剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
And he questions the patriotism of a man who has fought in many?
而他却质疑这位曾多次为国而战的人的爱国心
You hear me, Mr. President.
你听好 总统先生
I demand that you do something about ICO.
我要求你对哈里发国采取措施
And I demand that you make an apology to the general.
我要求你对将军道歉
And we're not leaving Atlanta until you've done both.
你不做到这两点 我们就不离开亚特兰大
Live on every network right now.
各大电视台都在直播
I gotta hand it to him.
他这步棋我服气
I wonder if this was his idea,
不知道是不是他自己的主意
'cause it's almost something like I would do.
因为都有点我的风格了
We ignore him. It's 95 degrees. Let him sweat it out.
不管他 外面35度呢 让他熬下去吧
I think the longer we ignore him, the more attention they'll get.
我们越是不理他 他得到的关注就会越高
I agree with LeAnn.
我同意莉安
So apologize.
那就道歉吧
It's only pride.
无非是面子而已
I can do it if you want, sir.
如果您同意 我可以来道歉 先生
I wrote the statement.
是我写的声明
No, it only works if it comes from Francis.
不 只有弗兰西斯亲自出面才管用
Claire's right.
克莱尔说得对
And we can do more than just apologize.
除了道歉 我们还可以做更多
I can meet with the bastard.
我可以和这混♥蛋♥见面
The issues the governor and the general raise are important ones.
州长和将军指出的问题都非常重要
They transcend party affiliations and, quite frankly, politics.
这超越两党分歧 甚至超越政♥治♥
And so in that spirit, I'm inviting the governor
所以有鉴于此 我在此邀请州长
to come here and join me,
来到这里和我见面
so that we can have a conversation privately because...
这样我们可以举♥行♥闭门会谈 因为
whoever becomes the president is going to have to deal with ICO
无论最终谁当选 都要对付哈里发国
and all of the other terrorist threats that we face around the globe.
以及我们在世界各地面临的其他恐怖威胁
So I'm looking forward to hearing
所以我期待听到
whatever ideas and solutions that they may have...
他们可能有的任何想法和方案
because a smart president will steal good ideas from anyone.
因为聪明的总统会想偷任何人的好主意
Let's kill them with kindness, shall we?
我们用仁慈干掉他们吧
Governor. Mr. President.
州长 总统先生
Would you please put the General on the line?
请让将军接一下电♥话♥好吗
Sir?
先生
General...
将军
your service to this country is greatly valued
你对这个国家的贡献深受看重
and your patriotism is without doubt.
你的爱国精神也是不可置疑的
And in the heat of the campaign, well, we went too far.
在激烈的竞选之中 我们过火了
We issued statements that we shouldn't have,
我们发表了不该发表的声明
and for that I want to apologize,
为此我要向你道歉
and I do hope that you will accept it.
希望你能接受
Far more important to me than an apology
对我而言 除掉哈里发国
is eliminating ICO, Mr. President.
远比道歉重要 总统先生
I couldn't agree with your more, General.
我非常赞同 将军
If you'd be so kind as to put the Governor back on the phone.
麻烦你把电♥话♥交回给州长
I received your invitation, Mr. President.
我收到你的邀请了 总统先生
And will you join us, Governor?
那你会来吗 州长
Only if it leads to real action, not just talk.
得是为了行动 而不是空谈才行
I can promise you, Governor,
我向你保证 州长
and the rest of America that it will not just be talk.
也向整个美国保证 不会是空谈
Then, yes. If it truly leads to securing our freedom.
那好 如果真有助于保卫自♥由♥的话
Thank you very much. I look forward to seeing you.
非常感谢 我期待与你见面
Thank you all very much.
感谢大家
Right this way, Governor.
这边请 州长
Do you think this a good idea?
你觉得这样好吗
What choice do I have? He called my bluff.
我还有什么选择 他接我的招了
Welcome, Governor.
欢迎 州长
Thank you, Mr. President.
谢谢 总统先生
I have a room set up for us.
我安排了一个房♥间
Here.
来
Have some lunch.
吃些午餐
We've got ham, and I think some turkey.
我们有火腿 还有些火鸡
I'm good, but thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Really?
真的吗
After the stunt you just pulled, I would've thought you love ham.
