剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Well, I'm not officially on board yet.
我还没正式加入呢
I wanted to see how the meeting goes tomorrow.
我想看看明天会面的结果
The meeting?
会面
Doris Jones. The First Lady didn't tell you?
桃瑞丝·琼斯 第♥一♥夫♥人♥没告诉你吗
No.
没有
Will you excuse me for a moment?
失陪一下
I just have to make a quick call. Of course.
我去打个电♥话♥ 好的
It's the president.
是总统
Hello?
喂
Doug tells me you greeted him with a firearm.
道格告诉我你对他举枪了
Yeah, we've been having some issues with--
嗯 我们遇到了些问题...
Do you know what fascinates me about guns, LeAnn?
你知道枪哪点让我着迷吗 莉安
You pull a trigger and bang,
扣下扳机 砰
a bullet explodes out faster than the speed of sound.
一颗子弹喷出 快过声速
And if you're on the wrong end of that bullet,
如果你站的不是地方
why, it hits you before you even hear it.
你还没听到声就会被它击中
Mr. President, forgive me, but--
总统先生 请原谅 但是
No, I want you to hear me, LeAnn.
不 听着 莉安
You will walk away from this nonsense with Claire.
你要停下跟克莱尔的胡闹
You will not make a phone call nor answer one.
你不要打电♥话♥ 也不要接电♥话♥
You will offer no explanation.
不要解释
Whatever you discussed with my wife,
不管你跟我妻子谈了什么
you will erase it from your mind and never speak of it again.
你要全部忘记 永远不再提及
Tell me I've been heard.
告诉我你听到了
Yes, I heard you.
是的 我听到了
Good.
很好
This is cute.
真可爱
Put it down, please.
请把它放下
Souvenir.
当纪念品了
I'll take that phone, too.
电♥话♥也给我吧
Have a good night.
今晚愉快
How soon?
多快
The judge is reviewing the Rule 35 order now.
法官正在审核减刑规则
I mean, once he signs it, if they make an arrest,
他一签字 他们逮捕了人
it won't take these guys long to figure out
这些人很快就能想明白
it was me that talked to the Feds.
是我跟联调局告密了
Well, once he signs, it'll be a matter of hours, not days.
他一签字 那就是几小时 而不是几天的事
The WITSEC arrangements are already being made.
证人保护计划的安排已经定好了
You know where they're sending me? Nope.
你知道他们要送我去哪吗 不
And I never will. Nobody will.
我不会知道的 没人会知道
Except for the DOJ.
除了司法部
If you need to reach me for anything,
如果你有事要找我
you're gonna have to contact me through the WITSEC officer.
你得通过证人保护计划负责人联♥系♥我
It's not just the Armenians I'm afraid of.
我怕的不仅是亚美尼亚人
Lucas... I know you never believed me
卢卡斯 我知道你一直不信
about the president but Look. Listen carefully.
我说的总统的那些事 听着 听好
The U.S. Government is not your enemy now.
美国政♥府♥现在不是你的敌人了
Okay? They're protecting you.
好吗 他们在保护你
He is the government.
他就是政♥府♥
Not even the White House knows who gets released on Rule 35.
连白宫都不知道谁能靠减刑规则获释
Unless the Attorney General tells them,
除非司法部长说出去
which almost never happens.
几乎从来没有那种事
Listen.
听着
You did good work here, Lucas.
你干得很不错 卢卡斯
You're getting out.
你要出去了
Try to be happy about that.
开心点吧
This how you unwind?
你就这么放松吗
I've never been here in my life.
我从没来过这里
I wanted some place we wouldn't be recognized.
我想找个不会被认出来的地方
Rack 'em up.
摆球吧
You said you had something to offer. Yes.
你说你有东西给我 是的
Insurance.
保险
We took Iowa.
我们拿下了爱荷华州
We're closing the gap in New Hampshire.
在新罕布♥什♥尔州也追上来了
You squeaked by in Iowa.
你们在爱荷华州是勉强通过
You're not gonna close the gap in New Hampshire by Tuesday.
周二之前你在新罕布♥什♥尔是追不上差距的
You're overconfident. And you're still Press Secretary.
你自信过头了 你还是新闻发言人呢
He didn't make you Chief of Staff.
他可没让你做幕僚长
Don't tell me you weren't angling for it.
