剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Okay. Smile, Charlie.
笑一个查理
Smile.
笑吧
All right. Great.
好了 真棒
Here we go.
好了
You little...
你个小家伙
Scoot over.
过去
Are we all set?
都好了吗
Yes, sir. Ready whenever you are.
是的 先生 就等你了
Here we go.
开始喽
Okay.
好
You ready? You ready?
准备好了吗 准备好了吗
Yep.
嗯
Here we go.
开始了
Hello, America. I'm Will Conway,
美国 你们好 我是威尔·康威
Republican candidate for president,
共和党总统候选人
and this is my son, Charlie.
这是我儿子查理
You wanna say hi to everyone, Charlie?
跟大家打个招呼啊 查理
A little hi. Can we get a little hi?
打个招呼 打个招呼吧
No? That's all we get? That's all we get.
不吗 就这样了 就这样了
And this is Hannah, my wife. And our little rascal Lily.
这是我妻子汉娜 我们的小淘气莉莉
Well, she's not so little anymore,
她已经不小了
but definitely still a rascal.
但绝对还是个小淘气
Aren't you, sweetheart?
是吧 亲爱的
And we are webcasting from our home here in Albany.
我们正在我们奥尔巴尼的家中进行网络直播
As you can see, we don't live in the governor's mansion.
大家可以看到 我们不住在州长府
We live in a regular house, just like many of you.
我们跟你们很多人一样 住在普通的民居中
And this is our living room.
这是我们的起居室
Hannah has decorated everything herself.
一切都是汉娜自己装♥修♥的
Well, except for the toys.
除了玩具
That's the... That's the kids' addition to the decor.
那是孩子们添加的装饰
A lot of toys.
好多玩具
Now, many of you have seen or read in the news
你们很多人都在新闻中看到或听说了
rumors about my campaign teaming up with the search engine Pollyhop,
关于我们竞选团队跟搜索引擎波利跳合作的传言
and I'd like to speak to you today about those rumors
我今天想跟大家谈谈这些传言
because they're not rumors at all.
因为那根本不是传言
They're facts. One hundred percent accurate.
是事实 绝对真实
And here is my good friend Benjamin Grant.
这位是我的好朋友本杰明·格兰特
He's the founder of Pollyhop,
他是波利跳的创始人
and he's gonna tell you about our partnership.
他会跟大家讲讲我们的合作
Well, a lot of big companies stay out of politics.
很多大公♥司♥都不参与政♥治♥
They don't want to offend anyone. But not Pollyhop.
他们不想得罪人 但波利跳不是如此
We're not shy about who we support,
我们不遮掩我们的政♥治♥立场
and we're proud to support Will Conway.
我们很骄傲能支持威尔·康威
He knows what this country needs and where it's going.
他知道这个国家需要什么 将走向何方
Now...
好了
I realize this might scare a lot of people.
我知道这可能会吓到很多人
Do we know your personal information?
我们是否知道你的私人信息
Can we see what you're searching for?
我们是否能看到你们搜索了什么
Are we reading your emails?
我们是否在读你们的邮件
The answer is no. We're not tracking individuals.
答案是否定的 我们并未追踪个人
We're looking at metadata,
我们要的是元数据
large-scale browsing patterns, search trends, regional portraits.
宏观浏览规律 搜索潮流 地域特征
'Cause Ben is right.
因为本是对的
A president should know his constituents.
一位总统应该了解他的选区
And the Internet is the best tool for that.
而网络是了解的最佳工具
Now, I've met thousands of people and shaken a lot of hands,
我见过数千人 跟很多人握过手
but I can't meet everyone.
但我不可能跟某个人见面
So this is my way of listening to millions of you.
这就是我倾听数百万人心声的办法
Now, it's only fair if I get to know you better,
如果我了解了你们
you should get to know me better.
那么你们也该了解我
So while I'm not reading your personal correspondence,
所以我虽然没有读你们的私人信件
I want you to have access to mine.
我要你们能查看我的
So, from this point forward,
从今日起
every email, text message, photo, or video
我通过这部手♥机♥发的邮件 短♥信♥
that I use on this phone,
拍摄的照片和视频
you can see it all, including everything since I became governor.
