of the G7
七国集团的成员们
are already ruffled because Russia was invited,
已经因为邀请了俄♥国♥而不满了
and Petrov may be using this opportunity
而佩特罗夫可能会利用这个机会
to embarrass us in front of the international community.
在国际社会上给我们难堪
Yes?
什么事
The First Lady is here, sir. Send her in.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥来了 先生 请她进来
Sir, I would like to finish our briefing--
先生 我想先完成我们的讨论
I'm not gonna keep the First Lady waiting if she wants to see me.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥想见我 我可不能让她等着
I'm sure you've heard. Yes, Birch called a few minutes ago.
你听说了吧 对 博奇几分钟前来电了
I'd like to join you in Brandenburg, Cathy.
我想和你一起去勃兰登堡 凯茜
Well, I appreciate you wanting to pitch in,
很感谢你愿意出力
but I really don't think that's necessary.
但我真的认为没这必要
Well, I know this plan better than anyone.
我比任何人都了解这个计划
Mr. President... There is only one shot at this.
总统先生 机会只有一次
Everyone at the same table. What about Frank?
所有人都在场 弗兰克呢
In Brandenburg, I can be useful. I can't here.
我在勃兰登堡能派上用场 在这里就不能了
The First Lady cannot
第♥一♥夫♥人♥不能
negotiate on behalf of the United States government.
代表美国政♥府♥进行谈判
The delegation is at your discretion, Mr. President.
谁做代表 由你决定 总统先生
It might be good for you to have some support.
有人支持你 或许是好事
Her presence undermines my authority as Secretary of State.
她的在场会削弱我作为国务卿的权威
Cathy, Petrov is incredibly stubborn. Trust me, I know.
凯茜 佩特罗夫非常固执 这你相信我
Why wouldn't you wanna have every asset available to you?
你为什么不愿意用上所有的资源呢
Allow me to do this, Mr. President.
请允许我做这件事 总统先生
Sir If it increases our chances.
先生 如果能增加胜算
It will, I promise.
会的 我保证
Then join us. We're going over the briefing now.
那就一起吧 我们把简报过一遍
You tried, Frank...
你尽力了 弗兰克
which is more than most people ever do.
这已经比大多数人都强了
Right now, it's just us.
现在 只剩下我们了
Rest your eyes.
闭上你的眼睛
We have all the time in the world.
我们有用不完的时间
Danny, what was that?
丹尼 发生什么事了
Danny? Nothing, Mom.
丹尼 没事 妈妈
Open the door.
把门打开
Open the door.
把门打开
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表