你来了这么一出 我以为你喜欢火腿[演戏]呢
You put this here on purpose.
你特意放在这里的
Well, a little reading material, you know.
一点读物
Something to pass the time.
作为消遣
I just got a text from Ben Grant saying
我刚收到本·格兰特的短♥信♥
searches for this issue is
说我们来这里后
going through the roof since we showed up here.
对这一♥期♥的搜索量爆表
Ben Grant owns Pollyhop...
本·格兰特是波利跳的老板
That's right.
没错
And you own Ben Grant.
而他又是你的人
Isn't that what power is? The people you collect?
这不就是权力吗 你能揽到的人
You really screwed me with that webcast.
你那网络直播真是害惨我了
I had everything all planned out.
我本来把一切都安排好了
The Federal Election Commission, the Department of Justice.
联邦选举委员会 司法部
I was looking forward to watching you go down in flames...
我就等着看你灰飞烟灭呢
maybe even behind bars.
甚至锒铛入狱
Well, I'm sorry I ruined your fun.
抱歉让你扫兴了
It's a bit embarrassing, though, isn't it?
不过挺难堪的 不是吗
I mean, sharing all your most intimate moments?
把你们最亲密的镜头公之于众
Videos of your children?
你孩子们的影像
I'm proud of my family. Why would I be embarrassed?
我为我的家庭骄傲 怎么会难堪呢
Well, just that you have to stoop so low to win everyone's love.
为了赢得所有人的喜爱 要屈尊至此
It feels a bit desperate, doesn't it?
看起来挺绝望的 不是吗
You're 15 points behind in every poll.
你在所有民调中都落后15个百分点
So, if anyone's desperate, it should be you.
绝望的人应该是你
Well, the key to being President
做总统的关键
is not only winning your battles,
不只在于赢得胜利
it's winning them with dignity.
而是要赢得有尊严
Should we talk about ICO?
我们谈不谈哈里发国了
Oh, God. Why would we want to do that?
老天 我们为什么要谈这个呢
It's why we're meeting.
这是我们会面的原因
Oh, right.
对了
"Real talk, real action."
"真正的谈话 真正的行动"
That's what you're all about, isn't it?
那就是你关注的 是吗
Well, I suppose we could if you want to, but...
如果你想谈 我们可以谈 不过
then again we could just take a break from it all
我们也可以把这一切暂时放下
and relax a bit.
放松一下
God.
老天
This turkey tastes like rubber.
这火鸡一股橡胶味
Well, it's better than eating a real one.
总比真的吃橡胶[安全套]要好
Oh, I always wear protection
我被民♥主♥党人吹♥箫♥时
when I'm getting my dick sucked by the Democrats.
总是要做好保护措施
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine. I'm fine.
没事 没事
Don't make me laugh when I'm eating. I nearly choked to death.
我吃东西时别和我开玩笑 我差点噎死
Well, that is one way for me to become president.
那倒是让我当上总统的一个办法
Here you go. Thank you.
给 谢谢
You okay? Oh, yeah.
你还好吧 嗯
Do you mind if I take these off?
你介意我脱掉吗
They're brand new and I'm still breaking 'em in.
是崭新的鞋 还没磨合好呢
You like to play video games, right?
你喜欢玩电子游戏 对吧
Now, how did you hear about that?
你从哪听说的
Tom Yates.
汤姆·耶茨
Oh, yes.
对了
Tom Yates.
汤姆·耶茨
That's one person you weren't able to collect, were you?
这个人你没能揽到 是不是
What did you do to get him back?
你是怎么把他招回来的
Oh, look, I'm sure he was tempted.
他肯定动过心的
He is a fiction writer, after all.
毕竟他是个写小说的
You're a New York Republican.
而你是个纽约的共和党人
That's an attractive fiction, isn't it?
这种虚构的剧情太诱人了 是不是
And you're a Democrat from South Carolina,
你是个来自南卡罗莱纳的民♥主♥党
that's even bigger fiction.
这更像虚构的情节
Well, there you go.
你说对了
And I'm a New York Republican, which is basically a Democrat.
而且我是个纽约的共和党 基本上就是民♥主♥党
If you were a Democrat, you'd be unstoppable.
如果你是民♥主♥党人 那没有人可以阻挡你
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表