你们都能看到 包括我当上州长后的一切
Now, all you have to do is go into my campaign website at...
你们只需要登录我的竞选网站 网址是
Conway2016.Com.
Conway2016.com
That's correct. And you'll find a link right there.
没错 你就能看到链接
Our life is your life.
我们的生活就是你的生活
And your future is our future.
你的未来是我们的未来
Thank you, and God bless America.
谢谢 天佑美国
That was good. Yeah, that was good.
真不错 是啊 不错
Well done. Well done.
干得好 干得好
You got it, Governor.
不客气 州长
All right. Now we wait and see.
好了 我们拭目以待吧
His honesty and openness have made quite an impact,
他的诚实和坦诚造成了不小的影响
and America is paying attention.
美国也竖起了耳朵
Just three hours since Conway's webcast,
康威网络直播后三小时内
over two million people have visited his website...
就有超过两百万人登录了他的网站
The massive public interest has driven traffic to Pollyhop.Com.
公众的广泛关注让波利跳点击量暴增
Pollyhop CEO Benjamin Grant
波利跳执行总裁本杰明·格兰特
is reporting three times its normal volume of searches.
称搜索量达到了平时的三倍
All of the cell phone footage is on the Conway campaign website.
手♥机♥视频全部上传到了康威竞选网站
There's a ton of archived clips.
有超多的历史影像
Some have already gone viral, including this one,
有些已经被疯传 包括这段
filmed just this morning,
就拍摄于今天早上
of Conway with his gorgeous wife Hannah, so jealous,
画面中是康威和他美丽的妻子汉娜 好嫉妒啊
and his totally adorable son Charlie.
以及他萌爆的儿子查理
Shave Mom's head, not mine!
剃妈妈的头 别剃我的
Shave Mom's head?
剃妈妈的头
Okay. No!
好吧 不
You guessed it. I still hate children.
猜对了 我还是讨厌孩子
People don't care about their privacy.
大家根本不在乎自己的隐私
They want him to have access.
他们希望他看
He's still breaking campaign finance regulations.
他依然违反了竞选经费法规
But he's getting good press,
但他得到的报道都是正面的
not the public outcry we had hoped for.
而不是我们所期望的民愤
You can't let the Justice Department investigate.
您不能让司法部调查
It'll backfire on us.
只会适得其反
What you need to do is call off the air strike.
您得取消空袭
Sir, you've already signed the order.
先生 您已经签署了命令
We've got planes in the air.
飞机都升空了
My job is to win a campaign, I need to have--
我的工作是赢下竞选 我得...
And my job is to protect the president. Enough!
我的工作是保护总统 够了
Jesus Christ.
老天爷
Go. I need to speak with him.
走吧 我得跟他谈谈
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
That I was fine with this when it was just plan B,
当它只是B计划时我还能接受
but this is... domestic surveillance.
但这是国内监控
I mean, we don't even know this guy.
我们都不认识这人
You're right, we don't know him. What we do know...
你说得对 我们不认识他 但我们知道
is we'll lose if we do nothing.
如果不采取措施 我们会输
They're beautiful, aren't they? The Conways.
他们真美 是吧 康威夫妇
Their youth, their two little children.
他们的青春 他们的两个孩子
The country is falling in love with them.
这国家爱上了他们
They won't fall in love with us like that,
他们不会那样爱我们的
but we have something they don't.
但我们有他们没有的东西
We are willing to go one step farther than everyone else.
我们愿比任何人都走得更远
General, a word.
将军 说句话
We're approximately two hours out--
我们还有两小时...
Abort the mission. Mr. President?
中止行动 总统先生
I'm ordering you to abort. But you said
我命令你中止 但您说
Don't make me say it a third time, and don't threaten to resign,
别逼我再说一遍了 也别威胁要辞职
because I know you won't,
因为我知道你不会的
because you can't even fathom what it means to be a civilian.
因为你无法想象做个平民的滋味
Execute my order. Yes, sir.
执行我的命令 是 先生
Sir. It's done.
先生 已经下令了
Sir. I aborted.
先生 我中止了
You're up late.
这么晚不睡
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表