剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
California,
加利福尼亚州
you have 476 votes.
你们有476票
Two hundred and thirty-three for Catherine Durant,
233票投给凯瑟琳·杜兰特
152 for Joseph Baker,
152票投给约瑟夫·贝克
91 for Claire Underwood.
91票投给克莱尔·安德伍德
That's huge for the First Lady.
那对第♥一♥夫♥人♥是极大的支持
That puts her in third, and she's closing in on second.
让她上升到第三位 并逼近第二位
Delaware.
特拉华州
Twelve for Durant,
12票给杜兰特
11 for Claire Underwood,
11票给克莱尔·安德伍德
four for Baker.
4票给贝克
Hawaii, you're next.
夏威夷州 接下来是你们
Seventeen for the First Lady,
17票投给第♥一♥夫♥人♥
and 14 for Secretary of State Catherine Durant.
14票投给国务卿凯瑟琳·杜兰特
She's got a real shot.
她真的有机会
Unbelievable!
难以置信
Well, not so unbelievable.
也没有那么难以置信
Forty-four votes for Catherine Durant,
44票投给凯瑟琳·杜兰特
35 votes for Claire Underwood.
35票投给克莱尔·安德伍德
Louisiana,
路易斯安那州
you have 61 votes.
你们有61票
How do you cast them?
你们怎么投
Madam Secretary...
秘♥书♥长♥女士
Louisiana casts its 61 votes for President of the United States
路易斯安那州把61票投给国务卿凯瑟琳·杜兰特
to Secretary of State Catherine Durant.
竞选美♥利♥坚♥合众国总统
Louisiana, I assume you mean vice president.
路易斯安那州 你想说的是副总统吧
I mean president.
我说的就是总统
Madam Secretary, the state of Louisiana
秘♥书♥长♥女士 路易斯安那州
believes this convention should be open
认为这次大会应该向
for all parts of the ticket, including president.
所有位置开放 包括总统
Louisiana!
路易斯安那州
Louisiana!
路易斯安那州
As the convention agreed to yesterday morning,
正如大会昨天上午达成的共识
we are taking vice presidential nominations first,
我们会先选出副总统候选人
in order for that process to take place over the full convention.
以在全面大会上进行那一程序
We have one candidate for president.
我们只有一位总统候选人
Any further discussion on that balloting
任何关于该项投票的讨论
will be taken up after the vice presidential nomination process
将放在副总统提名程序
is complete.
完成之后
If you do not cast your votes, you will forfeit them.
如果你不把票投出去的话 视为弃权
Madam Secretary, we, Louisiana,
秘♥书♥长♥女士 我们路易斯安那州
cast our 61 votes for vice president,
把副总统提名的61票
also for Catherine Durant.
还是投给凯瑟琳·杜兰特
Louisiana.
路易斯安那州
I work for the man. I'm on his cabinet.
我跟他干过 是他的内阁成员
Would you run against him if his nomination were in play?
如果你获得提名 你会同他竞争吗
My goal is to run with the president, not against him.
我的目标是和总统一起参选 而非互相竞争
Look, I love my home state of Louisiana,
听着 我爱我的家乡 路易斯安那
but they're a live bunch... She'd do a good job.
但他们很热情 她会胜任的
She's a much better Secretary of State, though.
不过她做国务卿会更出色
I'm confident this will all work itself out.
我相信事情最终会得到解决的
I've considered keeping her on after you lose.
我考虑过你败选之后保留她的位置
Have you spoken to President Underwood about their defection?
你有没有就他们的倒戈与安德伍德总统沟通过
Not yet, but I'll be speaking with him shortly, I imagine.
还没有 但我想我们很快就会与他谈话的
Hey, this is part of what a...
不过大会的意义...
Your call. ...convention is all about.
你那通电♥话♥ 就在于此
I wish I could take credit, but... but she called me.
我也想能居功 但是她找的我
Then again, when opportunity strikes...
不过说回来 当机会到来的时候
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Definitely not the way to win with dignity.
