剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Forty-five percent of the vote here is African American.
这里45%的选票在非裔手中
You and your mother standing by my side
你和你母亲对我的支持
would go a long way to put this--
会有很重要的作用...
I am running for Congress in a black and Latino district.
我在一个非裔及拉丁裔的选区竞选议员
My mother was beaten and hosed down in marches.
我母亲曾在游♥行♥时被暴打 被水冲
You want us to vouch for a man whose father was in the KKK?
你想让我们替一个三K党人的儿子作担♥保♥吗
No, he was not in the Klan. That was him in that picture.
不 他不是三K党 照片上那个就是他
Yes, but I've explained that.
对 可这个我已经解释过了
This is the state where the Civil War started,
内战就是在本州掀起的
where you can still see rebel flags on bumper stickers.
有些人汽车保险杠上还贴着南军旗贴纸
There is a history of racist brutality here, Mr. President.
这里曾有很严重的种族暴行 总统先生
Those sort of symbols matter.
那种形象影响很大
Could you put your mother on, please?
能让你母亲接电♥话♥吗
Mom?
妈妈
He wants to speak to you.
他想跟你说话
Mr. President.
总统先生
Listen, we need to stand together. Now, I've endorsed Celia.
听着 我们需要团结 我替西莉娅背书了
Claire can do a great deal for her in Texas.
克莱尔在德州能给她帮很大忙
She's better off without the Underwoods at this point.
现在远离安德伍德一家对她更好
But what about your clinic?
那你的诊所呢
Imagine how that would look, holding our clinic for ransom.
你要是拿我们的诊所要挟我 别人会怎么看
I'm appealing to your goodwill, Congresswoman.
我是想博取您的友好 议员女士
When we stop getting beaten and shot...
等我们不再遭受殴打和枪击
you'll have my goodwill, Mr. President.
我就会对您友好的 总统先生
Goodbye.
再见
Get me Gene Clancy again.
再接吉恩·克兰希
What if it's Oren Chase, Francis?
会不会是奥林·蔡斯 弗兰西斯
He could've gotten his hands on a copy.
他也可能拿到一份副本
There may be more than one.
照片可能不止一张
Meechum first, then Clancy.
先打给密查姆 然后克兰希
Lucas?
卢卡斯
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I thought you were I was. I'm... I'm out now.
我还以为你... 是的 不过已经出来了
This is important.
这很重要
Mr. President, was your father a racist?
总统先生 您父亲是种族主义者吗
Was your father a racist?
您父亲是种族主义者吗
Mrs. Underwood, is your mother okay?
安德伍德太夫人 你母亲还好吗
Mr. President!
总统先生
Mr. Chase? Who are you?
蔡斯先生 你是谁
United States Secret Service.
特勤局的
We're not after you, Mr. Chase.
我们要的不是你 蔡斯先生
We're after whoever put you up to it.
我们是想要指使你这么干的人
Put me up to what?
指使我做什么
You can answer me here,
你可以现在回答我
or we can go to the Columbia field office for questioning.
或者我们可以去问哥伦比亚办事处
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
All right, I need you to come with me, sir.
请您跟我来一下 先生
Now, hold on. Step outside, sir.
等等 请出来 先生
I wanna talk to a lawyer.
我要找律师
I need backup at 4126.
4126号♥需要支援
Come on, that's not necessary. Not if you cooperate, sir.
没必要这样吧 除非你合作
If I talk to you, I won't get in trouble?
跟你说不会惹麻烦吧
I swear to God, Ms. Dunbar. It's all true.
我向上帝起誓 邓巴女士 这都是真的
Then where's the proof?
证据呢
I don't have the means, but you do.
我没办法找证据 但你可以
You've investigated him before. You know he's dangerous.
你调查过他 你知道他很危险
Mr. Goodwin--
古德温先生
Why would he go after me if I wasn't onto something?
如果我不是查到了真♥相♥ 他为什么要针对我
This was a high-level sting operation.
这是一起高级钓鱼执法
Major resources were dedicated to it.
还为此调动了大量资源
I'm... I was a journalist, no criminal record.
我原本是个记者 没有犯罪记录
How am I suddenly such a threat, unless I'm--
怎么突然就成了威胁 除非我...
Even if I did believe you,
就算我相信你
I am no longer part of the DOJ. I am a private citizen now.
