剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表
Should we do this?
我们开始吧
Okay.
好
Do you have other folks in mind, if it isn't me?
如果不是我 你有其他人选吗
Well, we should probably reach out to the leadership,
我们或许该联♥系♥一下领导层
and get their advice.
询问他们的意见
But you're right.
但你是对的
Whoever it is, they need to be hungry for it.
不管是谁 得是一个对此十分渴求的人
All of these deaths could have been prevented.
这些死亡本都可以避免
And that's why
因此
I'm working with a coalition of senators to introduce a law
我在跟一个参议员联盟合作 出♥台♥一部法律
that will extend background checks to all gun transactions,
对所有枪♥支♥交易都进行背景审查
including gun shows and online sales.
包括枪♥支♥展和在线销♥售♥
And let me be clear, this is not an assault on gun ownership.
我想说清楚 这不是针对枪♥支♥持有的打击
It's an assault on illegal gun ownership.
而是对非法持有枪♥支♥的打击
I'll now take questions.
我现在将回答问题
The next President of the United States,
有请下任美国总统
the love of my life, the best father a mother could hope for,
我的挚爱 一个母亲最好的伴侣
my husband, Will Conway.
我丈夫 威尔·康威
Conway! Conway! Conway!
康威 康威 康威
Hello, New York!
纽约 你们好
He's ahead by double digits in every battleground state.
他在所有战场州都以两位数领先
The RNC is raising two-to-one what we have.
共和党全国委员会筹集了我们两倍的钱
This guy is a rock star. We need our own rock star.
这人是个摇滚明星 我们需要自己的摇滚明星
Who are you thinking of, Mr. President?
您在考虑谁 总统先生
Donald Blythe.
唐纳德·布莱斯
Uh, don't you think there's a more strategic choice?
您不觉得有策略上更好的选择吗
I am being strategic.
这就是出于策略考虑
Look, it's one thing that Dunbar's dropped out,
邓巴退出是一♥码♥事
but we have to get her supporters.
但我们得拉拢她的支持者
And Donald Blythe, he oozes integrity.
唐纳德·布莱斯一身清廉
He can help us get all of those
他可以帮我们把那些
disillusioned people back into our camp.
幻想破灭的选民拉回我们的阵营
What about moderates in the general?
大选中的温和派呢
We need somebody from a swing state.
我们需要一个来自摇摆州的人
With deep fundraising pockets.
而且有殷实的筹款途径
Well, look, we can sell Donald's experience.
我们可以拿唐纳德的经验做卖♥♥点
He's filled the shoes.
他已经替过班
I see no reason to change horses midstream.
为什么要半途换马啊
He doesn't check off enough columns.
他的资质不够多
We want a fighter, not a professor.
我们需要个斗士 而不是个教授
I agree, sir. We can do better than Blythe.
我同意 先生 我们能找到比布莱斯更好的
Well, I am hard-pressed to come up with anyone better
我实在想不出还有谁比
than a man who actually knows what it's like to sit at that desk.
真正坐在过那张桌子后面的人更有资格
We can offer you some names.
我们可以给您提几个名字
He'll be devastated. Let me talk to him.
他会很难过的 我去跟他谈
No, it's better that I do. Let me talk to him.
不 还是我来 我去找他谈吧
We'll get you that list right away.
我们马上给您准备名单
Well, all right. If you can come up with some alternatives,
好吧 如果你能想到其他人选
I'm certainly willing to listen. Thank you all very much.
我绝对愿意听听 多谢各位
And I believe the best government is that which governs least.
我认为最好的政♥府♥ 是职权最有限的
That's not a new idea. It's an old one.
这并非新的思想 而是个老的
The founder of our party, Jefferson, said it.
是我党创始人 杰斐逊说的
We need to make it new again.
我们得赋予它新生
We need a government that doesn't interfere with people's lives,
我们需要一个不干扰人♥民♥生活的政♥府♥
with their liberty, with their pursuit of happiness.
不打扰他们的自♥由♥ 他们对幸福的追求
Isn't that what we need to protect?
这不正是我们需要保护的吗
Yes. And that's where President Underwood is failing us the most.
是的 而这正是安德伍德总统最让我们失望之处
Doug, where are we on the, uh--
道格 那个进展...
FISA Court could take a while. The judge was reluctant.
外国情报监视法法庭还得要一阵 法官不太情愿
I should set up a meeting anyway.
我还是应该安排一次会面
I've never liked this plan, sir.
我一直不喜欢这个计划 先生
I don't think we should do anything until we get the court ruling.
我觉得拿到法庭裁决之前我们不该妄动
Plan A is in motion, let's let that pan out first.
A计划已经启动了 我们先看看结果吧
If plan A works, then fine, Pollyhop is no longer a problem,
如果A计划成功 那么波利跳就不是问题了
but if it doesn't, I need to start laying the groundwork.
但如果不成功 我得开始打基础了
Macallan could take some convincing. We don't know this man
麦卡伦没那么好说服 我们不了解此人
Yeah, we don't absolutely need to widen the circle right now.
