剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
John! We're paying you to clean cars,
约翰 我们雇你来洗车
not read the paper.
不是让你来看报的
Yeah, okay. Sorry.
好的 抱歉
When I think of the goodness of Jesus
每当我感念慈爱的天主
and all that He's done for me,
和他对我的恩典
my soul shouts out, "Hallelujah."
我的灵魂都会大喊 哈利路亚
Hallelujah! Amen.
哈利路亚 阿门
That was absolutely beautiful.
真是太动人了
You sang it as heavenly and as loudly
你们唱得好听又响亮
as we do in Dallas. Amen!
不输我们达拉斯那边 阿门
Amen.
阿门
My mother and I are proud to
我母亲和我非常荣幸地
introduce a man who fought for you in Congress.
请出曾在国会为你们的权益奋战
He's fighting for you now in the White House.
如今继续在白宫为你们奋斗的人
We wanna help him to stay there.
我们希望能帮他留在白宫
Amen. Amen.
阿门 阿门
President Frank Underwood!
有请弗兰克·安德伍德总统
All right!
欢迎
Thank you.
谢谢
You're all wonderful.
你们唱得太好了
Thank you. Please be seated.
谢谢大家 快请坐
You know, it's on a morning like this, in a church like yours,
这样美好的上午 这样和谐的教堂
that I'm very proud to be a South Carolinian.
让我很骄傲能来到南卡罗莱纳
"How many of you drove to church?
"你们有多少人开车来教堂的
Let me start by asking,
我先问各位一句
how many of you drove to church here this morning?"
今天早上你们有多少是开车来的"
How many of you drove to get to church here this morning?
你们今天有多少人是开车来教堂的
And how many of you drove together?
你们有多少人是拼车来的呢
Well, I can appreciate that.
我理解拼车的各位
Gas prices right now
这年头的油价
are putting a strain on everybody's pocketbooks.
快把大家都烧穷了
Isn't that true?
你们说对不对
I think maybe more here in Gaffney,
我想加夫尼的油价尤其高
at least I feel it here in Gaffney more than anywhere else.
至少我对加夫尼尤其感同身受
"Especially here in Gaffney.
"尤其是在加夫尼
Now, as president, I feel responsible for that.
作为总统 我觉得对此负有责任
Or maybe, I feel even more so here.
或许 在这里我的责任感更强烈
You know, we've never been a rich town.
我们这里向来就不怎么富裕
You know, a lot of times in my childhood, I thought to myself,
我小的时候常常琢磨
'Why, we just, we were almost like an invisible town to people...
'为什么我们这里在世人眼中就跟空气似的呢
We didn't matter.'"
我们无关紧要'"
That we didn't matter.
我们无关紧要
And, of course, I was a white boy.
当然了 我还是个白人小子呢
And as poor as my family was,
虽然我家挺穷的
we still were a lot better off than a lot of your families...
但还是比在座的许多家庭宽裕不少
who not only had to struggle through poverty
你们不仅要和贫穷斗争
but had to fight racism as well.
还得和种族歧视斗争
Now, how many of you remember 1973?
你们有多少人还记得1973年
"Now, how many of you remember 1973?
"你们有多少人还记得1973年
When gas prices were as bad as they are today,
那年的汽油价格跟今天一样飙涨
and we had to wait hours just to fill our tank.
我们为了加油 得排队排好几里地
Why, OPEC was trying to hold us hostage then
石油输出国家组织当时想要挟我们
just as Russia's trying to hold us hostage now.
就像今天 俄♥罗♥斯♥也想故技重施
But somehow...
但是不知怎地
our little community, why, we came together, didn't we?
我们这个小社区团结了起来 是不是
We came together, didn't we?" Yes.
我们团结了起来 是不是" 是的
We looked out for each other. We were there for each other.
我们互帮互助 同舟共济
Now, maybe we didn't matter to the rest of the country,
也许今天 我们对国内其他地方仍然无关紧要
but we sure as heck mattered to each other.
但我们对彼此却至关重要
We're still struggling with poverty,
我们还在和贫穷斗争
and racism is still something we have to fight against.
我们仍然需要和种族歧视斗争
But I know that this town does matter.
但是我知道 这地方非常重要
That all of you matter.
你们都非常重要
And I don't just say that because African Americans
我这么说可不仅仅是因为非裔
represent half the vote in this state.
