剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
...supporting my efforts to reform the Democratic Party...
...支持我改革民♥主♥党的努力
and to restore integrity to the Oval Office.
恢复总统办公室的正直
Unfortunately,
很遗憾
I won't be able to complete the work I set out to achieve.
我将无法完成我期望达成的目标
It has become clear that my candidacy has become
显然 我的竞选已经成了
a distraction rather than a solution...
闹剧而非出路
that controversy has trumped the issues.
争议已经盖过了问题
And for that reason, I am ending my bid...
因此 我将结束
...to be the Democratic nominee for president.
对民♥主♥党总统候选人的竞选
That was Heather Dunbar from her campaign headquarters in Washington.
以上是希瑟·邓巴在华盛顿的竞选总部发表的讲话
With Dunbar out, that leaves President Underwood
邓巴退出后 安德伍德总统
as the presumptive nominee.
将成为预计提名人
The focus now is on who President Underwood's running--
现在的焦点 是安德伍德总统将与谁...
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Mommy?
妈妈
Hello, darling.
你好 亲爱的
I want breakfast. You want breakfast?
我想吃早餐 你想吃早餐
Where's Daddy? Oh, he's getting ready for work.
爸爸呢 他在准备上班
I'm gonna cut your hair.
我要给你剪头
No! No! No! I'm gonna cut your hair.
不不不 我要给你剪头
No! No! No! No! What do you mean "No"?
不不不 为什么说"不"啊
No!
不
I'm gonna make you a little bald boy.
我要把你剪成小秃子
No! No, shave Mom's head, not mine!
不 剃妈妈的头 别剃我的
Shave Mom's head? Okay.
剃妈妈的头 好吧
No! No! I'll shave Mom's head.
不 不 我来剃妈妈的头
No. I'll shave Mom's head.
不 我来剃妈妈的头
We've been moving so quickly.
我们最近太急了
Maybe we should take a step back. Think this through again.
或许该退后一步 好好考虑一下
We can't afford to be weird with each other, Claire.
我们不能跟彼此别扭 克莱尔
Weird? What do you mean?
别扭 什么意思
I saw you in the bathroom... looking at me.
我在厕所里看到你了 那么看着我
It's not the first time.
不是第一次了
Sometimes I want to say something, I just don't know what to say.
有时候我想说些话 却不知该说什么
It's uncomfortable. Maybe it will always be like that.
这很不舒服 或许会永远如此
But we have to separate that out. It can't affect our plan.
但我们得排除那些 不能让它影响我们的计划
Because that's the one thing...
因为这是唯一
that we have figured out.
我们已经想明白了的
When Walker and Vasquez...
沃克和瓦斯奎兹
betrayed us,
背叛我们
pulled the Secretary of State right out from under my feet,
把说好给我的国务卿给了别人时
there was no room for doubt, and you made me remember that.
当时不容我们有疑虑 是你提醒了我
We took a path...
我们走上了一条路
a difficult one,
一条艰难的路
because we had no guarantee where it was going to lead us.
因为完全无法保证这条路会通往何方
It took a steel goddamn stomach,
那需要莫大的勇气
and so has everything else we had to do since.
自此之后我们不得不做的一切都是如此
So don't worry about you and me now.
所以现在别去担心你和我
Find your steel, Claire.
找到你的勇气 克莱尔
Thank you all very much for coming.
感谢大家前来
Have you seen this?
你看到这个了吗
ICO. Islamic Caliphate Organization.
哈里发国 哈里发帝国组织
Ahmed and Yusuf Al Ahmadi.
领袖是阿赫麦德和尤瑟夫·艾哈迈德
They've been smart about keeping split up.
他们一直精明地分开行动
If one dies, the other takes over.
万一一个死了 另一个就接管
But they're holding a planning session in northern Syria.
但他们要在北叙利亚召开策划会议
Both are there right now.
现在两人都在那里
I got my ass handed to me over the Jordan Valley.
我在约旦河谷被收拾得很惨
I'm not gonna launch a missile strike
我不能批准发动导弹袭击
unless I believe that there's an overwhelming
除非我相信国♥家♥安♥全♥
national security threat,
严重受到威胁
and I'm just not convinced that they pose one.
而我不认为他们构成这种威胁
The president believes ICO to be a serious threat.
总统认为哈里发国是严重威胁
We believe they are actively recruiting American citizens.
我们认为他们在积极地招募美国民众
Accordingly, the government is requesting
因此 政♥府♥申请进行
a Section 702 upstream surveillance order.
702章逆向监听令
Domestic surveillance. Monitoring traffic, not individuals.
国内监控 监控流量 不是个人
Approach the bench.
