剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
if you use Claire Hale-Underwood?
叫克莱尔·黑尔-安德伍德
That has a nice ring to it.
这听上去挺不错的
Maybe.
或许吧
Have you seen him yet? No, not yet.
你见他了吗 还没
What are you gonna wear tonight?
你今晚打算穿什么
I was just deciding that now, actually.
其实我正在考虑呢
Something dark, I hope.
希望是件深色的
Well, it's between black and ivory, and to tell you the truth,
要么是黑色 要么是象牙白 老实说
this ivory is so beautiful--
象牙白这件美极了
Oh, for God's sakes, don't wear ivory.
老天爷 别穿象牙白
Even with your figure,
就算是你那样的身材
it'll accentuate all the wrong places.
也只会突出各种不该突出的地方
Are you going to watch the speech?
你会看讲话吗
Mother?
母亲
Yes, I'm gonna...
嗯 我...
I'm gonna have Michael put a TV in the bedroom.
我会让迈克尔在卧室里摆台电视
Mrs. Underwood, the president is ready for you.
安德伍德夫人 总统在等您了
I'll be right out.
我就出去
Mother, I have to go.
母亲 我得挂了
Yes, I-- Of course. I'm sure you must be very busy.
嗯 当然 你肯定很忙
I'll see you when I get home?
回家见
If I'm asleep...
如果我睡了
Then I'll see you in the morning.
那我们早上见
Goodbye, Mother.
再见 母亲
Bye. Wear the black!
再见 穿黑的那件
I don't want even the slightest chance this gets out.
这事绝不能泄露出去
We set up a perimeter. And we'll cover the tail number.
我们设了警戒线 机尾号♥也会遮住
Good. Set up a call with Petrov, for after the speech.
很好 跟佩特罗夫约好讲话后通话
It'll be 5:00 a.m. in Moscow.
那时莫斯科是凌晨五点
Oh, I guarantee he'll be watching.
他肯定会看的
Sir? I think you should take this.
先生 您得接一下
Excuse me.
失陪
Hello, Congresswoman.
你好 议员女士
Sorry for the delay. Please sit down.
抱歉来晚了 请坐
Did you get the earrings?
你收到耳环了吗
I did. Thank you.
是的 谢谢
My mother's. Two-carat diamonds.
我母亲的 两克拉钻石
For tonight.
今晚戴吧
There's nothing quite like diamond earrings.
没什么比得上钻石耳环了
Shall we begin?
我们开始吧
Uh, this year, we're handling the arrival a bit differently.
今年 我们要改变一下出场方式
You'll be escorted to the rotunda for a photo op with the leadership
您将先被护送去圆形大厅与领导层合影
before going to the holding room.
然后再去等候室
I don't need to go to the holding room.
我不需要去等候室
You can take me directly to the gallery.
你直接带我去大厅
Yes, that's fine. Whatever the First Lady prefers.
没关系 都听第♥一♥夫♥人♥的
And we'll need two separate motorcades after.
之后我们需要分两个车队
I'll be going straight to the airport.
我要直接去机场
Two motorcades, then. Yes, sir.
那就两个车队 是 先生
I'd like to brief you on the list of special guests attending--
我想向你们汇报一下特别来宾名单
This all seems pretty straightforward.
看上去没什么问题
I'm good if you are.
如果你觉得没问题我也没问题
Yes, I'm fine. Thank you so very much.
嗯 没问题 多谢你了
Do you have a moment?
你有空吗
How's Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白怎么样了
She sends her regards.
她让我代她问好
I'll bet she does.
当然了
And the campaign?
竞选呢
Still exploring viability.
还在探讨可行性
Doris isn't on board yet?
桃瑞丝还没答应吗
Uh, we'll see.
回头就知道了
What have you offered her?
你给了她什么
Well, I want to put together a solid campaign strategy with LeAnn
我想先跟莉安策划一个稳妥的竞选策略
before engaging her again.
再跟她二次接触
Well, if you need my help, let me know.
如果你需要我帮忙 就告诉我
She and I were very close when I was whip.
我当党♥鞭♥时 我们关系很好
You've got a lot on your plate. No, it's no trouble at all.
你的事够多了 不麻烦的
I'll let you know.
我再找你吧
See you tonight.