这绝对不算赢得有尊严
...Durant commenting on her home state of Louisiana.
杜兰特就她的家乡路易斯安那发表评论
If you win at all.
如果你这能赢的话
We should get back out there.
我们该出去了
You've got a nomination to fight for.
你还得争取提名呢
The president and I, we had a great talk.
总统和我的谈话非常顺利
We, uh, even watched the vote together.
我们甚至还一起观看了投票
But I'm sure you'd rather hear from him on that than me.
但是我想你们肯定更想听他怎么说
Well, thank you, Governor.
谢谢 州长
Today has certainly been full of surprises, hasn't it?
今天还真是充满意外 不是吗
But, then again,
但是话说回来
Louisiana is the state that gave us Huey Long after all.
毕竟休伊·朗就来自路易斯安那州
As much as I would like to discuss this,
虽然我很想讨论这个话题
I have to get on with the business
但是我必须着手开始处理
that the governor and I have just discussed,
州长和我刚刚探讨的那些问题
because the business of the presidency trumps running for it.
因为当总统比竞选总统重要得多
Thank you, Governor. Thank you, Mr. President.
谢谢 州长 谢谢 总统先生
Thank you all very much.
非常感谢各位
I'm happy to answer...
我很愿意回答
I want Cathy in my room, now.
马上把凯茜叫到我的房♥间
I already called her. She refuses to meet.
我已经给她打过电♥话♥了 她拒绝会面
She what? That's what she said,
她什么 她就是这么说的
and then she hung up.
然后她就把电♥话♥挂了
Her staff won't return my calls either.
她的手下也不回我电♥话♥
For this to work, you have to go back to Washington.
这事想办成 你必须回华盛顿去
I can't leave while you're dealing with this.
我不能抛下你一个人处理这件事
If you stay, it will look like you're taking advantage
如果你留下的话 大家会觉得你在从中渔利
and campaigning for it.
并且真的在参选
And the key is to make it look like you're not.
而这件事的关键就在于让人觉得你没这意思
I'll speak with Cathy.
我会找凯茜谈的
No, look, I've got that covered.
不用 我已经在处理了
Question is, how we justify your going.
问题是我们怎么解释你的离开
It's not Washington.
不去华盛顿
It should be Texas.
应该去德州
Your mother. It worked before.
你母亲 上次就好使
I'll leave first thing in the morning.
我明天一早就走
Take Tom with you.
带上汤姆一起
Tom? Oh, he already knows.
汤姆 他已经知道了
Did you tell him? He put it together.
你告诉他了吗 他自己猜出来了
He said, if you win this thing...
他说 如果你能赢下来的话
you have to give the speech of a lifetime, and he's right.
你必须做一次空前绝后的讲话 他说得对
Whatever you say in that convention hall
不管你在大会堂里说了什么
will lay the groundwork for how we sell this
都会给我们把你推向全国
to the rest of the country.
打下基础
And that is why we brought him back, right?
而这就是我们叫他回来的原因 对吧
You can sleep like that? Sitting up?
你能坐着就睡着吗
I can sleep anywhere.
我在哪都能睡着
I'm lucky like that.
真挺有福的
We have work to do.
我们有活儿要干
All right, let's work.
好吧 那就干活儿
This could be better.
这段得改
Read it for me. Out loud.
对着我大声读出来
I've been my husband's partner in marriage for 29 years.
我在婚姻中做我丈夫的搭档已有29年
No.
不行
Slower.
慢点
Like you're going to say it at the convention.
就像你在大会上发言那样
I've been my husband's partner in marriage for 29 years.
我在婚姻中做我丈夫的搭档已有29年
Now, it's time for me to be..."
现在 到了我
So I can see your face.
这样我能看到你的脸
I've been my husband's partner in marriage for 29 years.
我在婚姻中做我丈夫的搭档已有29年
Now, it's time for me to be his
现在到了我在接下来的4年中
partner in the White House for the next four.
进入白宫 继续做他的搭档的时候了
You're right.
你说得对
We can do better.
是得改
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表