剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I've never felt better.
我从未这么痛快过
Don't tell me this is a social visit. No.
你不是来跟我寒暄的吧 不是
Well, if it isn't business... It's business.
如果不是为公事 是公事
Members of Congress... Okay.
各位国会议员 好吧
...I have the high privilege... So...
我十分荣幸 那么
Oh, hold on. The show is starting. ...of presenting to you,
等等 节目开始了 为各位请出
the President of the United States.
美国总统
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Thank you. Mr. Speaker, Mr. Vice President,
谢谢 议长先生 副总统先生
members of Congress, my fellow Americans.
各位国会议员 我的美国同胞们
One year ago,
一年前
when I gave this address for the first time,
我第一次做这番讲话
it was during a very different period for our country.
当时我国处于完全不同的一个时期
Our nation was recovering from a political scandal
我国正在从一起政♥治♥丑闻和
and a trade crisis with China.
与中国的贸易危机中走出来
Before you stood a president no one had elected.
而你们面前的 是一位未经过选举的总统
But that same man stands before you now,
但现在 那个人依然站在你们面前
and the darkness is behind us.
而黑暗时期已经过去
The state of the union is bright, and getting brighter.
国家现在情势大好 前途愈发光明
We've had our challenges, yes.
我们遭遇过挑战 没错
Particularly with Russia.
尤其是跟俄♥国♥
There were some tense moments, to be sure,
的确有些很紧张的时刻
and yet we overcame those tensions.
但我们还是克服了那些紧张
President Petrov let us continue to build trust
佩特罗夫总统让我们继续建立信任
and show that we've learned from our experiences last year.
并表现出我们已从去年的经历中吸取了教训
And I'd personally like to acknowledge the First Lady,
我个人想感谢第♥一♥夫♥人♥
who led the way in repairing those burned bridges.
她为修复两国关系带了路
She's getting more applause than the president.
她得到的掌声比总统还多
Good for you, isn't it?
对你是好事吧
Quite a high-profile client.
好厉害的客户
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
Just a guess. No, you guessed wrong.
只是一猜 不 你猜错了
So what do you know about big Texas donors...
你知道有财大气粗的德州捐助人
who care enough about a poor Dallas district
就为了达拉斯一个穷选区
to donate money to a campaign in California?
会给加州的竞选捐钱吗
That went right over my head.
我没听说过
First Lady was in Dallas. You were in Dallas.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥去了达拉斯 你当时也在
The First Lady is here.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥来了这儿
Now you're here.
你也来了
I think you have far too much time on your hands, Remy.
我觉得你是太闲了 雷米
Your fingerprints are all over this money.
这笔钱上到处是你的痕迹
You're working for Jackie Sharp now?
你现在为杰姬·夏普工作了
No. Just friends.
不 只是朋友
Just friends, huh? Yeah.
只是朋友吗 嗯
I think your fingerprints are all over her.
我觉得她身上也到处是你的痕迹
How about this?
这样如何
You don't poke around in my shit...
你别来刺探我的事
and I won't poke around in yours.
我就不去刺探你的
It was good to see you, Remy. Don't get too soft in retirement.
见到你很高兴 雷米 别退休就变怂了
Now, it's considered uncouth
一般来说
for a president who's in the midst of a campaign,
正在进行竞选的总统
to talk directly about the upcoming election, but tonight,
不该直接谈论即将到来的竞选 但今晚
I feel compelled.
我觉得我必须谈
Because the votes our electorate casts
因为我们选民即将在
during the current primaries and the general election in November
目前的初选和11月的大选中投的票
will have a profound impact on everyone in this room.
将对在做的各位有深远的影响
Some of us, myself included, may find ourselves out of a job.
有些人 包括我 可能将失业
If we want to keep our jobs,
如果我们想保住工作
we have to listen to the American people.
我们就得聆听美国民众的声音
We have to work harder! We have to deliver!
我们就得更加努力 实现目标
Just like Doris Jones.
就像桃瑞丝·琼斯
She has kept her job in Congress for 34 years
她已经在国会任职了34年
because she never relented in the face of adversity.
因为她从未向逆境低过头
In fact, just today, she called me about a breast cancer clinic
事实上 就在今天 她还为一家她已经争取了
she has been fighting for over the past decade.
十年的乳腺癌诊所给我打电♥话♥
Now, her plan is bold.
