剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
He may talk to the press.
他可能会接受采访
Nobody does any press until we have a proper response
没想出如何合适地回应这堆狗屁
to all this shit.
谁都不许接受采访
Daddy said "Shit." Shit, shit, shit!
爸爸说了 "狗屁" 狗屁 狗屁
Stop it!
住口
You need to bring me something on Walleck.
你得给我挖到沃勒克的把柄
We need to discredit him.
我们得让他信誉扫地
Are you done yet? You don't need to snap at us.
弄好了没有 你不用冲我们撒火
Are you done yet? Yes.
好了没有 好了
Let's go. Now.
快走 马上
That's if they're released.
那是如果他们获释
We'll fill in the blanks once we have details.
等我们了解了具体情况会把空白处补上
This is if the worst happens.
这是为最糟糕的情况准备的
Yates wrote these?
耶茨写的吗
No, I... I took a stab at it first.
不 我先写了个底
Also, Tom Hammerschmidt called.
另外 汤姆·汉默施密特打来了
He wants an interview with the president.
他想采访总统
He wouldn't say what for.
不肯说是什么事
What outlet is he with now?
他现在是哪家的
He's back at the Herald. Said he emailed you directly.
他回《先驱报》了 说给你发了邮件
I need the room.
让我单独待会儿
Everyone out.
都出去
Get me the Herald.
接《先驱报》
Tom Hammerschmidt.
汤姆·汉默施密特
Well, there's a cell tower here.
这里有个手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
Uh, typically very low traffic,
一般流量不多
but it showed higher usage during the time of the call,
但在来电期间有增加
especially the southeastern antenna.
尤其是东南天线
So we should be able to ping the hotspot, zero in?
那么我们应该能定位热点 锁定位置
Eh, it's hundreds of tower faces.
信♥号♥♥塔很多
I can give you the general area,
我能说出大致区域
but pinpointing will take longer.
具体定位要更久
I can't even guarantee it's gonna be them.
而且我无法保证肯定是他们
I want every one of those towers analyzed.
分♥析♥每一座塔
Well, we're better off concentrating on ambient background sound.
专注分♥析♥背景环境噪声会更有收效
If I can match that to other calls made
如果我能把那个跟
in this area around the same time as--
这一带的其他通话做匹配
I'm not asking your advice.
我不是在问你的建议
I'm telling you what I want you to do.
我是告诉你该做什么
Focus on the tower data.
分♥析♥信♥号♥♥塔数据
We were concentrating on this area,
我们本来关注的是这里
but it looks like they're closer to here.
但看来他们更接近这里
We've got ground teams setting up a search grid.
我们安排了地面小队展开了搜查网络
Can we use satellites?
可以用卫星吗
We are, but there are over 100 possible structures
我们用了 但区域内有数百个
within the zone.
可能建筑
Each one of them needs to be checked. How long?
要逐个搜查 要多久
If we get lucky, within hours. If not, could be tomorrow.
如果走运 几小时 要不可能得拖到明天
Sir, Mr. Stamper's here.
先生 斯坦普先生来了
He says it's urgent. Thank you.
他说是急事 谢谢
Hammerschmidt says they go online today,
汤姆·汉默施密特说他们今天就会发布
whether you comment or not.
不管您是否做出评价
Travel logs are not hard evidence.
出行记录不算铁证
These quotes are circumstantial.
这些引言都是间接证据
But all of it combined... I don't know how we spin this.
但加在一起 我不知道我们该怎么解释
He's got heavy hitters on the record.
有分量很重的人愿公开作证
Should I release the photos of Jackie and Remy?
我要放出杰姬和雷米的照片吗
They told him about the affair.
他们把外遇的事告诉他了
He's putting in the article that we threatened to expose them.
他要在文章里写我们威胁要曝光他们
How did this happen?
怎么会发生这种事
This is as much on you.
你也有责任
I can put together a list of the people he hasn't gotten to yet.
我可以列出一张他还没找到的人的名单
And give him proof of a cover-up?
让他拿到掩盖的证据吗
He's right. If we reach out to Tusk or Lanagin--
他说得对 如果我们再联络塔斯克或拉尼根
I want Hammerschmidt here.
把汉默施密特叫来
Sir, I wasn't suggesting Set it up as soon as possible.