手里握着全州一半的选票
I say that because, despite our troubles...
我这么说是因为 尽管有种种问题
we are one community.
我们仍然团结在一起
One family.
我们仍然是一家人
And that gives us strength.
这给了我们力量
That strength is a powerful thing.
这股力量无比强大
It's not invisible.
不容忽视
It radiates.
光芒万丈
I place my faith in God to give me purpose.
我相信上帝会给我目标
I put my hope in you to give me strength.
我希望你们给我力量
Yes, sir.
嗯 先生
And come tomorrow, when you vote...
而明天你们投票的时候
I hope that you will place your trust in me...
我也希望你们能信任我
...to help continue to lead this country
让我们继续带领这个国家前行
as we have led this community, together.
就像我们在这里齐心协力 共建家园
Thank you all very much.
非常感谢你们
Good morning.
早上好
I'm LeAnn Harvey, traveling to Washington.
我是莉安·哈维 去华盛顿
The First Lady isn't here yet, Ms. Harvey,
第♥一♥夫♥人♥还没来 哈维女士
but you're welcome to board the plane, if you'd like.
不过如果你愿意的话可以先登机
Uh, no, I'll wait until she gets here. Thank you.
不了 我还是等她来吧 谢谢
Aidan.
艾丹
Hey, I just sent the research.
我刚把调研报告发过去了
What's the gist? The anger, it's biblical.
结果怎么样 遮天♥怒♥火啊
Uh, gas prices? Yeah, gas is school.
油价闹的吗 是啊 上学烧汽油
Gas is work.
上班烧汽油
Gas is the family trip to Disneyland.
全家去迪士尼乐园也得烧汽油
Every cent it goes up is another six points on the anger index.
油价每涨一毛钱 愤怒指数就涨6个百分点
We predict that $7 a gallon will get you riots.
我们预测油价到了7元 就会全民暴♥动♥
What about the First Lady?
第♥一♥夫♥人♥呢
Oh, she's faring better than he is.
她的形象比她丈夫积极多了
Sympathy for the sick mother.
主要是同情她母亲病重
Thanks for the rush job on this.
多谢你们加急赶出来
Well, you're a friend. And this is far more interesting than...
你是朋友嘛 再说这个要比
testing names of anti-depressants for five-year-olds, or...
调查五岁小孩的抗抑郁药名 或者
what color cross trainers soccer moms will drool over.
中产家庭主妇垂涎什么颜色的跑步机有趣多了
I thought you hated politics. I do.
我还以为你讨厌政♥治♥ 没错
But anger? And seduction?
但是愤怒和诱惑
Those are interesting.
这些可好玩得很
Mother, my earrings. Yes?
母亲 我的耳环 什么
You took them.
被你拿了
I did no such thing.
我才没拿
I said I don't...
我说了不是我...
You're taking my money. I took something of yours.
你要拿我的钱 我也得拿你点东西
Claire...
克莱尔
When you leave today, I don't want you coming back.
你今天走了就别回来了
Oh, I'll come and go as I please, Mother.
我想来就来 想走就走 母亲
This is unreal.
太滑稽了
You sure we can count on this guy?
你确定我们能指望这人
He loathes Francis. That we can count on.
他厌恶弗兰西斯 这一点绝对可以指望
But use your best judgment.
但是你也多留意
Who compiled this?
这是谁做的调查
An analytics firm I contract with,
和我有合作的一家分♥析♥公♥司♥
one of the best in the country.
国内顶尖
They can be trusted?
他们可靠吗
Yes. I work directly with the owner.
可靠 我直接和老板合作的
Francis really needs this win in South Carolina.
弗兰西斯非常希望能拿下南卡罗莱纳
He sure does.
当然了
Let's release more of the strategic reserve.
再向市场投放些战略储备吧
That might slow down the price inflation, but it won't halt it.
这也许能减缓涨价势头 但遏制不住的
How are you two ladies enjoying those ribs?
两位女士可喜欢这道肋排啊
Mmm, I'm gonna need a nap after this.
吃完饭之后我得美美地睡一会儿
Well, you'll have time.
那你们慢用
I have two hours of fundraising calls to make.
我还得打两小时的电♥话♥筹款
It was very nice of you
非常感谢您
to let us stay at your house, Mr. President.
让我们在您家落脚 总统先生
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表