她的计划很大胆
A VA hospital expansion open to the general public,
将退伍军人医院扩张 向普通民众开放
financed by federal money.
由联邦资金资助
A bold plan that will significantly increase successful diagnoses
这一大胆计划能通过科普 筛查
and treatment through education, screenings, and affordable care.
和可负担医保 大幅提升确诊和治疗的成功率
Now, she's gotten resistance, time and again...
她一次次遭遇阻力
from the Veterans Affairs administration,
来自退伍军人事务处的阻力
from her colleagues in Congress...
来自她国会同事的阻力
Can you turn it up a bit? ...from those who don't want to see
能调大声点吗 来自那些不希望
government funds going to Planned Parenthood.
政♥府♥给计划生育组织拨款的人
And yet, when she called me today,
但是 她今天打给我时
she was just as passionate about this clinic as she was
她对建立这家诊所的热忱
when she first brought it up to me ten years ago.
一如十年前她第一次跟我提出时那般
Well, Doris, it worked.
桃瑞丝 你成功了
I'll be working with the Secretary of Veterans Affairs,
我会跟退伍军人事务部长
HUD and the congressional leaders to get you that clinic.
住房♥和城市发展部以及国会领袖合作帮你建立诊所
Because of you, we'll save lives.
因为你 我们将拯救生命
And that is exactly the sort of leadership the American people want.
这正是美国人♥民♥想看到的领导
More leaders like Doris Jones.
更多桃瑞丝·琼斯这样的领导人
And when she retires at the end of this term,
等她任期结束退休时
I'm delighted to say that her daughter, Celia,
我很高兴她女儿西莉娅
will run for the open seat
将竞选缺职
to continue delivering just like her mother has.
像她母亲那样 继续实现人♥民♥的愿望
No fucking way.
不会吧
And I, for one, will support
我本人会
your candidacy with everything I've got.
百分百支持你的竞选
And I know Claire will, as well.
我知道克莱尔也会的
Texans are tenacious.
德州人百折不挠
I'm proud to be married to one,
我很骄傲我娶了一位
and I'm proud to have served with one,
我很骄傲曾与琼斯议员女士
like Congresswoman Jones.
这样的德州人共事过
Thank you, Doris, for all your years of service,
谢谢你 桃瑞丝 谢谢你多年的服务
and thank you, Celia, for picking up the mantle.
也谢谢你 西莉娅 继承母亲的衣钵
Doris said her daughter spoke out of turn,
桃瑞丝说是她女儿说话冒失
that she didn't know about the deal she was brokering with Underwood.
她对她和安德伍德协商的交易并不知情
Did you connect with LeAnn?
你跟莉安联络上了吗
No, I didn't.
没有
She said she couldn't meet until tomorrow.
她说她得明天才能见我
Well, I guess there's no point now, anyway.
现在也没必要了
If the White House is orchestrating the funding,
如果是白宫在准备筹款
Underwood's not gonna want my help.
安德伍德肯定不需要我帮忙
Fuck! I really could've used that money.
该死 那笔钱本来能帮大忙的
Well, when it looks too good to be true...
如果看上去像天上掉馅饼
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
When am I gonna see you again?
我什么时候能再见你
I don't know.
我不知道
I've been... feeling a bit stir-crazy.
我有点...闷得发疯
If I'm retired, I should probably travel some.
如果我退休了 或许该出去走走
Well, you could travel to California.
你可以去加州啊
I'll be there more than here until November.
11月之前 我会更多待在那边
Yeah, maybe.
或许吧
Or don't.
不去也行
You know how to reach me.
你知道怎么联♥系♥我
Do you think it was Remy?
你觉得是雷米吗
Highly doubtful. I made it clear what we knew.
不太可能 我让他知道我们知道了
He knows you have proof?
他知道你有证据吗
He knows that I know. Not that I have proof.
他知道我知道 不知道我有证据
Maybe we shouldn't have played that card yet.
或许我们还不该把那张牌打出去
Remy was connecting the dots.
雷米把事情都串起来了
I needed to put the brakes on him.
我必须让他打住
Well, if it wasn't him,
如果不是他
Doris must've gone to Francis himself.
那肯定是桃瑞丝自己去找了弗兰西斯
She saw an opening and--
她看到了机会就...
Ma'am, there's been a change of plans.
女士 计划有变
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表