剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
This will then enable a return to a more stable oil market,
这将使石油市场和全球经济
as well as a stable global economy.
重归稳定
Now, in order to make this plan viable
为使这项计划可行
and mitigate any tax burden...
并减轻美国和
...to the American and Chinese taxpayers,
中国纳税人的税收负担
the corporations will provide the bulk of the investment,
私营公♥司♥将提供大部分投资
the, uh, infrastructure to extract the oil and the technology.
开采石油的基础设施和技术
and then any of the profits
所得利润
will then be distributed commensurately among
也将在这些公♥司♥之间
these corporations, as well,
对应分配
and including the land value invested by the Russian government.
也包括俄♥国♥政♥府♥投资的土地价值
So at this time, I'd like to open the floor to any questions.
现在 我愿意接受任何提问
I'm getting a lot of
有很多人问我
questions about the First Lady's involvement.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥扮演了什么角色
We stick to our message that she was just there to assist.
我们就坚持说 她只是过去协助
Secretary Durant led the effort.
杜兰特国务卿才是主导
There's multiple reports that she and Petrov had a long meeting.
有很多报道说她和佩特罗夫开了很长的会
They greeted each other. That's it.
他们不过是互相问候 就这样
So we deny?
那我们否认吗
The President hasn't approved the plan yet.
总统还未批准这个方案
We wanna focus on his recovery, not the-
我们要关注他的康复 而不是...
Yes? Secretary of Health for you, sir.
什么事 卫♥生♥部♥长找您 先生
I'll find you in your office.
我回头去你办公室找你
Madam Secretary.
部长女士
I just sent you an email. Hold on.
我刚给你发了邮件 稍等
What is this?
这是什么
The father you see there?
看见照片上的父亲了吧
That's who we bumped for the President.
那就是我们为总统挤下去的人
He died an hour ago.
他一小时前去世了
Father of two, loving husband.
留下两个孩子和他深爱的妻子
Delete it right now from your outbox.
马上从你的发件箱删除
I already did, but I wanted you to see his face...
已经删了 但我想让你看到他的脸
the family he left behind.
和他留下的亲人
Well, uh, it will probably take a few days, but, uh, I'm--
可能需要几天时间 但我...
My wife is up.
我太太来了
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢 先生们
Mrs. Underwood. Mrs. Underwood.
安德伍德夫人 安德伍德夫人
Claire.
克莱尔
Are you in a lot of pain?
你痛吗
Nothing I can't handle.
忍♥得了
Meechum?
密查姆怎么样
I spoke to his mother.
我和他母亲联♥系♥过了
Francis, don't... Help me up.
弗兰西斯 别... 帮我起来
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yes. It's good for the recovery.
是的 这对康复有好处
Doctor's orders.
医生的吩咐
They want me on my feet at least once a day.
他们要我每天至少下床一次
Let's take a walk.
我们走走吧
Now, let me see if I can do it.
看我行不行
I need a minute.
我得缓一缓
I'm going to approve your plan.
我会批准你的方案
It's a good plan.
那方案很棒
It was hard.
很不容易
Harder than I thought it would be.
比我预想的还要难
Stay with me.
留在我身边吧
It's us against them. Always.
我们一起对付他们 一直如此
Otherwise, what's the goddamn point?
不然还有什么意义呢
I can't do it, Francis.
我不能 弗兰西斯
I can't come back and be First Lady.
我不能回来再做第♥一♥夫♥人♥了
Not that.
不是这样
Not that.
不是这样
I said you were nothing, in the Oval, without me.
我之前在总统办公室 说没有我你什么也不是
It's the other way around.
应该反过来才对
It would have to be different.
必须要有所改变了
I know.
我知道
That's what I'm saying.
我就是这个意思
Come on. Let's see if you can make it to the end of the hall.
来吧 看你能不能走到大厅尽头
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表