剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Mrs. Underwood? Dr. Saxon is on the line.
安德伍德夫人 萨克逊医生的电♥话♥
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Hello?
你好
Good evening, or good morning.
晚上好 或者说早上好
President Underwood is currently being prepped for surgery
安德伍德总统正在准备手术
to receive a liver transplant.
接受肝脏移植
Barring any complications,
不出意外的话
the surgery is expected to take 12 to 13 hours.
手术将耗时12到13小时
Uh, we'll update you about the progress if need be,
有需要的话我们会向大家更新情况
but probably nothing more until the operation's completed.
但在手术结束之前应该不会有什么消息了
We can turn the plane around right now, ma'am.
我们可以马上让飞机掉头 夫人
You'll be back before he's out of surgery.
你能在他手术结束之前赶回去
We should do that, Claire.
我们应该那样做 克莱尔
I'll be late to the summit, but everyone will--
峰会我会迟到 但是大家能
No. We're almost there.
不 我们马上就到了
We keep going. Honestly, Claire
我们继续前进 说实话 克莱尔
Inform the captain to stay on course. Yes, ma'am.
告诉机长保持航线 是 夫人
Connect me with Seth Grayson, please.
请给我接赛斯·格雷森
He's already gone in.
他已经进去了
The First Lady is currently en route to Brandenburg
第♥一♥夫♥人♥在去勃兰登堡的路上
and will not be in Washington for the surgery.
手术期间不会回到华盛顿
She will continue onto the G7
她会继续按计划
Summit to assist Secretary Durant, as planned.
在七国♥峰♥会中协助杜兰特国务卿
She asked me to read the following statement.
她让我宣读以下声明
"It was a difficult decision for me not to return..."
"不调头对我来说是个困难的决定"
But I know my husband. If he were conscious...
但我了解我的丈夫 如果他醒着
"...he'd tell me to press on..."
"他会让我继续前行"
...that the best way to be at his side is to serve my country.
因为支持他最好的方式就是为国效力
"And I can serve it better in Germany than in a waiting room.
"而我在德国能比在等候室里发挥更大的作用
If there's an emergency, I'll return immediately..."
如果有紧急情况 我会马上回去"
...but I have the utmost faith...
但我对杰弗逊纪念医院的
"...in the medical team at Jefferson Memorial."
"医疗团队有极大的信心"
I'm praying for a successful procedure,
我在祈祷手术成功
and I ask all of you to join me in praying for my husband,
我也请求你们跟我一起为我丈夫
your president.
你们的总统祈祷
Right over there, Ms. Dunbar.
请就坐 邓巴女士
Will your attorneys be joining us?
你的律师会来参加吗
I've asked my attorneys not to attend.
我已经让我的律师不要来了
We have to advise you that it's in your best interest--
我们得说明 为您的利益考虑...
I'm well aware, Mr. Morgan.
我很清楚 摩根先生
It's not my first time at this table.
我不是第一次坐上这张桌子了
Thank you, President Zhou. President Petrov?
谢谢 周主席 佩特罗夫总统
Russia shares China's desire for inclusion.
俄♥罗♥斯♥和中国一样希望参与国际峰会
We are looking forward to productive talks.
我们期待展开有成效的会谈
And we also want to extend our sincere best wishes
同时我们也要对安德伍德总统的手术
for President Underwood's surgery.
致以最真诚的祝福
He is dearly missed at this meeting.
我们都非常想念他
Thank you, Mr. President.
谢谢 总统先生
So, shall we begin?
我们可以开始了吗
The most pressing order of business
当务之急是
is the joint IMF, American-Chinese debt relief package
联♥合♥国♥际货币基金组织以及美国和中国
to the Russian Federation.
对俄联邦的债务减免计划
We're recording?
在录吗
Ms. Dunbar, any statement you make
邓巴女士 你所作的任何陈述
will be part of the public record as part of the DOJ report.
都将记入司法部报告 成为公共记录
Although this video is simply for purposes of...
虽然这段录像只是为了...
You can make the video available to the media.
你可以把录像传给媒体
I have nothing to hide.
我没有什么好隐瞒的
So you're waiving your right to keep the video from public view?
你是要放弃对大众保密的权利吗
I am.
是的
The attorney general says you pressured her
司法部长说你曾向她施压
to look into Lucas Goodwin's claims--
要她追查卢卡斯·古德温的说法
I've read the attorney general's statement.
我读过司法部长的陈词
We also have a deposition from a young woman,
我们还得到一份来自一名年轻女性的证词
a staffer, who says Goodwin
是一名职员 她说古德温
posed as a volunteer at an event in Cincinnati on March 8th.