上前
The FISA Court. Classified rulings behind closed doors.
外国情报监视法法庭 机密判决的闭门的
Not even these men know we have a lawyer in there this morning.
就连他们都不知道我们今早派去了律师
ICO already has three oil fields under their control.
哈里发国已经控制了三个油田
They made a fortune selling crude
俄♥国♥减产时
when Russia cut down production.
他们靠卖♥♥原油大挣了一笔
It's blowback, sir. It's our responsibility to address it.
这是个反冲 先生 我们有责任做出回应
If we launch strikes, we radicalize even more extremists.
如果我们发动袭击 只会让更多极端分子疯狂
Sir, their army will grow.
先生 他们的军队会壮大的
The Ahmadis are former Baathists
艾哈迈德兄弟是前叙利亚社会党党员
with strong business ties.
有很硬的生意关系
We can cut the head off before they get bigger if we strike now.
如果现在出击 可以趁他们还没壮大砍下它的头
If the threat level increases, we'll reassess.
如果威胁等级提升 我们再重新考虑
Sir, we have a very limited window.
先生 我们时机有限
General, the president's made his decision.
将军 总统已经决定了
Thank you very much, gentlemen.
非常感谢 二位先生
I have rubber-stamped some borderline requests, Steve,
我给一些不太合规矩的请求亮过绿灯 史蒂夫
but this is very I know.
但这也 我知道
I was surprised, too.
我也觉得惊讶
But it's straight from the White House.
但这是直接来自白宫的意思
Well, this is going to take some time.
这得要点时间了
I have to do a proper review.
我得好好审核一下
This gun was illegally obtained by a career criminal
这把枪是一个职业罪犯非法地
at a gun show where background checks aren't mandatory.
在一个不强制背景审查的枪展上购得的
This gun killed Officer Dempsey's partner
这把枪在一次常规交通违章处理中
at a routine traffic stop.
打死了邓普西警官的搭档
This one was ordered on the Internet. No background checks.
这把是在网上购得 完全没有背景审查
This gun killed Bob and Sue Grant's 14-year-old son.
这把枪打死了鲍勃和苏·格兰特14岁的儿子
And this is the gun that killed Agent Edward Meechum.
这是打死了艾德华·密查姆特工的那把枪
Not many Secret Service agents buried at Arlington.
没几个特勤局特工能葬在阿林顿国家公墓
I'd say he earned his place.
我认为这是他应得的
I took it for granted, how important he was to me,
我没有意识到 他对我是多么重要
how much I leaned on him.
我多么依赖他
It's clear to me now, now that he's gone.
现在他死了 我才看明白
I don't wanna make the same mistake with you, Donald.
我不想对你犯同样的错误 唐纳德
How do you mean?
什么意思
I didn't realize how much I lean on you.
我之前没意识到我多么倚重你
The way you handled everything after I was shot,
我中枪之后 你应对一切的手腕
it was masterful.
堪称大♥师♥
Well, I... I guess I kept my head above water.
我...也就是勉强维持吧
Claire told me how supportive you were,
克莱尔跟我说了你给予了多大的支持
what a natural leader you proved to be.
证实了自己是怎样一位天生的领导者
I want that by my side, Donald,
我想要这样的人留在身边 唐纳德
the same way that Meechum was, as my running mate.
就像密查姆生前那样 我想要你做我的竞选伙伴
You want me on the ticket?
你要我做竞选伙伴
A heartbeat away from the presidency is a serious matter now.
据总统只有一步之遥 现在得严肃对待了
Conway is a tough opponent.
康威是个不好对付的对手
I never expected you'd want me.
我没想到你会想要我
I thought I was just a placeholder.
我以为我只是个占座的
No, we can win, Donald. You and I, together.
不 我们能赢的 唐纳德 你和我联手
I don't know, Frank.
这行吗 弗兰克
You need someone who's hungry for this.
你需要一个对此十分渴求的人
I'm not a great campaigner.
我不是很会竞选
Vermont doesn't help you. You have a deep sense of duty,
佛蒙特州帮不上你 你有很深的责任感
like all the men and women here who served their country,
就像这里埋葬的所有为国捐躯的男男女♥女♥
and that's far more important to me than strategy.
这对我来说比策略重要多了
To be honest, I don't know if I want it, Frank.
老实说 我不知道我是不是想要 弗兰克
When I had to take over, the stress, the responsibility...
我接手的时候 那份压力 责任
Two weeks as president was about as much as I can handle.
两周的总统已经是我的承受极限了
I'm disappointed, Donald.
我好失望 唐纳德
But I understand.
但我理解
And I won't pressure you.
我不会逼迫你
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表