我已经不是司法部的了 现在只是个普通市民
Who's running for president--
正在竞选总统
Aren't you breaking WITSEC protocol by being here?
你来这儿不违反证人保护计划的规定吗
I am no longer comfortable with this.
我不想再跟他谈了
You're... you're my last chance. Please!
你是我最后的机会 求你了
I suggest that you go back home. I'm... The things I've
我建议你还是回家吧 我 可是我
Don't make us get security involved. Please. Just
别逼我们叫保安 求你了 就
Just give us five minutes until she's out of the building.
你得在这儿等五分钟 让她离开
Please. Please listen to me.
求你了 求你听我说
I'm... I'm begging you.
我求你了
Just help me...
帮帮我
Help.
帮帮我
Please, please...
求你了 求你了
Oh, God...
天呐
How could you put me in a room with him?
你怎么能带他来见我
I didn't know what he was gonna say.
我并不知道他想要说什么
But I assumed that if he went to such great lengths--
不过我以为他这么煞费苦心
The DUI, that's all he has proof of. That's nothing.
他只有酒驾的证据 那什么都不算上
Even I have helped people get off for that.
我都帮过别人逃脱酒驾的惩罚
There's the affair... With no evidence.
还有外遇 没证据
Then he leaps to murder... Two murders?
他又在那扯什么谋杀 还杀了两个
The man is troubled.
这人有病
We saw the look in his eye.
他那眼神我们都看见了
I thought he might have something real.
我以为他有什么真凭实据呢
He used to be a good editor.
他以前做编辑做得挺好的
And now he is a convicted felon.
可他现在是个定了罪的重犯
You said no stone unturned.
你说的要不遗余力
I'm sorry, I should have thought better of it.
对不起 我应该想得更周到一些的
Yes, you should have.
是啊 你是应该
Let's let it go. How are we doing in South Carolina?
就这样吧 我们在南卡罗来纳情况如何
Early exit polls are good.
早期民调结果不错
We have a shot at winning. Actually winning?
我们有机会赢 真能赢吗
That billboard's done real damage.
那个广♥告♥牌造成了不小的破坏
I appreciate you doing this, Gene.
你能这么做我很感激 吉恩
You're really saving my life here.
你真是救了我一命
Just remember it when I run for county executive.
等我竞选县长的时候你记着就行
I'll be down here whenever you need me.
你随时需要我随时过来
Oh, it's not the when, it's the what. And how much.
重点不在时间 而是给什么和给多少
Afternoon, Oren.
下午好 奥林
Mr. President. Have a seat.
总统先生 坐吧
Didn't you learn your lesson with all that Peachoid nonsense?
上次大桃子的事儿你还没长记性啊
Well, you promised to help me with the 4th.
你说了要帮我搞定第4选区的
I let my bitterness get the better of me.
我被怨恨蒙蔽了
Who specifically approached you? A woman?
谁找的你 一个女的吗
Brunette? Yeah.
黑头发 对
Uh, about so tall, good-looking.
大概这么高 挺好看的
Wouldn't give me her name.
也不告诉我名字
We should get photos
我们应该把所有的
of everyone in Dunbar's staff that fits that description.
邓巴团队里符合描述的人的照片找来
Already compiling it, ma'am.
已经在整理了 夫人
And as for you...
至于你嘛
you're gonna plant yourself in front of as many TV cameras
你要去上电视 越多越好
that can gather around that bony ass of yours.
愿意拍你的都去上
You're gonna be wracked with guilt and overcome with conscience.
你要表现出被罪恶感折磨 然后良心发现
And you do that and I'll make sure that you aren't charged.
你做好了 我就确保你不会被起诉
You want me to say it was Dunbar?
你想让我说是邓巴指使的吗
Come on, be smarter than that, Oren. She'll sue you for slander.
拜托 聪明点 奥林 她会告你诽谤的
Just say you were bought
就说你被收买♥♥了就行
and people will connect the dots on their own.
剩下的大家自己就能琢磨出来
Get him out of here.
把他带走吧
I hope you don't Welsh on
我希望你不会像
your promise to me the way you did with Oren.
对待奥林一样违背对我的诺言
You're family, Gene. I would never betray one of the family.
你是家人 吉恩 我绝不会背叛家人
Shall we?
走吧
Ready?
准备好了吗
Many of you voted for me for mayor
你们很多人曾选我当市长
because you've known me your whole lives.
是因为你们认识我一辈子了
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表