剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Have they been killed?
他们被杀了吗
You look upset.
你好像不高兴
Do you miss your wife?
你想你妻子吗
You don't care about my wife.
你才不在乎我妻子
Ah, I don't care about either of you...
你们夫妻俩我都不在乎
whether you live or die... or your children do.
你们或是你们的孩子是死是活 我都不在乎
But if speaking to your family once a month will get us there,
但如果每月让你和家人通一次话能说通你
I'll put that on the table.
我会考虑的
I haven't seen my wife in three years.
我已经三年没见过我妻子了
I have a son I've never met, a daughter that doesn't remember me.
我从来没见过我儿子 我女儿根本不记得我
This is our path.
这是我们选择的路
Even if they're killed?
哪怕他们被杀吗
Yes.
是的
Because they will be.
他们会被杀的
I'm willing to die, and so are they.
我不惜一死 他们也是一样
Would they have made that choice? What choice?
这是他们的选择吗 什么选择
All they've known are your bombs.
他们只知道你们的炸♥弹♥
Poof, gone.
一弹下来 人没了
We're effective
我们的厉害之处
because we make you feel the pain.
就在于我们让你们感受到了那痛苦
We've felt it all our lives.
而我们一生都在承受这种痛苦
Yes?
进
Tom. Mr. President.
汤姆 总统先生
I'm gonna ask that everything we discuss today is off the record.
我得说明白 今天我们的谈话不能公开
Understood. Now, the last time we met,
明白 上次我们见面的时候
it was in the vice president's office,
是在副总统的办公室
and you claim that I acquired that office by manipulating Matthews.
你指控我靠操纵马修斯当上了副总统
I don't claim that. President Walker does.
指控你的不是我 是沃克总统
Oh, yes. A man made bitter by his own mistakes.
是啊 那个自尝苦果心怀怨愤的男人
And you also claim that I then acquired this office
你还声称是我阴谋赶走了他
by pushing out that very same man.
坐上了总统之位
Danton and Sharp corroborated. Oh, yes.
丹顿和夏普证实了此事 是吗
Two people with very big chips on their shoulders,
这两个人和我有很深的宿怨
fabricating all this nonsense to justify their infidelity.
无非是想给他们的出轨编个借口罢了
You're saying you didn't blackmail them?
你是说你没胁迫过他们
I pressure a lot of people, Tom.
我曾对许多人施压 汤姆
That's part of politics.
这是政♥治♥的一部分
But never those two.
但从没威胁过他们
Danton's parents say
丹顿的父母说
LeAnn Harvey came to their house in Miami.
莉安·哈维拜访过他们在迈阿密的家
Well, I imagine that's because he wanted LeAnn on the Russian plan.
那应该是他想拉拢莉安支持他的俄♥国♥计划
Then why did she come to him instead of him coming to her?
那为什么是她上门 而不是他去找她
Look, I'm not gonna get into the weeds on this,
我不跟你扯什么有的没的
but let's just cut to the chase.
我就跟你直说了吧
The allegations that you're making
你现在提出的这些指控
are just as ludicrous as they were the first time we met.
就和你第一次见我时所说的一样都是胡扯
I had nothing concrete then. This time I do.
我当时没什么确实证据 这回我有了
Three people with an ax to grind,
就光那三个急于报复我的人
no hard evidence and some travel logs?
出行记录 连点干货都没有吗
I'd hardly call that concrete.
这算什么"确实"证据
It's enough for a story.
写报道已经够看了
You're floating an idea out of thin air.
你这简直是凭空捏造
Let's just call this what it is: blatant sensationalism
让我戳穿你的真实意图吧 你就是想趁大选
tied to the election I don't float.
搞个大新闻哗众取宠 我没有捏造
Tied to an election to boost your circulation
...哗众取宠来提升你们的发行量
because the Herald is losing readership.
因为《先驱报》的读者在大量流失
Sir, I don't float stories to see if they're seaworthy,
先生 我绝不会捏造故事试探风向
and I don't give a shit about circulation.
我对发行量更是毫不在乎
The only thing I care about is the truth.
我现在只关注真♥相♥
The truth? So have you reached out to Raymond Tusk
真♥相♥ 所以你联♥系♥雷蒙德·塔斯克
for a comment? Or Daniel Lanagin?
要他评论了吗 或是丹尼尔·拉尼根
I don't see their quotes in here.
我可没看见他们的言论
I mean, if you're going for the truth,
如果你真的要查真♥相♥
doesn't that include being thorough? Being balanced?
难道不该查得全面一点 公正一点吗
Which is why I'm giving you an opportunity to comment.
所以我才想给你机会就此事发表评论
And what about any members of Congress?
那有没有国会的议员
I don't see their quotes in here.
我也没看见他们的话
I'm sure they'll answer my calls once this article comes out.
