剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
What is this? Our research.
是什么 我们的调研
It all boils down to the same thing.
结果是一样的
You ran a few polls, so what?
你们做了几个民调 又如何
Focus groups, too. Meaningless.
还有焦点小组 毫无意义
Not these numbers.
这么低的数字可不是毫无意义
Claire can't be on the ticket. You know she can't.
克莱尔不能参选 你很清楚
This isn't something you can isolate on its own.
这事不是孤立的
If gas prices hit $6 a gallon, you're fucked.
如果油价飙升至6美元/加仑 你们就完了
You lose every key demo. We're well aware.
你们会失去所有关键人群 我们很清楚
But if the president makes Claire his running mate,
但如果总统让克莱尔做他的竞选伙伴
it makes the conversation tactical instead of economic.
那么话题会转向策略而非经济
That buys you time on the Russia crisis.
这就给了你们时间处理俄♥国♥危机
You solve that, confidence in the president
你们解决了那事 对总统在自信
translates into confidence in his choice--
就能转变成对总统选择的自信
I didn't call you to be convinced. I called to offer you a job.
我打给你不是想听你游说 我打来是想给你份工作
Only to get to Mrs. Underwood. This isn't just about her.
是为了拆安德伍德夫人的台 不仅是因为她
We need you. You'll turn this campaign around.
我们需要你 你能扭转竞选局势
I'm surprised, Doug. I didn't think you were very fond of me.
我好惊讶 道格 我以为你不怎么喜欢我呢
I'm fond of talent. So is the president.
我喜欢人才 总统也是
My loyalty is to the First Lady.
我忠于第♥一♥夫♥人♥
All I'm asking is that you talk to her.
我只求你跟她谈谈
I'll tell you what. I'll show Claire your research
这样吧 如果你把我的调查给总统看
if you show the president mine.
我就把你的调查给克莱尔看
I can agree to that.
这我可以同意
I shouldn't even be talking to you, Heather.
我根本不该跟你说话的 海瑟
I'm seriously concerned that there's been an abuse of power.
我非常担忧有滥用职权的现象
Madam Attorney General? Mr. Stamper, um, is ready to see you now.
司法部长女士 斯坦普先生可以见您了
I'll be right there.
我就去
I gotta go.
我得挂了
The agent in charge of the operation
负责行动的探员
got a promotion directly after.
事后马上得到了晋升
Listen Martha, if the president,
听着 玛莎 如果总统
or one of his staff... If anyone strong-armed the bureau
或他的手下 如果有人强迫联调局
into pursuing Lucas Goodwin,
追查卢卡斯·古德温
then you know that's an abuse of power.
那你知道 那就是滥用职权
I work for the president.
我就为总统工作
I am about to sit down with his Chief of Staff.
我正要跟他的幕僚长面谈
The law is the law. This is politics, not the law.
法律就是法律 这是政♥治♥ 不是法律
Not true. You brought me on
不对 你让我担任
as solicitor general because of my integrity.
副检察长是因为我正直
I am bringing this to you because of yours.
而我来找你 是因为你也一样
Madam Attorney General.
司法部长女士
I really need to go.
我真的得挂了
If a sliver of Goodwin's story holds up...
如果古德温的故事有一丝真实性
How did you even find this?
你怎么知道的
Did your oppo team speak to someone in WITSEC?
你的对手研究团队联络过证人保护计划的人吗
Because if that's the case, then that sort of breach is not--
如果是那样 这种违法行为...
I spoke to him myself, personally. You what?
我跟他本人谈过 什么
He came to me. He tracked me down.
他来找我的 他找到了我
I'm not touching this, Heather.
我不要沾这事 海瑟
Doug, sorry about that.
道格 真是抱歉
No I was just on with the Chief Justice.
没事 我刚刚在跟首席法官通话
Don't be silly, come on in. Thank you.
没事的 快进来吧 谢谢
This way. Thanks so much.
这边请 谢谢你
I don't know. She didn't do that well as ambassador.
我不知道 她作为大使时表现可不怎么样
She wasn't experienced enough.
经验不够
Hold on, she was an ambassador?
等等 她做过大使
At the United Nations. Chris, don't you watch the news?
联♥合♥国♥大使 克里斯 你不看新闻吗
How many of you feel the same?
你们多少人也有同感
Any other reasons, besides lack of experience?
除了缺乏经验 有其他原因吗
Well, she was really impulsive when she had that outburst in Moscow.
她在莫斯科情绪失控时很冲动
Well, she never should've been there in the first place.
她根本就不该去
I mean, the Senate voted her down,
参议院都否决了她
and then her husband just appoints her?