先生 我不是说 尽快安排
The U.S. Government will never recognize the caliphate.
美国政♥府♥绝不会承认哈里发
No, of course not.
当然
But we can reintegrate the Baathists into the government.
但我们让复兴社会党重回政♥府♥
What government? There's no government in Iraq.
什么政♥府♥ 伊♥拉♥克♥已经没有政♥府♥了
There is no Iraq. There's Baghdad.
伊♥拉♥克♥已经没有了 有巴格达
Shia, Sunni, Kurd...
什叶派 逊尼派 库尔德派
Syria is the same.
叙利亚也是如此
You maintained order before we shut you out.
我们驱逐你们之前 你们维持了秩序
Now, we can't support a theocracy,
我们不能支持神政
but we can put the military back in control.
但我们可以让军队重新掌握控制权
What do we do with all the soldiers we've recruited?
我们招募的士兵怎么办
They won't accept a secular government.
他们不会接受世俗国家
You'll keep them in check.
你要管好他们
With force, if necessary.
如果有必要 考武力
Use our guns on the men who carried it for us.
冲替我们扛枪的人开枪吗
What does it matter... if you have back your power?
那又如何 如果你能重新掌权的话
If this is your intention, why have you said nothing publicly?
如果你们真这么打算 为什么不公开说
Because you know that all of this
因为你知道这一切
has to be done behind closed doors.
只能闭门商量
We need to give the appearance that we neutralized ICO.
我们得表现得像是我们消灭了哈里发国
What happens if they don't release the hostages?
如果他们不释放人♥质♥呢
Well, then you go back to Cuba.
那你回古巴
If they do, then we put you on the phone with them...
如果他们放了人♥质♥ 我们就让你跟他们通话
and you tell them to release the third.
你叫他们把第三名人♥质♥也放掉
And then you send me back to Cuba anyway.
然后你还是会送我回古巴
I do understand why you don't trust us,
我明白你为什么不信任我们
but what is the alternative?
但另一个选择呢
These people die, and then it gives us all the justification we need
他们死了 这样我们更有理由
for a full offensive.
全面进攻
That's years...
那得要很多年
and you won't completely destroy us.
而且你别想完全消灭我们
Not completely, but enough to make you irrelevant.
不能完全 但也足以让你不值一提
Or we can quietly work together.
我们也可以悄悄合作
ICO fades, and you and your generals get control.
哈里发国消亡 你和你的将军大权在握
Do you know where Claire is? No, we're trying to find her.
知道克莱尔在哪吗 不 我们在找她呢
She usually keeps me informed if she's going somewhere.
她如果要去哪一般会告诉我
Have you asked Secret Service?
你问过特勤局吗
They didn't know. They have to know.
他们不知道 他们肯定知道
I'll go ask again. Thanks.
我再去问问 谢谢
She wasn't at the residence.
她不在宅邸
You went up there? Ten minutes ago.
你还去了那儿 十分钟前
What's going on between you two?
你俩到底怎么回事
You think I haven't noticed?
你以为我没发现吗
How you two talk? How often you're here?
你俩说话的样子 你来得多勤
I don't even have unrestricted access to the residence.
我都不能随随便便进出宅邸
I was with her when her mother died.
她母亲死时 我陪在她身边
It made us close.
这让我们变得亲近
Don't read too much into it.
你不要想太多
Well, however close you are,
不管你们有多亲近
just make sure that nobody else can read too much into it.
只要别让外人想太多就好
Well, if you see Claire, tell her I went home.
等你见到克莱尔 告诉她我回家了
If she needs me.
如果她想找我的话
Don't meet face-to-face.
不要和他面谈
Have him submit the questions in writing.
让他用书面形式把问题传给你
Yeah, but if I meet with him, maybe I can give him pause.
但如果我见见他 也许能让他先停停
No, he's trying to trap you into giving something away.
不 他是想诓你露出马脚
That's not going to happen.
那绝不可能
The timing on this How's your end?
真是挑了个好时候 你那边如何
He's getting there.
就要说通他了
Well, you focus on him. I'll handle Hammerschmidt.
你集中精力对付他 我对付哈默施密特
Are you smoking?
你在抽烟吗
How did you know? I can hear it.
你怎么知道 我能听见
If this story comes out,
如果这报道出来
it won't be the smoking that does us in.
害死我们的不会是烟
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表