我们现在并不非得扩大圈子
We do, sir.
是非得 先生
Just to get this sort of surveillance operational can take weeks.
光是启动这样的监控行动就得要好几周
Yeah, but Doug is right.
但道格说得对
We don't know him. He's a stranger to us.
我们不了解他 他对我们是个陌生人
He is the top data scientist in the country, maybe the world.
他是国内 或许是全世界最棒的数据科学家
He was exploring behavior adoption and Stop.
他曾研究行为浸染 行了
We are talking domestic surveillance, LeAnn.
这可是国内监控 莉安
And the only theory I'm interested in is risk versus votes.
我唯一在乎的理论就是风险和票数的比例
And he gets us the votes.
他能帮我们拉到票
Didn't you hear the leadership?
您没听到领导层的话吗
They said Conway is destroying us.
他们说康威要把我们灭掉了
Macallan reverses that, he wins us the election.
麦卡伦能逆转这一点 他能帮我们拿下选举
"ICO occupies Kurdish stronghold."
"哈里发国占领了库尔德要塞"
How many of you have heard of ICO?
有多少人听说过哈里发国
They're Muslim extremists taking over oil fields in Syria.
他们是穆♥斯♥林♥极端分子 在叙利亚攻占油田
The media is barely covering them
媒体对他们几乎鲜有报道
because the White House is turning a blind eye.
就因为白宫对此睁一只眼闭一只眼
As the Governor of New York...
作为纽约州长
I can't turn a blind eye to terrorism
我无法对恐♥怖♥主♥义♥视而不见
because it's been right here on our doorstep.
因为它曾发生在我们家门口
You know what I did when 9/11 happened?
知道911发生时我做了什么吗
I joined the Air Force because I wanted to serve my country,
我加入了空军 因为我想为国尽忠
just like my grandfather did
就像我祖父那样
when he boarded a transport ship on this very dock
他当年就在这个码头登上了一艘运输舰
and sailed to the Pacific to fight the Japanese.
前往太平洋 与日本人作战
When my children grow up...
等我的孩子长大了
Charlie and Lily...
查理和莉莉
I wanna be able to... to look them in the eye...
我希望我能看着他们的眼睛
and tell them that I fought for you.
告诉他们 我曾为你们而战
I fought for your future.
我曾为你们的未来而战
And to me, that future is clear.
在我看来 那个未来很明确
Less government, less taxes, more freedom, protect that freedom!
就是小政♥府♥ 减税收 更加自♥由♥ 保护自♥由♥
Thank you so much. Thank you, thank you.
非常感谢 谢谢 谢谢
Governor, can you comment on your relationship
州长 能否说说您和搜索引擎
with the search engine Pollyhop?
波利跳的关系
Is it true Pollyhop is providing you with voter data?
波利跳是否真的在向您提供选民数据
I want Grant here, right away. Uh, he's in California I think.
马上把格兰特叫来 他好像在加州
He's got two Gulf Streams. Have him pick one.
他有两架私人飞机 选一架飞过来
Thank you so much, thank you. Thank you, take care.
非常感谢 谢谢你 保重
Is it true Pollyhop is providing you with voter data?
波利跳是否真的在向您提供选民数据
The question was caught on camera. Did he answer it?
提问被人拍下了 他回应了吗
No. It's getting a lot of traction online.
没有 网上已经有很多关注了
Should be all over the news by morning.
到早上应该报道满天飞了
Have Seth send me all the stories and clips so far.
让赛斯把目前为止的报道和简报都拿给我
I don't think I have to meet LeAnn's guy now.
我觉得我现在不需要去见莉安的人
Plan A's gonna work. No, no, no.
A计划会好使的 不不
Meet with him. Look, it doesn't commit us to anything.
去见他 这并不能定下来什么
Sir Look, I don't wanna go down this route any more than you do,
先生 听着 我跟你一样也不想走这条路
but at least we'll have our bases covered.
但至少也算面面俱到了
Yes, sir.
是 先生
Imagine a duel. Me and Conway.
想象一个决斗在我和康威之间展开
Now, Conway has a powerful gun, a search engine.
康威有一把厉害的枪 一个搜索引擎
And it's powerful because with it,
之所以厉害 是因为靠它
he can tell what you think, what you want,
他就能知道你在想什么 你想要什么
where you are and who you are.
你在哪 你是谁
He can turn all those searches into votes,
他可以把这些搜索都变成票
and that's enough bullets to kill my chances of winning.
这些子弹足够打死我的胜算
But I have an even bigger gun. It's called the NSA.
但我有把更大的枪 叫做国♥家♥安♥全♥局
It's one of the perks of being president.
这就是做总统的优势之一
That is, if the courts allow my surveillance request.
如果法庭批准我进行监控的话
I imagine the men hanging on these walls
我猜挂在这墙上的男人
wished they'd had a gun like that available to them.
也希望他们当时有那样的一把枪
Your phone, the phone of the person sitting next to you,
你的手♥机♥ 你身旁那个人的手♥机♥
剧集 | 纸牌屋(2013) | 导航列表