她丈夫还是任命了她
That's not right.
哪能这样
Okay, see, I like her as a person, but I agree,
瞧 我喜欢她这个人 但我同意
she should stick to being First Lady.
她该继续做她的第♥一♥夫♥人♥
So, he's hoping you'll convince me to let it go.
他是希望你来劝我放弃
Look, I'd make a killing compared to what you've paid me,
我能挣得比你给的多得多
but you and I talked about making a real mark.
但我们谈过要青史留名
My father really liked Francis.
我父亲真的很喜欢弗兰西斯
But as my daddy, he said to me, the day before we got married,
但作为我父亲 我们结婚前一天 他跟我说
"You have one life, Claire.
"你只有一次人生 克莱尔
Are you sure this is the man you wanna spend it with?"
你确定你要跟这个男人共度此生吗"
What did you say?
你怎么说的
I said I didn't want to live my life full of doubts.
我说我不想在怀疑中度过人生
Well, I think Francis wants me to doubt myself.
我觉得弗兰西斯想让我怀疑自己
What was that? My mother... killing a lizard.
怎么回事 我母亲 杀蜥蜴呢
I'll get the door for you, ma'am. I can open the door myself.
我给您开门 夫人 我自己能开
Watch your step. There's blood on the floor.
小心脚下 地上有血
I want you to take this to the president, in person.
我要你亲自把这个交给总统
Try to get on a plane tonight if you can. Of course.
如果可以 今晚飞过去 当然
This one's for you.
这是给你的
It's warm. At least it's free.
是温的 至少是免费的
I may need to cash in my insurance.
我或许得要你们兑现保险了
What's going on?
怎么了
Tell me what my position would be if she wins the nomination.
如果她拿下提名 我会得到什么位置
Is it the attorney general?
是司法部长吗
The what? Never mind.
什么 算了
For running mate?
做竞选伙伴
It's way too early for running mates. He hasn't even won.
现在考虑竞选伙伴太早了 他还没赢呢
Are we talking about the same thing? You go first.
我们说的是一件事吗 你先说
It doesn't work that way.
事不是那么办的
Well, you're the one looking for a job.
是你想找工作
You can either involve me,
你要么告诉我
or you can start reading
要么就等着
headlines about Dunbar pushing a marriage story.
报纸头条报道邓巴泄露婚姻消息
That would blow you up.
那会害死你的
Doug's already suspicious. I've got nothing to lose.
道格已经起疑了 我没什么可怕的
So which is it?
怎么样
Lucas Goodwin.
卢卡斯·古德温
He was an editor... at The Herald, the one who--
他是《先驱报》的编辑 是那个...
We spoke to him. Isn't he in prison?
我们跟他谈过 他不是在蹲监狱吗
Not anymore.
出来了
He's scheduled to depart at 0930 hours.
他将于9:30出发
That'll put him in Tallinn shortly before dawn.
破晓前不久就能到塔林
Our station chief is standing by with the escort to Saaremaa.
我们的站长与去萨拉马的护送队在待命了
This is the executive order.
这是行政命令
Sir Cathy, I've made my decision.
长官 凯茜 我已经决定了
Hourly updates once he lands. Yes, sir.
他到达后每小时报告一次 是 先生
Thank you all very much.
非常感谢
Tell Doug I'm ready.
告诉道格我准备好了
Please, have a seat, LeAnn.
请坐吧 莉安
I'm delighted you've agreed to come on board.
我很高兴你同意加入了
It's my understanding there is a condition attached.
据我所知是有条件的
Well, yes.
是的
And she understands that condition? You've spoken with her?
她明白这个条件吧 你跟她谈过了
Oh, my apologies, sir. I wasn't clear.
抱歉 先生 我没说清楚
I meant our condition, not yours.
我是指我们的条件 不是你们的
On Super Tuesday.
在初选日
It's a long trip to deliver this in person.
这么大老远亲自送来啊
Well, it's not the sort of thing
这种东西
you'd want to end up in the wrong hands.
可不能落入旁人手中
Are you staying here in Washington?
你要留在华盛顿吗
No, I'm going straight back.
不 我马上回去
Is there anything you'd like me to tell the First Lady?
有什么话需要我带给第♥一♥夫♥人♥吗
Tell her she'll have her answer by this evening.
告诉她今晚就能回复她
Thank you, Mr. President. Have a safe trip back, Ms. Harvey.
谢谢 总统先生 一路顺风 哈维小姐
I'll show myself out.
我自己出去吧
For quite some time, the president and I have been growing apart.
在相当长的一段时间里 我和总统已经渐渐疏远
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表