相信等文章发布 他们会接我的电♥话♥的
Oh, I think you're afraid to make those calls,
我看你压根不敢打给他们
'cause you know they'll see this for what it is...
因为你知道他们会看穿报道的实质
unsupported tabloid gossip.
全无根据的小报八卦
The assistant whip, your former Chief of Staff,
助理党♥鞭♥ 你的前幕僚长
an ex-president of the United States.
外加一位美国前总统
That's not gossip. It's news.
这可不是八卦 这是新闻
There's no way the Justice Department doesn't open up an inquiry.
司法部肯定会展开听证调查的
And if they don't, the Republicans in Congress will.
就算司法部无视 国会共和党团也不会放过
Downplay this all you want, but you know where this story leads.
随你贬低我 但你知道这事会是什么结果
I know what this story is.
我知道这是怎么回事
Political sabotage, plain and simple.
政♥治♥陷害 就这么简单
Margaret Tilden used to have some integrity, Tom.
玛格丽特·蒂尔顿当年没这么下作 汤姆
And so did you.
你也是
Why are you wasting America's time with this,
你为什么要浪费全国人♥民♥的时间
in the middle of this crisis?
非挑眼下这个危急关头
Where is your conscience?
你的良心哪去了
That's the question I want you to answer.
我也想问你这个问题
Yes?
什么事
Sir, they emailed a location of the mother and daughter.
先生 他们把母女俩的地址发过来了
Will you please show Mr. Hammerschmidt into the Roosevelt Room?
麻烦把汉默施密特先生带到罗斯福室去
There's no need. I'll be going.
不用了 我这就走
Oh, no, no, no. You and I are not done, Tom.
那可不行 咱俩话还没说完呢 汤姆
Caroline and Melissa Miller were rescued
卡洛琳和梅莉沙·米勒于东部时间
at approximately 12:30 Eastern Standard Time by FBI field agents.
12:30左右被联调局外勤探员寻获
Aside from the psychological trauma of their ordeal,
除了绑♥架♥造成的精神创伤之外
both are unharmed and healthy.
两人健康状况良好
I'll be calling them soon, and I hope to meet them soon,
我马上会联♥系♥她们 她们接受体♥检♥后
once they have had their full medical examinations.
我希望能尽快见到她们
And while I am greatly relieved to have them both safe,
虽然我对母女二人平安感到宽慰
James Miller remains in danger.
但詹姆斯·米勒仍处境危险
And we will not rest until I can come to this podium
我将拼尽全力 争取再次在这个讲台上
and make another announcement like this one,
发布这样的好消息
informing you of his safe return.
向各位通报他的平安
Mr. Grayson will answer any questions you may have.
格雷森先生将继续回答各位的问题
I must get back to work. Thank you all very much.
我得回去主持营救了 谢谢各位
They're alive. You can take some credit for that.
他们还活着 多少有你点功劳
I'm sure Underwood's flying them to the White House right now.
安德伍德肯定正把她们接去白宫
That's the image everyone will remember.
人人都会记住这个镜头
The warm embrace, the reassuring words.
热烈的拥抱 安抚的话语
I mean, he's not gonna let me take one ounce of credit for this.
他一点功劳都不会分给我的
If they choose to talk with the media, however,
如果她们愿意见媒体的话
we will certainly facilitate that.
我们肯定会进行安排
I will now take some of your questions.
现在请各位提问
What if it were Lily and me?
如果我和莉莉被绑了呢
Will, what if it were me and Lily?
威尔 如果是我和莉莉被绑♥架♥了呢
Would this be your thinking?
你也会这么考虑吗
"The political fallout"? Don't, Hannah.
"政♥治♥影响" 别 汉娜
Don't get weak on me.
别突然变软弱了
I can confirm that that is an area where our focus is,
我可以确认我们的重点搜索区域在这里
but that's about as much detail as I can go into.
但我只能说到这一步了
Have the kidnappers made contact?
绑匪和你们联♥系♥了吗
And if so,
如果联♥系♥了
did you put them in touch with Ahmadi?
你们让他们和艾哈迈德对话了吗
They have not made contact. We encourage them to do so.
他们尚未联♥系♥我们 我们敦促他们尽快联♥系♥
And, yes, the offer still stands.
而且我方的提议仍然有效
Mary. Uh, what assurances do you have
玛丽 你们凭什么确信
that Ahmadi will say what you want him to?
艾哈迈德会照你们的要求进行对话
We don't, and we can't force him to.
我们不能确信 也不能强迫他
But we're hoping that he will work with us on this.
但我们希望他能和我们合作
Who's managing the call from his side in Cuba?
古巴那边是谁负责监督他进行通话
I'm sorry, I can't go into details on that.
抱歉 我不能透露
Both were blindfolded in the car,
虽然母女俩都被蒙了眼
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表