剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
but I have to admit...
但我还是得承认
it's been nice to take a break from the road.
能从竞选中解脱一小会儿真是太棒了
I don't know how you do it,
我不知道你是怎么做到的
running mate and First Lady.
同时当竞选伙伴和第♥一♥夫♥人♥
I'm still trying to figure that out myself, actually.
事实上我自己也在琢磨呢
I think it's admirable.
我觉得这令人敬佩
If we win,
如果我们赢了
I'd love to do something more than update my Instagram.
我想做点更新图片分享之外的事
When I criticized that, it was just because--
我当时批评那个 只是...
No, not at all. I didn't take offense.
不 没关系 我不介意
It's politics.
这是政♥治♥
I'd love to do something like your gun bill.
我想做点类似你枪♥支♥法案那样的事
It's a shame it didn't pass the Senate.
没能通过参议院真是遗憾
You support that legislation?
你支持那项立法
Mmm, I'm from England.
我来自英格兰
We think your gun obsession is madness.
我们认为你们对枪♥支♥的痴迷太疯狂了
Will does, too, but he can't admit it.
威尔也是 但是他不能承认
Mustn't upset the base. Ah, yes, the base.
不能惹怒空军基地 对呀 基地
Mustn't upset the base.
不能惹怒空军基地
You know, you're actually a role model of mine.
你其实是我的榜样
I mean, your work on the environment,
你做的那些工作 环保
sexual assault, being ambassador...
性侵犯 当大使...
I mean, obviously, I'd prefer if we win.
当然了 我更想我们赢
But if we didn't,
但如果赢不了
I think you'd make a wonderful Vice President.
你一定能成为一名优秀的副总统
Mommy, what are you drinking?
妈妈 你在喝什么
It's coffee, sweetheart.
是咖啡 亲爱的
I want some! I want some!
我也想要 我也想要
Not so loud. You'll wake your sister.
别这么大声 会吵醒妹妹的
Can I have some?
我能喝一点吗
You're not old enough.
你还太小了
But do you want some water or some juice?
你想喝水吗 还是果汁
I think we've got some juice in the fridge.
冰箱里面应该有果汁
I'll get it.
我去拿
He's very cute.
他好可爱
Do you regret it, not having children?
你后悔没要孩子吗
Oh, I'm sorry. That's too personal.
对不起 这个问题太私人了
Do you ever regret having them?
那你后悔过要孩子吗
We've got voice verification. They're on the line, sir.
我们有声音确认了 他们在线 先生
Do I need to keep them engaged so you can trace the call?
我需要拖住他们好让你们追踪通话吗
No, Internet call.
不用 是网络通话
Rerouted every three milliseconds. Untraceable.
每30毫秒换路由 无法追踪
We have two main objectives.
我们有两个主要目标
More information, extending the deadline.
获取更多信息 拖延最后期限
But our top priority is a first concession. Proof of life.
但最重要的任务是证明人♥质♥还活着
So you'll promise nothing.
所以你什么都不承诺
Okay.
好的
Keep in mind that they may be recording this call.
记住他们可能会对通话录音
It's publicity they want.
他们想要炒作
Okay, I'm ready.
好的 我准备好了
This is Governor Conway.
我是康威州长
I'd like to speak with Jim, Caroline and Melissa.
我想和吉姆 卡洛琳和梅莉莎通话
You speak to me.
你和我说
I need some proof that they're still alive.
我需要证据证明他们还活着
Please tell Melissa that her grandparents miss her very much
请告诉梅莉莎她的祖父母非常想念她
and, uh, they are praying for her.
他们在为她祈祷
You're not gonna make us feel sorry for 'em.
你这么做不会让我们为他们感到抱歉
How sorry did you feel
你向无辜的穆♥斯♥林♥
when you dropped bombs on innocent Muslims, Governor?
投炸♥弹♥的时候 又有多抱歉 州长
The President's a coward. He sends others to do his killing.
总统是个懦夫 派别人去杀人
But you're worse.
但你更坏
You make speeches about how proud you are
你还发表讲话说你对打了一场不义之战
that you fought in an unjust war.