今晚见
You ready to prep, sir?
可以开始准备了吗 先生
I need to make some changes. I'll call the speech writers.
我要做些改动 我去叫讲稿撰写人
No, I wanna do these myself. And track down Calista.
不用 我自己来 去把克丽丝塔找来
We have to make room for one more guest.
我们还可以再加一名宾客
Yes, sir.
是 先生
What's that?
怎么回事
I'm having it removed.
我要把文身洗掉
Well, that's too bad. I liked it.
太可惜了 我挺喜欢呢
Hmm, time to move on.
该向前看了
From what?
后面是什么
From the me that needed a tattoo.
需要文身的我
I don't have much time.
我没多少时间
When do you have to be at the Capitol?
你什么时候得去首都
Less than an hour.
不到一小时后
Whiskey or vodka? Vodka.
威士忌还是伏特加 伏特加
How well do you know Doris Jones?
你对桃瑞丝·琼斯有多了解
Oh, uh, met her a few times. I don't know her that well, though.
见过她几次 不怎么了解
Why? Her daughter, Celia,
怎么 她女儿 西莉娅
wants me to help them get appropriations
希望我帮他们弄到拨款
for a breast cancer clinic.
筹建一家乳腺癌诊所
In return, they want to pad my campaign with Texas money.
作为回报 他们愿用德州的钱资助我的竞选
How much? Three million.
多少 三百万
To start.
可能还不止
Her district doesn't have that kind of money.
她的选区才没那么多钱
Celia says they're courting donors from outside the 30th.
西莉娅说他们的捐助人是30区以外的
But one of my aides
但我一个助手
heard that Claire Underwood and LeAnn Harvey
听说克莱尔·安德伍德和莉安·哈维
were in Jones' office today.
今天去了琼斯的办公室
LeAnn's someone I know.
莉安我认识
Glendon Hill was courting her a few years ago.
格兰顿-希尔几年前想把她挖来
Did she turn you down?
她拒绝了你吗
We couldn't afford her.
我们请不起她
Look, I know you're out of the game, but this is a lot of money.
我知道你已经金盆洗手了 但这笔钱不是小数
If it's legit, it could really help me. But if it's not, I--
如果是真 能帮我大忙 如果不是...
I'll talk to LeAnn and see what I can find out.
我去跟莉安谈谈 看能问出什么来
Here.
给
I want to taste you first.
我想先尝你
This is a special report.
下面是特别报道
President Francis Underwood's State of the Union address
弗兰西斯·安德伍德总统向国会联席会议
to a joint session of Congress.
发布国情咨文讲话
Tonight the eyes of the world are on Washington.
今晚 世界的眼睛都盯着华盛顿
President Underwood will take the stage in just a few minutes...
安德伍德总统几分钟后就将上台
Take the food away.
把食物拿走
You didn't eat your lunch, Mrs. Hale.
您午饭就没吃 黑尔太太
Yeah, well, I didn't feel well.
我不舒服
Then you really should eat dinner. Your medication--
那您就更该吃点晚饭了 您的药
Please don't make me ask you again, Michael.
别让我再说一遍了 迈克尔
Just take it away. The smell of it is making me ill.
拿走 这味儿熏得我难受
Yes, ma'am.
是 夫人
Ladies and gentlemen, the First Lady of the United States.
女士们先生们 美国第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Celia. Thank you so much for arranging this.
西莉娅 谢谢你的安排
It's a big honor to be sitting next to you.
能坐在你旁边太荣幸了
Mr. Speaker, the President of the United States.
议长先生 有请美国总统
Interesting place to watch the SOTU.
在这里看国情咨文真有意思
It's more fun this way. You know, hanging with the hoi polloi.
这样更好玩 跟人♥民♥大众在一起
So, what brings you to D.C.?
你为什么来华府
Well, all of Congress in town, it's good for hustling work.
国会都到齐了 适合揽活儿干
Since when do you hustle? You turn people away.
你什么时候揽过活儿 你从来都是拒绝别人
How'd you know I was in town?
你怎么知道我在这儿
I might be retired, but I still have my ear to the ground.
我虽然退休了 但我还是眼观六路耳听八方
So that's true? The great Remy Danton has hung up his jersey?
是真的喽 伟大的雷米·丹顿解甲归田了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表