在3月8日辛辛那提的一场活动中假扮成志愿者
Did you meet with Mr. Goodwin?
你与古德温先生会过面吗
I shake hundreds of people's hands at every event.
我在每场活动上都要与上百人握手
If he was in Cincinnati, there's a chance I may have shaken his.
如果他去过辛辛那提 我有可能跟他握过手
But the claim that he and I met one-on-one...
但要说我跟他曾单独会面...
So you're saying you didn't meet with him?
所以你是说你没有见过他吗
We have phone records, Ms. Dunbar.
我们有电♥话♥记录 邓巴女士
You did speak to the attorney general.
你的确曾与司法部长通过话
Martha is my former boss and an old friend.
玛莎是我的前任上司和老友
We speak frequently. Why she would claim that I...
我们经常通话 她为什么要说我...
We need a simple answer, Ms. Dunbar.
我们要个简单的回答 邓巴女士
Did you or did you not
你是否
meet with Lucas Goodwin privately in Cincinnati?
曾与卢卡斯·古德温在辛辛那提私下见面
Yes.
是的
I met with a man I didn't know
我与一名不认识的男人见了面
who turned out to be unhinged.
结果发现他精神错乱
I contacted the attorney general
我联♥系♥司法部长
because she's the top law enforcement official in the country
是因为她是全国顶尖的执法人员
and WITSEC is under her jurisdiction.
而且证人保护计划受她管辖
I did nothing wrong.
我没做错什么
Tell us the nature of this meeting.
告诉我们这场会面的性质
I'd like to say, for the record,
我要郑重声明
that I think this interview is an act of political sabotage.
我认为这次面谈是一场政♥治♥阴谋
Its goal is to make me look guilty by association,
其目的就是要通过关联让我看上去有罪
but there are the way things look and the way things actually are.
但表现与事实是两回事
When I investigated Frank Underwood,
我调查弗兰克·安德伍德的时候
he looked innocent, but he wasn't.
他看上去是清白的 但他并不是
I couldn't prove it, but I knew it to be true.
我无法证明 可我知道确实如此
Ms. Dunbar...
邓巴女士
You have proof that I met with Mr. Goodwin.
你们有我跟古德温先生会面的证据
I've admitted it.
我已经承认了
All that proves is that I'm honest,
这只能证明我的诚实
unlike a president who would use the Department of Justice
不像总统那样为了个人利益
to target his political opponent for his own personal gain.
利用司法部去攻击他的对手
Let me remind you, ma'am,
我要提醒你 女士
the president was unconscious when this investigation began...
总统在这次调查开始前就已陷入昏迷...
It doesn't matter whether he was unconscious or not,
不论他是否意识清醒
whether he lives or dies.
不论他是死是活
The president is the people who work for him.
为总统效力的人代表的就是他
I don't think this is going to work.
我觉得这事成不了
Petrov's talking the talk in session,
佩特罗夫在会上只是说说而已
but he won't meet with me privately.
他不肯跟我私下见面
Chinese are ready to sign, if that's the hold-up.
中国人已经准备签字了 如果是因为这个
It's not the Chinese.
跟中国人无关
He refuses to meet with anyone other than a head of state.
他拒绝跟任何非国家首脑讲话
Then see if he'll meet with the president's wife.
那就看看他愿不愿意跟总统夫人见面
It doesn't change the fact that he is morally corrupt,
这不能改变他道德败坏的事实
and he has corrupted the institutions that report to him.
他也败坏了听命于他的机关
That is why I am running for president,
所以我才要竞选总统
because someone needs to fight this.
因为总得有人跟他抗争
So not only did she meet with Goodwin,
她不止跟古德温见了面
she's using the investigation to attack a president
她还利用调查来攻击
who's on the operating table as we speak.
这会儿正在手术台上的总统
Yeah, the way she keeps defending herself
是啊 她一直为自己辩护
only gives conspiracy theorists more...
只会让阴谋论者有更多...
She's done.
她完了
Now, I'm not saying that she was involved...
我不是说她有参与...
Without a doubt.
毫无疑问
...but many are taking to social media...
...但许多人正在社交媒体上...
Seth. Hello, Cynthia.
赛斯 你好 辛西娅
Think you might have anything for me?
你有没有什么工作给我
...and certainly not a president whose approval rating...
...尤其总统的支持率还...
On your campaign?
在你们的竞选团队里
Yeah, it's ironic...
是的 很讽刺
I'm gonna hang up now. Good luck.
我得挂了 祝你好运
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表