剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
and I'll be fine.
我不介意
I mean, if we're gonna go beyond marriage, let's go beyond it.
如果我们要超越婚姻 那就超越吧
You have three saved messages.
您有三条已存留言
Message one. September 8th--
第一条信息 9月8日
Hi, uh, this is Laura Moretti leaving a message for Douglas--
您好 我是劳拉·莫雷蒂 留言给道格拉斯...
To save this message, press eight.
保存留言请按8
To call back, press five.
回拨请按5
To-- -
如
I'm sorry. Uh, my sitter was late, and, um...
抱歉 我的保姆到晚了...
and then there was traffic, so Just relax.
路上堵车 放松
It's fine.
没关系
It's so nice to meet you in person.
很高兴能见到您本人
Here.
给
I don't know why I got them. I guess I, uh...
我也不知道为什么买♥♥了花 我大概...
Anyway. No, they're lovely. Thank you.
总之 真美 谢谢
And, uh... and thank you again... for that donation.
还有...再次感谢您...给我们捐款
I just... I can't tell you how much it means--
我无法表达这对我们多重要
You already thanked me on your voice message
在语♥音♥留言里 还有之前通话时
and when we talked on the phone.
你已经谢过我了
You don't need to thank me anymore.
不用再感谢了
Okay, no more thanks.
好 不说谢谢了
I hope this place is okay.
希望这个地方还行
It's nothing fancy, but I come here a lot.
不是什么高档餐厅 但我常来
I like it. It has a lot of character.
我喜欢 挺有个性的地方
Tony liked greasy spoons like this.
东尼喜欢这种小餐馆
He used to take the kids to,
他以前每个周日下午
Ben's Chili Bowl every Sunday afternoon
都带孩子们去宾士红辣碗餐馆
and get them hot dogs.
买♥♥热狗给他们吃
Sorry.
抱歉
Don't be.
没事
I probably just shouldn't talk about my husband.
我也许不该谈我丈夫
I still get emotional.
我还是会控制不住情绪
You can... if you want to.
你可以谈...如果你想谈的话
Even if I cry?
哪怕我哭
I wanna know more about him.
我想多了解他
Will you close the doors, please?
能关一下门吗
Where is he?
他在哪
Twice in two days I've been here.
我两天来了这里两次
I know.
我知道
So, why am I here now?
我来这儿干吗
I want you back.
我希望你回来
I want you back, too.
我也是
But...
但是...
He understands.
他理解
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表