别告诉我你没想往那儿钻
What's your ask?
你想要什么
One solid thing for us to work with.
一件我们可用的事
It tanks him, you got a cushion.
如果打击了他 你就有个垫子了
It doesn't?
如果没用
You still have your job in the White House.
你还能继续在白宫工作
Why should I trust you?
我凭什么信你
Wouldn't you rather have a back-up plan in your pocket if you lose?
如果你输了 不想有个后备计划吗
Your shot.
该你了
We guarantee you a place in our administration
我们保证给你在政♥府♥留个位置
after my two years as Chief of Staff.
我做两年的幕僚长
Then it's you.
然后就是你
Tell me what's happening in Texas.
告诉我德州是怎么回事
Mrs. Underwood. Congresswoman, so good to see you.
安德伍德夫人 议员女士 见到你真高兴
Wonderful to see you, too. Please, come in.
我也很高兴 请进吧
Celia, so good to see you, too.
西莉娅 见到你也很高兴
Always a pleasure, Mrs. Underwood.
很高兴 安德伍德夫人
LeAnn called me a little while ago. Said she couldn't make it.
莉安早先给我打电♥话♥ 说她来不了了
Congresswoman, I asked LeAnn to have this meeting set up
议员女士 我叫莉安安排这次会议
because I have a radical proposal,
是因为我有个大胆的提议
and I wanted to make it in person.
我想当面跟你提出
Well, Doug has already filled me in.
道格已经跟我说了
Usually, I wouldn't endorse anyone four years out,
我一般不会为任何人背书四年
but in this case, I'm really open to it.
但这次 我乐意考虑
Anything to put a Democrat into the governor's mansion.
能让民♥主♥党人进入州长府邸就好
I told the congresswoman that
我跟议员女士说
enlisting her political machinery in Dallas
用上她在达拉斯的政♥治♥力量
is a crucial first step.
是很关键的第一步
Which is why I asked my daughter to join us.
所以我叫我女儿也一起来了
She'll have my seat by then, and you two will work closely.
到时她已经接替了我的席位 你俩可以密切合作
I have a great deal of respect for you, Mrs. Underwood.
我对您十分敬重 安德伍德夫人
I think we can accomplish a lot together.
我认为我们携手可以成就辉煌
Well, actually, Congresswoman,
其实 议员女士
I've decided that the governorship is a big leap
我认为如果不先当选公职
without holding any elected office first.
直接做州长跨度太大
Are you thinking Senate next cycle?
你在考虑下一轮竞选参议员吗
No, I'm thinking your district, this cycle.
不 我在考虑本轮竞选你的选区
That would mean your daughter holds off,
那样的话 您女儿就得等等
and then I would throw my full weight behind her
等我竞选州长时
to replace me when I run for governor.
会全力支持她接替我
I've already put together my team.
我已经组织了团队
Oh, no, you would still get the seat, Celia.
不 你还是能得到席位的 西莉娅
I'm just asking you to wait a little longer.
我只是求你再等等
And the president thinks this is the best plan.
总统认为这个方案最好
Why didn't you tell me this?
你怎么没说
I wasn't aware, ma'am. Well, he and I spoke privately about it.
我并不知道 夫人 他和我私下谈的
Celia has waited over a decade for me to retire.
西莉娅为了等我退休已经等了十年多
It's her time.
该轮到她了
I understand.
我理解
And that's why I want to put her in the best position to succeed
所以等她接过了席位 我希望能给她
when she takes office. When was the last time
最有利的地位 你上次踏入
you set foot in this district?
这个选区是什么时候了
When Francis was elected whip.
弗兰西斯当选党♥鞭♥的时候
So, how are we supposed to ask our people to support a woman
我们要怎么要求选民支持一个
that doesn't even know them?
根本不了解他们的女人
Their lives, their everyday struggles.
不了解他们的生活 他们每日的挣扎
Carpetbagger.
投机谋利
Who's white.
还是白人
It goes deeper than race, Mrs. Underwood.
不仅是种族问题 安德伍德夫人
You grew up in Highland Park, never wanted for anything.
你在海兰帕克长大 从小不缺吃穿
You just don't reflect our community.
你无法体现我们的群体
Congresswoman makes a good point.
议员女士说得有道理
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表