剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Put him in a room with other dissidents.
让他跟其他异见者见面
Petrov needs to know that we'll stop at nothing.
得让佩特罗夫知道我们不会罢休
Sir, the diplomatic repercussions of such an action--
先生 这样的行为将造成外交影响...
All I want is the appearance.
我只想装装样子
Let's look at best and worst case scenarios as soon as possible.
尽快估计一下最好和最坏的结果
Thank you very much.
多谢了
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were--
抱歉 我以为
That bed was too stiff.
那床太硬了
I'll sleep in there then. Sleep in here.
那我过去睡吧 就睡这儿吧
We had the mattress on the floor.
我们以前在地板上铺床垫
What?
什么
That first year, the mattress and those lumpy pillows.
头一年 床垫还有邦邦硬的枕头
Which you used to steal from me in the middle of the night.
你大半夜还老偷我的
Well, because you would hog all the covers.
还不是因为你把被子都拽走了
God, we were living like heathens.
天呐 我们当时过得真够差的
Well, because we were spending everything we had on the race.
那是因为我们把一切都投入了竞选
I remember I used to think this place was a palace, though.
但我记得我以前把这里想作宫殿
It was. Not compared to the ranch.
这里是座宫殿 跟农场没法比
Well, it was a palace because it was ours.
是座宫殿 是因为它属于我们
Good night, Francis.
晚安 弗兰西斯
The press has surrounded the house.
媒体都包围了房♥子
I can't leave the damn place
我根本出不去
until I know exactly what I'm gonna say.
得先想好我究竟该说什么
We need to cancel your events.
我们得取消您的活动
Of course we need to cancel my events.
当然得取消了
The expression on my face is a What's going on?
我脸上的表情... 怎么回事
...taken in a nondescript location,
...拍摄地点未知
does not seem to be a direct endorsement for the KKK.
似乎并非是直接对三K党的支持
My God. My father.
天呐 我父亲
Sir? Congresswoman Jones is heading back to Texas.
先生 琼斯议员女士要回德州了
Get her on the phone for me, right now.
马上给我接通她的电♥话♥
Meechum, I need you to do me a favor.
密查姆 你得去帮我个忙
There are no clues at the moment
现在尚不清楚
as to who may be responsible,
此事是谁所为
but Gaffney PD is taking the canvas picture down
加夫尼警♥察♥正在取下照片
within the hour for further examination.
一小时内就能完成 以备进一步调查
On primary day.
就在初选这天
I can't verify anything yet in terms of who it is,
我现在无法证实任何事 那是谁
or even whether it's real, or--
或者照片是否是真
The day before New Hampshire, there's a marriage story,
新罕布♥什♥尔州前一天 是婚姻问题的报道
and now in South Carolina we have this?
现在在南卡罗来纳州又闹这事
Uh, how are we getting blindsided?
我们为什么会遭偷袭
I should get that Let it ring.
我该接一下 让它响去吧
Look...
听着
I didn't even know about the fight until you told me.
吵架的事还是你告诉我我才知道
And how was I supposed to know about this photo?
你怎么能指望我知道照片的事
Because it is your job to get out ahead of this shit.
因为预防这种烂事就是你的职责
The oppo team should've tracked this down. That's the campaign.
这事该是对手研究团队去挖 竞选就是如此
So, if Vaughn didn't know, or the president didn't tell him...
如果沃恩不知道 或是如果总统没告诉他
It has to be somebody close to him. Someone with a lot of access.
肯定是他身边的人 能掌握很多情况的人
The president's on the line.
总统打来了
Sir, it's Doug. I'm in here with Seth.
先生 是道格 赛斯也在
I'm gonna tell the truth. I'm gonna say it is my father.
我要说实话 我要说那是我父亲
That's probably the best response,
如果能说得好
if you have a good way to frame it.
这样回应或许最好
I know what to say. The question is where.
我知道该说什么 问题是在哪说
One-on-one. Something exclusive.
一对一 独家采访
Not in front of the media.
不能跟媒体说
I need to connect directly to the voters,
我得直接对选民说
the African American voters.
非裔选民
Mr. President, I've got the Secretary of State.
总统先生 国务卿打来了
I'll call her back.
我回头再打过去
Hang on, boys. Meechum?