感到多么的自豪
How would you feel if a bomb was dropped on your daughter?
如果炸♥弹♥落在你女儿身上 你是什么感受
If she was blown up and had to be buried in pieces?
如果她被炸飞 死无全尸
You're American, right?
你是美国人 对吗
Our allegiance is to Yusuf Al Ahmadi
我们效忠于阿赫麦德和尤瑟夫·艾哈迈德
and the Islamic Caliphate.
和哈里发帝国
America is our enemy and must meet our demands.
美国是我们的敌人 必须满足我们的需求
Uh, you understand that
你明白
I can't speak on behalf of the government.
我不能代表政♥府♥说话
I can only communicate what you say to the President.
我只能把你说的话转达给总统
I'll need some time.
我需要些时间
You think we're stupid? He's listening right now.
你当我们傻吗 他正听着呢
This is the President speaking.
我是总统
We talk to Conway only.
我们只和康威说话
But if you want anything to happen,
如果你想要什么的话
I'm the one that can make it so.
只有我能办到
Then why have you done nothing?
那你为什么什么都不做
I'm talking to Congress about the money.
我在和国会讨论钱的事
I'm consulting with my military advisers about a pullout,
和我的军事顾问讨论撤军
but nothing can happen in a few hours.
但这些都不可能在几个小时内完成
You just want more time so you can find us.
你就是想拖延时间好找到我们
Are we looking for you? Yes.
我们在找你们吗 是的
But that's only so you'll turn over the Millers without incident.
只是为保证你们把米勒一家毫发无伤地交出来
But there is no handing over.
不会有什么移交
Either you give us what we want or we kill them.
要么满足我们的要求 否则他们就得死
Nothing will happen until we have proof of life.
不证明他们还活着 我们什么都不做
All right, here's your proof of life.
好吧 给你个活着的证据
Cut out the girl's tongue.
把那女孩舌头切了
No! This is Conway.
不 我是康威
No! Please, before you do anything...
不 求求你 在你做出什么之前
Mommy! Josh. Zach.
妈妈 约书 扎克
Do you think we care you know who we are?
你以为我们在乎你知道我们的身份吗
No, stop!
不 住手
I'd like to speak with you, just for a moment.
我想跟你谈谈 一小会儿就行
I... I have something to say,
我有话要说
but I need Melissa to stop screaming
但别让梅莉莎再叫了
so I can hear you. No!
这样我才能听清你 不
Can I hear her voice?
我能听听她说话吗
We need her voice.
我们必须听见她说话
I'm here. I'm Melissa.
我在这儿 我是梅莉莎
Hi, Melissa. My name is Will--
你好 梅莉莎 我是威尔
You heard her voice. Now talk.
你听见她说话了 快说吧
Oh, no.
不
Yes, I... I've killed a lot of people.
对 我杀过很多人
Some of them innocent people.
其中有无辜者
And every single night...
每一晚
I haven't even told my wife this...
我都没对我妻子说过
but every single night, I have nightmares.
但每一晚 我都做噩梦
I picture my own daughter, Lily,
我想象我自己的女儿 莉莉
and my wife... and my son,
我的妻子 儿子
just like you described...
就像你说的那样
blown away.
被炸飞了
Gone.
死了
Now, you could say that I...
你可以说我
I have these demons because what I did was wrong
我做噩梦是因为我做得不对
and that your cause is righteous.
而你的动机是正义的
But I believed that my cause was righteous, too.
但我当时也认为我的动机是正义的
And if I could take it all back...
如果我能撤销发生的事
I wouldn't do it again.
我不会做同样的事
The truth is...
其实
I'm ashamed of what I've done.
我为我的行为感到羞耻
Now, the president is right.
总统说得对
We need more time to work on your demands,
我们需要更多时间来筹备你们的要求
but more importantly,
但更重要的是
I'm guessing you've never killed anyone before.
我猜你之前从没杀过人
And speaking as someone who knows what it means to kill,
身为一个了解杀戮的人 我要说
you owe yourselves more time
在做出无法挽回之事前
before you do something you can never take back.
你该给自己更多时间
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表