剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
that the President is in need of a liver transplant
总统需要肝移植
if he's to survive.
才能活下去
I'm asking the nation to pray with me
我请求全国与我共同祈祷
that a healthy liver makes its way to Francis soon.
弗朗西斯能尽快等到一个健康的肝脏
I'm sorry. A moment.
抱歉 请等一下
I'm sorry.
抱歉
She's good, isn't she?
她很厉害 对吧
What're you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
As for the investigation...
至于案件调查...
First Lady wanted some support.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥需要支持
...the FBI director of counterterrorism
...联调局反恐处处长
will give you a full briefing. But...
会向大家进行全面汇报 但是...
I feel it's important to personally address
我认为有必要亲自澄清
the document found in Mr. Goodwin's residence
在古德温先生住所找到的文件
that was made available to you just before this conference.
本次发布会前刚刚发到大家手上
It's filled with language that would make for flashy headlines,
很多措辞足以成为引人注目的头条新闻
words like "murder," "corruption."
比如谋杀 腐♥败♥
The accusation that the President was involved in the deaths
其中指控总统与彼得·罗素和
of Peter Russo and Zoe Barnes.
佐伊·巴恩斯的死有关
Phrases like "abuse of power,"
还有"滥用职权"这样的字眼
while they have no basis in reality,
尽管这一切没有事实依据
they do give us a sad glimpse into a very troubled mind.
却让我们悲哀地一窥他饱受困扰的内心
And it pains me that anyone,
如果有人
even someone who is mentally ill,
即使是有精神疾病的人
would think my husband is capable of
真会相信古德温先生对我丈夫的指控
what Mr.Goodwin believed to be true.
那会让我十分痛心
But mostly it pains me for Mr. Goodwin's parents,
但最让我心痛的是古德温先生的父母
who are coping with the loss of their son.
他们还在应对失去儿子的痛苦
And, by all accounts, he was a decent man for most of his life,
据大家说 他一生中大部分时候是个好人
but clearly, something snapped in him
但显然 他内心的什么地方崩溃了
and he never got the help he so desperately needed.
而他迫切需要的时候没能得到帮助
So I ask that all of you respect his parents' grief
所以我恳请大家尊重他的父母
by not sensationalizing the words of a sick young man.
不要对这个生病的年轻人的话加以渲染
And let's remember Lawrence and Betty Meechum,
让我们记住劳伦斯和贝蒂·密查姆
whose son Edward
他们的儿子艾德华
gave his life because of Mr. Goodwin's illness.
因为古德温先生的病献出了自己的生命
Edward's sacrifice is the only reason my husband is still alive.
艾德华的牺牲是我丈夫还活着的唯一原因
And I'll be forever grateful
我会永远感激
for his friendship and his devoted service.
他的友谊和奉献
Thank you.
谢谢
Counterterrorism Director Nathan Green.
反恐处处长纳森·格林
Today we had a new development in the investigation.
今天调查取得了新进展
This afternoon, we interviewed the Attorney General.
今天下午我们采访了司法部长
She gave us a full account of a conversation she had
她告诉了我们她和希瑟·邓巴
with Heather Dunbar the day of the shooting.
在枪击当天进行的谈话的全部内容
In this conversation, Ms. Dunbar claimed to have met
谈话中 邓巴女士声称
with Lucas Goodwin personally.
曾亲自见过卢卡斯·古德温
And while we have no reason to believe
我们虽没有理由相信
Ms. Dunbar had anything to do with the assassination attempt...
邓巴女士和刺杀企图有任何关系
we will be questioning her about this alleged conversation.
我们会对她就这个宣称的谈话进行质询
Are you arresting her?
你们要抓她吗
No, ma'am. We're here to ask a few questions.
不 女士 我们只是来问几个问题
Then you need to make a formal request. Is she here now?
那你需要提交正式申请 她现在在吗
Send the request directly to me,
直接把申请发给我
and then I'll discuss it with Ms. Dunbar's attorneys.
我会和邓巴女士的律师讨论
Hey, Kate.
凯特
I tried calling. Home and cell.
我给你打过电♥话♥ 固话和手♥机♥
Pulled out the cord. Turned off the cell.
座机线拔了 手♥机♥关机了
Because of people like me.
因为我这种人
The others had the courtesy not to show up on my doorstep.
其他人至少有礼貌没跑来我家门口
Courtesy never got me anywhere.