稍等 密查姆
It's here, sir.
还在这儿 先生
What can you tell me?
你都了解到了什么
Yesterday, a woman named Leslie McIntyre
昨天 一个叫莱斯利·麦金泰尔的女人
opened a new box.
开了个新保险箱
I'm having the name run now,
我正在查这个名字
but it looks like she used a fake social.
但她似乎用了假社保号♥
What about security footage?
监控录像呢
They reset the cameras every morning.
他们每天早上重置摄像头
I asked what she looked like
我问了她长什么样
and all the manager said is that it was a Caucasian brunette.
经理只说是个白人黑发女人
Nothing strange about her.
没什么异常之处
All right. Bring the box back here.
好吧 把盒子拿回来
Don't let it out of your sight.
一刻别让它离开你的视线范围
As far as I know, there's only one photograph.
就我所知 只有一张照片
Meechum says it's still at the bank.
密查姆说照片还在银行
Sir, it's just me.
先生 是我一个人了
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你跟我想到一起了吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Well, you keep an eye on him.
你盯住他
I want emails and phone records of everyone in the White House.
我要白宫所有人的邮件和电♥话♥记录
Including yours.
包括你的
Mine? You honestly think--
我的 你真觉得...
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
No.
没有
Good.
很好
It's unfortunate.
真是不幸
Ms. Dunbar! Ms. Dunbar? Ms. Dunbar?
邓巴女士 邓巴女士
The imagery...
这样的画面
That anyone would try to inflame racial discord
居然有人靠如此卑劣的手段
by doing something so base.
企图煽动种族不和
Whether it's Calvin Underwood isn't the point.
那是不是凯文·安德伍德根本不重要
If it is, and we have no confirmation on that,
即便是 这一点我们无法确认
I mean... Who put this up? And why?
那么是谁挂上去的 为什么要这么做
Who knows.
谁知道呢
And the sins of the father aren't necessarily the sins of the son.
而且父亲的罪未必是孩子的罪
But... it's troubling. Very troubling.
但 这令人不安 十分不安
Stunts like these have the potential to open old wounds.
这样的伎俩很可能揭开旧疮疤
We can't let that happen. We need to rise above it.
我们不能允许那样的事发生 我们得不受其影响
Make clear, no matter who you support,
要明白 不管你支持谁
that this sort of behavior will not be tolerated.
这样的行为是不可容忍♥的
Get me Reverend Clark and Gene Clancy on the phone.
给我接克拉克牧师和吉恩·克兰希
Hey, they want you out by the bus.
他们要你去大巴那边
By the bus?
大巴那边
Um, who are you? Sorry.
你是谁 抱歉
Mark from the Butler County office.
巴特勒县办公室的马克
They want all the Cincinnati volunteers
他们要辛辛那提的志愿者
to gather by the bus for a photo with Dunbar.
去大巴那边集♥合♥跟邓巴合影
Jenn told me I wasn't supposed to leave--
珍告诉我我不能离开岗位的
That's why she sent me.
所以她叫我过来喊你
She didn't want you to miss the photo. Go.
她不希望你错过合影 去吧
Out by the bus?
大巴那边吗
She told me to cover for you.
她叫我替你
Okay, um...
好
well, there were a couple of no-shows,
有几个人没来
but, you know, otherwise, everyone's here.
其他人都来了
Okay. Thanks. Very convenient. Thanks.
好 谢谢 太棒了 谢谢
Enjoy.
快去吧
I'm David Grimes with the Cleveland Plain Dealer.
我是《克利夫兰老实人报》的戴维·格里姆斯
Where's your credential?
你的证件呢
I was an idiot and left it in the car.
我蠢得把证件忘在车里了
They recognized me at the check-in desk, though.
不过前台签到处的人认识我
I can direct you to the bullpen,
我可以带你去等候处
but this area is off-limits to the press.
但是这一区不对媒体开放
I'm actually supposed to do an interview with Cynthia Driscoll.
我其实是来采访辛西娅·德里斯科尔的
The Advance guys said I should come this way.
先遣人员叫我来这边
Wait here.
在这里等一下
I'm sorry, Mr. President, we just can't do it.
抱歉 总统先生 我们做不到
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表