剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
I'll connect you now, sir.
我这就给您接 先生
President Petrov, you are now on with the president.
佩特罗夫总统 您现在在跟总统通话了
Good evening, Mr. President.
晚上好 总统先生
Good morning, Mr. President.
早上好 总统先生
Your speech was good.
你的讲话很棒
Perhaps, a bit too...
或许有点太...
optimistic, hmm?
乐观了
I meant what I said about Russia.
我说的关于俄♥国♥的话都是真心的
It's just words. They mean very little.
那只是空谈 没多大意义
I'm willing to back them up with action.
我愿意用实际行动支持我的言论
First, we should talk about a bailout.
首先 我们该谈谈救♥市♥计划
I'm willing to work with the IMF to get you what you need.
我愿意跟国际货币基金组织合作 帮你拿到所需
And second, as a gesture of good faith,
其次 作为示好
we'd like to return Igor Milkin to Russia.
我们愿把伊戈尔·米尔金还给俄♥国♥
You should've done so already.
你早该送他回来了
I need your assurances he'll get a trial.
我需要你保证他会得到审判
What do you care about Igor Milkin? I don't.
你在乎伊戈尔·米尔金干吗 我不在乎
You can send him to Siberia
你就是把他送去西伯利亚
and let him die of black lung in a coal mine, for all I care.
让他在矿井里死于黑肺病 我都不在乎
But I do care about your economy.
但我在乎你的经济
You keep killing high-profile businessmen
你继续这么杀害受瞩目的商人
and seizing their assets.
查抄他们的财产
That's no You mean, traitors?
那样不... 你是说叛徒吧
Look, I am aware that they were plotting a coup,
听着 我知道他们在密谋造♥反♥
but that still doesn't--
但那还是不...
Yes, because you orchestrated it.
是的 因为是你策划的
Excuse me? Why else would Milkin fly to America?
什么 否则米尔金为什么要飞去美国
We had nothing to do with this.
这事跟我们完全无关
You... you lied to me about the Jordan Valley,
你...在约旦河谷的事上就跟我撒过谎
you lied to me about Michael Corrigan.
你在迈克尔·科里根的事上跟我撒了谎
I am not trying to replace you, Viktor.
我不是想要推♥翻♥你 维克多
I'm trying to help you. But you have to help me.
我是想帮你 但你也得帮我
These threats of reducing your oil production, it won't work.
石油减产这样的威胁不会好使的
You think jacking up energy prices is gonna hurt us,
你以为抬升能源价格会伤到我们
but it's just extortion.
但那只是敲诈
And I will not respond to extortion.
我不会向敲诈低头的
Now, I'll send your traitor back,
我可以把你的叛徒送回去
but you've got to stop
但你不能再
seizing companies and making people disappear.
查抄公♥司♥ 把人变没了
Igor Milkin is worse than a traitor. He's an American puppet.
伊戈尔·米尔金比叛徒还糟糕 他是美国的傀儡
Regime change, that's extortion.
改朝换代 那才是敲诈
Yes, but they acted on their own. You're being paranoid.
是啊 但那是他们自己的行为 你是多虑了
Send him back. No terms.
送他回来 别开条件
We're not going to get anywhere if you're not willing to negotiate.
你如果不肯谈判 我们不会有进展的
Well...
那...
then I believe we're finished.
我们没话可说了
And I believe you're right. Thank you, Mr. President.
是没什么可说了 谢谢 总统先生
Put Milkin in a secure location. He's not going anywhere.
把米尔金安置在安全地点 他哪都不去
Mr. Milkin.
米尔金先生
I need you to come with me.
请你跟我来
Where are we going?
我们去哪
A detainment facility.
羁押设施
I'm not being deported, am I?
我不是要被遣返吧
No, we're going to process your asylum request.
不 我们要处理你的庇护请求
Claire?
克莱尔
If you wanna smoke, you should smoke.
如果你想抽烟 就抽吧
I only wanted one drag.
我只是想抽一根
He hated how you used to go down to the stables with your cigarettes.
他讨厌你以前拿着烟去马厩
I didn't realize he knew.
我不知道他知道这事
He adored you. You got away with murder.
他那么爱你 你杀人他都不会在乎
Did you wait up for me?
你一直没睡等着我吗
No, it's the medication.
不 是药的关系
Keeps me tired all day, and then I'm up all night.
让我整天都感觉疲惫 然后又整宿睡不着
I... I watched the speech.
我...看了讲话
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
It's late, Mother. Let's talk in the morning.
很晚了 母亲 我们早上再谈吧
By the way, those earrings are beautiful. I noticed 'em on TV.
对了 耳环真漂亮 我在电视上注意到了
They're Francis' mother's earrings.
是弗兰西斯母亲的耳环
They look like they're over a carat. Two carats.
貌似不止一克拉 两克拉
No doubt she stole them from someone.
她肯定从谁那儿偷来的
The Underwoods never cease to amaze.
安德伍德一家永远能让人吃惊
Mother...
母亲
I'm going to need some money.
我需要点钱
For the clinic? Isn't--
给诊所吗 不是...
A million five for LeAnn and some on top of that.
150万 给莉安 还额外再需要一点
Well, I thought your campaign was dead.
我以为你的竞选没戏了
It is, but I still need her to work for me.
是的 但我还是需要她为我工作
But, what for? I mean, I can't ask my friends for money and--
但做什么呢 我可以向我的朋友借钱
Our money.
我们的钱
You mean my money.
你是指我的钱
Don't fight me on this.
别跟我争
Daddy would've done it, no questions asked.
爸爸会毫不犹豫地给我
Yes, well... I'm not as foolish as he was.
是啊 我没他那么傻
Well, I'll just have to sell the estate.
那我只能卖♥♥掉地♥产♥了
You what?
什么
The money is in the trust, but the land is in my name.
钱在信托里 但地♥产♥是在我名下
You wouldn't dare. Well, I'm asking for your help.
你不会敢的 我在求你帮忙
If you refuse to give it Help?
如果你不肯 帮忙
You didn't lift a finger to help me when I got sick.
我生病时你可完全没帮过我
You didn't tell me you were sick!
你没告诉我你病了
Because you had turned your back on me!
因为你已经背弃了我
Oh, you are such a disappointment.
你是那么让人失望
You don't want me to sell
你不希望我
this house out from under you, but I will.
背着你卖♥♥掉房♥子 但我会的
I am the mother.
我是你母亲
I am the mother!
我是你母亲
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表