礼貌从没帮我达成什么目的
Can we talk? Off the record.
我们能谈谈吗 私下谈
If it were anyone but you...
要不是你的话...
Well, luckily, it isn't.
幸运的是 是我
Let me get Fausto. It's time for his walk.
我去牵福斯托 该遛他了
I'm in the nuclear game, not fossil fuels.
我是核行业的 不是化石燃料
No one has the relationships you do in China.
没人有你在中国那样的关系
Chinese disowned me.
中国人已经跟我脱离关系了
They'll come around.
他们会回心转意的
Who put you up to this?
谁让你来的
Starting my own firm.
我要开自己的公♥司♥
I thought you were out?
我以为你不干了
I was fooling myself.
我那是在自欺欺人
So, president gets shot,
总统刚被枪击
and you just can't help taking advantage of the chaos.
你就忍♥不住要趁火打劫了
What you call chaos, I call opportunity.
你所说的火 我称之为机遇
And you're my first client.
你是我的第一位客户
I wish you the best.
祝你好运
But I'm not your first client.
但我不是你的第一位客户
I don't wanna have anything to do with the White House.
我不想跟白宫扯上关系
You lost a lot of money during the Walker scandal.
你因为沃克的丑闻损失了很多钱
I did, indeed, which is why I'm turning you down.
没错 正因此我才要拒绝你
I'm sorry you came all the way out here for a "No."
我很抱歉你跑了这么大老远结果被拒绝
You don't wanna go to prison, do you?
你不想进监狱吧
Lose the rest of it?
再失去仅剩的一切
I've already been pardoned.
我已经被赦免了
For the money laundering, not for perjury.
免的是洗钱罪 不是伪证罪
You said that Walker knew, and he didn't.
你说沃克知道 但是他不知道
What you didn't say is that you were working with Frank.
你没有说你当时是跟弗兰克合作
Why should anybody believe you more than me?
人家凭什么相信你而不是我
You take that chance...
你要么赌一把
and watch Clayton West become a penny stock.
然后看着克雷顿-维斯特变成低价股
Or we're heroes for ending the oil crisis,
要么我们成为终结石油危机的英雄
everybody gets rich, your image is restored.
大家都发财 你也能重树形象
They'll probably even let you choose
他们也许还会让你选
the next ambassador in Beijing.
下一任驻北♥京♥的大使
So you don't think any of it is true?
你不觉得那是真的吗
No.
不
And I wanted to believe him.
我想相信他
So the First Lady's whole teary-eyed thing?
那第♥一♥夫♥人♥泪眼汪汪说的那些话
I think she's right.
我觉得她是对的
Something in Lucas snapped.
卢卡斯是哪里崩溃了吧
I mean, the Lucas I knew wouldn't have tried to kill a president.
我认识的卢卡斯不会想杀死总统
Exactly. That's my point.
没错 我就是这意思
You honestly think Underwood was murdering people?
你真觉得安德伍德杀过人吗
Where is your skepticism?
你的怀疑态度哪去了
I'm skeptical of Lucas and I'm skeptical of the White House.
我怀疑卢卡斯 也怀疑白宫
How come there's no proof?
那怎么没证据
None.
没有
After Lucas tried, after I tried.
卢卡斯试了 我也试了
My advice is to let it go.
我的建议是算了吧
You're gonna repeat the same goose chase we did.
你只会重复我们的徒劳
I had to ask.
我总得问一下
What does your editor say? To let it go.
你的编辑说了什么 说算了吧
You see?
你看吧
He's not as good as you are. Was.
他可不如你 那是我以前
Wish you were at The Telegraph.
真希望你在《电讯报》工作
Yeah, let me know if anyone gets fired.
是啊 要是有人被开了就告诉我
It's open.
门没关
I came as soon as I got your text.
我一收到你的短♥信♥就尽快赶过来了
We've been slammed since the press conference.
发布会后我们忙得不可开交
How's it lookin'?
情况怎么样
Major play on the Dunbar story.
邓巴的事大受关注
It was a good idea to have the First Lady talk.
让第♥一♥夫♥人♥去说是个好主意
You want a soda?
你要喝苏打水吗
A glass of water or anything?
来杯水什么的吗
Water's fine.
水就好
I've decided you can stay.
我已决定让你留下来了
Doug, I hope you can understand.
道格 我希望你能理解
I got nervous.
我紧张了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表